Robin's Punished Or Is She?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'If you say so Steve but there are lots of gorgeous girls hotter than me here tonight.' She shrugged looking around. 'Hot girls sure but none of them are oozing sexuality like you. Your more sexually charged than all of them put together.' I argued while my eyes bored into hers forcing her to admit the truth of my words.

'All week you have been good so I want to make you an offer. If you have two orgasms before we leave the club when we go home we will try out our play room. I promise to wring every drop of pleasure out of your body I possibly can until you beg for mercy or pass out.' I smirked.

'What in public?' She hissed eyes darting around. 'What if someone notices or, "gasp" my sister.' She Wheezed. With a shaky hand she downed her entire her drink. 'She will know wont she?' Robin asked suddenly worried.

'In all honesty love I think one of us needs to level with your sister anyway. She is smart and with you acting and dressing differently, never mind the custom nipple jewelry she will be curious and want an explanation.'

'Hell she will probably notice your state of arousal at first glance, you are sisters after all and she loves you. I bet she will be happy for you. or jealous.' I joked stroking her face with my fingers.

'Oh god I don't know what to say to her. What if I do it wrong and she thinks I'm a slut or something. Maybe you could talk to her and I will explain the rest tomorrow somewhere quieter. Would you please?' She was batting her eyes and looked so cute how could I refuse.

Over the next hour we had several drinks and I did my best to keep her arousal level extremely high. When she was sitting I don't think she even noticed her self grinding against the plug in her ass in time to the music.

And when she was dancing she was always surrounded by a crowd. I was watching her dance with a tall beautiful redhead who held Robin by the hips holding her tight from behind when I flipped the remote on high and she had her first orgasm of the night.

Red must have noticed because with a naughty smile she held her tight while Robin shuttered and moaned while still jerkily swaying to the music. When she recovered enough Robin tried to escape but red pulled her back, spun her around and gave her a full deep kiss. I think she said something but I never found out what. Red even helped Robin get back to the table and gave me a smile and a wave before heading back out to dance.

'Wow I can not believe how intense that was' she grinned up at me shaking her head. 'Thank god that chick held me up.' Robin giggled while searching out a new drink. Reaching under the table to hold and stroke her leg I found it very sticky so with a smile I licked my fingers provocatively to show my approval.

'Hi guys been here long?' Amy said dropping into a seat across from her sister. Shaking her head to the negative, Robin squealed 'So great to see you' and jumped up for a hug.

'Wow I dig the new look sis... in fact you look amazing! Good for you girl! Now what's new?'

And just like that Robin blushed and said. 'Lots of changes lately how bout I get us some more drinks and Steve can start to fill you in ok? I will be right back.' With a kiss on the cheek for each of us she split. 'What is with her?' Amy asked puzzled watching her sister go.

I had Amy sit beside me and I told her most of what I have been doing with Robin. I didn't intend to tell her as much as I did but she kept asking and digging until most of it came out.

Robin stayed within sight and kept a worried eye on us talking while she danced. I switched to coffee but Amy downed two beers by the time she was satisfied with my answers.

'So my little sister is finally playing in the deep end of the kinky pool, no wonder the poor girl is is such a state.' Amy laughed a musical sounding laugh.

'So she didn't think I would understand even though I have told her lots of my crazy stories and have told her to cut loose for years the silly girl. As long as she is not mistreated or forced to do anything against her will, I say good for you both!'

Eyes twinkling she had a strange eager look on her face but it still caught me off guard when she asked. 'Can I play too? If you have a leash for that collar It might help me to put her at ease letting her know I'm fine with everything.'

Her puppy dog eyes were too much so I handed her the leash and surprising her also the remote. I extracted a promise for there return should I ask.

Shaking my head smiling 'You don't fool around do you? You know I was only planning to attach the leash when it was time to leave here but lets see what you can do.' I said eager to know how Robin will react. Beaming me a smile Amy slipped out of the booth on a mission.

I had been searching the crowd for close to ten minutes when I spotted Amy leading Robin from the bathroom, the shiny metal linked leash attached to her shiny steel collar. Robin kept her eyes downcast but she looked to be vibrating with excitement.

Catching my eye on the dance floor Amy angled toward me with Robin in tow. Even with the pounding music I could hear whistles and exclamations of appreciation I swear all eyes locked on the 2 girls.

