Rock and Roll Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Liar," Joy accused and then asked, "you wanna kiss me?"

Her long dark hair fanned over her slim shoulders. She looked achingly cute and sexy. She put the guitar aside. His eyes took her slim naked body in but he stood still unmoving.

"Well?" she asked with a small frown. "If you make me beg I will break this guitar over—"

He threw himself at her and covered her mouth with his inducing a muffled squeal from her. The kiss was clumsy, awkward ... and fantastic. One of his hands tentatively touched a small breast. She roughly gripped his erection in his shorts dispelling any doubt at her intentions. His hand slipped between her legs feeling her warmth and damp eagerness.

When they came up for air a long time later, Joy said, "Ashley is right, you have the most beautiful blue eyes."

They sat up and faced each other on the reading sofa. Joy pushed strands of hair from her face. "A year ago Ash showed me some photos of you. I thought you were hot. When she asked me to come along I was all for it." She reached out and touched his sun streaked blond hair. "I have a thing for blond guys. You should grow it long again like in the photo."

Joy got up and pulled him to his feet and led him out of the den into the Hall. She giggled and broke into a run in the direction of the guest bedroom. With his eyes on her cute little ass, Ethan ran after her.

Chapter Fifteen

Demon's Revisited

Joy and Ethan burst into the guest bedroom only to find Ashley and Sarah sitting on the bed engaged in a kiss.

"Hey! This is my room," Joy protested. Then she frowned when she noticed that Sarah was still dressed. "Shouldn't you guys be further along by now?"

"You straight girls like to talk," Sarah said with a shrug.

Ashley gave Sarah the stink eye.

Joy grumbled about how this was her room but took Ethan by the hand and made for the door.

"Wait!" Ashley called after them.

"Don't you dare chicken out girl," Sarah warned Ashley, "this time I will slap you stupid!"

Ashley gave her an as-if look then she said, "This is my last summer of debauchery and I wanna debauch."

"What do you have in mind?" Sarah asked as her eyes danced up and down naked Joy standing at the door.

"Let them watch us," Ashley offered.

An orgy! Ethan's testosterone poised brain screamed. And I'm the only guy! If I really do wake up humping my pillow I'm going to be so bitterly disappointed.

Sarah frowned. "Joy can stay but Ethan has to go."

Not wanting a repeat of taco night, Ethan opened his mouth to protest but Ashley spoke up first.

"Oh come off it. You love an audience! You once told me you fantasized doing a concert totally naked."

"Yeah but that would be at Lilith Fest for a gillion other lesbos and not your dick wad cousin here," Sarah said.

"Uh-uh," Ashley said shaking a finger in Sarah face. "You're an attention junky and it doesn't matter who's eyes are on you. The night at Demon's Bar proved that."

Sarah's crooked tomboy smile lit up her face and she said, "That was the last time we made out too."

"Sorry I chickened out," Ashley said.

"Fukin' straight girl."

Ashley smiled. "Ethan? You still have that dinky old electric keyboard from high school?"

"Yeah?"

"Go get it. And Joy go get the guitar."

Joy and Ethan left the room to go fetch said items. Ethan had no idea what had gotten into everyone tonight but he wasn't about to complain. In the hallway, Joy grabbed him and pulled him down to her height for a kiss pressing her naked body against his still clothed one. His hands roamed over the delicious curves of her ass cheeks. At the end of the kiss she smiled up at him.

"This is so much fun," she said then went to get the guitar in the den.

In his old bedroom he found the keyboard. Back in the guest bedroom, he put the old thing on the bed.

"Set it in that awful church organ mode," Ashley told him, "and set the tacky rhythm synthesizer for rock-and-roll.

Ethan plugged the thing in, listened for the tell tail hum that it still worked, clicked a few buttons and then played a bit of On Top of Old Smokey as badly as he could.

"That is truly awful," Sarah said.

He hit a button with a flourish. "Now we add a rock-n-roll back beat." a steady one-two-three-four toking kicked in. He played a part of the Doors' Break On Through. Unlike On Top of Old Smokey, he did his best to play the rock song but on the church organ, it sounded impossibly cheesy. With a grimace that made Joy giggle he stopped.

Ashley handed the Guitar to Ethan and then she sat at the keyboard on the bed. "I'm not Dolly," she said, "but I think I can dig the ivory." She looked at Sarah. "We are going to recreate that night at Demon's Bar using one of your favorites."

"Aren't we missing thirty drunken bloodthirsty bikers?" Sarah pointed out.

"Joy will represent the bloodthirsty bikers," Ashley said.

"She's too cute for that but I'll do my best to suspend my disbelief ," Sarah said.

"Good now, bare it all both soul and skin," Ashley said. Then she screamed, "THE BLONDE DRUMMER IS GETTING NAKED!"

Sarah screamed with laughter when Ashley started in on the Guess who's American Woman on the organ. Ethan laughed too then started in with the guitar.

Joy clapped her hands and barked,"That's my favorite Lenny Kravitz song!"

Ashley gave Ethan a look to shot circuit the correction forming in his music geek's head.

Sarah slapped at her hips and thighs then jumped in with the lyrics after the famous keyboard opening. They did a credible job with the song cheesy organ and all.

Sarah danced in place and sang with her eyes closed. She removed her yellow shirt exposing a black satin Victoria's Secret pushup. Ethan wondered if it was the very same bra she wore on the night at Demon's. She slid off her jeans exposing the matching panties then did a slow graceful spin. Joy clapped and whooped like a horny bicker.

A light sheen of sweat covered Sarah's exposed skin; some of her blond hair clung to her face. Halfway through the song she lost her satin bra. Seated on the bed, Ethan had a wonderful view of her pale full breasts tipped with nipples so pale you could almost call them white, each tempting nipple ringed with an even paler half-dollar size areola.

Sarah slid her panties down and Ethan's eyes adhered to the full triangle of reddish, dark blond hair between her legs. She went into a slow dancing spin again giving Ethan a joyful eyeful of her curvy, smooth, pale backside. The woman had no tan lines top or bottom, he resisted blinking not wanting to miss a moment. The song ended and Joy, their mob of bloodthirsty bikers, clapped whooped and whistled.

Breathing hard, sweaty, naked and radiant, Sarah bowed.

Chapter Sixteen

All Naked

"Oh my God," Joy said, "Now I wanna fuck you."

"Oh no don't!" Ethan barked. "That is not gonna happen tonight Sarah Logan!"

"Cool your jets brother Ethan," Sarah said with a laugh, "One straight girl a night is my limit."

"Ethan's the only one not naked," Joy observed.

"Yeah haole, get with the program," Ashley said.

"He should strip to a song," Sarah said.

"No I shouldn't," Ethan objected immediately. "Guys look dorky stripping. Our penises hang and flop over hill and dale. Or we're erect and pointing right at something."

"So which are you now?" Sarah asked, "Hill and dale or pointing?"

He gave an exaggerated sweeping of his arms at the three naked women in the room.

"Pointing north it would seem," Sarah deduced.

"You don't have to dance, just undress," Ashley said. "I'll play something in the background."

Ethan gave a dubious nod as he stood at the foot of the bed looking down at the three naked beauties. I'm gonna be hard for the rest of my life he thought.

Ashley switched the portable keyboard from church organ to piano. Ethan rolled his eyes as she played First Time Ever I Saw Your Face.

"Leona Lewis," Joy said.

"Roberta Flack," Ethan automatically corrected.

What a strange song to pick? he thought as he pulled his t-shirt over his head. It's all wrong for the moment. He unceremoniously slid his khaki shorts down his legs glad that he was wearing somewhat stylish black briefs with gold trim. His perpetual erection comically strained in his underwear demanding freedom. He sprung the brainless thing free by pulled his underwear down to the floor. He looked up expecting to see everyone grinning at his clumsy strip show. No one was though.

As she sang, Ashley looked at him with an odd expression tinged with sadness. Is she about to cry? he wondered. Joy watched open mouthed her face a mix of worship and raw lust.

