Robin Meade Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twisted in my seat and once again gave her the once over and my stare ended at her outstretched hand. I broke out into a smile and extended my hand; "Nice to meet you Christi, my name is John Mitchell and please forgive me, I was staring at your legs. You have to agree they are rather pleasing to look at. Forgive me because I was also wondering how they felt under my hands." I licked my lips and waited for her reply.

A smile slowly spread across her freshly painted red lips. She let out a deep breath; "Who knows John, ushering in the New Year may be a great way to start for the both of us. I must admit, I was wondering how my legs wound feel wrapped around your head, if you get my drift."

"Mmmm sounds tempting Christi, if we're coming clean, I was also wondering if those were thigh-hi or pantyhose. I bet they would feel fabulous wrapped around my waist."

Just then the lights dimmed and Robin came onto stage dressed in her costume. I felt a hand on my hand and it was drawn to her legs. She uncrossed them and pacing it on her upper thigh, she leaned closer and whispered; "Slide that hand a little higher and find out for yourself!"

Luckily everyone was focused on Robin on stage as my hand slid higher and came in contact with her bare flesh. I slid it even higher as I caressed her shapely thigh. I grazed her lacy panties and she stopped me; "Now you know John, something to keep you interested until later, I hope!"

I looked at her and those gorgeous blue eyes of hers had turned from sparkling blue to smoky blue. I knew this New Year's Eve was going to be one I'd never forget.

After Robin's show, the stage manager came to our seats and gave us a note. Jennifer opened it and read it aloud; "Give me a couple of minutes to change, meet me backstage in five. Love Robin!"

We sat around talking about how great she did and then headed backstage. I knocked on her door and she yelled; "Come in!" I opened the door and she changed into a white linen dress with lacy fringe along the bodice and hem. It had a rather deep-V. What made it most alluring was the large zipper from bodice to hem. I know Bob noticed it and it made his fingers itch, just thinking how she would react if he pulled it down. After we all praised her performance, we headed up to her suite to celebrate the New Year.

"Come on we still have a couple of hours before the strike of midnight. We'll be able to see the fireworks from my balcony. Someone pop open the champagne and fill those flutes."

I migrated towards Christi and Bob headed for Robin. I was surprised Melissa had a change of heart about being with a woman. Last night she loved how Robin and Jen cleaned her up after I filled her up. Melissa and Jen were on the opposite sofa, they sat on either side of Jesse and he loved the attention.

Things started off slow, but progressed rather quickly when we all saw Bob reach out and take Robin's glass from her. He stepped closer and reaching up, grabbed hold of the large silver tab on her dress' zipper. He tested the waters and seeing she didn't stop him, he started sliding it downward. I heard him whisper out a little too loud; "Oh fuck Robin, if you only knew how long I've wanted to do this."

She giggled; "What took you so long?"

He stepped closer and just before kissing her he replied; "I knew you were married and I didn't want to break up a marriage for a roll in the hay." His hand reached the hem of her dress and it parted completely. His lips met hers and they both let out a moan as their kiss grew hotter and their bodies came together.

I looked across the coffee table and Melissa and Jen were bent over, both of them were licking and sucking on Jesse's extremely large cock. Melissa looked up at me and winked; "Told you it was huge, sometimes too big!" She resumed licking at his black shaft and reaching the head, her lips came in contact with Jen's and they abandoned his cock and began kissing each other.

I heard Christi clear her throat and when I looked over at her she was smiling; "Looks like the two of us are a little behind the others, don't you think John?"

I looked behind us and in front of us; "Maybe Christi, but something so luscious, I don't want to rush, I would like to savor each and every minute with you."

"Aw aren't you sweet!" She leaned forward and planted her freshly painted red lips to mine. They tasted like cherries and I parted my lips to accept her tongue. I felt her slide her tongue across my lips and dart in and then pull back. I followed doing the same to her and when I entered her mouth, she danced from side to side and sucked on my tongue.

I pulled back and looked into her gorgeous face, it was flawless and those eyes were mesmerizing. I leaned forward and began planting hot, wet kisses on her exposed neck. When she leaned against me, I continued along the slope to her ear and the nape of her neck. I felt her shiver and press her unencumbered breasts against my arm. I moved back and as I moved to the other side of her neck, she planted her hands on my chest and slid my suitcoat off. I moved to her other ear and as I tugged on her lobe, she let out a moan and pulled at my tie.

