Robin's Punished Or Is She?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Robin came home I could see she was flushed so I met her at the door. 'How was your day today?' Looking up she smiled and began to pull her dress up. It was soon obvious the inside of her thighs were sticky and her sex was bright pink with arousal.

I laughed 'It looks like you like you had a fun day you nasty girl. You might as well ditch the dress and stay nude you look great like that. In fact since I know how you love being an exhibitionist I don't think you should wear clothing at home any more so I can always see your beautiful body.'

'What!' She gasped. Someone could see.... and what if company comes over?'

She looked so worried almost frantic, grabbing her hand I pulled her in to me and holding her tightly and growled in her ear.

'If you want leave a robe or dress hanging by the door so if family comes you can cover up If your fast enough.' I laughed. 'And anyone else.' I shrugged. 'Either I will let you cover up or they can see the fantastic body that now belongs to me and they will be as impressed by your beauty as I am.'

Then I kissed her hard and as she relaxed against me I ran my hands down her body, and reaching under the dress and squeezed and rubbed her fine ass. When I stepped back her skin was even more flushed in her obvious excitement.

'Now strip, grab us some wine and you can tell me about your day.' I said and strode into the living room. When she returned I had her sit in front of me and lean back against my chest.

'Today I worked in the women's clothing section and was constantly reminded of my lack of panties.' She shivered. 'I found no matter how I move the locks sway and pull and the piercing by by my clit rubs when I walk especially on stairs.

I felt aware of my pussy all day and always seem to be a little wet.' After sipping our wine she continued.

'Once a female customer asked me for help and seemed to be flirting, she told me to pick out some G strings for her then told me to stay in the change room incase she needed help.'

Poor Robin was blushing deep red and squirming in her seat. While she spoke I was gently running my hands over her wonderful toned body. Massaging her breasts, tummy and everything else within my reach coax her to continue and help her relax.

'Did you stay and help her like a good girl?' I asked nuzzling her ear. 'I wonder what she could have possibly needed help with?'

'Yes I stayed in the change room with her, and it's so wrong.' She moaned. 'I don't know what is wrong with me, when she told me to stay in like she expected nothing less I just obeyed and closed the stall door.'

'Then she dropped her skirt, put her hands on her hips and told me to try the red ones on her first. By the time I removed hers and put them on her I could smell her heady scent, she was as excited as me.'

Robin reached down to touch her pussy encountering the locks and groaned in frustration. She looked at me making pleading whimpers. And I laughed watching her play with them anyway.

'Not yet love finish your story maybe later. What did she do next?' I prompted.

'She she wanted to try a pair on me but I refused and tried to leave the stall but her naked body blocked the door. Smiling she locked eyes with me and very slowly ran her hands up under my dress up to my hips.

She laughed when she realized I had no underwear and made me hold up my dress for her. I was so embarrassed I was shaking, I wanted to run but so excited I couldn't leave.'

'She crouched down in front of me and examined the locks saying they were sexy as hell. Then she put a yellow pair of boy cut panties on me, kissed my pussy through the fabric then had me finish trying pairs on her.'

'Where did they go because I see your not wearing them now?' I asked getting excited.

'I told her I was not allowed to wear panties. She gave me huge smile said I had to wear them until she was finished shopping and she would come back for them. She thanked me for the help and sent me out of the change room.'

'Afterwards I was really busy working and tried to forget about it. But about an hour later she found me demanded her panties back. I tried to go to the change room but she said she had no time and led me into a quiet corner of the shoe isle, reached under my dress and pulled them off and put them in her pocket.'

'They were soaked with my cream I could even smell it. She handed me a $50 dollar bill with her phone number on it, winked and was gone.' She whispered.

'Sounds like you had a great day lover, how do you feel about it?' I asked wanting to make her say. 'Mortified, confused and ridiculously excited. Shouldn't I be upset, not creaming myself? It is made worse because I can not even touch myself or have sex even if I wanted to.' She said in frustration.

