Robin Meade Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled from ear to ear; "Okay Robin, you win, but right now I need a shower seeing you dripped my cum all over me, you want to join me?"

She let out a gasp; "I never took a shower with another man before, let's go!"

I pulled her after me and entering the bathroom I saw the huge shower, large enough for four or five people. I turned on the shower and steam billowed out. I turned to Robin and her big tits were pointing upward, she had her arms up as she pulled her long hair into a ponytail. My mouth watered as I took in her luscious figure. I looked down to the large dark bush between her thighs and I let out a groan, boy I wanted to feast on that again, but thought it would be a lot tastier if all of that hair wasn't in the way. I grabbed her by the arm and tugged her into the shower.

We soaped up each other and she tentatively wrapped her soapy fingers around my cock. She started stroking it and I let out a groan. She giggled and did it faster.

I soaped up her tight ass and slowly snuck a finger up her butt hole and she clutched at me and leaning against me, bit down on my shoulder. I pulled my finger out and she let out a grunt. I spun her around and with my cock all soaped up I slid up and down her soaped up butt crack. I pulled her tight against me and began soaping up her huge tits and I soon had her panting wildly. I drifted down to her pussy and soaped up her bush and slid a finger into her extremely wet pussy.

Robin was moaning constantly, she twisted her head around and captured my mouth with her own and drove her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced back and forth and she let out a loud groan in my mouth as she started cumming. She suddenly let out a loud shriek when I turned our two bodies into the shower spray and she was drenched from head to toe; "Oh you fucker John, I didn't want to get my hair wet!"

I chuckled; ""Too late now Robin! What happened to the nice girl who didn't swear?" I watched as she reached up and pulled the ponytail holder off and I felt my cock stiffen even more as she spread out her long wet locks and got the rest wet too. I had to have her and had to have her now. I guided her back against one shower wall where there was a bench. I urged her to sit and grabbing both of her ankles; I placed them on the bench and forced her legs apart. They parted willingly and as I knelt down, she knew what was coming. She guided my head between her thighs and as I took the first lick, I came in contact with a mouthful of hair. Pulling back I knew I had to remedy this and now was the time seeing she was so ready for me to eat her. I looked up at her and I could tell she wanted my mouth on her and she wanted it now. I put one finger up; "You stay there Robin, I'll be right back!"

I opened the shower door and rummaged through her vanity drawers and found a pair of scissors. On the counter was a razor and shaving cream. I gathered up all three items and hopped back in the shower. You should have seen her eyes when she saw what I had in my hands.

She shook her head; "Oh no John, you're not going to do what I think you want to do are you?"

I nodded; "Just you wait Robin, after I'm done you're going to love it. If you think you liked me eating your pussy last night, after this, you'll never want to grow it back, trust me!"

She looked a little doubtful and bit down on her lower lip. That caused my cock to stiffen even more. She let out a long breath of air and nodded okay; "I trust you, but you better not cut me!"

"I promise, but you have to sit still!" I started by cutting off the long hairs with the scissors and when I had the large bush reduced to a crew cut, I picked up the shaving cream and worked it into her short hairs. She moaned and I had to hold her hips still; "Please Robin, sit still! I can't promise not to nick you if you continue to squirm."

She bit down on her lip and whispered out; "I can't John, touching me that way have gotten my so fucking hot, I'm ready to explode!"

"I promise to get you off several times after I'm done, but you have to sit still!"

She nodded; "I'll try, but you'll have to stop if I can't take any more, okay?"

"Okay, it won't take too long!" I began removing the short hairs from the sides and the area between her pussy and asshole. She looked down and saw I left a tiny bush above her clit and she giggled. "Okay Robin, you really have to sit still now! I'm going to work on the tiny hairs that are close to your lips. If you jerk I could cut them and that is the last thing I want to do."

She let out a long breath of air and nodded. I slid two fingers into her pussy and pushed out one side of her pussy and she let out a grunt. I ignored her and started shaving it. I did the same to the other side and she groaned again. I was nearly done and as I began working closer to her clit, she jumped and I pulled away and gave her a stern look; "Okay Robin, we're almost done, but here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to lick your pussy until you cum and hopefully after that, you'll be sedated enough to let me finish, okay?"

