Robin Meade Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin was panting wildly; she arched her back trying to make greater contact with her tits. She ran her fingers through my dark hair and fisted her fingers in it. She started cumming when I reached up and pushed the twin mounds together and began sucking, flicking and rolling both tips at the same time. She thrashed about like a bucking bronco as she released her first of many orgasms this night.

I must have spent a good twenty minutes caressing, sucking and nibbling on those gorgeous tits. By the time I moved southward, she came yet a second time and those mounds were completely glistening with my saliva and were blotchy red from my sucking and mauling. After letting go of those mounds, my hands continued to caress her luscious body. They were constantly moving over her ass, legs and pussy. I never spent too long between her legs as I tried to build up her excitement and I didn't disappoint. I nipped and sucked on the tender flesh of her belly as I cupped her ass and squeezed gently.

When I reached her constantly moving legs, I bypassed her dripping pussy and started caressing her slender thigh. I worked from the outside to her inner thigh and when I did, I felt Robin tense up and before she could trap me between her legs I moved lower. I heard her let out a groan of frustration, but I wasn't going to speed things up.

Robin rose up on her elbows and watched me and as I moved lower, she fell back to the bed and placed her hand over her face and just relaxed and took in the exquisite feeling I was planting on her legs.

I moved to her knee and raising her leg, I flicked my tongue out at the soft flesh behind her knee. My hands continued to slide up and down her legs as I did this. Moving lower, I paid special attention to her shapely calf. When I reached her dainty foot, I squeezed it gently as I massaged the instep. I quickly dragged my nails over the bottom of her foot and she let out a squeal and tried to pull away. She was laughing uncontrollably, but it quickly turned to moans as I leaned down and began sucking on each toe. I flicked out and ran my tongue all over the tiny digits and she squirmed in pleasure.

I moved to the other foot and repeated the process. Moving up her shapely leg, she sucked in her breath as I inched closer and closer to her dripping pussy. I could smell her intoxicating scent and my cock stiffened just thinking about driving it deep into her.

Robin once again caught my head in her slender fingers. Clutching at my head, she guided it to her pussy and this time I didn't resist. Sticking out my tongue I gently parted her thick growth of hair and drank down the nectar trapped there. Worming my tongue deeper I came in contact with her fat swollen cuntlips. Wiggling my tongue from side to side I parted those glistening lips and stabbed at her core.

Robin arched her back and fell to the bed as she exploded with a long anticipated orgasm. She squeezed my head hard as her intense orgasm wracked her sweat covered body. She let go of my head and I resumed eating her luscious pussy. I slid my tongue up her slit and uncovered her clit. I ran my tongue around it slowly and gently and she began to rock her hips and she groaned out; "Oh my god John, what the fuck are you doing! I never felt anything like that ever before!"

I looked up at her with a puzzled look; "Robin tell me you've had your pussy licked before!"

She smiled weakly at me and shook her head from side to side and her luscious brown locks covered her face. "My husband did it a couple of times, but told me it was disgusting and wouldn't do it again. I even tried to give him a blow-job, but he refused that too."

I shook my head; "He has to be a fucking fool Robin! Without a doubt licking your pussy has to be one of the most enjoyable things I've ever done and you better hold onto your head, because I'm not even close to being done, are you ready?"

She smiled from ear to ear and all she could do was nod. Her hands clutched at my head and guided me back down to her sweet smelling pussy.

I relocated her clit and once again rolled it around slowly. I stabbed at it and applied a little more pressure and she let out a gasp and a moan. I sucked on the tiny red bud and her moans turned to groans as I flicked it and sucked on it. My hands were sliding all over her lush body, paying special attention to her gorgeous legs. One hand slid up and I slowly inserted one finger into her tight pussy. I heard a gurgle above and all of a sudden my finger was bathed in her thick cream, she came again. I sawed my finger in and out faster and added a second finger. I let go of her clit and slid along her fat lips and along the sensitive flesh between her pussy and asshole. I found her puckered hole and stabbed at it and as it relaxed, I drove my stiffened tongue into her ass.

Robin bucked against my invading fingers and tongue as she went into an even stronger orgasm. She was near exhaustion, but I didn't let up, but did slow my movements. I didn't want her passing out before I had the chance to fuck her, my cock was aching and I wouldn't wait to sink my cock into her.