'I love how turned on you got from that encounter I would like you to show someone your pussy every day and tell me about it later. I don't care if it is at work, a gas station or Mcdonalds Ok? If you fail to do so you will earn a punishment, and we both know you can never lie convincingly to me.' I said with amusement. 'Ok I will try.' she whispered.

I nuzzled her neck and nibbled an ear as I slid my hands down her tummy just missing her pussy. Pulling her legs up I put her feet on the edge of the seat so her legs were up and open.

Beginning behind her knees I slid my hands to her bottom, around to the front and back down to her knees. Sensually running my hands all over I had her panting in no time. Sliding nimble fingers slowly along the inside of her sticky thighs and bumping every lock along her pussy I moved all the way up her torso to her breasts.

Giving her nipples a firm last pinch I said 'Sorry I can't lover I have to make a phone call and then I tried to get up to leave her panting and frustrated. 'Oh no you don't Steve, I'm so horny please make me cum your driving me crazy.' She panted looking frantic.

'Shhh, oh my poor little slut did you forget no sex until Friday we must be careful with your new jewelry I would hate to hurt something so pretty. Besides you gave me control of your pussy you need to accept it.'

'If you are good this week and not begging all the time I will reward you on friday. But if you are whining, begging or bitchy you will wait much longer and will need to be punished ok my sweet slut?'

Now I really must make my call.' The excited frenzied look on her face was priceless and a huge turn on as I walked away.

The rest of the week was similar I never let her wear panties, kept her pussy locked and denied her any orgasms. Every night we would practice bondage positions tying her up a new way every night and using fingers or her hitachi wand I would tease her relentlessly.

I would take her to the brink over and over but always denying her in the end. We both found a love for the ropes and positions we were learning and soon became hooked on the excitement and beauty only bondage can provide.

The side effect of the chastity and constant sexual tension was surprising. Robin seemed to stay highly aroused at all times even when not in sexual situations like at work. The constant need also seemed to lower her inhibitions. At home she was becoming very affectionate and obedient almost submissive always taking care of me first to my delight.

By friday several of my special orders arrived so I put them all in front of the play room door. When Robin got home I unlocked the door and told her to help me unpack the items.

It was fun watching her blush and gasp as she worked naked arranging butt plugs, dildos and harnesses on shelves. She hung restraints, collars and cuff sets on wall hooks and fetish garments in the closet. The entire time looking around in fascination taking it all in.

While she worked I set up 2 different stockades and equipment though I'm not sure she guessed what they were yet. When she found the Heavy steel plugs and rattlers She looked shocked. Since I had other surprises in that box I took it to put away in the lockable cabinet and let her sort lubricants, lotions etc.

'Where did all this come from? And how did you afford it.' She whispered with a worried expression.

To ease her fears I grabbed her by the wrists pulled them over head and spun her up against the wall kissing her possessively. 'This will be our playroom I'm putting together for us. A place where I can tie you up, punish you or reward you as I see fit. A place to push our boundaries, explore fantasies and above all remind you you that you are mine.' I growled holding her tight as her alarm faded.

Then I was kissing her again, and the way she was writhing against me and gasping for breath told me better than words that she liked the treatment and perhaps the room.

Breaking our lip lock I began nibbling behind her ear and whispering 'As for the money before we even met my Grand father died and left some money that was invested for me that has done well. I took a small piece of it to build this room, buy a large assortment of toys and whatever else I deem we need.' I chuckled while rubbing my erection against her locked pussy.

'So don't worry about the money. Also if ever you want something to stop no matter what were doing or where we are say your middle name and we will stop. Think of it like a safe word not that I plan to hurt you in any way, well unless you decide you want me to.' I smirked 'Any thing else?'

I was quite enjoying her struggling against my body her erect nipples rubbing my chest, and the feel of her locks grinding on me was a huge turn on.

'Well a week is up and I'm all healed maybe we could try out some of this stuff?' She hinted looking around. All week Robin had been surprisingly good about not begging for relief, wisely opting for subtle hints.

'We will Love but after we go for supper and dancing it is date night and we both have the day off tomorrow. So go shower and clean your goodies very well while I finish in here and then I will help you get ready, now scoot.

