Robin's Punished Or Is She?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh now that looks delightful, what to do to you girls while your all trussed up like nasty sluts hmmm?' With a laugh I grabbed a container of special cream designed to increase blood flow and the sensitivity of the vagina to seriously increase arousal.

I was instructed by a dominatrix we know that with a few additions like extra ginseng etc the effect can be dramatically intensified. Unsure what to expect the first time I very carefully applied only a little to first Robin then Amy's labia and clit making sure to rub it in.

Then turned the PES power box up to a high setting leaving it just it out of Amy's reach but in clear view. The creams effect seemed to be immediate and intense, and with the power setting higher she was rapidly hurtling toward orgasm, likely the first of many.

'I only applied a little magic X cream to see how well this works so enjoy ladies, I know I will.' I smirked moving toward Robin with my throbbing dick leading the way. Gently pulling on a convenient Nipple ring again I turned Robin to face me. Both girls were writhing in their respective bondage, whimpers and moans growing in volume and desperation.

Now that I was close enough Robins legs flew around my waist trying desperately to draw me inside her, pulling herself tight to me and grinding against my cock like a bitch in heat. Enjoying her torment I carefully bumped my cock against her gaping pussy easily contacting her clitty earning a scream for my trouble.

Carefully I maneuvered my 7" cock between us against her open cunt but not entering her. Just keeping my cock trapped between us and only letting her rub against the object of her desire. The evil cream in full effect seemed to be driving her mad and desperate with need.

'Just fuck me like you promised you bastard, Pleaseee ohh god please!! What the fuck did you put on MEEEEE.' She screamed as I suddenly slammed into her wide open pussy as hard as I could and began to fuck the ever living shit out of her.

Sick of listening to the screams, threats and begging from both girls I Pulled ElliMay's panties off the wall forcing then in Robins mouth before explaining where they came from. Now with Robin gagged it was easier to tune Amy out, Instead savoring the clasping pussy that was constantly cumming all over my cock while I set a furious pace.

I savaged her pussy relentlessly the weights hanging from her pussy swinging like crazy both smacking my balls and hitting Robins ass hook with loud clinks. I hooked a finger in each of her nipple hoops and abused them sending my needy bitch ever higher.

Judging by her head movement while we fucked the hook was giving her back door a real workout exciting me further. Wanting more depth I pulled out of her just long enough to lift her ankles over my shoulders leaving her supported primarily from her arms and my cock. Unintelligible obscenities streamed from her mouth as I drove fully into her depths harder and harder with every stroke.

Between the cream, rough treatment and bondage she had not stopped cumming since I entered her completely lost in the ecstasy of the moment. While continuing to carve out her insides I kissed her mouth through the panties to further quiet her muffled screams and try to get her attention. Turning us slightly I said. 'Look at Amy she looks frantic.' I gasped.

I don't know how coherent she was looking at her sister who was a quivering orgastic mess, But I was enjoying the show. Amy was pulling at her bonds and pumping her hips down desperately fucking her electric lover and from our perspective it was an erotic, comical sight.

Her sweaty face pressed against the bed watching us watch her with her, legs spread wide her tight little ass up humping downward. Trying desperately to grind against anything while her full pulsing holes kept pushing her ever higher relentlessly.

The frantic pace and erotic situation were quickly taking their toll so with a fierce kiss stealing Robins breath I growled in her ear. 'Watch your slutty sister you hot bitch.' Lowering her legs to the floor I pulled out of her clasping snatch and climbed on the bed grabbing Amy's face. 'Open up slut I hissed.'

With an eager lunge she inhaled my cock to the root without so much as gagging, moaning in approval and sucking hard. Tangling my hands in her hair I fucked her throat with full deep thrusts. So lost in my passion I only lasted 20 strokes before I pushed deep and blew my load straight in to her belly only letting her breath again when I finished.

Pulling out I collapsed onto the bed breathing hard and turned the power down on on the power box that was forcing her to cum. It took awhile for us all to catch out breath before we all broke out into huge grins and giggles.

The girls gushed over the best experience either had ever had while I concentrated on releasing them from there bonds and got us all drinks that were quickly consumed. Robin was a mess and limp in my arms when I laid her beside Amy.

'So have you had enough yet?' I asked a little worried I may have been too rough. With a smirk both girls shook their heads and chorused 'NEVER!' Then broke out laughing. Setting me at ease.

Adequately rested Amy pulled the hook out of Robins butt and with her encouragement found something different to replace it. Then they started tickling each other and me which quickly evolved into grab the closest pink parts. Soon we were sharing a three way kiss hands wandering absolutely everywhere.

Knowing that with them playing around they soon they would be ready for more. I slipped out of the bed and to their amusement blindfolded folded them and left them to entertain one another so I could prepare a surprise.

Trying to ignore the moans and action on the bed I uncovered the Monkey Rocker Tango. I moved it closer and attached both dildo attachments then made sure it could move freely.

Turning back to the bed I saw Robin had both her sisters legs over one shoulder fucking her sister like crazy with a FeelDoe, the strapless strap on.

The piece inside her seemed to keep the dido steady and allow her to control it like a real dick while stimulating her as well. I watched them fascinated as Robin fucked Amy driving her to a small climax.

'Very nice ladies but you better stop that before you realize you don't need me anymore.' I teased grabbing their hands I helped them off the bed. 'Robin first, I will guide you into place and get you seated then Amy and no peaking pls.'

I pulled off the blindfolds when they had both settled into place facing each other on the monkey rocker. The tip of a dildo just inside both steamy pussies keeping their bodies pressed together. Working quickly I hooked contact pads to each sister for the Electro stim to pass current between them any where they touch, turned it on and sat down to watch.