She pulled back slightly and planted several quick kisses along my chin and neck. Her slender fingers plucked at the buttons of my shirt and getting them open, her hands slid beneath my shirt and her nails scraped at the flesh of my belly and chest. She teased my nipples and leaning in, her tongue flicked out and ran around one and then the other. She nipped at one and she giggled when she felt it stiffen and hearing me moan, she moved back to the other one and did the same.

My hands were sliding up and down her tapered back, I slowly drew the cashmere sweater up her back and I was right, she wasn't wearing a bra. Giving it a tug, she leaned back slightly allowing me to pull it up over her head. I continued to caress her slender back and she leaned back in and crushed her extremely firm tits to my chest. I felt her nipples begin to stiffen as they brushed against the hairs on my chest. They here perfectly shaped, standing high. They had to be a large B or a small C. Her nipples were puffy and the aureoles were the size of quarters with several tiny bumps surrounding each dark pink nip.

It was my turn to do some nipple nibbling. I twisted her around and lowered her upper body to the sofa cushions behind her. She went willingly and her fingers combed through my dark brown hair and tugging at the tiny hairs on my neck, she cupped my head harder and let out a gasp when I captured one of her stiff buds. I took my time, rolling my tongue around the sensitive buds, flicking it back and forth before drawing it deeper between my lips.

Christi arched her back as she tried to stuff more of her beautiful tits into my mouth. She was sliding her legs up and down the lower sofa as she tried to make greater contact with my lower body. She stilled when I planted on hand on her hip and held her steady. I worked those luscious mounds of flesh over until they were completely covered in my saliva. I nipped at the flesh of her upper chest and moved from there to her mouth and neck. I worked that area over and returned to her straining tits. Back and forth I went driving her to a sexual frenzy. Whenever I covered her mouth with my own, she stuffed her tongue into my mouth and clutched at the back of my head pulling me tighter to her oral cavity. This went on for several minutes.

Christi had one boot clad foot on the floor while the other was outstretched on the sofa. She twisted her body about and reached out and grabbed my belt. Tearing it open, she worked on the snap and zipper. Getting them undone, she franticly urged them off my hips and down my thighs. She caught them with her boot clad foot and latching one, she managed to get them to my feet.

I kicked them off and toed off my shoes. Dressed only in socks, I reached down and flicked the off. I didn't want to be laying there looking like an outdated porn star. Naked, I went to work on her remaining clothes. I roughly flipped her over and she was laughing uncontrollably. I reared back and gave her tight ass a good slap. She let out a whoop and her laughs turned to moans as I reached back and planted several more slaps on her leather clad ass.

Everyone else in the room stopped what they were doing to see what all of the noise was about. Robin, clad only in panties was on her knees between Bob's outstretched thighs. She resumed bobbing up and down on his cock. She was getting better, now using her hands and mouth to stroke his cock. Across from us, Jen and Melissa had Jesse naked and Jen was riding his cock cowgirl style while she leaned over and was eating away at Melissa's pussy. Melissa's tight ass was planted on the top of the sofa back.

I found the zipper on the back of Christi's leather skirt. I drew it down slowly and once it hit the bottom of the track, I gripped the hem and struggled back and forth until I had the sexy skirt off. I tossed it to the floor and stared up at the gorgeous ass before me. I reached out and caressed the firm globes. I patted one and then the other. I then slapped them both, one at a time. I did this several times till she was screaming for me to stop. Those luscious cheeks were a beet red and her tiny black lace panties were still in the way. I slid them off and was rewarded with the best view in Vegas.

I held her squirming body in place by her hips. I leaned down and planted several wet kisses on the heated flesh. I slid my tongue between those lush globes and found her weeping pussy. Unlike Robin's large fat lips and Jen's slim line of a pussy, Christ's was a mixture of the two. The outer lips were considerably smaller than Robin's, but as I tongued it, they fluttered open to expose a tight inner seal. I stabbed at the tight opening and it quickly filled with blood and they began a be little more extended. I was able to suck one of the tiny swollen lips between my lips and tugging on it, I slid my tongue as deep as I could. The tight pussy began to get wetter by the second.

