Rock and Roll Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes later, Ethan pulled his broken down Nova next to Ashley's faithful, dark-blue Corolla parked in his parents driveway. Laden with bags of groceries and his overnight bag, he made his way to the front door. His eyes sought out the dent in the hood of Ashley's car. He smiled as he recalled how the dent was created.

The band had just finished a gig at the county fair and went to lake Oliver to kill a couple of cases of beer. He and Ashley lay stretched out on the hood of her car looking up at the stars talking about becoming real rock and roll stars. Their shoulders touched ... and how she made no move to pull away. Then boom, out of the blue, Sarah jumped out of the bushes to scare them. He and Ashley screamed like girls sitting up so violently that their combined butts collapsed the hood. Back in town, a friend of Sarah's who did body and fender work had popped the hood back into place but a noticeable indentation still remained.

Every summer, Ashley would leave the car at Ethan's parent's place and would pick it up in the fall again when school was on. He wondered what would become of the blue Toyota.

At the front door, his eyes fell on the slightly canted garden gnome that hid the spare key. "It does look like Mick Jagger," he said.

Pouting out his lips, he sang Beasts of Burden with Jagger-esque head bobs.

"Honey, I'm home," he called out as he pushed the front door open with his neck and head still moving like Jagger.

Ashley didn't answer. Probably by the pool he figured as he headed toward the kitchen. The smell of fresh popcorn wafted at him. In the kitchen, he saw Ashley sitting on a bar stool at the microwave with her back to him. headphone buds filled her ears and she had no idea he was behind her. She wore an orange bikini. Beads of water clung to her back and shoulders. He recalled her comment of how translucent her suit got when wet. He lowered his load of groceries onto the polished kitchen floor, fished out his camera, focused it on Ashley and snapped a picture. The flash made her jump off the stool, she turn to face him. He snapped a second photo of her front.

She let out a scream at the sight of him.

To Ethan's horror, the woman at the microwave was not Ashley.

"What's going on?" a panicked voice came from the living room. Ethan turned to see Ashley rushing into the kitchen. "What did you do?" Ashley asked with a concerned frown.

"I thought it was you! I took a picture!" he hastily said.

"This is my friend Joy," Ashley said covering her mouth to keep from laughing. "I invited her. She'll be here until Monday. Is that okay?"

Chapter Four

Bitter Byle History

"Does he always take pictures of you?" Joy asked dubiously.

"Put the camera down, Ethan," Ashley said.

Ethan slowly put the camera down on the kitchen counter the way criminals do on TV cop dramas and then backed away with hands held out.

Joy cracked a smile then giggled.

"I gave Ethan permission to take photos of me in my swimsuit for our friend Sarah," Ashley told Joy.

"Ah, the lesbian drummer," Joy said. Apparently Ashley had filled her in on Sarah.

As Ashley went into a funny story about Sarah, Ethan took the moment to assess his cousin. Her thick mane of light brown hair spilled over her shoulders. Her pleasant B-cups and slim shapely figure never failed to stir him. He smiled for she wore the form fitting light-blue one piece suit from last year that he liked so much. Ashley was right, Sarah would love the swimsuit ... too bad it was dry though. His attention turned to Ashley's friend Joy, who like his cousin was Asian. Joy's hair was absolutely straight and nearly black, her figure petite and tight like a gymnast's, her chest, tiny bumps under her orange bikini top.

If Joy had been standing and not sitting in that stool he would have noticed the height difference and not taken the picture. Ashley was five-six, a height she claimed tall for a female in the Hawaiian islands. Joy on the other hand was four-six at best.

"Is Sarah coming over?" Ashley asked.

"Not tonight," Ethan said quickly looking away from the swimsuit clad women to find a grocery bag to unload. "She has a long drive to Round Top tomorrow."

"Aw, I was hoping to meet your lesbian friend," Joy said.

Joy and Ashley pitched in unloading the food. Ethan took every moment to spy their slim backsides as they helped.

"I can't believe that miss science geek here is in a real rock-n-roll band with a real lesbian drummer," Joy said. She handed canned goods to Ashley.

"We are Bitter Byle," Ashley bragged.

"Who came up with that name?" Joy asked as she loaded cold cuts into the fridge.

"Who else but Sarah?" Ethan said. "It's her band."

"You think that Sarah might get the band together again like she said?" Ashley asked.

"Kieth will be the tough one," Ethan said. "He works for the justice department in Akron."

Ashley laughed. "I wonder if the justice department knows that Keith Haverdink has a tattoo on his ass that says legalize grass?"

