Robin Meade Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Jen's fingers were combing through Robin's lush dark locks. Her hands skimmed down her back and were quickly drawing the red blouse up from Robin's body.

The two of them was suddenly naked from the waist up and in a heated embrace, their large firm tits were mashed against each other's. They were both panting and kissing one another wildly by now.

I watched at Melissa scooted up and was now seated on the edge of the sofa, watching her two friends in a heated embrace. I slid up behind her and gently eased her back and she was now leaning back against me. I swept her glossy locks from one side of her neck. Leaning in, I began planting hot, wet kisses all along her slender neck. My arms closed around her and my hands slowly caressed her hip, waist and flat belly.

She moaned and leaned back even more, trying to make greater contact with my body. She slowly turned her head and our lips were mere inches apart. She closed the distance and pressed her full, bright red lips to mine. I felt her tongue slip out and painting my lips, I parted them and drew her tongue into my mouth. We fenced back and forth and when my hand left her belly and slid up to her pert tits, she sucked on my tongue harder, drawing it into her mouth. Her moans were growing louder.

I pulled her back against me even harder and my hand slipped down her slender body and found her bare thighs. I raked my nails up and down her slender thighs and she closed them slightly. I continued up and down alternating between soft gentle caresses, to harder nail scraping caresses.

Her groans were getting more vocal as her mouth clung to mine even harder. She let out a gasp and pulled her hand away when I grabbed her hand and placed it over my stiff cock. Every time I did this, she pulled away slower. When I grabbed her hand and closed it around my cock and held it there, she left it there. When I moved my hand away, Melissa's stayed put. Her fingers began sliding up and down the stiff length of my cock and she even gave it a tiny tug and a squeeze.

My hand continued to caress her pert tits and I could feel her nipples, hard as diamonds press against the soft material of her dress. I knew without a doubt she wasn't wearing a bra. My other hand managed to raise her dress up higher up her thighs and I could feel the heat of her pussy a mere three or four inches from my fingertips. I released her tits and moved my hand around and pushing hers aside, I yanked down my zipper and pulled my cock out of my pants. It swayed back and forth and recapturing Melissa's slender hand, I planted it directly on my exposed cock.

Melissa pulled her hand away as if she placed it on a hot burner plate. Once again I grabbed it and using my fingers; I wrapped her hand around my cock and began sliding her hand up and down my cock. When it reached the fat mushroomed head, she unexpectedly drew a couple of pearly white drops of pre-cum from the head. Without urging, she used her thumb to swipe it around and around the head and upper shaft.

She did this again and I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear; "Why don't you taste it Melissa?"

She sucked in a deep breath and looked me straight in the eye. She slowly raised her hand to her lips and watching her pink tongue dart out and licked the pearly cream from her fingertips made me groan. She stared directly at me and smiled as she went back for a second helping.

Not to be outdone, as she did this, I reached back and found the zipper on the back of her dress and slowly lowering it, I watched the soft material on her shoulders go slack.

Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head as I drew the dress off her slim shoulders and watched it settle about her waist. This left her naked to the waist and I focused on her high standing, B cup breasts. I smiled up at her; "You're being naughty Melissa going out without a bra!"

She giggled and responded; "Why, do you think I need to wear one? I was told they were firm enough not to need one. I only wear one while on air, its company policy; otherwise I'd go without there also."

"Mmmm I just love your choice, especially seeing these chocolate kisses for nipples and areoles, do you mind if I sample them?" Before she could replay, I turned her slightly, now nearly on my lap and lowering my mouth, I captured one of those luscious morsels.

She threw her head back and let out a long hiss. Her hand was now stroking my cock from tip to balls over and over and over again.

When she twisted about, her dress rode-up even more and now I had easy access to her moist pussy. I ran my fingertips up and down the moist gusset of her thong and she stroked my cock even faster.

More pre-cum leaked out and her thumb swiped it around even more. She raised her fingers to her mouth and sucked even more of it into her mouth.

I pulled my mouth off her other tasty nipple and looked up at her smoking hot eyes. My free hand slid up her bare back and slid into her long, silky hair and I groaned out; "You know Melissa, I bet ya it tastes even better directly from the source!" I applied more pressure on the back of her head and after a brief moment where she resisted. She slowly slid down and as her hot mouth hovered over my cock, her lips parted and her tongue slipped out and ran around and around the head, drinking up the pearly white cum.