Christi was groaning loudly into the cushion. She placed her hands on either side of her body and arching her butt backwards, she tried to make me shove even more of my tongue into her juicy cunt. When she did this she caused to shove my nose deeper into her butt crack and I was able to inhale her intoxicating scent.

I slid my hands around and cupped her firm tits and palming them, I pulled her even harder against my invading tongue. I heard her squeal and suddenly my tongue was bathed in her creamy, tasty cum.

She fell to the sofa and with her legs still spread wide, one on the floor. I leaned back and took in the mesmerizing sight before me. Her loose bun had come undone and now her low hanging ponytail flipped around her slender shoulders as she turned her head from one side to the other. Her entire body lay before me and I couldn't wait to sample more of it. She still had those sexy boots and navy blue patterned stocking on.

She rolled over onto her back and stretched out her arms to me; "Come on Stud, climb up her and let me suck on that thick cock of yours. I want you to fuck my mouth. I want to see if you can handle that as well as you do with that tongue of yours!"

I slid up and straddled her belly. I slid higher and dragged my nuts across her stiff nipples. I slid back towards her belly and reaching down, I grabbed hold of her ponytail. I pulled at it and it caused Christi to open her mouth and let out a gasp. When she did this, I shoved my cock against her lips and she opened her mouth even wider to accept my cock I began rocking back and forth shoving my cock even deeper into her mouth.

Christi looked up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and her tongue began rolling around and around as she sucked as hard as she could on my shaft. She was slurping and gurgling as I shoved it in even deeper.

I gripped her ponytail even harder and yanked on it. The angle was perfect and shoving in and out of her mouth, it slid into her throat and she was groaning constantly.

She pushed on my thighs; she wanted me to get off of her. "Please let me up John, even though your weight isn't on me, I'm feeling claustrophobic. I want to suck on it, but not at this angle!"

I could see the fear in her eyes and that was the last thing I wanted to do to her. I pulled back and flopped down onto the sofa.

She immediately sat up and swiping the saliva from her chin, she slid off the sofa and crawled between my legs. She knelt up and reaching back; pulled the ponytail holder from her hair. She shook her long mane of honey blonde hair, I nearly lost it. She looked so sexy, her hair in thick strands, having that just fucked look. She leaned down and planted several kisses along my thighs. Leaning lower, she lapped at my swollen nut sack and flicking her tongue out, she teased them and slowly sucked first one and then the other nut into her hot, wet mouth. She was slowly stroking my cock while she did this. Letting them pop out, she ran her tongue around the base and slowly began sucking it harder and with her tongue flattened out; she drew it upward till she surrounded the head. She flicked at it and opening her mouth wide, she smiled up at me and in one fast swoop, covered it and took it all the way down her throat. She held it there and as slow as possible, she drew it out of her mouth.

The entire length of my cock was drenched in her saliva and she stroked it and opening her mouth, let a long stream of saliva drool out of her mouth and it cover my cock. She was like a woman possessed. She was so focused on my cock, she took it in again. Her hair was flying about as she sucked me in deep. Pulling her mouth off of it she shook her head no. She stared up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes; "This isn't working, I need you to fuck my mouth! Treat it like my cunt, stand up!"

I looked down at her and she yelled out; "Stand up now and fuck my mouth!" I did just that, with her leaning back on her haunches, I grabbed a fistful of hair and twisting it around, I pulled her head back. Her mouth opened in a gleeful moan and I shoved my cock in. She reached for my cock and I slapped her hand away; "No fucking hands Christi! You wanted me to fuck your face, well here it comes. Keep your hands away or I'll slap you silly, understand?"

She nodded and I held onto her luscious honey blonde hair, it was now all tousled and it looked amazing. I shoved my cock in and it went halfway in. I reared back and shoved again, sending a couple more inches in. She was moaning and groaning continually now, she loved it. She gagged occasionally, but that just spurred me on even more. She was gurgling around my cock and there were streams of saliva dripping from my cock and all about her mouth.

The other couples stopped to watch the incredible sight before them. She had turned from a gorgeous anchor on TV and a luscious MILF, into a cum-slut who wanted her face fucked. Her eyes were tearing up and there were two streams of blue mascara running down her cheeks.