With an excited squeal she gave me a ferocious kiss and bounced out of the room. With a smile at her excitement I finished putting away items and readied the things I wanted to try tonight.

When Robin was out of the shower and had her chosen an outfit for the evening I decided what accessories we would use by how short it was.

'Robin come here and sit o the edge of the bed. Before you get dressed we need to change your jewelry so let me remove the locks and rings.' Eager she was laying on the bed legs splayed open very quickly.

When the locks and rings were all removed I brought over the new Jewelry box handing it to her. 'This is the special bars, hoops, studs etc that I bought for you and some I had specially made by a jeweler. As I think of new designs or ideas they will be kept in here.' I explained.

'Some of these are beautiful but others are a little frightening.' She joked checking them out.

'If you had chosen a long skirt or dress I would have chosen these.' Showing her the set of thirteen gold studs each complete with a 2 inch heavy gold chain. Maybe next friday you will wear these with the long horse hair butt plug that goes with them and we can dance the night away while they all swing and drive you mad with desire.'

I said with a smirk and wink. They should be heavy enough to pull your pussy wide open and with the 13 chains swinging while you dance they should prove interesting.'

'Wow they are beautiful and quite heavy, they will feel devine, can't I wear them now?' She pouted. 'I laughed. 'Nope I have something else special for tonight so pull out that purple velvet bag for me and I will do the honors unless you would like to?' I asked.

She opened the bag and her eyes widened in surprise. 'These are pretty but why are there are only 6?' As she before it I saw the comprehension on her face.

'They were designed by the jeweler who works at the tattoo parlor and sized for you, they look like little roses. The stem goes through both sides of your labia like this and I use the key to lock the keeper on the other side and "click" a perfect fit'

Because she was laying down and couldn't see me very well I slid a remote vibrating egg inside her steamy pussy before sealing it inside with the next stud. While I worked she was playing with her nipples and unable to stay still. Before I did the last one I gave her clitty a few licks and a promise for later and then it was done.

Standing up I asked 'Does it feel as good as it looks?' Running her fingers over the lips of her pussy squeezed tight by the bars she smiled. 'It feels really cool and I bet when I walk it will pull constantly. What did you slip inside me mr. sneaky?'

'That is just something to grip if you get all turned on now roll over for a sec I need to see your ass for a minute.'

Once she was on her tummy I lubed up her bum and the little minx was pushing back at my fingers. The long week of frustration had her hungry for any penetration so I obliged her by working a nice sized metal pug into her eager ass.

'There you go my pet slut, that will feel good tonight something extra to stoke your fire. It looks great I think you should wear one all the time from now on.' With a smack on her bottom I let her up. 'Oo I like this one a lot she said if feels wonderful thank you.'

'Ok I'm done my sexy slut. In the box there is a long stainless steel bar, it is to replace your nipple studs. Please put it on and you finish getting ready. I need to shower and change, our reservation is in an hour.' Giving her a kiss I left her to figure it out.

When I was finished getting ready I found Robin in the play room trying on a collar. 'Fuck me you look gorgeous! I will be fighting people off all night.' I exclaimed matter of factly.

She was wearing a white sleeveless mini dress that stopped halfway to her knees. It fit snug hugging her curves perfectly. The bar connecting her nipples together was just covered and stuck out noticeably against the thin material but did not look indecent. It would keep her wonderful long nipples erect all night while pulling her cleavage together and ensuring a lot of attention.

'Keep the silver collar it makes you look extra fuckable and people will fantasize whether or not you wear it by choice.' She strutted over with an exaggerated swish of her hips and felt a rattle. 'What the hell was that?' She yelped.

I was laughing so it took a bit to calm down enough to explain. 'The butt plug is a rattler it will move and rattle inside you when you move especially when your dancing. The club is loud enough no one will hear it so don't worry, trust me and enjoy. Smiling we were eager to depart.

Entering the restaurant all eyes, men and woman were drinking in the beautiful sensual Robin. At first she seemed shy with all the attention but the smoldering and envious looks took there toll and seemed to empower her.