Staring deep into each others widening eyes they slowly began rocking back and forth. When they would rock toward Amy the machine would stroke into Robin and vice versa. It was a beautiful thing to witness as they used the monkey rocker to make love.

Kissing, nibbling and caressing they made love rocking faster and faster all the time. Every time they would climax the pace only seemed to increase.

I was slowly stroking my cock watching this beautiful union when they got worked up bucking and rocking so fast I was worried they could get bucked off. With a shrill cry of triumph Amy's body began to spasm and lock up in ecstasy sending Robin into oblivion as well.

I saw Robin start to crumple and managed to scoop her up before she hit the floor. The poor girl passed out so I carried her into our room and was tucking her in when she opened her eyes a blissful look still on her face.

'That was fun babe, "kisses" where is Amy? She should sleep in here with us, will you go get her please?'

Lovingly I ran my fingers across her cheek asked. 'Are you sure babe, she can sleep there you know.' I asked. Shaking her head with a smile she shooed me out to retrieve her anyway.

Amy was still recovering when I got back so I helped her off and scooped her into my strong arms getting an appreciative look. With a contented sigh she laid her head on my shoulder and mumbled. 'Hmm this is nice, thanks for remembering me.' I had only taken two steps when I felt her fingers on my still throbbing erection. 'Ooo what is this? Is it for me?' She asked with a silky seductive voice.

'Perhaps if you came to an agreement with Robin in advance you might feel my monster someday. Tonight that is all for my slutty wife you insatiable little nympho.' I teased her.

'Robin and I have been waiting a week and I'm not through with her yet. Although I have no objection to what your doing with your hand.' I chuckled before tucking her in the far side of our king sized bed ignoring her pouting.

Robin had a huge loving smile as I crawled into bed and her embrace. 'It is good to know you want me lover but if you want Amy I really don't mind.' She breathed in my ear while stroking my length and fondling my balls. In answer I held her possessively plunging 2 fingers into her pussy and latching on to an erect nipple eliciting a low whine from her. Before responding.

'No! remember you are mine my slutty little wife and I want to fuck you to remind you I love you, That I control you, possess you, and own you and you love me for it!' I rumbled playing her body perfectly.

'Was tonight good for you slut? Are you ready for me to lock away your poor abused cunt again until I decide you deserve another reward like tonight, however long it takes you to earn it?' I asked deviously slipping only the tip of my dick inside her to tease waiting for the correct response.

'Oh please fuck me baby, fuck your slutty, slutty wife.' She groaned trying unsuccessfully to work more of me inside her needy box. Releasing her sensitive nipple from my lips said.

'Oh I plan to lover but only if you ask nicely.' Holding her immobile I began rotating my hips working the tip of my cock in circles carving a wide circle just inside her moist folds. Nibbling her neck and sucking on her earlobes proved too much.

'Yes I want you to lock up my pussy it is yours to do as you see fit damn it.' She panted breathlessly 'I love being your slut! I really do, now please fuck me.' She begged gasping and moaning. Very slowly I sank my thick throbbing cock in to her drawing it out to make her feel every inch.

When I was fully seated I began rotations again this time carving a wide swaths deep inside of her before I began to slowly move in and out. I made love to Robin slowly and carefully with Amy masturbating beside us watching and holding Robins hand. When I sensed she was getting close I slowed down and changed positions.

Turning Robin to her side a little I lifted her leg and entered her from the side settling the raised leg up over my hip. This left me in total control and I could even play with her lovely long nipples at the same time.

Some times stroking deeply as possible, other times I would stay buried to the hilt and carve wide circles inside her while grinding against her clit before alternating back to deep strokes. I began to pick up the pace as I felt my climax approaching my thrusts growing more and more forceful much to Robins delight.

Robin preoccupied nursing on her sisters breasts and didn't see me grab a small tube of jelly I left on the bedside table.

Robin was getting more and more vocal and attacking Amy tits with a vengeance her orgasm quickly approaching. Squirting a little gel on my finger I pulled away from her body just enough to wipe it on her clit before I resumed fucking her.

Robin howled in frustration as the topical anesthetic did it's evil magic barely robbing her of her joy, causing her to buck and grind harder searching for the missing sensations. With a bellow I grabbed both sides of her face and we kissed passionately as I shot my load deep into her frustrated depths.

Robin kept grinding her cunt on my softening dick as I caught my breath whimpering but wisely not complaining after such a crazy night.

'That was wonderful my sweet slut so I will give you a choice. Would you like me to tie your hands to the headboard or lock up your pussy for the night so you don't misbehave?' I asked sweetly nuzzling her neck.

'I will be sore after tonight so being tied up may not be a good idea.' She whimpered slowly coming down from the sexual high.

So leaving Amy to comfort and console her I removed half the rings from her labia. Then very carefully I worked each remaining ring through the corresponding hole on the opposite side Pulling her lips tight together.

I had to work carefully but was quite pleased with the result, perfect for tonight I thought. I admired the pretty pussy neatly sealed from top to bottom keeping even her clit inaccessible. But tomorrow it will still get 1 large padlock I thought to my self yawning.

Crawling back up the bed ready to let my exhaustion claim me I was delighted to feel both ladies curl there bodies around mine. And to my delighted surprise I got a kiss on each cheek and heard them say 'Goodnight master.' Then there was blessed sleep and even the girls murmuring couldn't disturb me as I dreamt of all the nights to come.

Who would have guessed locking down a naughty pussy could revitalize a marriage and bring us closer than ever?

Please vote if you liked this.