She smiled and nodded; "Oh yeah John, that sounds wonderful!" She reached for my head and I pulled away."

"I need to wash the soap off first Robin!" I did so and looked at my handy work and it looked amazing. Her lips were swollen and full of blood. I leaned in and sucked one in-between my lips and stabbed at her hole. She jerked violently; I let go and did the same to her other lip. I attacked her clit and she was on the verge of cumming. I had to fuck her and fuck her now. Before she could react, I hopped up and grabbing her legs that were still on the bench, I spread them wider and in one swift motion, drove my cock deep into her.

Robin let out a loud scream and bit down on my shoulder again. She tried to thrust up, but I had her pinned to the bench.

I fucked her hard and fast and she let out a guttural groan deep in her throat as she started cumming. I wasn't far behind and after a couple more thrusts I filled her cunt to the brim with my load. I slipped out of her and she leaned back against the shower wall as she continued to quiver from her intense orgasm.

Once I recovered I resumed shaving her. I reapplied the rest of the shaving cream and when I slipped a finger into her, my cum drooled out coating her lips giving me extra lubrication to finish the job. Once I was done I rinsed her off and she was panting again and I wasn't going to let her go unsatisfied. I dropped my head between her thighs and licked and sucked her through three orgasms.

Robin was exhausted but couldn't stop me from getting her to the brink of yet another orgasm. She stiffened and her feet fell to the shower floor when we both hear a voice from the bathroom yell out; "For god sakes man, stop eating her and fuck her!"

I fell back onto my back and looked back out of the shower. I recognized the woman sitting on the vanity, her skirt was up around her waist and her panties were hanging off one bare foot. Her fingers were thrusting in and out of her bare pussy and she was smiling back at the two of us, it was Jennifer Westhoven.

We both regained our composure and Robin was so close to cumming, she turned to me and groaned out; "You heard the lady, you better fuck me and fuck me hard."

I stood her up and grabbing one leg raised it up and hooking her behind her knee, I found my goal and shoved my cock deep into her cunt.

Robin's head was thrown back; her long stringy wet hair flew all about as she urged me to fuck her harder. She growled out; "Come on John, give Jen a show! Why the fuck are you out there Jen, come on in and join us! I know you always wanted to try me out, here's your chance!"

In a few seconds the door opened and in stepped a naked Jennifer Westhoven. I felt my cock leap and stiffen when I saw the naked blonde step in. She was lily white; her tits rivaled Robin's but hung a little lower seeing her added weight and seeing she was a mother already. Her waist and thighs were a thicker, but still one luscious MILF.

She came over to us and I stared into her dark blue smoking eyes. She stood beside us and leaning back let the shower spray drenched her body. Her short blonde hair was reduced to a dripping mess and she took a step closer and turned Robin's face to hers and she planted a mind-blowing kiss on her lips.

Robin was stunned at first but after recovering from the initial shock, she started returning the kiss and soon the two of them were kissing passionately.

Jen broke the kiss and kissed me and I grabbed her large bubble butt as I continued sliding in and out of Robin. I slid my cock from her and flopped down on the bench in the shower. I motioned for Jen to come closer and when she stood before me I pointed to m cock; "Robin thinks she's a horrible cocksucker. I told her there isn't any such thing. She told me you'd probably be a lot better than she was. Do you think you could give her some pointers?"

She turned to Robin; "Show me what you got kiddo." She grabbed her by the arm and tugged her to take her place before me.

Robin knelt down and started right in sucking as fast as deep as she could. Jen pulled her away; "Robin, this isn't a race, take your time, enjoy yourself and just imagine how you like John eating your pussy. I have an idea, who about we wash up, dry off and meet in the bedroom where I can really give you some lessons?"

I stood and picking up the liquid soap began soaping up Jen. Her large tits and ass received most of my attention, while Robin knelt down and worked on Jen's ample thighs and pussy. She was fascinated at Jen's completely bare pussy and how her lips were very tight, unlike her own. We rinsed Jen off and hopping out of the shower we laughed and played with one another as we dried one another off.

I was dry first and watched the two gorgeous women drying each other off; "I'll wait for you two in the bedroom, don't take too long, but you may want to dry your hair."

Robin laughed; "Yeah sure John, who the fuck got my hair all wet in the first place?"

