Robin's Punished Or Is She?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Robin was so busy looking around I answered while watching her disrobe slowly trying to stall the inevitable.

'Nope exactly what we talked about please Amy the 10 gauge I think and if you could take those measurements I asked about I will place special orders with your jeweler.'

'Sure thing sugar we can do that.' Amy winked then turned back to her client.

Robin had to lean back with her bum on the edge of the seat while Amy gently prodded and pulled at her labia taking measurements for me and writing them in a book.

Then looking at Robin and asked. 'Ready sugar, I'm going to start now I will do one side at a time just let me know if you need a break alright?' She said sweetly.

'Alright go ahead' she said and squeezed my hand and shut her eyes tight. She made the cutest whimper when the first needle bit into her and in moments there was a nice Gold ring and Amy moved to the next and so on.

In under 5 minutes the right side of Robins labia had 6 shiny metal rings and Amy began setting up the other side.

I gave Robins hand a squeeze saying. 'Your doing great beautiful, We are done that side just a few more alright? With a single tear in the corner of her eye she nodded saying.

'I'm ok' giving me a brave smile. We stared into each others eyes while Amy finished the other side of her pussy.

'Those are done 1 more then we are finished with this pretty little puss.' She said smiling. 'How would you like your hood to be pierced?' she asked showing us a few options.

'Some people go sideways with a captive bead ring an HCH. But most woman prefer a (VCH) A vertical piercing it heals quickly and feels divine even I have one..' She said with a wink. 'Would you like to see?'

Robins eyes lit up 'really? you would show me yours?'

Locking eyes with Robin she slowly pulled her skirt up her thighs With a wicked smile. Once the garment reached her belly button she stepped closer and lifted her foot up onto the arm of Robin's chair and reached down and opened her sex up for a clear view.

'Well what do you think sugar?' Amy drawled 'It is pretty isn't it, this one is a vertical hood piercing, see how the bottom ball is bigger? The curved bar always touches my clit and makes life soo much more exciting, especially oral sex' She stated huskily.

'Or we can go sideways and put a ring with a captive bead that will move sometimes rubbing your pretty clitty and other times just missing unless you want both. Choose what ever one you want sweetie, go ahead and touch it if you want.'

Slowly with eyes darting between the sight before her and Amy's eyes she reached out and gently ran her finger tip over and around the bar and clitoral hood a foot in front of her. receiving a little moan and giggle in response.

Slowly Amy pulled back and dropped her skirt asking 'Well did you see anything you like baby?' Blushing furiously 'Yes it is very pretty like a flower.' Robin said just above a whisper 'I think I want one just like that if it doesn't hurt too badly.'

With a beaming smile Amy turned to get her tools ' We can always add a second ring after it is all healed if you like. Lots of girls go with both and I suspect you may have the anatomy for a triangle lucky girl.

Alright 1 more time and we are done with your beautiful cookie, you will feel a pinch then pressure when I insert the bar and fasten the beads alright?'

Nodding Robin held her breath and tried to hold still as Amy worked on the most sensitive of places. When the needle slid through her skin Robin thumped Amy on the head with her knees immediately apologizing profusely.

'It happens every time don't worry about it sugar, even I did when receiving mine and I knew what to expect. ' Amy laughed.

Whipping out a a small camera Amy took 2 pictures of the freshly pierced pussy. Kissed Robins thigh and stood up.

'All done there please pull off your top hun, I think l have just enough time to measure and pierce your nipples now so you don't need to come back later.'

With fearful eyes Robin looked at me so I gave her a kiss full of promise and said hurry up it will only take a second then we finished alright love?' And gave her a big proud smile.

When we were finished and leaving the back room Amy gave Robin a big hug, staring into her eyes told her.

'If you have any questions, concerns or just want to talk please call me anytime my cell number is on the back.' Pressing a business card into her hand and together we watched as Robin carefully walked to the car to wait while I paid and placed my special orders for custom jewelry.

As I was leaving Amy said 'remember no sex not even oral until she is fully healed 1 week is normally enough or you risk infection. Have fun with her and let me know if I can help.' And winked saucily.