"Why would anyone have that tattooed to their ass?" Joy asked.

"Because of Sarah," Ethan said.

"I'm really bummed that she's not here," Joy said again.

She's gonna regret missing you too Ethan thought. Sarah had a thing for slim petite girls like Joy. If they had tattoos even better. Plus, Sarah had told him that her first serious sexual encounter was with an Asian woman.

"How did you get into the band?" Joy asked Ashley.

"Through Ethan. There are five of us in Bitter Byle: Ethan Grant lead guitar, Sarah Logan drums, Dolly Watson keyboards, Kieth Haverdink base guitar and me, Ashley Grant, the person who does everything else that that the other members of the band don't know how to do."

"Which is a lot," Ethan said.

Ashley laughed. "Sarah took Ethan into the band when he was just fifteen." she said as she gave the bottles of soy sauce and sesame seed oil nods of approval.

"The only reason I tried out for the band was because I had a huge crush on Sarah," Ethan said. "At seventeen she was tough and beautiful." He showed Ashley the bag of jasmine rice, she approved that too. "I'm lucky she didn't rip my arms off and beat me to death with them. Back then Sarah was quite the angry militant lesbian."

"And how is she different now?" Ashley asked sarcastically. "Never mind. Sarah said you were cute when you professed your love for her that year."

"She laughed at me and mocked me in front of the other band members."

"Yeah, but she kicked out Lenard Gold and made you lead guitar."

Ethan shrugged convinced to this day that Lenard Gold was a better guitar player than he.

Ashley said to Joy, "He was in the hottest band in town and the new best friend of the beautiful lesbian drummer. How much cooler could he get?"

"Yeah cool," Ethan said with an edge of bitter irony. "The only chicks I dated in high school were bi-curious girls using me as a stepping stone to get to Sarah."

"With your new street cred, you got to take a hot senior cheerleader to your junior prom didn't you?"

"And you know how that turned out," Ethan said.

Ashley burst into laughter for she knew exactly how that night turned out.

Ethan turned to Joy and said, "Our band was the entertainment at the prom, and my hot cheerleader date spent the whole time hitting on Sarah. I drove us home with my date and Sarah making out in the back seat!"

Joy covered her mouth to keep from bursting into laughter too.

"Do you know what it's like to say good night to your prom date at her door with lipstick of another girl all over her face?"

"No," Joy squeaked out.

"Please stop," Ashley begged laughing as she slid down to the floor with her back to the fridge.

On a roll, Ethan kept at it. "My prom date's parents came to the door and I got lectured about the joys of abstinence."

"Stop!" Ashley begged again.

"I'm still playing Sarah's straight sidekick to this day. Last Christmas she sets me up with some chick from her office for a double date. We go to a movie and everything is cool. After the movie, we went to Sarah's to hang out. Later I went out to get some tacos and when I got back, my date, Sarah's date and Sarah were making out on the sofa. I was told to leave the food and get out."

"Oh my God," Joy said red faced from laughing.

"They could have at least let you watch," Ashley said.

"That was my feeling exactly!" Ethan shouted. "And I didn't get to eat one single taco that I paid for."

Ashley and Joy brayed with more laughter.

"A couple of hours later Sarah calls to ask me to drive my former date home,"

Chapter Five

Photo Op

"Okay, all right, your life's totally fucked up because of that woman," Ashley agreed as she pulled herself to her feet. "Now let's get her stroke pictures out of the way."

That comment made everyone including Ethan break up even more.

They paraded out to the pool deck to take the pictures. Ethan purposely took up the rear. Ashley's heart shaped ass in her swim suit made his heart rate double. Joy's ass, slim and athletic flexed superbly with each step in her orange bikini bottom.

At poolside, Ashley grabbed handfuls of her wavy shoulder length hair and struck cheesy supermodel pose. Giggling, she sat on a white deckchair and did some cheesecake. Ethan laughed truly enjoying his task. Goofy antics aside, she looked fantastic in her light-blue one piece suit and through the camera lens, he was free to ogle with impunity. With one pose, his eyes followed the inward arch of her back enjoying the way it it met the protruding curve of her ass. He continued following that line down over a slim curvy thigh, narrowing at the knee then curving out again with her calves. She struck a pose with her hands at her back making the swells of her C-cups push at the stretchy material of her swimsuit, nicely sculpting the nipples beneath.

Wow.

"Okay, enough soft porn for Sarah," Ashley announced and stood up from the deckchair.