Her hands were clutching her tits; she was twisting and pulling on her swollen nipples as I watched my nut sack slapping her chin. She had taken all of me into her mouth and throat and she was now fingering her clit. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she started cumming and unable to control her body any longer, she fell backwards on the carpeted floor and rolled up into a ball and shook through her intense orgasm.

I leaned down and placing my hands under her arms, I drew her up and I couldn't believe how light she was. I drew her up into my arms and carried her to the nearest bedroom. I placed her gently on the bed and went to the bathroom a wet a washcloth. Going back into the bedroom I knelt before her and gently cleaned the mascara and all of the saliva that clung to her face, neck and chest. I slid completely onto the bed and hovering over her, I planted a soft kiss on her lips. Her arms slowly closed around me and kissed me back. Before long she had recovered and when I felt her legs come up and wrap-around my waist, I knew she was ready for round three.

I reached down and gripping my cock, I slid easily into her extremely wet pussy. I felt like a hot knife slicing through butter. I slid into her and felt my nuts resting against her tight ass. When I felt her heels give me a playful kick, I pushed it into high gear and began sliding in and out of her faster, deeper and harder. Soon the two of us were clutching at one another and I couldn't get enough of her. I moved from her tits to her face, to her neck and back to her tits. I devoured her flesh like a ravishing animal and she just pushed for more.

I rolled over and suddenly she was above me. Not missing a single beat, she rode me like an expert rider. Occasionally I'd pulled her flat to me allowing me to pump into her harder and faster. She rose up and she gave me the same treatment. This went on for what seemed like forever and she must have cum four of five more times. I played with her floating tits, diddled her clit and cupped her gorgeous ass. I looked up into her gorgeous eyes and groaned out; "Oh fuck Christi, I can't hold off any longer, I'm going to cum!"

Before I knew it, she slipped off of me and rolled onto her back. Hanging her head off the side of the bed she grunted out; "Come on John, crawl off and fuck my mouth one last time. I want you to shoot your creamy load all over my face and tits. Shove it deep down my throat and fill my belly with your spunk!"

I did just that, I could hardly stand, but I shoved it down her throat and reaching up, I shoved three fingers up her pussy and finger-fucked her. As I released my load, she started cumming again and I had to pull out or she may have bitten my cock off. I covered her face, neck and tits with my load and as she settled down, I shoved it back into her mouth and finished cumming exactly where she wanted it.

The other five were all standing in the doorway and started applauding as we finished. Robin spoke up; "That has to be one of the raunchiest sex acts I've ever seen, bravo!"

They all joined us on the bed and Robin and Melissa licked the cum from Christi's body and one at a time, fed it back into her mouth.

The seven of us stopped briefly to watch the fireworks and as the clock struck midnight, we turned back to the bed and created our own fireworks that were a lot hotter and a whole lot more fulfilling.

After that wild New Year's Eve, Robin convinced me to return with her to Atlanta and be her guest on Monday morning on her show.

When I arrived, Robin was in make-up and I paced the studio, nervous as can be. When I saw her come I immediately got a hard-on. She was dressed in a two-tone black and white leather dress. Unlike most of the dresses she wore on her show, this one was rather short. The top, from her shoulders to her upper chest was a black waffle weave leather. From her upper chest to her belly it was the same material, but white and it accented her large, full breasts. From her belly to mid-thigh it was a shiny, tight leather. Her feet were also encased in black and white high heels.

She approached me and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek. I held her at arm's length and looked her up and down; "I never saw you in in such revealing clothes, they look fabulous!"

She smiled from ear to ear and threw her long, wavy brown hair over her shoulder; "I was always rebuked by my husband for wearing short dresses and you and all my friends in Vegas taught me to flaunt what I have, so here is the new me!"

She was soon called to her anchor desk and I watched and lazily stroked my cock through my pants. All of a sudden Jennifer Westhoven came up behind me and planted a wet kiss on my neck. Her hand snaked around me and replaced my hand with her own; "Here let me do that! God I missed what we all did last week! I sure hope to have another go at this!" She patted my cock and walked onto the set and stood beside Robin at her anchor desk.