I let out a groan; "Oh fuck Melissa, stop teasing and just suck on it!"

She giggled and opening her mouth wide, I watched as her large lips closed around my cock and drew about three or four inches into her mouth. I felt her tongue flick out and began dancing around the head and upper shaft. Her hand continued to stroke the rest of me. Inch by inch I watched as my entire cock disappeared into her mouth. I nearly lost it when she had me in her throat and her tongue flicked out and stabbed at by nuts. She pulled back and let it pop from her mouth; "Is that what you wanted John? I just love your cock; it's a few inches smaller than my husband's. I can deep throat yours and it feels unbelievable in my throat, I wish I could do this with his. I can just imagine how good it's going to feel in my cunt and ass. I bet I can ride it forever without it hurting me!"

I groaned when I heard her say this and before I could reply, she was back down upon it, this time sliding it in and out of her mouth as I thrust up into her oral cavity, fucking her mouth and throat. I pulled at the tiny thong and it gave way. I tickled her fat cuntlips, smearing her juices all over her lips and clit. Uncovering it from its hidden canopy, I began to flick it about with my thumb as I shoved two fingers into her extremely tight pussy.

She let out a high-pitched scream and sucked my cock even deeper, it that was possible. She let go a guttural moan and suddenly I felt her cream gushing out, bathing my fingers as she came for the first time. I pulled her off my cock and standing up, I pushed her onto her back. Gripping her dress bunched about her waist, I wiggled it back and forth until I cleared her hips and her tiny bubble butt. Sliding it off her slender legs, I tossed it aside and quickly discarded her thong. Lying back naked she watched me as I stripped off my clothes. Looking over at Jennifer and Robin I smiled and looked back to Melissa; "Check out those two Melissa!"

She sucked in her breath and watched the two women locked together. Robin was on her back; her head was resting on the bottom of the back cushion. Her chin was down upon her upper chest. She watched Jen, who was now completely naked. She was between Robin's outstretched legs. Her hands were sliding up and down Robin's legs. They were still encased in those skin-tight leather pants.

Jennifer reached up and began pulling them down, it was like someone peeling the skin off a grape. They came off slowly and beneath the leather pants was a juicy, succulent seething woman. Jen was beaming from ear to ear as she inhaled Robin's intoxicating scent. Jen's hands preceded her mouth and set off tiny fires as she slipped higher and higher up her luscious thighs. When she reached her pussy, she used her thumbs to squeeze the lips together and then apart. She leaned in and quickly lapped at the juices that were drooling out of her pussy. Once having the flow under control, she delved deeper, parting her cuntlips and stabbing at Robin's bubbling hole.

Robin was going berserk; her long silky hair now covered her face and upper body as she slipped even lower on the sofa. She reached down and clutched at Jen's curly blonde hair. She pulled at them roughly and wrapped her quivering thighs around Jen's head, trapping her tighter to her spamming pussy. She let out a loud scream and shook violently as she started cumming. Her legs flailed about and dropped from Jen's back as she slowly came down from her intense orgasm.

I quickly turned back to Melissa who was breathing heavily, her lips were wrapped around my cock and I suddenly forgot about Robin and Jennifer. I moaned quietly as she scrambled to a sitting position, her legs were on either side of me and her hands were on my ass cheeks. I shuttered as I looked down and saw her staring up at me. She broke out into a smile and slowly slid more and more of my cock into her mouth. I jerked when I felt one of her slim fingers tickle my butthole and I let out a grunt when I felt her slip it in up to the second knuckle. I felt my cock stiffen even more and she pulled off my cock. She immediately stroked it faster with a tighter grip. Her saliva coated the entire length and she smacked her lips; "I see you like that huh John? I don't know of a man who doesn't. You started this and I'm going to finish it!" She grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to the sofa.