'She became very excited while I was working on her, either she likes girls or just likes to expose herself to strangers so have fun with her.' With a glance and wave to Robin she disappeared into the back room again and I went to the car.

Next we went for ice cream at baskin Robins our favorite. 'I'm so proud of you honey how do you feel?'With a shy smile around her mouthful of ice cream she mumbled 'I feel a little sore especially my breasts but also naughty, like I have a secret.

Do you really like how it looks?' She asked shyly.'Oh god it looks so fucking sexy, and your pussy is even more pretty than ever. But it is also frustrating knowing it is done and I'm unable to explore and play with it for a full week. ' I laughed.

'Maybe Friday nights from now on we should have date night, maybe dinner and dancing or something. So finish your ice cream and lets go shopping. But for your evening wear I get the final say.'

'Thank you we haven't gone dancing or shopping together for ever, this will be such fun' she squealed. The excitement poring off her was adorable and I felt lucky to have this beautiful creature.

Robin looked so excited I couldn't bring my self to tell her our 1st stop will be the sex shop. I need to pick up a few things we will need in the weeks to come.

By the time we got home many hours later I felt exhausted. I stashed the kinky purchases I wanted to be a surprise in my office and locked it then I flopped onto the couch.

I watched Robin excitedly scurry up the stairs to put away all her stuff and pretty soon I heard cries of surprise and excitement. Sooner than I thought possible she scampered back down wearing one of the surprise costumes I bought for her.

The french maids outfit fit her like a glove, hugging her hips and just covering her bum. 'Good evening sir is there anything, anything at all I can do for you?' She drawled with a husky voice and running her hands over her body and knelt it front of me.

She made quick work of my pants and was soon grasping my erection. 'Oh my you seem to have a big problem here sir.' While licking her lips hungrily. 'Would you like me to take care of this for you?' she purred.

With my nod her tongue flicked out and swirled around the end a few times before looking up at me and slowly sinking her mouth down until it bumped her throat. Using exaggerated sucking and slurping noises she began bobbing up and down my length.

When she wanted a breath it was back to licking the shaft like candy before plunging back down as far as she could. Holding her head firmly in my hands I helped to guide her on my shaft.

'Your mouth feels like a warm, wet, velvety heaven young lady.' I groaned 'keep that up you might get a present.' Tangling my hands in her hair for a solid grip I began to force her head further down my shaft with every thrust.

Robin tried her best to relax her gag reflex as I worked my way into her throat. When she would choke I pull out long enough for a breath and plunge her mouth back down ever deeper than before.

It is incredibly erotic watching saliva drip off her chin with my dick wedged in her mouth. As her lovely lips pressed into my pubic hair I was getting far too close. Using my grip in her long brown hair I yanked her off my cock and pulling her face up kissed her fiercely.

'Oh my lovely maid you are a lovely cock sucker but I need to inspect your uniform before we can go any further.'

I stood, kicked off my pants and moved her to the end or the sofa kissing her again before turning her to face it and bent her over with her hands holding the edge. I moved behind her and with her long legs shoulder width apart began slowly running my fingers upward starting at the ankle.

With light teasing strokes up the inside of her legs I could feel her breathing begin to quicken as I worked up her thighs excruciatingly slowly so I decided to tease her another way as well.

'Amy sure seemed to like you today, she thinks you are incredibly beautiful. She told me how exited you got during your appointment. She could even smell your arousal, did you like her pretty face so close to your pussy?'

Robins breathing was becoming much heavier 'Yes I like her face by my pussy and when she showed me hers, it was so fucking naughty' she moaned pushing back into my hands.

'What the hell is this?' I exclaimed in mock horror as I flipped up her skirt 'No panties what's wrong with you? You look like a filthy slut.'

'Oh god I think I am a filthy slut, your dirty fucking slut' She moaned.

'Well this will never do I can not have the maid running around with no nickers! The punishment for the first infraction is 10 lashes so get ready slut.' And I pulled her over my knee.

The entire time I was spanking her sexy ass she was moaning and gasping it's a good thing I didn't tell her to count. After the final stroke I gently ran my hand all over her red bottom and could easily feel the heat and smell her juices running down her legs contradicting her little sobs.