We ended up dancing most often with Robin sandwiched between us, all hope of restraint long lost, trusting in us to keep her safe.

Amy must have kept the vibrator on most of the time only playing with the speed because I spent half my time holding her up, and being dry humped.

Shortly after she recovered from another knee buckling climax I excused my self for a bathroom break warning Amy to take it easy on her sister while I was gone.

After relocating the girls, it was obvious I was not required so I decided rest up and watch the show and snap the odd picture with my cell phone. Four beautiful woman had surrounded Robin and Amy.

Somehow they were keeping men back and taking turns to bump and grind on the sisters, hands all over the place. I could see one gorgeous woman in particular spending more time with Robin than the others. They seemed to kiss deeper and god only knows what there hands were doing while the swayed provocatively to the music, they seemed oblivious to the rest of the world.

I was drinking coffee and giving serious thought to joining the girls when I felt someone sidle up to me putting a hand on my shoulder.

'Are you enjoying the show sir?' Said a sexy voice in my ear. Turning I saw the beautiful blond who had just been with Robin. She was about 5' 5 with long blond hair, light blue eyes, a radiant smile and generous curves.

She leaned down close to me and in a husky voice said. 'Your wife is gorgeous, and has very clever fingers.' She laughed daintily. 'My name is EllieMay and I would love to get to know you guys or your situation better, can I give you my number for her?'

Between the pretty blue eyes, big breasts and fantastic ass she seemed far too good to be true. Things like this don't normally happen to me so I was a bit suspicious.

Thinking fast I gave a naughty grin and replied in a firm voice. 'Sure thing EllieMay but only if I can have your panties so she knows your serious!' As I said it I could scarcely believe I'd had the nerve.

With a wink and a huge smile she reached under her skirt and slid them down her legs never breaking eye contact. Bending at the waist she picked them off the floor and dropped them in my hand.

'Thanks sugar I can hardly wait.' She whispered in my ear and kissing my cheek she walked away.

Looking around I saw her name and number scrawled on a napkin so I shoved it and the panties in my pocket and began searching for the girls. It took time to make my way through the crowd but I eventually made it and the crowd of girls parted presenting my lovely wife to me.

My poor Robin looked ridden hard with her hair mussed and face coated in sweat. But her l blissful look reassured me. Seeing me she squealed with excitement and jumped into my arms for a kiss.

When her hands touched my face I caught a familiar heady scent so I caught a hand and sucked on the fingers.

She gave me a silly grin and a shrug as if to say what do you expect and we resumed dancing with the new song. After another hour of constant dancing her previously white dress was near soaked.

Deciding we had enough I signaled Amy and we left the club after much groaning and begging for us to stay by fellow dancers. Noticing the crowd of fans the girls had a massed the bouncer walked us to the car. Once inside I relieved Amy of my remote though I suspect the batteries were dead.

Pulling out of the parking lot both girls began to giggle hysterically collapsing against one another whispering. As I passed under a street light I could see Robins dress had become near transparent in places from sweat and who knows what else, a good thing bars aren't brightly lit.

'Fuck sis you were hot!' Amy gushed 'I bet 90% of those people fantasize about you tonight. I had more fun than ever before thank you. "kiss, kiss, giggles" Did you get the roving hands too Robin?'

'Oh yes I think every one of those girls explored my chest and locked pussy in detail, and one chick even pulled my top down for a second to see my tits. She asked how I like the nipple bar.' "giggles"

'I can hardly believe I let strangers touch me like that your a very bad influence on me Robin.' Amy playfully admonished.

'Ya right you loved it you naughty bitch, don't think I didn't notice your hands on me and other girls.' Robin teased 'You know I was worried when you demanded I join you in the bathroom Amy.' "giggles"

'But it was so worth it being on the leash and then the dancing WOW! I must have cum 5 times you bitch.' She said excited.

Finally noticing where I was driving Amy said. 'No Fucking way are you guys ditching me until I hear every sordid detail from you guys. I'm going home with you kinky people.'

Perplexed I locked eyes with Robin through the mirror and got a shrug. 'Fine by me but talk has to wait till tomorrow my hubby still owes me!' She smirked. 'Until I beg or pass out those were his exact words.' I laughed 'That will be easy your half wore out already.'