I spent the next fifteen minutes licking and sucking at her two holes and she came so many times, I lost count. She was about exhausted and she pleaded; "Please John, please let up a little, I need a chance to recuperate. I need you to fuck me, but I need to rest a few first, would that be okay?"

I climbed up her glistening body and hovered over me. She looked at my face and started giggling; "Oh my god John, is all of that from me?"

I laughed out loud; "Oh yeah Robin, who else would it be from. I just love how you taste and if I didn't want to fuck you so bad, I'd still be down there. Your husband is a fucking idiot, how could he not want to be between these luscious thighs nightly doing exactly this!"

She smile and drew my mouth down to hers. She kissed me deeply and pulled away; "Mmmm, I see what you mean, I do taste rather good huh?"

"Oh yeah you do, would you like to see how I taste?"

"Mmmm sounds tempting, put I'm so turned on right now, I don't want to screw things up, maybe later. Right now I want nothing more than to have you slip that large cock of your deep in me."

I shifted my weight; "I'm going to hold you to that Robin, but your wish is my command!" I settled down and I felt my cock brush against her thick bush. I slid it up and down he slit and it was soon covered in her juices. I found her entrance and I slid in like a hot knife cutting through soft butter. Inch by inch I slipped in and soon had my cock buried balls deep in her extremely tight and even hotter pussy. I slid into her to the root and once I was buried deep in her, I held it there and I could feel her pulse pounding against my cock through her tight pussy.

I leaned down and crushed my body to hers. Her huge tits pressed against my chest and I found her lips. I found them parted and her tongue met mine as our mouths met. We kissed like long lost lovers and I slowly began moving backwards. I withdrew almost completely, with just the head seeded in her cunt; I slid back in, this time faster and harder. I started pumping in and out of her harder and deeper.

I let out a groan when I felt her long slender legs come up and wrap-around my waist. Her heels kicked at my ass and her hands were running through my hair and I let out a loud groan when her hands slid down my back, dragging her nails down my taut skin.

I broke free and pulling out of her, I was amazed on the amount of thick gooey cream coated my cock. I rolled Robin onto her belly and gripping her hips, I drew her to her knees. I cozied up to that gorgeous ass and gripping my cum coated cock, I slid it up and down her dripping slit. I thrust forward and I heard her let out a shriek. I gripped her by her trim waist and began pumping in and out of her cunt.

The room was filled with heavy breathing, grunts and the sound of skin slapping against skin. I reached down and cupped her huge swaying tits that were hanging down, scrapping against the damp sheets. Sliding one hand up, I gathered all of her tousled brown locks and wrapping it around my fist, I pulled her back harder against my invading cock.

She let out a loud scream; "Oh fuck me John, fuck my harder! Oh fuck I'm going to cum, shit, shit I can't remember the last time I came from fucking like this. Yes, yes I'm right there, don't stop. I'm cummingggggg!" She fell to the bed as she shook violently and was groaning constantly. She let out a grunt when my body pinned her to the mattress and continued pouring my cock into her.

I slowly pumped to a stop and wrapping my arms around her tiny waist, I rolled us both over and suddenly she was atop me, still buried deep in her pussy, She wiggled about and she leaned forward and began riding me reverse-cowgirl style. I loved watched her gorgeous ass riding up and down and she sped up the fucking, her long hair flew about her upper body and she raced towards another orgasm. She suddenly stopped and spun around on my cock. She smiled down at me; "I wanted to watch your face as you came in me John. Hold off a few seconds and I'll cum with you, I'm so fucking close again."

I thrust my hips upward, meeting her downward thrusts with eager pumping of my own. My hands drifted upward along her sides until I palmed her huge tits. I thumbed her gorgeous peaks and rolled her fat nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. I tugged at them and that was all she needed.

Robin's entire body stiffened and she thrust her body forward one more time and holding it there, she rotated her hips as hard as she could and I felt her pussy tighten. She drew the cum from my balls and I let go.

I started cumming; spurt after hot creamy spurt filled her hot pussy. I saw her eyes roll back in her head and she bit down on her lower lip. She fell against me crushing her heavy tits against my sweaty chest. I wrapped my arms around her and gently caressed her trim back as she slowly came down from a crashing orgasm.

We lay like that for over ten minutes, tiny aftershocks wracked her lush body and she finally rolled off of me, flopping down on the mattress, her hand came to her forehead and she let out a long sigh; "Oh my god John, I never ever had a sexual bout like that before. I came so many times, I lost count. I just wish you could go again, cause I still haven't had my fill of you yet!"

I chuckled; "Oh I don't know about that Robin, I think I filled you rather well, don't you?"

She giggled; "Mmmm you sure did, but I didn't mean that, I meant..."

I cut her off, rolling over atop her, stopping her talking with my mouth. My tongue entered her mouth and she met mine with gusto. I pulled away and she protested slightly. Like earlier I began raining wet kisses and licks all over her upper body. I moved to her glistening tits and sucked so hard I created hickeys on the upper slopes and catching her nipples, I nibbled and flicked my tongue all over them.

Robin was once again squirming as an itch sprung up between her thighs. She was humping her pussy against my leg as she tried to make greater contact with clit.

I moved lower and as I approached her oozing pussy, she placed her hands on my head and shook her head from side to side; "Oh no John, please don't! I'm soiled and am loaded with both of our orgasms."

I chuckled; "Oh is that what you call it!" I spread her shiny lips, even though her matted cunt hair, I could see the inner lips, all wet and shiny. I smiled up at her; "I call it two huge loads of cum, both yours and mine! Don't you worry about it Robin, I've tasted you already and believe it or not, I don't taste too bad. I can guarantee the mixture of the two makes a very intoxicating cocktail!" I dropped my head and began licking and sucking her juicy pussy.

She arched her back and clutched at my head. She was now shoving it harder against her pussy, no longer ashamed of her full pussy.

I shoved two fingers deep into her pussy and I heard it shushing about. I curled my fingers and finding her G-spot, I tickled it and she fisted the bed sheets as she started cumming. Before she started coming down from her orgasm, I hopped up onto my knees and in one swift motion, buried my once again stiff cock balls deep in her.

She let out a blood-curdling scream and went directly into yet another orgasm. Her shapely legs were pushed back against her head and her knees were on either side of her head.

I began pumping in and out of her quaking pussy. The sound of my thighs slapping against hers filled the entire room. Her screams didn't let up and she nearly passed out when she started cumming again. She came so hard she started squirting, covering my entire lower body with her juices.

She panicked, not knowing what was happening and she fell back to the bed, totally exhausted and completely drained.

I had yet to cum, but I knew she wasn't in any shape to go till I did. I slowly pulled out of her and her sloppy cunt made a sucking sound as I withdrew. I gathered her up in my arms and spooning her, I felt her body go limp as I knew she was fast asleep. I pulled her tighter against me and fell asleep too.

I woke some three or four hours later and was hard as a rock. I felt the heat of her pussy just inches from my raging hard-on I rolling her further onto her side, facing away from me, I scooted up and my cock made contact with her hairy oven. I gently raised her upper leg; I planted it atop my leg. I swiped my cock back and forth and I heard her let out a quiet moan. Pushing forward slowly, I sank slowly into her still overflowing pussy. Thrusting harder I entered her foamy pussy to the hilt.

"Mmmm John, what a fantastic way to wake up!" She grunted and rolled her head back and plastered her mouth to mine. Her long tousled hair draped over me and she threw her ass and lower body back against me. All that was heard was the heavy breathing as I picked up the pace. I reached around and began diddling her clit as I slid in and out of her hairy pussy. Her cunt hair was matted down with both of out secretions as more oozed out as I fucked her tight, hot pussy. I once again cupped her luscious tits and played with them and showing how much she loved it, she let out a groan and started cumming yet again.

I fucked her like this for well over five minutes. Just as she started cumming yet again, I lost it and shot my hot load deep in her pussy.

She shook and I could feel her juices mix with mine as she bathed my cock in her creamy cum. She fell back to the bed and before long I heard her steady breathing, she fell asleep again with my stiff cock still buried in her hot, cream filled pussy.

I plastered my sweat covered body against hers and lay there. And before long I drifted off to sleep too.