After dinner she excused her self to the ladies room and several other women followed her in. When she returned to the table the fixed me with an intense look trying hard not to smile.

'Did you see that older woman follow me? She wondered if I was alright she thought I might be in distress.' She laughed. 'And that tall woman with fantastic legs was a call girl, she was curious if I was a working girl and hoping we would like some extra company.'

Still smiling. Robin added. 'By the way it is very hard to pee with my pussy locked together so tightly, you know I can't even get a finger through anywhere.' She shook her head exasperated.

'I'm glad to hear it is as effective as it is pretty.' I teased. Maybe next time we can put in a catheter for the night, It is easy to do and if done right painless. Now finish your glass of wine so we can go dancing.' I urged.

'By the way your sister called when you were in the ladies room she said she might meet us there.' I'm glad Robin looked happy at the news I hadn't been sure how she would feel 'Yaay I haven't seen Amy for weeks tonight is going to be fun. We will cheer her up!'

Robins sister amy is 2 years older than us at 27 and is in the prime of her beauty. We have not seen much of her this past year since the man she was engaged to died in combat. She has had a hard time of it, all but swearing off dating but for Robin she could go out to relax for a few hours and escape her grieving in laws.

Robin seemed to glow with sexual energy, the attention and frustration seems to have had a wonderful effect on her. I loved seeing her so amped up suddenly felt very lucky to have her. While I was thinking this I saw a twinkle in her eye and felt her foot settle into my lap and begin rubbing my shaft.

She was getting very frisky in the restaurant so I turned the vibrator on low to show her I still hold all the cards but it didn't faze her at all. She just gave me an evil grin and rubbed my dick even more aggressively. After a few minutes I was afraid we would draw attention so I shut off the vibe and eased her foot from my lap.

The frustration on her face was adorable and only added to my arousal. 'We have all night there hot stuff so pace your self. If you get any more worked up I'm not sure if you will be cheered on or escorted out.' I laughed pointedly looking around.

'Fine.' Robin muttered drank the last of her wine, giggled grabbed my hand and we headed for the door. When we were making our way out a girl blew Robin a kiss, who winked and blew one right back much to my amusement and causing a busboy to trip and drop his tray of dishes.

We were barely in the car and Robin had my fly down teasing me, wanting better access she laid across the seats and inhaled my cock so the root. It was hard to drive when she was devouring me like a woman possessed.

So it is a good thing the bar we were headed to was quite close or I might have had a wreck. When we pulled in I leaned back with my hands on her head ready to enjoy the inevitable, but when I got close she pulled off and sat up leaving me hanging.

With a wink she said 'Looks like you have a problem big boy but fair is fair and you made me wait a week so you can last a few hours.' She laughed getting out of the car.

'Oh thats fine by me my lovely little slut, just fine.' I locked the car, went around to the passenger side and swept her up in to a sizzling embrace. I flipped on the vibe while kissing her deeply and running my hands down her back to her ass and gave her a good smack While grinding my erection against her.

I broke the kiss just long enough to whisper. 'You better put my dick away before someone notices what a desperate depraved slut you really are.'

I kicked the vibe up another notch while she fumbled trying to get my throbbing dick in my pants and zipped up. It took longer than it should have and she was whimpering, gasping and grinding against me shamelessly by the time she finished.

I switched the vibe off before she got too close and with my arm supporting her around her waist whisked us toward the door giving her no time to recover. At the door a bouncer asked her for ID because she was so flushed or for time to look at her straining barely confined nipples.

I turned the vibe on low while she found her license and talked to him with gritted teeth acting as calm as possible, only hitting stop when we were inside.

I found us a table near the dance floor so I could watch her if she was dancing without me but far enough for a little privacy if her back is to the rest of the room. We sat down and ordered drinks so we could talk while I let her calm down a little.

'Ok babe do me a favor tonight, accept no drinks from anyone except me or Amy I don't want you hurt alright? And if you sit a drink down away from our table even for a second just leave it. You look drop dead gorgeous tonight and with your tits pulled together by that bar every one will want you.' I stated bluntly.