'Awe you poor girl look what you made me do now remember next time it will be 20 strokes here let me kiss it better ' Returning her to her earlier position at the end of the couch I slid to me knees behind her and ran kisses over her firm bottom while stroking with my hands.

Reaching into my pocket I pulled out 4 small padlocks I bought for this very purpose. Using each lock I went through 2 rings on each side of her labia, so using 3 locks all 12 rings were secured together without stretching or pulling other than the added weight.

As I locked the final one I licked across her back door and earning a gasp and felt her press against me ever so slightly.

Easing her cheeks apart with my hands I ran my tongue slowly around and around her puckered star gently urging it to relax, only pausing from time to time to press inside increasing pressure every time. Soon her ass hole would stay open while I lapped ever widening circles. The poor girl was groaning and panting like a bitch in heat especially every time I pushed my tongue in as deep as I could.

I stood up, grabbed her hips and slowly sank my pulsing member into hot tight heaven. I had just got fully seated and Robin was pushing against me moaning like a bitch in heat.

'Don't wait take it just fuck my ass like only you ever have baby. I feel so full and so fucking dirty so fuck me hard please!'

With a smile I slowly pulled out slapped her ass hard earning a whimper before pounding back inside. To add to her frustration I kept my pace slower than she wanted but was forceful enough she couldn't let go to touch her clit even if she could get through the locks she must feel swinging as I fucked her.

After only a few minutes she began screaming ' Fuck my ass harder you dirty bastard' While driving her hips at me. I kept the steady rhythm reaching forward and squeezed her swinging tits nice and hard receiving a new gasp of pain and pleasure.

'I can hardly wait until your cunt is healed, I have grand plans for your beautiful body. You will feel your new jewelry at all times and be reminded you are mine. That only I grant your pleasure.' I groaned plowing in and out of her tight ass.

Gasping and panting 'Yes my body is only for you lover, now please stop teasing and fuck me harder' she pleaded looking over her shoulder with a smoldering look on her face.

To add to the lust we were feeling I began to alternate my rhythm and depth of our coupling. Slow and deep, then to half depth rabbit strokes then gripping her hips I fed her only the first two inches into her clasping ass until I heard her beg.

Then with out warning drove in as hard as I could earning a startled cry of pleasure. Then returned to fucking with long deep stokes and ever increasing our pace until we were both frantic. Sensing she was close I returned to spanking her tight ass and when she began mauling 1 sore nipple her climax hit hard and sudden.

The way she was screaming and shaking you would think I was killing the bitch, so I reached forward grabbing her hair and kept pounding throughout her violent climax. Her ass clenching so hard on my cock proved to be too much. With a mighty roar of my own I was pumping my load deep into her rear passage and collapsed on top of her shuddering body.

'God damn, I have never cum so hard without touching myself before' she she gasped trying to catch her breath. 'And what did you do to me the new jewelry is far heavier.'

With a smirk I withdrew myself and collapsed beside her on the couch 'Ya it was ok for me too' I teased. With a pout she stood on shaky legs and playfully returned to her roll as the maid.

' Will there be anything else this evening sir? Or shall I go clean up?'

'No thank you miss I'm good for now, take that fine ass of yours upstairs I will be up shortly so you can assist me in the shower. And I will show you something I bought for you.' I said still breathing hard.

'Yes sir' she replied turning and heading for the stairs swinging her hips ensuring my eyes stayed locked on her ass. I swore I could see a trickle of cum running down the inside of her thigh. Before she was out of sight she looked at me with a frisky smile and gave me a wink before disappearing from sight.

After retrieving a few things from my office I went to join my lady in the shower and after we were finished washing each other I installed my new purchase.

I removed the shower head and installed the valve and quickly assembled the hose and nozzle. Then replaced the shower head to Robins new Sure shot system.

I had Robin join me in the shower and instructed her on its use. ' If you are wearing the locks or any time you feel you may need to cleanse your pussy turn the water to the temperature you want and turn the valve you can flush your self like this.'

I directed the spray between the locks into her pussy earning a gasp stopping when she began over flowing. 'I don't think it possible but be warned. If you make your self cum doing this or anything else with out express permission it may be the last one I ever allow you.' I warned very seriously.