I flopped down and grabbed her by the hips and drew her atop me. I saw her reach back and gripping my cock, she lined it up with her pussy. She started to lower herself to my cock and just the head slipped in, I stopped her. Gripping her harder about the waist, I drew her upward. I had her hovering above my head and she was laughing hysterically. She threw her head back and her laughs quickly turned to moans as I watched her slender legs wrap around my neck and thrusting upward, she crushed her coal black cuntlips against my lips. She wrapped her arms around my head and she shook as I began to tongue-fuck her hole. Just like she did, I found her puckered hole and jammed a finger deep into her ass. She wailed and shivered as another orgasm wracked her slender milk chocolate body. My hands mauled her absolutely gorgeous ass. It was nicely rounded, but tiny in comparison to most black women. I held her tight as I munched even harder and faster on her luscious pussy. She was creaming in my mouth and I sucked up and swallowed as fast as I could, it was a little tangy, but with a slight sweet taste to it. I couldn't get enough if it and as Melissa started cumming for the third time, I timed it perfectly and just as she began to cum, I pushed her down and finding its mark, I sank my rock-hard cock balls deep into her.

Melissa clung to my neck and thrust forward grinding her clit against me as she immediately went into yet an even stronger orgasm. She screamed so loud, I saw Robin and Jennifer stop their long making just long enough to smile when they saw Melissa impaled on my cock.

I looked down and nearly came when I saw those dark chocolate lips clinging to my white cock as it slid in and out of her juice-laden cunt. I captured one of her gumdrop nipples between my lips and nibbled on it. This caused her to shake and quiver as another weaker orgasm overtook her luscious body.

I stood up and turning around, I planted her on her back on the sofa and unwound her legs from my body. As I drew out of her, I heard her foamy pussy let out a sucking sound from the tight vacuum seal she had around my cock. I twisted her around and pushed on her shoulders causing her ass to point towards the ceiling. I leaned in and took a quick lick of her glistening cuntlips. I felt her jerk, but I held onto her hips. I was poised behind her and in one swift thrust, sank into her once again. I began fucking her deeper and harder. I picked up the pace and she whipped her head around and growled at me; "Fuck me, fuck my black cunt deeper, yes, yes just like that, don't slow up, I'm so fucking close again!"

I looked down and my mouth was drooling. Her ass had to be one of the tiniest and perfectly shaped one's I've even laid eyes on. I couldn't resist and while I continued to fuck her at the urgent pace, I slipped a finger into her butthole.

Melissa shot over the top again and she came so much, her thick creamy goo oozed out around my cock. She threw her head around and screamed out; "Fuck, that is insane, don't stop, fuck me till you fill me with your cum!" She buried her face in the sofa cushion and continued to scream.

I swiped my hand around my cock and her pussy and gathered up a bunch of her creamy goo. I coated two fingers and slid them both into her ass. I felt her buck harder and I quickly added a third finger; she was shaking uncontrollably. I was beyond excited and knew I was going to cum soon. Without warning I pulled out of her and she protested vehemently. I pulled my fingers from her ass and replaced it with my slime covered cock. It was incredibly tight; I shoved harder and was soon imbedded deep in her ass. I reached around and began spanking her cunt and clit. I fucked her ass and my palm was drenched in her juices. She shot off again and I lost it and started filling her bowels with my hot creamy cum. Spurt after spurt filled her and she was beyond exhausted, falling to the sofa, she lay there panting wildly as I finished off shooting the last couple of spurts into her asshole. I stumbled back and fell back to the sofa. As my eyes closed, I saw Robin and Jen rushing over to our sofa.

I threw my head back as Robin gripped my cock and started sucking my cum coated cock. I dug my fingers into her lush locks and fisting them, I guided her head up and down.

Beside us, Jen was driving Melissa wild as she sucked at Melissa's dripping asshole and oozing cunt. She sucked what I deposited in her ass and drank it down. Moving to her pussy, she lapped at the cum she had expelled seeing she had cum countless times.

We switched off several times throughout the evening and the four of us stumbled to the bedroom where we all collapsed and fell asleep in a heap of sweat covered bodies.

We all crawled out of bed and headed to the dining area. Robin was in a short robe and was just closing the door. Room service had put out a spread for all four of us. We all devoured the food and I got up; "How about the four of us head down to the hot tub. I know after all of last night's activities, I'm sore in spots I didn't even know existed."

Melissa stood up and nodded; "I'm all for that, if my husband knew how active I got, he just may throw a fit! How about we all meet in the pool area in fifteen? I know it's a little chilly out there, but the hot tub should be hot enough!"

I was the first one down there and the three of them arrived together. I was privileged to be able to see them all strip off their cover-ups and slip into the hot tub. Both Robin and Jen's bikinis were tiny and showed off their gorgeous tits. Melissa was in a tiny one-piece and left nothing to the imagination either.

