Robin Meade Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went to a commercial and getting up; the two of them went to sit on the large white sofa. Bob came up and stood behind them and Robin motioned me to come and join them on the set. The commercial ended and Robin smiled into the camera, I focused on her legs seeing her short leather skirt rode up even higher seeing she was now seated.

She introduced me as the winner of the "Dinner with Robin in Vegas!" We talked and she introduced Jennifer who did her money watch segment and then turning to Bob asked about the weather. He walked over to the weather board and I couldn't help myself.

I slid closer to Robin and cupped her by the nape of her neck, fisting her long silky hair. I kissed her hard and after a brief pushback, she returned my kiss. My hand slid up her silky naked thigh and as I came in contact with her panty clad pussy, all hell broke loose.

Bob finished his segment and they went to a long commercial. He came over and standing behind the sofa, he whipped out his cock and grabbing Robin by the chin, turned her head and fed her his cock.

Robin let out a guttural moan and enveloped his cock and began sucking at it wildly. Her moans grew louder when I wiggled her tight dress up higher and sank two fingers into her wet pussy.

I let out a groan when Jennifer pushed my legs apart and sinking to her knees pulled my cock out and began bobbing up and down on my cock like a woman possessed.

Bob unzipped the top of Robin's dress and quickly removed her bra. He twisted her nipples and she took him down her throat down to the root. Her tongue danced across his crinkled nut sack.

All of a sudden the producer yelled out; "Back in thirty seconds!"

Robin pulled off Bob's cock and saliva was dripping down her chin. The make-up girl rushed over and cleaned her up; she couldn't take her eyes off of Robin's tits. Robin searched for her bra, but couldn't locate it. She pulled her dress up and Bob re-zipped it. She stumbled to her feet and got just to the anchor desk as the producer pointed to her. She smiled at the camera, her hair a little tousled. Everyone in the studio and I suppose, at home too saw those luscious nipples of hers pushing seductively against the white waffle-weave leather of her dress; "Welcome back to HLN, here are the headlines!" She rattled them off, looking to the sofa where Jennifer was still on her knees sucking wildly at my cock.

I had her black and white, catholic girl pleated skirt pulled up and I had my hand in her panties. I had two fingers sliding in and out of her dripping cunt and she let out a groan.

She pulled off my cock and tore off her tight black cashmere sweater. She popped off her bra and planted my cock between those large fun-bags. She fucked my cock with my cock and I slipped two fingers into her mouth and getting out a quiet gasp, I shot my load all over her chest, neck and chin.

I fell back to the sofa and watched as she licked up my cum and sucked it off her fingers. I zipped up and the two of us left the studio. She cleaned up and I waited in the green room. Once the show was over, the four of us rushed over to the nearest hotel where Bob got a large room and the four of us fucked and sucked the remainder of the morning, through the afternoon and into the evening.

I left Atlanta the next morning, I promised Robin to stay in touch and return to Atlanta soon for a very long weekend! I'll let you know if we meet up again.