I smiled at her and threw up my hands; "What can I say, you got me so excited, I lost control!"

She snapped her towel at me and I loved how her large tits swayed back and forth and my cock began to stiffen and my mouth began to water. "I'll show you control John, get in there and wait for us!"

I waited and waited and waited, I heard a lot of giggling, laughing and a loud moan from time to time. When the hair dryers were turned off, the door opened and two luscious ladies came into the bedroom. They stood on either side of the bed, both dressed in large towels that hid very little and those large tits threatened to pop free at any second.

Jen's blonde hair was completely dried and was layered and shining from being freshly washed. Robin's was slightly damp and pulled back in a low ponytail and it danced about her shoulders and tits as she leaned over.

Jen placed one knee on the bed and with a tug, dropped the towel and she climbed up beside me completely naked, her lily white body was lush and well cushioned.

I turned my attention to Robin as she knelt on the bed on the other side, she tossed her towel aside and I looked at her well-tanned body, even her tits were tan. The only place that wasn't tan is where I recently removed all of that pubic hair. She snuggled up to me on the opposite side and hovered over my stiff cock, she extended her hand to Jen; "Okay Jennifer, show me how it's done!"

I felt my cock jump even before she even touched it. She lowered her head and her short blonde hair swept over my thighs and then my cock. Her hot breath bathed my entire shaft and I shuttered when I saw her wet pink tongue slip out of her mouth and tickle my shaft from base, slowly up to the oozing head. She captured a drop of pre-cum from the tip and rolled it around the mushroomed head and then opened her mouth wider and slowly enveloped the entire crown. Her lips closed around it and didn't go any lower; she just sucked harder and drew the entire head into her mouth. Popping it out, she quickly ran her lips and tongue up and down the shaft. I could feel it pulsing as she plastered her lips to the shaft and ran it all over my cock.

I reached down and ran my fingers through her short blonde hair and guided her head where I liked it the most. I slid my hand down her back and winding it around, I captured one of her large swaying tits. I twisted her fat nipple and immediately, Jen sucked even harder, her mouth wrapped around my cock and she took more and more of it into her oral cavity. When her lips reached my crinkled nut sack, her lips parted and a tiny river of saliva drooled out of her mouth and bathed my nuts. She followed up with her tongue flicking out and dancing all over my swollen nuts. She pulled off of my cock it was completely covered in her spit. She backed off slightly and urged Robin closer. "Okay Robin, I want you to do to that side, exactly what I do to this side."

Robin nodded and her dark eyes were focused on my cock and what Jen was doing. She leaned in and her tongue flicked out and rolled around the head as Jen pulled back from doing that. She ran up and down the shaft on her side as Jen did the same on the other side. She giggled as she watched Jen suck one of my balls between her lips and as she did the same with my other nut, she let out moan when she heard me let out a loud grunt.

I reached down and pulled the ponytail out of her hair and I nearly came as I watched that mountain of brown hair came tumbling down and danced about my cock and balls. I wound my fingers through it and I had to bite my lip to keep from cumming. I combed my fingers through the mass of silky hair and although slightly damp, it still looked amazing.

Jen picked up the pace and I was close to cumming. I grunted out; "Oh Jen, you better quit now or you'll have a mouthful of cum soon. She smiled up at me; "We wouldn't want that, at least not before I get a chance to see how you fuck!" She pushed on Robin's shoulder and losing her balance, she fell onto her back. Jennifer scrambled between her thighs and immediately began licking her oozing cunt.

Robin let out a shriek, partly because she was caught off guard, partly because she loved what Jen was doing.

I clamored up onto my knees and slid behind Jen. I was staring at her large lily white ass. I reared back and slapped it a couple of times, turning those white cheeks to rosy pink. I nudged her thighs apart with my knees and as she accommodated me, I pushed forward and slowly entered her hot, wet cunt. Gripping her ample hips I began fucking her deeper and faster. I heard her let out a squeal and my fucking caused her to lick Robin even faster. I knew I wasn't going to last long, seeing Robin smile up at me, her long brown hair was a dark halo around her face. I reached down and began diddling Jennifer, fat swollen clit.

She bellowed out; "Oh yes John, just like that, fuck me harder, flick that clit. Mmmm, you keep that up and I'll cream all over that fat cock of yours! Yes, yes, faster, faster, oh shit I'm soooooo close!"

I slammed into her as deep and as hard as I could, I lost it and started shooting my cum deep in her cunt. She exploded at the same time and as she licked Robin's nearly shaved pussy even faster, she was rewarded with a mouthful of Robin's tasty cum.

The three of us collapsed on the bed and all that could be heard was heaving breathing. After a few minutes, Robin grabbed Jen by the hand and tugging at it, turned to me; "We're going to clean up now. I need to visit the hair dresser seeing you got my hair all wet. Make yourself comfortable, maybe you and Jen can have a little more fun while I'm gone."

Jennifer shook her head; "Oh no you don't Robin, I'm going too. I want to see if they can do something different with this blonde mop of mine."

I looked at the two of them as I climbed off the bed. Picking up my clothes I began dressing; "I think I'll head back to my room. I need to shower and get some rest. I think tonight just may be a little crazy, I'm going to need to recuperate from the two of you."

I just got into my room and the phone rang, it was Robin; "Hi John, guess what, Melissa and her husband Jesse arrived early. Melissa will be joining Jennifer and you at the show tonight, so you better rest up."

How about her husband? I don't want to get between a couple."

"Don't you worry; her husband is a producer at one of the largest porn studios in Atlanta. The two of them have an open marriage and he won't be around anyways. Melissa told me he's heading out to the Chicken Ranch to see if he can discover any new starlets, so it will just be you and three horny women, do you think you can handle three of us?"

"I'll give it my all, can't say John Mitchell didn't give it his all!"

She giggled; "Okay stud, rest up, we'll have cocktails and a snack in my suite around six, okay?"

"Six it is Robin, see you then." I hung up, took a long hot shower and crawled into bed. I reached over and rang the desk for a five PM wake-up.

I met up with Robin, Jennifer and Melissa in her suite and she was already dressed in her opening act outfit. Jen was in a modest black skirt and sheer white blouse. When I met Melissa for the first time I was pleasantly surprised. The slender milk chocolate female was wearing a zebra print dress. I think she was wearing it because she was so slender. The horizontal stripes had her look larger, but she still looked slender. Her long dark brown hair flowed down her back and across her breasts, one of her best features. They were not in the same class as Jen and Robin's, but on her tiny frame, they appeared larger too.

We got into our seats as Robin came onto the stage. She put on a fantastic show and during costume changes, while the secondary act was on, Jen make sure to catch Melissa's attention.

Jen's hand slid up and down my thigh, causing my erection to show easily against the thin fabric on my pants. Melissa took note of it and smiled shyly at us.

After the show, we headed up to Robin's suite and we all had a couple of drinks. Melissa and I were on one sofa, across from us was Jennifer. Just then Robin came walking in, she looked incredible. Dressed in an extremely tight pair of black leather pants, it showed off her gorgeous legs. Her shoes were tiny leather and lace boots and it made her look even more appealing. I got hard just looking at her. Her top was a loose fitting red pullover, but from the bodice to the neckline, it consisted of black lace and all of us noticed her bare breasts beneath the see-thru lace. She took a seat beside Jennifer, but not before pouring herself a large glass of wine.

The four of us talked for well over an hour and the liquor flowed freely. I positioned myself closer to Melissa as I saw Jen cozying herself closer to Robin. I looked over to Jen and nodded; she caught my sign and acted.

She gently placed her hand on Robin's thigh and began caressing it. This caused Robin to let out a gasp and close her eyes. When she opened them, Jen's lips were inches from Robin's full moist lips. She closed the gap and gently planted a soft wet kiss on her lips.

I snuggled closer to Melissa and whispered in her ear; "Have you ever seen two women make love in person?" When I did this I also made sure to blow a little hot air along her neck and ear.

I could feel Melissa tense up a little and letting out a long breath of air replied; "No I haven't, is that what's going to happen?"

I chuckled; "Oh yeah, I believe so! Once those two get started, well they are better than a highly rated lesbian porno!"

The kiss progressed and Jen's white blouse was open and seated there nearly bare to the waist, Robin's mouth left Jen's and she slowly began raining kisses along Jen's neck and down to her full swaying tits.