Rock and Roll Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next clip started with her on her knees still in the leotard going down on the two guys. He was absolutely thrilled at the sight for this was a far cry from her usual solo costume nudity pics. He undid his shorts and stroked his erection through his underwear as he watched Miss Almond work the erections with gusto. It wasn't hard to imagine Joy in Mandy's place. That clip ended and he played it again.

After viewing her head action a third time, he clicked on vid number three. It started with Mandy naked on all fours on the shower floor, one guy pounded in and out of her from behind and the other feeding her his erection from upfront. The scene abruptly switched to her on her back, one guy fucking her royally, her expression serious and focused. Absently, She stroked the other guy with her right hand off to the side. The clip ended there.

He went to the final clip. It started from where the third scene left off with her with her on back. Seconds later the guy fucking her pulled out, gripped his erection, shimmied up and pointing his dick at her pretty Asian face. In absolute dirty filthy bliss, Ethan watched six jets of semen splash the girl's face from chin to hairline, her expression still serious with a hint of dubiousness. The other guy pushed its way in and—.

Ethan heard a door down the hall open. Hastily he zipped up his shorts and hit the minimize button at the right top of the screen. For several horrifying seconds nothing happened as he watched the second dick spit several creamy white slashes across Mandy Almonds forehead and eyebrows. Just as he was about to hit the power button on the tower, the screen minimized. He hastily arranged his shirt over his erection to help hide it. To ensure concealment he grabbed his dads acoustic guitar resting on its stand nearby and put it on his lap.

He softly strummed a cord just as Joy appeared in the doorway of the den. She looked distraught, her hair a mess. That aside, he couldn't help but notice the clear outline of her small bra-less breasts through the near sheer light pink tang top she wore. Below she wore red silk shorts with an inch or two more material then a pair of panties.

"Am I making too much noise?" he asked fearing that she somehow heard him whacking off to Mandy Almond.

"No, wasn't you," she said as she pushed her messy bed hair aside. "I heard a sound outside my window. I think there's some kind of huge bird sitting on the wall surrounding the pool.

"Want me to come look?"

She nodded.

He stood, still holding the guitar in front of him, pushed past her and walked down the hall to the guess bedroom. Joy followed close behind and even took hold of his arm. He felt her shaking, whatever she saw had freaked her out. Now nervous himself, he walked to the bedroom window and looked out over the pool.

"It's gone," Joy said. "It was right there where the wall meets the house."

"That's near my room over the garage," he said. "Was it an owl?

"The thing was huge."

"Turkey vultures are the biggest bird in Ohio."

"Then that's what it was," Joy said, "a turkey vulture."

Still clutched his arm, she pressed in close. He could feel a stiff nipple just above his elbow. Realizing she was clutching hard, she let go and stepped back. He thanked the stars that he still held the guitar to shield his raging hardon.

"I'm kind of freaked out," she said, "mind if I hang with you in the computer room for a little bit? You can keep doing what you were doing. I'll be quiet and stay out of the way."

Sure. Watch me masturbate to a porn star that looks a lot like you. That should go over real well he thought.

Chapter Eight

Unplugged

"You want something to drink?" Ethan asked.

"Sure, soda no caffeine."

"Ginger ale okay?"

Joy nodded.

They left the guestroom and at the entrance to the den, he handed the guitar to her, turned quickly away to go downstairs to the kitchen. Mr. Happy was at peek interest after the nipple press. In the kitchen he pulled out a ginger ale from the fridge and got a beer for himself. He took the time to open a bag of potato chips and pour some into a bowl. As he looked through the fridge for the jar of salsa, he replayed the scene of Mandy going down on the two guys in the shower. The reality of seeing Joy's dark nipples through her pink tang top overlaid with the movie. He slopped salsa into a bowl then put the drinks, chips and bowl of salsa on a tray. Vividly, he saw Joy going down on him in the gym shower. He imagined her and her smile from her photo standing in the pool as he ejaculated on her face.

Yeah, that's gonna help Mr. Happy calm down.

Then a thought plowed into the front of his brain pushing aside his fantasy porn scenario. The last clip with the cumshots are still minimized on the PC.

As fast as he could while carrying the tray of drinks and snacks, he zoomed up the stairs. He stepped into the den and his eyes fell on the computer screen. His parent's desktop was still on the screen and the porn still minimized at the bottom. Joy sat on the reading sofa strumming the guitar. She must have slipped back into her room to change because she now wore an Ohio State t-shirt long enough on her to be a nightdress.

He handed her the ginger ale and put the chips and salsa on a portable stand then he sat on the other end of the reading sofa to drink his beer. Joy took a sip of her soda, put it down and strummed something recognizable on the guitar.

" Deep Purple, Smoke On the Water," Ethan said with a smile.

"I played cello in high school," she said as she labored through the song. She stopped and handed the guitar to him. "Show me how it's done."

He strummed the song with no effort and even sang some of the lyrics. She clapped and demanded to hear other songs he knew. He played some of his favorite Beatles song for her.

As he worked his way through Day Tripper she told him, "I think Ashley plans on jumping you."

"Not gonna happen," he said automatically even as his heart did a flip flop in his chest. "She tell you something?" he asked as he started in on Norwegian Wood and hopped his voice sounded casual.

"She said on the ride up that she was gonna do something she'd been meaning to do for years." Joy said, then she yawned and stretched. Ethan enjoyed the way her limbs and body flexed. "I'm going to bed," she announced. "Thanks for checking out the bird thing." She leaned in and kissed his cheek. At the door she turned and said, "Mandy Almond did one other film."

His jaw dropped at her comment. I'm fucking busted.

She smiled at his shocked expression. "I was nosy. Sorry. Check out Gamed Champion. She's not in the credits so few people know about it. She stood out in the fellatio competition scene. I've been mistaken for that chick so often that I've become a kind of expert." She gave a little wave and was gone.

Chapter 9

Lolo Breakfast

At about ten in the morning, Joy came down stairs dressed in shorts and a loose summer blouse. A huge breakfast of scrambled eggs, French toast and and bacon awaited her on the dinning room table.

"This is certainly better then the Holiday Inn," she said as she took a seat.

Ethan poured her coffee and did all he could not to meet her eyes.

Ashley enter the dining room dressed in jeans and a brown and black Bitter Byle t-shirt. Before taking a seat she handed the camera to Ethan.

"Edited for a G rating I assume?" He asked. He took the Camera, put it on the table and poured Ashley her coffee.

"PG," Ashley said.

"If you say fuck me harder while you view them, you can get an R rating," Joy said

"Lolo," Ashley said to her friend as she tucked into her breakfast.

Still standing, Ethan went through the photos. All the best shots had been deleted. With a small conspirator's smile, he sat down gingerly.

"You okay?" Ashley asked around a mouth full of eggs. "Your moving around like you're in pain?"

He was in pain. He had found Mandy Almond's other movie Gamed Champions. And like Joy had said, the oral sex competition scene was choice and ended with a quadruple facial. He had whacked his pud twice to the Almond clips with a pic of Joy from the pool minimized in one corner. He blushed with guilt remembering how he had stood and spattered Joy's virtual face on his parents giant PC screen. He had never been that raunchy before and in the light of day he felt like quite the perv. I must really need to get laid he though morosely.

To seriously change the subject, he asked, "What are your plans?"

"Joy want's to go to the outlet mall to shop," Ashley said as she brazenly reached over and stole a strip of bacon off of Ethan's plate.

"I wanna buy a hunting rifle," Joy said.

"Oh my God you lolo head," Ashley said rolling her eyes. "Are you seeing coyotes out here too?"

"What?" Ethan asked at the odd turn of the conversation.

"Back at State, Joy was convinced that coyotes were roaming the campus looking for victims."

Joy reached over and stole the piece of bacon Ashley had stolen from Ethan's plate for herself. As she munched on her stolen meat she said, "I'm small and petite and a pack of coyotes could easily take me down."

"Stupid head here petitioned to carry a gun on campus," Ashley said, "but wiser heads prevailed,"

"I was forced to arm myself with only pepper spray they use for bears," Joy said.

Ashley laughed. "Some frat boys who thought it was funny to hit people with shaving cream pies at night have learn to walk big circles around miss bear spray here."

Joy laughed too. Then in a serious tone said, "For your information I saw a turkey vulture outside my bedroom window sitting on the wall that surrounds the swimming pool."

Ethan frowned, "Are you an agizoophobe?" he asked.

"No, she's not afraid of wild animals," Ashley said, "just being eaten by them."

"Phagophobia then," Ethan said with a nod.

"I am not afraid of homosexuals," Joy protested.

"That would be homophobia dip shit," Ashley said.

"Phagophobia is the fear of being eaten alive," Ethan said.

"Okay," Joy said, "I'm a turkey vulture flying around town looking for something to eat." She spread her arms in imitation of a bird in flight. "I look down and see little petite Joy Maeda the offspring of two of the smallest Asian people on the planet sunbathing near the pool. She is all of ninety two pounds counting the bikini and suntan oil."

"Um, turkey vultures are carrion eaters," Ashley said, "they eat road kill, dead things."

"That's what they want you to think," Joy said pointing at her own head. In a weird mocking baritone she continued, "Look at me I'm a turkey vulture I only eat dead things. Then Wham! The bird swoops down on Joy Maeda and takes her back to its nest to let her babies feed on her face!" She attacked a piece of french toast with animal ferocity in demonstration.

"You are way more then ninety two pounds," Ashley said ignoring just about everything Joy had just said.

"I really did see a monster bird sitting on the wall last night," Joy said sheepishly.

"At least it wasn't a coyote," Ashley said, "now let's go shopping you little weirdo."

Joy smiled and grabbed her purse.

On the way out Ashley told her, "We are not buying any guns. You'll just end up shooting some frat boy."

"I'd be doing the world a service."

They hadn't even think to invited me along Ethan thought as he watched them drive away.

Chapter Ten

Fashion Show

He spent most the day playing video games and thinking about what Joy had said about Ashley wanting to jump his bones. Was it true? Was she planing something after all these years?

Sarah called for a poolside update. Ethan explained the situation to her.

"So they ditched you huh?"

"Seems so," Ethan said. His phone buzzed. "Hang on." He put Sarah on hold. The incoming call was Ashley.

"Sorry so late. Joy is a shop 'til you drop type," she said.

"It's cool," he lied.

"What's for dinner?"

"Marinated teriyaki steaks, jasmine rice, steamed carrots. Chicken and pork kabobs for appetizers."

"Sounds ono. Believe it or not there's a sushi restaurant here, I'll get some. Don't start the rice until I get there, you'll just fuck it up."

On that note she hung up.

He reconnected with Sarah.

"Party's on," he said a billion times more cheerful than when the conversation started.

"You go boyfriend," Sarah said. "When I get out of court at Round Top I'll call again." She ended the call.

Ethan put his cell down, got up and scurried about setting up for the barbeque dinner. An hour later, Ashley and Joy burst through the front door heavy with shopping bags.

Ashley dropped her load on the sofa. "That girl is a shopaholic in need of serious therapy."

Joy laughed. "I won't deny it. But you have to admit, we did got some cool swimsuits. Wanna give your lesbian friend more eye candy?" An impish smile lit her face.

"Only if you promise not to turn it into a wet t-shirt contest," Ashley warned.

"Fashion show," Joy sang as she headed up stairs with her bags.

Ashley stepped into the kitchen, dug around and found a medium size pot and a lid and poured a few inches of jasmine rice in it. At the sink, she filled the pot with water about a half inch above the rice then sprinkled in kosher salt and two liberal dashes of sesame seed oil. She put the pot on the stove and turned the gas fire on high.

"When it comes to a rolling boil turn the heat down to one notch below simmer," she instructed, "then put the lid on and set the timer for twenty minutes." She picked up her shopping bags. "Fashion show," she said in the exact sing song way as Joy and went to the downstairs guestroom.

"Fashion show," Ethan sang too, pleased with the prospect of seeing the girls in swimsuits again. With a spring in his step he walked to the fridge and pulled out the plastic containers of marinating steaks and kabobs and carried everything out to his dad's monster grill.

The coals were perfect. He adjusted the height of the grill then lined up six kabobs. The smell of the sizzling squares of barbeque pork and chicken spaced with red bell peppers, onions and pineapple smelled heavenly. He dropped the hood of the grill and went back onto the kitchen to check on the rice. It had just started boiling. He turned down the heat and set the timer. The smell of the boiling rice with a delicate background of sesame seed oil wafted up at him. He knew that he will forever associate that particular mixture of cooking smells with Ashley.

He went back out to the deck to check on the kabobs. As he poked at them, he heard the sliding door to the down stairs guess room swish open.

Ethan turned and the meat thongs he held fell to the cement deck with a loud clack.

Ashley laughed. "Like it that much huh?"

The bikini was a deep pink with black trim. The swells of her B-cups were barely covered, her nipples prominent bumps under the pink material. A black ring between her breasts held the two halves of her top together. Two similar rings did the same job at her hips joining the front and back pieces of the bikini bottom. Ashley turned sideways to Ethan and did her best to look at her own ass. It wasn't a string bikini but certainly a close relative.

"You think it's okay in the back?" she asked him. She turned to give him the full view of her curvy backside. "You don't think it's too skimpy?"

The pink and black cloth barely covered her curvy cheeks.

"Um ... no," he lied. His heart rate doubled as his eyes took in her heart shaped ass nestled above her shapely thighs. "It's perfect in the back." She turned to face him, his eyes traveled up and down her legs then settled for a few seconds on the swell of her pubic mound. He cleared his throat and bent to pick up the fallen meat thongs.

"The rings are cute but if there was a micron less material in any direction I'm flashing nipples and hair," Ashley said. "That's why I prefer one piece suits. Joy picked this and not me."

"You have such a perfect stomach. It's a sin to cover it up," Joy scolded as she had stepped out onto the pool deck.

Joy wore a metallic silver bikini. A dangling bow between her breasts and two more at her hips seem to be the only thing holding the tiny thing in place.

Three little tugs is all it would take he thought as he admired the way the thin cloth sculpted her nipples.

Ashley laughed. "You can't wear that in the day time you'd blind people."

"Good, because I ain't gonna dazzle them with my tits that's for sure," Joy said with an envious eye on Ashley's bust line.

"Oh stop," Ashley said, "I know that you know what a firecracker you are." Ashley looked at Ethan. "Don't you think she's a firecracker?"

He didn't answer but the bulge in his shorts certainly agreed. His eyes lingered on Joy's stiff nipples.

"What you're cooking smells great," Joy said.

Ethan yanked his eyes away from Joy, pulled the kabobs from the fire and piled them on a platter. He heard the timer for the rice go off and went to the kitchen to take it off the fire.

Ashley called to him. "Bring out the sushi."

"Cool down dude," he said softly as he walked away aiming the comment at the straining erection in his shorts. "What do you want to drink?" he called out to poolside.

"Beer," the pair ordered in concert.

"And bring out the camera for Sarah's smut shots," Ashley added.

Yeah that will help Mr. Happy calm down.

Chapter Eleven

Appetizers, a Song and Dinner

He took the sushi out of its pink box and arrange them on a plate. Then he put the plate of sushi, three Moose Heads and the camera on a serving tray. Making sure he was out of sight of the girls, he took the time to rearrange his erection. The only position that worked was pointing it straight up. He made sure his t-shirt conceal things then picked up the tray and walked it outside.

"Wow, what service," Joy said.

"Ethan and I worked at the the Jurassic Wing Factory for one summer," Ashley said as she accepted her beer. "Let me tell you, restaurant people party harder then rock and rollers."

Ethan nodded. "If I had to bus and wait tables for a living, I would party every night until I couldn't see straight too."

"Is Sarah coming over?" Ashleyy asked.

"She's still out of town on a case," Ethan said. He bit into a salmon roe sushi. He frowned as he chewed and then put it aside to find something else.

"Good roe is wasted on you haole boy," Ashley said and picked up his abandoned sushi and finished it in one big bite.

"I'll never get to see the legendary lesbian rock-n-roller," Joy said as she made short work of a stick of kabob. "I still can't believe that test tube Ashley here is in a real rock band." She wiping barbeque sauce from her chin as she spoke.

"She's our lead singer," Ethan said proudly.

Joy's jaw dropped. "You liar! You said you sung backup?"

Ashley shrugged. "I'm not that good."

"Stupid head!" Ethan barked in his best but still awful Hawaiian pidgin. His out burst made the girls laugh. He got up, went into the house and returned a minute later with his dad's acoustic guitar from the upstairs den.

"Let's not torture poor Joy," Ashley moaned.

"I wanna hear," Joy insisted.

Ethan took a minute to tune the guitar then started in on a song he knew by heart.

Joy smiled as she recognized the song. "Stevie Nicks, Landslide."

Ashley rolled her eyes feigning annoyance, but he knew that she loved singing that song. She shut her eyes and gently swayed with the music. When the moment arrived she started singing. Her voice grew heavy with emotion with each line. Ethan closed his eyes too, performing the complex cords with equal emotion and softly sang background harmony where needed. Ashley stop singing. Ethan stopped playing and looked at Ashley and to his dismay, he saw tears flowing down her cheeks.