"Wait," Joy said. She ran off to the shaded over hang and returned with a plastic portable cooler with iced beers in it.

Puzzled, Ashley and Ethan watched Joy remove the three remaining Coronas from the icy water and lined them up on the deckchair. Joy gave a cute little smile then hit Ashley square in the chest with the icy water from the cooler.

Ashley sucked in a big breath that muffled the scream that should have been.

"I thought that Sarah might appreciate a few wet suit shots too," Joy said.

In an instant, Ashley's suit went translucent and the affect of the cold water on her dark-brown nipples were immediate as both nipples stood like disciplined soldiers, stiff and at attention, the quarter size areolas surrounding each nipple clear and pronounced.

Mindlessly, Ethan snapped a picture.

"Take one more photo and I will kill you," Ashley warned him.

Joy swiped the camera from him and clicked the next picture.

"You're fucking dead twerp!" Ashley yelled and advanced on her.

Joy screamed and ran for it and Ashley sprinted after her. Both women disappeared from Ethan's sight as they turned the corner of the house. He heard a scream and was pretty sure that it was Joy. Some curses not all in English followed. Seconds later Joy came sprinting from around back and headed in Ethan's direction. His eyes widened for Joy was minus her top. She zipped passed Ethan giving him a brief but stimulating look at her tiny breasts just before she dove into the pool.

She surfaced with her arms crossed in front of her. "Give me back my top!" she demanded.

Ethan turned to see Ashley in possession of the camera and Joy's orange bikini top. She walked to the edge of the pool, took a picture of her friend then tossed the orange top at her.

Ashley looked at Ethan.

"What's for dinner?" she asked casually.

This is going to be an interesting weekend he thought.

Chapter Six

Download

Dinner was frozen pizza and beer.

Exhausted from their long drive, Ashley and Joy went to bed early. Ethan assigned Joy the big guestroom upstairs and Ashley, as per her request, got the small guestroom down stairs. Ethan naturally chose his old bedroom upstairs over the garage. The girls went to separate bathrooms to shower. Joy used the main bath upstairs and Ashley used the half-bath downstairs off the guestroom.

The moment he heard the guestroom bath door closed, Ethan grabbed his camera sitting on the kitchen counter and rushed upstairs. He stopped for a second to make sure that Joy was in the up stairs bath then he slipped into his parents computer room. He quickly attached the download cable to the camera then looking for where to hook it up on his parent's PC.

"Where's the fucking port?" he complained aloud close to panic. Finally he found it. He moaned as the computer took its time to do its thing. "Fucking dinosaur." He cursed seriously regretted not bring his laptop, screwed up power cord and all. A period the length of the Jurassic later, the photos on his camera were downloaded to the PC drive.

He unhooked the camera and rushed back down stairs. He put the camera back on the kitchen counter just as Ashley stepped out of the guestroom bath, her hair wrapped in a purple towel giving her a regale look, she wore a Buckeye t-shirt and gym shorts.

"Your majesty," Ethan dropped in mock formality and dropped to one knee.

"Lolo," she said and made a beeline to the camera and picked it up. Ethan innocently went to dried a perfectly dry pot with a dishtowel. With camera in hand, Ashley turned and headed back to her room.

Clever girl he though but not clever enough. He eyed her ass as she walked away.

"Stop looking at my ass," she said without turning around then closed the guess room door.

After finishing up in the the kitchen, Ethan went upstairs to the computer room. He felt guilty for what he had done ... but not that guilty and turned on the computer. He rolled his eyes as he waited for his parents dinosaur to start up.

His cell buzzed. It was Sarah.

"Hey," Sarah said sounding tired.

"You home?" Ethan asked.

"Just got in. I'm fuckin' beat. Spent the whole day listening to Martin Power and Energy deny they pollute Lake Oliver."

"Lyin' pigs," Ethan said.

"That's what I said but in polite legalese. How goes the visit?"

From the sounds coming through his phone he could tell that Sarah was in her little galley kitchen fixing something to eat.

Ethan thought of the brief topless pool incident with Joy and Ashley in her wet one piece.

"Okay," he said.

"You suck at lying. Tell me what's up dick wad." Sarah bit into something and started chewing.

"Checking out photos of Ashley at the pool."

Sarah choked. coughed then she said in a strained voice, "Good boy. You got me bikini shots. I'm firing up my laptop right now."

Ethan laughed. "Forget it this ain't comin' your way without Ashley's approval."

His parent's PC-asaurus beeped announcing that it was done doing its thing. He clicked on the first photo and whistled.