Walking in the front door Robin dropped her clothes just inside saying. 'Please get me a drink I will be in the shower.' She kissed my cheek and skipped up the stairs. While I fixed a large pitcher of drinks and grabbed bottles of water Amy asked 'Why did she get naked at the front door?'

'I banned clothing in our home because I love to admire her wonderful body and she is an exhibitionist. I admit it is kinda fun, I have been going nude most of the time too.' I shrugged.

Giving me a mischievous look Amy headed for the stairs trailing clothing as she went. With a sing song voice saying 'When in Rome do as Romans do "giggles".'

I was beginning to worry about Amy's expectations tonight but decided if she got carried away I could tie her up or find a away to lock up her pussy as well. I will admit the thought of her naked watching me fuck her sister into submission was exciting. So with a smile I went to prepare for the evenings festivities.

When the play room was ready I peeked into the bathroom and asked. 'Can sneak in quickly, it is a good time to remove the studs in Robins pussy and her nipple bar.'

She Waved me in causing Amy to squeal. 'You will stay there and remain still slut if you know what is good for you.' Robin growled and swatted her sisters ass.

Amy was on her hands and knees in the shower with Robins foot on the back of her neck keeping her in place with a 2 quart enema bag hanging above her.

Amy was moaning and groaning as water rushed in her bowels held in place by her sister above her. When the bag was empty Robin turned to me and with her legs open I removed the chastity studs and nipple bar before retreating out of the bathroom giving them privacy again.

As I left the bath room thinking of there wet glistening bodies a thought came to me. So gathered up some left over poster board and some paint. I was ready when they emerged dripping from the shower and handed them each a brush.

'I want you ladies to paint one another, then using only your bodies create a piece of art for our playroom.' I smirked.

'Ooo this will be fun.' The girls chorused in excitement. Much gasping, giggling chaos ensued. I'm thankful I had the foresight to lay down plastic before because there was paint every where in no time.

While they played I disrobed and pulled out a different jewelry box with more common studs, hoops and rings for robin to choose from tonight.

When I turned around both giggling girls tackled me laughing, grabbing and trying to knock me down but only succeeding in transferring paint onto me. Deciding they were finished with the art project I flipped Amy over my shoulder and made a break for the bathroom Robin in close pursuit as we piled into the shower to wash the paint off.

I especially enjoyed scrubbing Amy's firm C cup breasts and pink nipples. The frisky bitch thrust her tongue halfway down my throat while tugging on my cock while I felt Robin soaping up my ass.

Robin was tight behind me keeping me pinned against Amy as she worked a soapy finger in my ass and whispered in my ear. 'Amy is going to play with us lover and she knows your cock is likely all mine tonight but anything else goes alright lover?'

Panting I could only nod and groan, giving into the traitorous sensations I felt and the passionate kiss I was receiving. Turned on beyond belief I redoubled playing with Amy's nipples Trying to ignore how good fingers on my cock and in my ass felt.

Thinking things might get out of my control I rinsed us off and shut the water down. Laughing we all tried to dry each other at once. Satisfied they were dry enough I scooped up Robin and locked in a kiss I carried her to our room dumping her on the bed.

'Amy help Robin pick out something to wear from that box on the bed I will be in the play room.' Gathering up the art work I pinned it up on one wall, putting ElliMay's moist panties and phone number beside it.

I quickly made sure the stocks and monkey rocker had attachments handy and covered them with a sheet to be a surprise.

As an after thought I grabbed a matching set of padded leather collar, cuffs and a pair of heavy duty thigh restraints headed back to the room.

The sisters were preoccupied playing with each other surprising me with there unrestrained enthusiasm. As I approached I saw Robin had large hoops through her nipples and nether lips much to my approval.

I had both the wrist cuffs on Amy and was starting her ankles before I got much reaction. Robin held her tight while I finished tightening them and the thigh straps.

'Shhh Amy relax we wont hurt you.' Robin Cooed causing me to chuckle while I buckled a matching padded collar on her.

'Seems to me Robin invited you to play with us Amy. If you still want to it only seems fair that you should answer to her tonight especially after you enjoyed her suffering earlier. Now behave.' I ordered Handing Amy's lead to Robin she led the way into the play room.