I woke up and the first thing I realized is that there was a warm wet mouth sliding up and down my cock. Opening my eyes I saw it was already light outside. Looking down I was eye to eye with Robin, she was smiling around my cock and I noticed she must have gotten to the bathroom and cleaned up. Her hair was freshly curled and her body looked squeaky clean.

She popped her mouth off my cock and licked her full swollen lips; "Good morning sleepy head, I'm not sure I'm going this right. I only did it a couple times and only did it to my husband once and he forced me off of it. He said it was perverted. I thought if you could lick me, especially after you came in me, the least I could do was try and give you something back."

I smiled down at her and tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear; "Let me tell you Robin, there is no such thing as a bad blow-job. Just don't bite and make sure you really get it wet!"

She experimented stroking it with her slender fingers. Up and down she did it and lowering her head, her tongue flicked out and ran up and down the underside and when it jerked she looked up at me, she giggled; "Oh I see you like that huh?" She immediately resumed doing that and her tongue traveled up to the large mushroomed head. Her tongue flicked out and bathed the entire crown and ridge below it. She popped the head in and really began bobbing up and down faster and faster. She took more and more into her mouth and she coughed and pulled off when I hit the back of her throat. Her eyes were watering and she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand; "I guess I'll need more practice before I can take any more of that monster in me huh?"

I gently swiped a lock of hair that came loose and pulled her to me and kissed her. She shook her head; "No John, please I want to do this for you. I know you did it several times for me and you made me happy so many times last night. I want to do something for you."

I kissed her again; "Don't worry about it Robin, I love making you cum. I have to say making you happy is an unusual way of saying I made you cum so many times, I love making you happy, you deserve it!"

She kissed me back and pushed me back to my back; "Oh no you don't John, it's your turn to be happy!" She resumed stroking and sucking me and she even began sucking my nuts and stroking me. That did it and I arched my back and groaned out to her; "Oh Robin, if you don't stop I'm going to be really happy, very, very soon!"

She didn't stop and she giggled while sucking on me and as I let out a long groan I started cumming. The first shot filled her mouth and it shocked her, she swallowed fast, but started coughing as I filled her mouth again. It slipped from her mouth and I painted her pretty face with the rest of my load. She squealed and swiped my spurting cock all over her face. When I finally stopped cumming she licked the head and looked at me, cum dripping off her chin to her full firm tits, she smiled at me; "I always wanted to feel that, but my husband never would allow it, I love it, please promise we can do it again? I need practice and you're the perfect teacher for me to practice on!"

I watched her scrap the cum from her face with her fingers and licking them clean, my cock jumped and she giggled when she saw that. "Listen Robin, you can practice on me whenever you want, but remember I'm leaving tomorrow, my time out here is over."

She pouted; "Oh please John, can't you stay longer? I'll talk with the producers and get them to keep your room till my show tour is over."

I shook my head; "Oh no you don't Robin! I'm not going to be a kept man, but if you can get the front desk to let me keep my room, I'll stay, but only if I can pay for it myself. I'll call home and let my assistant know I'm staying over, but I'll need you to get the hotel to keep my room, I don't want to be too far from you."

She hugged me and I was suddenly covered in my own cum. "That won't be a problem John; I can't wait for you to meet my co-workers. Jennifer Westhoven should be here today; she called and said she was in the air earlier this morning. Tomorrow Melissa Knowles and her husband will be here and the following day Christi Paul and her husband are supposed to show up, she isn't sure if he can make it, but I sure hope so, he's a hunk and in the past Christi hinted she would love to swap, but my old man wouldn't have any part of that."

I nodded and looked a little out of place; "I'm not sure if I'll fit in Robin. Maybe it isn't such a good idea if I stay, I just may be in the way with all of your friends coming to see you."

She pouted; "Oh please John, I'm positive my friends will love you. I know Jennifer will love you! She leaned in and whispered; "Believe it or not, she's a little freaky and I'm sure the three of us could have a real wild time together!" She giggled as she looked down and noticed my cock springing to life; "Oh you like that idea huh? Well I can almost promise she'd love to join us, she tried with me in the past, but I was reluctant. You brought me out of my shell and who knows what could happen, so what do you think, please, please stay?"