"You fucking cock tease, send the photos," Sarah demanded.

He scanned past the first two photos of Joy in the kitchen then all the fun cheesecake stuff at poolside. Then he stopped and ogled at Ashley's dark nipples in her wet swimsuit. It was the photo he took seconds after Joy had hit her with the bucket of ice water, her expression pure shock and surprise. The next photo was the one Joy had taken. Ashley's face was beautiful in her rage. His eyes dropped to the dark smudge of her pubic mound just visible through the wet material.

Those turned out to be the only two shots of Ashley in the wet swimsuit. The next serious of shots were blurred and indistinct probably taken by Joy as she ran. Then Ethan's eyes widened when he got to the last few pictures taken by Ashley after she had liberated Joy of the camera ... and bikini top.

"Wow," Ethan said.

Sarah's voice exploded in his ear. "Don't make me drive over there to kill you Ethan."

"Threaten all you want," he said as he clicked on the next photo of a surprised topless Joy, her tiny exposed A-cups perky and inviting. His mouth formed a circle as he mentally sucked on a dark small nipple. The muscle tone on her arms and upper body made him wonder if the girl was a dancer.

"Ethan!"

"I made a promise to Ashley to let her see the pictures first." He clicked on the next photo of Joy covering her little tits with her hands as she yelled at Ashley on the side of the house.

"Don't be an asshole, send me what you're looking at or so help me—"

"There is nothing you can say or do that will make me break my word."

Ethan clicked on the last photo of Joy standing in the pool up to her waist with her arms crossed covering her nakedness. A playful half smile touched her mouth. Ethan reached into his shorts to rearrange his raging erection caught at an uncomfortable angle. His phone buzzed announcing an in coming text.

"Hang on," he told Sarah putting her on hold to see who had sent the text. He frowned when he saw it was from Sarah. "You using another phone? He asked as he opened the text to read it. Check out this photo.

He opened the accompanying file. It was a photo of him asleep in pink frilly panties with a huge dildo splayed across his stomach.

He reconnected with Sarah. "You said you destroyed all of those!"

"I'm a lawyer. I lied. If you don't want me to hit send all to everybody I know on Facebook, including both your grandmothers, send me Ashley's photos now."

"Okay, you win. Now destroy the pink panty shots."

"The moment I get my bikini shots."

"I was gonna send them. You don't have to fight so dirty."

Ethan sent all the photos of Ashley.

"Holy Mary Mother of God. Your cousin is beautiful. She looks real mad in that last one. Did she kick your ass after you hit her with the water?"

"Wasn't me," he said. "She brought a friend named Joy. She threw the water at Ash." After a couple of seconds of internal struggle, he sent the three juicy pictures of Joy too.

"Joy to the world ... wow." Sarah said. "She's a cute one. You and I are going to rub one off tonight."

Ethan nodded for those were his exact thoughts too.

Chapter Seven

Monsters on the Wall and the Joy of Porn Surfing

He ended the call with Sarah and put his phone down. He lined up the photos of Joy on the screen so he could see all of them together. Joy looks oddly familiar he thought as he clicked on the photo of her standing waist high in the pool with her arms crossed in front of her. The playful sexy expression on her face triggered a memory.

Mandy Almond.

He Googled the name. Mandy Almond was an on line sex star. She did mostly soft core solo stuff, some girl-girl action. Ethan was a regular at her site a couple of years back. To his surprise the site was still active. He clicked on a series of photos of Miss Almond dressed as a ballerina ala Degas. He hit slide show and watched her strip in front of a mirror while doing dance poses. Mandy and Joy could pass for twins.

He recalled that Mandy had done just one hardcore movie. He even remembered the title VIP Gym. He googled the title and was surprised and pleased to find a sight titled Mandy Almond does two guys in the gym shower. Two years ago it was just about impossible to get a hold of VIP Gym clips. Intrigued and excited, he went to the sight; four separate clips were listed. He clicked on the first one. Nothing happened for a long time, probably six seconds in all. He rolled his eyes and moaned, for his parent's PC was too old and stupid to deal with the video files. Then out of the blue, the clip started with Mandy Almond dressed in a black workout leotard cracking open a door marked men's shower. She entered through the door and encountered two naked guys soaping up. The audio wasn't very good as she said something to the effect of, "May I join you?" The scene cut to her kissing one of the naked guys as the other pressed behind her; two sets of hands roamed over her slim leotard covered form under the flowing shower heads. The clip ended.