'Holy shit what have I gotten into.' Amy whispered with big frightened eyes. Slipping a finger into Amy's wetness Robin led her to the bed.

'Don't worry we will take good care of you.' she purred 'Please warm her up Steve I'd like to restrain her.' Robin coaxed Amy into a doggy position and ran short straps from the ring on the collar to both Amy's wrists.

Having a good idea what Robin was up to I slid under Amy and began to tease and lick her juicy bald pussy while toying with her nipples.

With Amy writhing on my face Robin encountered little resistance hooking a spreader bar between Amy's legs and securing the thigh straps to the collar. Tightly bound face down in a wide spread doggy position, her knees as close to her head as possible left her very vulnerable.

I was avoiding Amy's clit purposely with my tongue not wanting to let her cum yet and being careful not to over stimulate her G spot as I worked her with my fingers. I felt Robin brush my hand and Amy gasped and groaned breathlessly and I realized Robin was working something into her ass. Causing more moaning, gasping and cursing.

'Oh Amy your ass is nice and tight on my fingers it feels so nice.' Robin hummed 'Do you feel like a slut with Steve sucking your cunt while tied down like a bitch?

You look fucking hot! Any one could walk by and stick something in your cunt or ass and you couldn't do a thing just like this.' Robin teased removing finger and introducing something else to her freshly lubricated hole.

'OH FUCK Robin that feels big what is that?' Amy cried.

'Hmmm? This is a toy I saw on the wall and it begged me to try it out. And don't think Steve will let you cum until it is all the way in so you better relax and let us take care of you.' She moaned touching her self while she worked. 'Thats better, good girl almost..... and in! Now you can cum slut.' Robin snapped. IAAAEEEEEE Amy screamed with the start of her climax.

When I felt Amy give a little shutter as the plug finally seated, I had curled my fingers up inside and clamped my lips on her clit sucking hard bumping it with my teeth from time to time.

The way she bucked, screamed and convulsed I'm glad she was tied down or one of us may have been hurt. As it was I almost drowned in yummy girl cum as it squirted all over my face leaving me soaked.

Extracting my self I saw what Robin put in Amy's ass, it was the medium sized permanent butt plug. It looks like a trailer ball hitch and has a middle piece that when unscrewed leaves a through hole for bowel movements or enemas.

It is perfectly designed for long term wear and the shiny metal looks pretty. Laughing I gave it a swat and said 'Good choice Robin it looks great on her.'

Robin watched in fascination I removed the box of new electrostim toys from the locked cabinet. Selecting the medium sized PES vaginal plug I slipped it into Amy's twitching pussy and hooked secondary leads to the back of the butt plug turning turning the power on low.

'Amy If you are careful to to let this slip out it will give you the ride of your life.' I stated quite seriously. 'It is on random so the electricity will pulse in varying patterns and intensity passing from one plug to the other.

As your pussy contracts from the electricity the plug should work in and out on it's own basically fucking you and hopefully giving us a good show.' I explained smiling.

'What if I need to turn it off, it could get too intense couldn't it?' Amy asked, a worried expression on her pretty face feeling the device working it's magic.

Robin laughed and giving her a small kiss on the lips said bluntly. 'Then you enjoy it or not but you will damn well wait until we are finished sugar! Then we will make the bad toy stop but not before.'

I was amused by Robins false sympathy but growing impatient I grabbed Robin by the nipple rings leading her in front of the bed against the wall.

Holding her hands I lashed them together from wrists to her elbow's. I then fed the rope through a reinforced ring in the wall near the ceiling tying it off when she was almost on tip toe and arms above her.

Turning her toward the wall I gave her a few smacks on the bottom before removing the rattler plug from her ass.

'Good girl you kept this in like instructed but I have other plans for your ass just now.' Her eyes followed me as I selected a hook with a rather large ball from the shelf to her left and got an encouraging groan in anticipation.

Using a generous amount of lube to prepare her I took my time working the hook in nice and deep. Using a short piece of rope tied around her hair above her pony tail, I ran it over her ass and through the hook securing it nice and tight. Then with her moaning and squirming in her bonds I hung weights off each labia ring on Robins drooling pussy opening it up obscenely.