'I will be good I promise.' She told me meekly with a sad concerned look on her pretty face. 'It does feel cool though, and will be handy while I'm healing, but what are all those other pieces for?'

'Well why don't I show you since you should begin using them every day from now on when ever you need to.' I replied all smiles.

Reaching down to the floor I picked up another other nozzle and replacing the tiny one and screwed it to the hose. This one was twice as large approximately. 6" long and 3/4" in diameter. That done I smeared a small squirt of her body lotion on it.

'What are you doing.' She stammered drawing a chuckle from me.

'Relax and turn around my pet, you will see. Good girl now stick out that fine ass.' I instructed firmly. Coaxing her legs apart I gently rubbed her bottom to relax her and slowly inserted the nozzle.

'You just stay relaxed lover this will be enjoyable, we need to clean out your naughty bottom and I expect you to repeat this every day from now on. I will gladly help if you need it I don't mind.' My words had the desired effect her, cheeks turning pink in embarrassment.

With that I turned the valve to begin the flow into her bowels slowly rubbing her tummy with one hand and fondling her sensitive breasts with the other. Robin was making soft whimpering and moaning noises and with a smile I realized she was rocking her pelvis.

'I knew you would love this you dirty girl' I teased adding to the embarrassment.

When she felt full and I could feel the slight tummy bulge from the water I removed the nozzle instructing her to hold it for 10 minutes before she went to the toilet. We repeated this 3 times Robin was loving every second after the embarrassment of the first time passed.

I found the entire process very erotic and my excitement did not go unnoticed. When we were finished I let Robin lead me into our room by my dick where she knelt before me treating me a long loving blow job in no hurry to finish.

When the time came my hands were wrapped tight in her hair and had begun fucking her mouth more forcefully. Drawing back with only the head in her mouth she could breathe through her nose while working the underside with her tongue. Pushing deep in her throat her allowed nimble tongue to reach down and lavish my balls driving me higher and higher.

While she was working me in and out of her throat I noticed her groaning and mewling sounds, it was then I saw her pumping her hips getting the locks to swing and jerk her lips around. The sight was too much I was ready to blow.

Sensing this Robin locked eyes with me and at the last second pulled back to catch every drop on her tongue. When I finished the little minx opened her mouth to show me and dramatically licked her fingers after swallowing.

'Well someone seems to enjoy being my nasty pet slut don't you girl? I am going to love playing with you!'

'Yes sir I think I really do love to be your nasty slut, all yours to do with what you please.' She teased.

I'm sure she saw the possessive lust flash through my eyes because she blushed and looked away crawling into bed.

In the morning Robin was surprised when I got up with her since I didn't have to work, I made coffee while she showered etc but intercepted her before she got dressed.

'What are you wearing to work today lover?' I asked with a smirk.

'Hmm I was hoping to wear black pants and a nice blouse unless these locks are visible.' She told me with a cute worried expression. With a naughty smile I nodded. 'But don't let that stop you if thats what you need to wear, or you could wear a skirt or dress.'

When she was ready to go she looked adorable in a cute blue sundress making her look sexy yet wholesome. No one would guess underneath it was a very excited lady pierced and locked to keep her frustrated. Nor would they have a clue her husband sent her off without any underwear.

Once she was gone I spent the day working on our third bedroom. I moved all the furniture to the basement except the bed. I then installed a heavy lockable door, cabinets, shelves and some heavy duty eye hooks strategically in the walls, floor and ceiling.

As an after thought I called a buddy who came and installed 2 hidden cameras in every room in the house. They were wired directly into a hard drive and accessible anywhere with our wireless connection.

They will record only when they sense movement unless disabled from my computer. Using special software they can even be enabled only times of the day I'm gone if need be.

Once I had as much done as I could I brought the bags from my office and put everything away. I hung the harnesses, clamps and crops etc on the wall. Then put a few sex toys on the visible shelving knowing there was much more to order.

The few items I had that I want to shock or surprise Robin with all went into the locked cabinets knowing I have the only key. Seeing I still had some time before she got off work I went to my office to do some online shopping from sex stores that held more specialized items I was interested in.