We sat there soaking up the hot water and warm sun. We discussed everything under the sun and suddenly I saw a large shadow covering Robin and Jen.

Robin looked up and smiled; "What the fuck Christi, you're blocking my rays!" She shaded her eyes and let out a shriek; "Bob, what the fuck are you doing here? Christi what the hell, where is your husband?"

I watched and luckily I was under the water. Christi looked amazing, her honey colored blonde hair framed her flawless face and that radiant smile made my cock stiffen under the water. Just like all of the other women, she seemed to have lost her bra. She was dressed to kill. On top she was wearing a three-quarter length cashmere sweater and it looked a couple sizes too small. Her pert C cup tits formed two gorgeous peaks atop her chest. Below that was a navy blue very tight leather skirt. She was wearing matching knee-hi navy blue leather boots. Between the top of the boots and the bottom of the skirt she was wearing navy blue patterned tights. I just hoped they were thigh-hi and not pantyhose.

She looked my way and gave me one of her brilliant smiles; "And who is this Robin?"

Robin let out a little laugh; "Christi, meet John Mitchell. He was the winner of the dinner with Robin contest. He made such a lasting impression on me, I asked him to extend his stay as my guest."

Both Jen and Melissa spoke up; "Robin was kind enough to share him, let me tell you Christi, Robin finally made a great call."

Christi stepped closer to the edge of the tub and leaned down; extending her hand she reached for mine. I was star-struck; 'Nice to meet you John, I'm Christi Paul, we'll have to see tonight if these three ladies are pulling my leg or not!"

I smiled up at her, mesmerized by her gorgeous blue eyes. I scanned her body up and down and licked my lips; "Mmmmm Christi, from what I see, I won't mind pulling your leg, that is if you don't mind!"

Christ let out a chuckle; "We'll have to see if that can be arranged." She turned at presented Bob; "John I'd like you to meet Bob VanDillen. I don't think he'll be much of a threat to you!" She leaned down and whispered; "He's had his sights set on Robin and when he heard her marriage may be on the rocks, he begged me to bring him along!"

I nodded and extended my hand; "Nice to meet you Bob, I'm John Mitchell. Why don't you two get into your suits and join us?"

Christi shook her head; "Too late and I don't want to get my hair wet. I'm going to the casino and then get a bite to eat. We'll meet you this evening to see Robin off, seeing it's her last night and also New Year's Eve."

She turned and walked away. I watched her tight ass and sexy legs sway as she left.

Christi and Bob were seated when Jennifer, Melissa, Jesse and I arrived. I took notice that Christi was still wearing what she had on earlier, she looked so hot in it and I began to drool. She had taken her long honey blonde hair and pulled it back into a low ponytail. The ponytail was wound up in a low hanging bun; it looked extremely sexy, exposing her long graceful neck.

Bob, just like Jesse and I, were in suits while Melissa was dressed festively in a burn orange wrap around satin blouse and a rather short white skirt, it was short, showing off her slender legs. Jennifer was dressed in a very tight little black dress. It hugged her larger figure perfectly and seeing it was a wrap-around dress, it parted when she sat showing off her thicker, lush thighs. As she sat, it also gave way higher up, showing off a great expanse of her large lily white tits.

I made sure to sit beside Christi and my eyes continued to drift to her sexy legs and knee-hi boots. I heard her chuckle and I turned to look into those gorgeous translucent blue eyes; "Did I do something that humored you Christi?"

"It is amusing that you keep looking at my legs. It seems you're sort of obsessed with them."

I smiled and slowly looked her up and down; "Well I did say earlier that I wouldn't mind pulling your leg, but believe me, I'm not obsessed. There are three other very sexy ladies and let me tell you, none of them are full of themselves as you seem to be Christi"

"Well Mr. Mitchell, don't strain your arm patting yourself on the back. Just like yourself, I think there are a lot of men around here available to usher in the New Year with and I'm sure none of them are so full of themselves like you seem to be."

I stood to leave and all of a sudden she looked like she knew she went too far. She reached out and grabbed me by the sleeve of my jacket; "I'm sorry John, just because my fuck of a husband would rather stay home and play golf and chase the beverage cart girl around, it's no reason to take it out on you. Please forgive me, can we start over again?" She put out her hand; "Hi I'm Christi Paul and you are?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers