Rock and Roll Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll miss the band," she said managing a weak smile.

Her simple statement officially marked the end of a golden age for Ethan.

"You two are awesome," Joy said. "Why did the band broke up?"

"Grown up life got in the way," Ethan said. He was close to tears himself. "Sarah got a job at the EPA and Kevin, our base guitarist, went to work for the justice department."

"And I'm graduating this year so no more summers of degenerate rock-n-roll," Ashley said wiping her eyes.

Contemplating the end of his youth, Ethan started in on grilling the steaks. The girls decided on a quick swim in the lit, heated pool. After flipping the steaks he turned in time to see Ashley dive into the deep end. She swam the length of the pool under water then climbed up the ladder in the shallow end. She stood for a second, every inch of her glistening, her long wet hair clung to her forehead, the sides of her face, neck and shoulders. She turned and looked his way as she pushed her wet hair away from her face and she said, "I've been wanting to do this since forever." She reached behind her and undid her bikini top. His eyes locked on her perky pair tipped with erect brown nipples.

She walked right up to him and said with wet shiny lips, "Are the steaks ready?"

His Fast Times at Ridgemont High bubble burst. Ashley stood before him, her top secured , drying herself with a towel.

"The two rares are done," he said making sure his back was to her to conceal the bulge in his shorts.

The night was warm so Joy and Ashley ate in their swimsuits. Ethan, being nobodies fool, didn't complain. After dinner, the trio got serious about killing a case of Moose Heads. About three beers in each, Joy and Ashley got into an argument about characters from the science fiction movie series Alien.

"The android's name was Ash," Ashley insisted. "I remember because it's almost my name."

"Wrong as usual," Joy said.

"Betcha," Ashley said.

"Betcha big," Joy answered.

"Big? You that sure twerp?"

"Yes and don't call me twerp."

"Death by Google," Ashley warned.

Floating on a three beer high, Ethan followed the pair up the stairs to the den to fire up his parent's computer. The women walking up stairs in bikinis was such a cool sight. Joy was right ahead of him. I could do her right here on the stairs he thought as he admired her tight athletic ass shimmering in her silver metallic bikini bottom.

Joy looked over her shoulder at him and gave him that smile form the pool photo. She stopped and turned to face him. Ethan put his hands on either side of her slim hips pulled at the little bows holding her bikini in place and it fell to the carpeted steps. The perfect triangle of hair between her thighs called for his attention. He dropped to his knees on the steps low enough so that his face was at the same level as her crotch and ...

"Wow. They still have a tower," Joy said as they entered the den dragging Ethan's filthy mind back to reality.

Ashley sat in the comfy office chair and fired up the computer. Joy stood next to her leaning casually against the chair. Ethan sat on the small reading sofa across from the computer blushing a little as he thought of how he had spewed all over the PC screen the night before. For a couple of insane seconds, he imagined Ashley praying down the screen with chemicals that made traces of semen glow under ultraviolet light. In spite of his paranoid delusion, he relished the view of Joy's cute ass.

Ashley went right to Google, typed in movie, Alien, character list. "Fuck," Ashley said.

Joy leaned in and read, "A guy named Michael Biehn played the android character Bishop in the first movie."

"Who the fuck is Ash then?" Ashley asked.

"That's the android in the second movie," Ethan said.

"You knew that from the start?" Ashley asked giving him the stink eye.

"Big betcha," Joy said triumphantly.

"Big betcha," Ashley said obviously annoyed at Joy's little victory.

Chapter Twelve

Big Betcha

"What's this big betcha?" Ethan asked sensing an under current between the friends.

"It's our version of truth of dare," Joy said.

Intrigued, Ethan waited to hear more.

"It started awhile back as we watched a Sarah Palin speech on TV," Ashley said. She rolled her eyes, "it's too stupid to explain."

"You betcha," Joy said in a fair imitation of the one time vice-presidential candidate. "Revenge for Andy Perkins is finally here!" She held her arms up in victory.

"You deserved that you little twerp," Ashley said as she vacated the office chair. Joy threw herself into it giving herself a celebratory spin. Ashley sat next to Ethan on the sofa.

"I dared her to kiss a guy named Andy Perkins at a party," Ashley's said.

Joy stopped her spinning. "That kiss caused me a lot of grief."

"Andy Perkins is the RA at our dorm," Ashley explained. "He's a little over weight."

"The guy's a fucking Buddha," Joy corrected, "and a pervert. He always looked at me like I'm a plate of buffalo wings."

"Well, you shouldn't make bets about the table of elements with a science major missy," Ashley said.

"And you shouldn't make bets with a scfi geek," Joy returned.

"Okay geek girl, what's the bet? Truth or dare?"

"Dare, you betcha," Joy kicked at the floor and got herself spinning in the office chair again.

"Stop that you little dervish and just tell me what the dare is?"

Joy stopped spinning and said, "Show your handsome cousin your tits."

Ashley's jaw dropped.

Ethan's heart rate went into high gear. Did she really just say that? His eyes involuntarily flickered over to Ashley's chest. The tension in the room grew thick. Ashley stood. Her eyes met Ethan's.

"Want another beer?" she asked him.

Ethan nodded.

"What about you?" she asked Joy.

"I would love one," Joy said unable to hide the smugness in her voice.

Ashley left the room.

"Knew she would say no to that," Joy said with a smirk.

Ethan's cell chirped announcing an incoming text from Sarah. He opened the text and red it.

Any interesting action?

He text back: Very interesting.

I'm in my motel room bored to death. Give details.

"Oh my God!" Joy barked startling Ethan from his texting.

His eyes went wide when he saw Ashley standing in the doorway topless. In her hands she held a serving tray with three Moose Head beers. She stepped toward Ethan and held the tray out to him. He took a beer creating an unimpeded view of her left breast. Ashley turned to face Joy seated at the computer and held the tray out to her too. Joy took her beer in wide eyed silence. Ashley claimed the third beer then put the tray down on its side against the computer desk and daintily sat next to Ethan.

Ethan's cell buzzed indicating a new text from Sarah but there was noway he was going to take his eyes off his cousin's naked breasts.

"You are one crazy girl," Joy said.

Ethan swallowed half of his beer with his eyes locked on Ashley's chest. I'm never gonna blink again he thought.

"The rules of engagement say it's my turn," Ashley announced. "Truth Joy, did you have a threesome with Jeffery Dolmen and his buddy Brad?"

Joy looked shocked. "Who have you been talking too?"

"Monica Franks," Ashley said pleased that she had hit a nerve.

"Monica's a stupid cunt and don't know a thing," Joy said recovering. "I made out with the guys a little but we were all too drunk to do anything serious. My turn. How many times did you kiss Sarah the lesbian drummer?"

"Three," Ashley confessed immediately.

That little confession jolted Ethan enough for him to take his eyes off of his cousin's tits. Until this moment, he knew only of that one kiss at the the Led Zeppelin movie four years back.

"Truth," Ashley said, "did you dress as a playboy bunny with fake boobs on Halloween and go down on a guy dressed as the cowardly lion?"

Joy shook her head vehemently. "You gotta stop talking to Monica. I was dressed as a French maid. And yes I did have fake boobs. But the Guy, Dale Higa if you must know, went down on me and he was dressed as a Wookie and not the cowardly lion."

The pair started arguing about details of the Halloween party.

Has she forgotten she's topless? Ethan wondered. And did she really kiss Sarah three times?

Another text from Sarah came in. He looked down and read it.

What's interesting dick head?!! Don't make me threaten you with more compromising photos.

Ethan texted back: Joy and Ashley are playing a game of truth or dare and it's escalating.

Are they getting dirty and nasty? ;)

Ashley is topless and Joy is confessing giving blowjobs on Wookies.

ASHLEY IS TOPLESS!!!

Fill you in later, he text back quickly.

Chapter Thirteen

Phoning It In

Ethan shut his phone but seconds later it rang and he put it to his ear.

"Later my ass motherfucker!" Sarah said adamantly. "And whose blowing Wookies?"

"Yeah," Ethan said not hearing the question. The discussion between Ashley and Joy grew heated. Ashley really has forgotten that she's topless.

"Dare," Ashley said. "Take off your top twerp."

"Did I hear right?" Sarah said in Ethan's ear a little too loudly.

Ethan nodded silently not caring that Sarah wasn't in the room to see his confirmation. His eyes went to his cousin. She returned his gaze and at that moment she seem to remember that she was topless and covered her nakedness with her arms. Ethan looked at Joy her expression cold stone. This crazy game is finally over he thought with true regret.

To Ashley's stunned disbelief (and Ethan's delight) Joy stood from the office chair and removed her top without a hint of hesitation exposing her tiny perky breasts highlighted with bikini tan lines. Her nipples were a darker brown with hardly a hint of areolas. Ethan recalled reading once in a science journal that women with small areolas had measurably sensitive nipples ... or did he read that in a Maxim article?

An evil pixy's grin formed on Joy's face for she now had the upper hand in the game of dare.

"Did she do it?" Sarah asked.

Stupidly, Ethan just nodded again.

Joy sat back down in the office chair. Still holding her evil grin and said, "Kiss your cousin."

"Whoa! Did I hear that right?" Sarah boomed in the phone.

"Think so," he said.

A buzzing sound filled his head and he absently wondered if he might pass out. His eyes flickered to topless Joy sitting cross-legged in the office chair with her hands casually resting in her lap. His eyes returned to Ashley. She stood slowly from her spot on the reading sofa with her arms still crossed in front of her.

She's walking out; game over.

Instead, she dropped her arms, took the phone from his hand, tossed it at Joy who caught it, pulled Ethan to his feet by the shoulders of his t-shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. The buzzing in his head doubled. The world went away and all that existed was her soft lips, the warmth of her tongue and feel of her stiff nipples poking at his chest through the light material of his t-shirt.

The kiss broke, his eyes fluttered open. He didn't remember ever closing them.

Sarah's tinny electronic voice filled the room demanding to know what was going on.

Joy made a face as she raised the phone to her ear and ask, "Is this Sarah? Yes this is Joy. Ah ... Yes I'm topless too ... Yes they kissed ... rate the kiss from one to ten? About a fifteen."

"You have the most amazing blue eyes," Ashley said. Then without looking away from Ethan she said, " Joy, take off your bikini bottom."

"Aw man!" Joy protested. "Of course I'm gonna do it," Joy said into the phone. "It's metallic silver, really cute and expensive ... Down there? Jet black nicely trimmed." She slid her silver bikini bottom to her ankles. Ethan's beheld the small dark patch between her legs. Joy picked up her abandoned bottom, turned and put it neatly over the arm of the office chair along with her bikini top. His eyes feasted on her ass appreciating the tan lines and the way the muscles bunch as she moved.

You're gonna wake up any minute now humping your pillow.

With her back to those on the sofa she put the phone to her ear. "I like that idea," Joy said, She turned to face the sofa. "Dare Ashley. Let Ethan remove your bikini bottom."

Ashley's arms crossed in front of her chest again. She looked into Ethan's eyes and gave the tiniest of nods. Ethan dropped to his knees on the floor looking like he was about to pray. With shaky hands he seized the black rings at the hips of her bikini bottom and slid them down her thighs. It took all the will power he had not to kiss the sparse light brown triangle of hair and the gentle fold of her clitoris inches from his face.

"Turn," Joy said.

"Is that a second dare?" Ashley asked as she looked down at Ethan, her arms still crossed at her chest. For some reason, that made it all the more thrilling for Ethan.

"It was a suggestion from Sarah," Joy clarified.

"Bet she wishes she were here right now huh?" Ashley said as she turned where she stood.

As Ashley's fine ass filling his view, Ethan offered thanks to every deity in human history.

"I can verify that she has a pretty butt," Joy told Sarah. "No, she has no Tattoos ... Hoochie? Sparse, light brown, very cute." Joy giggled. "I have no tattoos either."

Ashley stepped toward Joy and took the phone from her. "Hey Sarah you fucking pervert ... Yes I'm totally naked." Ashley looked at Joy. "She's cute, petite and slime just the way you like it ... she's Japanese maybe some Korean." Ashley laughed. "I love that suggestion!"

"Hey! What's your lesbian friend saying?" Joy asked.

Ashley zipped out of the room. Ethan heard her pound down the stairs. Joy was still standing with one hand at the top of the office chair lost in thought probably wondering what Ashley was up to. Ethan took the moment to adjust the straining erection in his shots; he had been hard for so long that he hurt, and then add to that the pain from whacking off numerous times last night. His grimace of pain turned into a smile when Joy looked his way. She gave him a little smile back.

"Warm weather," she said.

"Gonna be hot tomorrow," he agreed. Are we really discussing the weather? he thought.

Before the moment got any stranger, Ethan heard Ashley running back up the stairs again. She burst into the den with her laptop and the acoustic guitar. She handed the guitar to him then set the laptop next to the computer keyboard.

"Whoa, what's the dare?" Joy asked seriously.

"You're gonna dance naked to Creedence Clearwater Revival's Suzy Q and we're gonna Skype it to Sarah," Ashley said as she set up her laptop.

"Actually, it was first done by Dale Hawkins in fifty six," Ethan said automatically.

"Yeah, whatever, music geek, "Ashley said barely acknowledge his correction.

"And if I say no to this?" Joy asked with a disapproving look.

"Then I win," Ashley said simply.

"Shades of the Last Picture Show!" Sarah said from Ashley's laptop. Ethan walked around to see Sarah's face. "Your' blocking Ash! Get out of the way dick wad!" Sarah snapped at him.

He stepped aside. On the small secondary screen Ethan saw what Sarah was seeing an enticing crotch to head shot of Ashley.

"You are gorgeous girl," Sarah said with an reverent tone and expression.

"Thanks, wanna see Joy?"

"Oh you bet!"

Ashley waved Joy over. She shook her head. Ashley grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in front of the laptop.

"Wow," Sarah summed it up in one word.

"You are very pretty," Joy said sounding surprised to Skyped Sarah.

"Were you expecting a shaved head, neck tattoos and nose rings?" Sarah asked.

"Um yeah, kind of," Joy said sheepishly.

"Hit it!" Ashley said pointing at Ethan.

Ethan started in on Suzy Q. He knew it by heart having performed it at just about every gig, the song was one of Sarah's favorites. Joy moved slowly obviously uncomfortable dancing naked on Skype. But slowly, she started to loosen up and when Ashley started in with the lyrics she slipped into the groove and soon she was totally into it and giving herself up to the hard driving beat. The girl could dance and put on quite the show.

"You go girl," Sarah said on the laptop screen.

Ethan's eyes drifted over to Ashley as he strummed. She sang with her eyes closed, face etched with emotion. She was her sexiest when she sung. And watching her do it naked? Mind blowing!

The song ended and Sarah let out a whoop from the laptop, Ashley clapped.

A bit out of breath, Joy smiled. She took a bow and then she reached for her beer and took a big swallow. "This dancing naked is kinda fun," she said as she pushed hair from her face.

Ashley smiled and said to Sarah, "Time to let them in on the joke."

Ethan frowned and looked at the laptop screen but it was blank, Sarah was gone.

"That was fun," Sarah said standing in the doorway of the den in faded jeans, a light yellow blouse and her favorite cowboy boots.

Chapter Fourteen

The Unexpected

Joy shrieked, threw herself onto the reading sofa, grabbed the guitar from Ethan and used it to cover her naked body.

Ashley laughed. "Joy, you danced for her like a stripper just seconds ago?"

"I thought she was a thousand miles away!" Joy complained in a whiny voice, her face bright red with embarrassment.

"I was in the master bedroom the whole time," Sarah confessed.

"You and your Jokes!" Ethan said annoyed not to mention sorrily disappointed for he thought he was getting somewhere serious with Ashley and Joy.

"Come on, you got to see two hot Asian chick naked. You have nothing to complain about."

"It was my idea," Ashley said as she sat her slim naked body on the office chair. I started the dare game and lost on purpose."

Ethan looked at Sarah for confirmation. Sarah nodded, "It was all a pretext to get you to kiss Ashley. The nudism is just collateral ... not that I'm complaining."

"In a few weeks I'm going to get married to a very sweet guy back in Hawaii," Ashley said, "and my life will change forever. I want to end my old life with no regrets." Ashley's eyes found Ethan's.

"Why this elaborate setup then?" Joy asked, "Why not just jump your cousin's bones when you got here?"

"Joy's right," Sarah agreed. "As much as I liked the little nudist performance, it's been no secret that Ethan wants to bang you goin' back forever."

Ethan opened his mouth to deny everything but Sara held a finger at him prompting him to keep his mouth shut.

Ashley looked at Sarah. "The kiss with Ethan was just a ploy to get you here. It's you I wanna be with."

Apparently this was news to Sarah as she stared open mouthed at Ashley.

How can she look so surprised with all the kissing they've done over the years? Ethan thought but no less astounded.

"Ash, you only had to ask," Sarah said softly.

"I turned you down three times already," Ashley said, "and in the last year you stopped hitting on me all together."

"God! You straight girls drive me fucking crazy," Sarah said sounding genuinely annoyed but that didn't stop her from stepping up to Ashley, dropping to her knees and kissing her where she sat.

"This is all sweet and good but why did you bring me here?" Joy asked.

Ashley disengaged from Sarah. "To throw you at Ethan and hope you stuck," she said. Ashley let out a small scream as Sarah pulled her to her feet and dragged her out of the room.

A long silence followed. Then bizarrely, still hiding behind the guitar, Joy strummed the bits of Smoke on the Water she had played for him the night before.

She stopped playing, raised her eyebrows and said, "I am totally naked behind this guitar you know."

"Yes I know," he assured her.

"You disappointed that it was Sarah that Ashley wanted and not you?"

"Yeah but kinda relieved," he said. "The whole cousin thing would have loomed too big in my head."