Ashley stopped playing and singing, the sudden silence huge.

"Do you know why I let you join my band all those you ago?" Sarah asked softly.

Ethan looked at her and shook his head.

Sarah stood up to her full six feet, the exact same height as Ethan. Unexpectedly, she kissed him lightly on the mouth then let out a small bewildered laugh. "Don't get me wrong, I'm a lesbian through and through and it will always be girls for me ... but there's something about you Ethan that transcends that ... and you you don't even fucking know it."

"You're like a living Michelangelo statue," Joy said as she stood too. At four and a half feet, the two blonds towered over her like sequoias. Joy ran her right hand over Ethan's pale chest. The hand drifted down to his stomach and didn't stop until it reached his erection. Gently, almost reverently, she gripped it.

Ashley stood too.

Sarah and Joy parted, allowing Ashley room to take Ethan into her arms and kiss him. Unlike Sarah, her kiss was no mere friendly peck. It was full bodied, hot and lustful. When the kiss ended, Ashley smiled and took the time to get lost in his sky blue eyes. Finally she said, "Watch me make love to Sarah." Ashley turned and stepped into Sarah's arms and they shared in a kiss mirroring the one with Ethan.

Ethan watched as the woman's bodies crushed together in the most amazing way. His eyes tracked Sarah's hands as they roved over Ashley's smooth ass. The moment the kiss ended Sarah swept Ashley off her feet causing her to yelp in surprise. She walked Ashley to the bed, lowered her gently then crawled on top of her and incited another kiss. Ashley's hands brushed through Sarah's hair then down her back and over her ass and thighs. Sarah aggressively groped Ashley's tits.

Ethan stepped to the edge of the bed looking down at the pair feeling like an intruder. Ashley's eyes opened briefly, caught his, then they closed again. He wanted to grip his impossibly hard erection and stroke it, but he was unsure as to how that would be received (especially by Sarah) so he abstained and just stood watching Sarah kiss her way down to Ashley's front.

Ethan felt a hand on his hips then at about the middle of his back, the stimulating points of Joy's hard nipples pressing against him. Her hands drifted around front up to his chest. He turned to face her but his erection impeded the turn. With a deft brush of Joy's right hand, his erection nestled comfortably between them.

A flood of emotions raced through him as he greedily explored Joy's receptive mouth with his own. Today is the most interesting day of my life he thought. His hands gently gripped her ass then they drifted up her back and got tangled in her long dark hair. One of his hands found its way upfront and explored her petite breasts then drifted down between her legs to her wet opening. Joy abruptly ended the kiss, gave a small gasp and looked up into his face.

After another gasp she said in a soft but very serious voice, "I'm going to go and get a condom." She pulled away from him. At the door she turned and looked back at him and said with no hint of humor, "Don't go away," then slipped out of the room.

Yes, I'm going to hop a cab and take in a show downtown right now he thought close to laughing.

Chapter Seventeen

The Orgy and the Angel

Ethan's attention went back to the woman on the bed were Sarah had her face buried between Ashley's legs.

In urgency Ashley said, "If you don't stop I'm gonna come!"

Apparently, that was Sarah's intention for she kept right on doing whatever she was doing. "Don't do that! Don't make me come!" Ashley protested with her hands tangled in Sarah's blond hair. "I don't want this to end ... make it go forever ... and ever ... and ... Oh my God!" Ashley's eyes flew open as every inch of her vibrated and her hips rocked jerkily from side to side. "Shit Sarah!" she barked as she arched her back and raised her rump off the bed with her strong legs. Undaunted, Sarah's face stayed firmly planted in place ride out the human rapids that was Ashley Grant.

Ashley's skin glistened with a fresh coat of sweat, chest heaving, her B-cups barely evident as she lay on her back. Ethan wanted to touch her, feel her hard, dark-brown nipples, lick the sweat off of them, bite them ...

In the middle of that thought Joy slammed into him putting him flat on his back on the bed with a tackle that a pro football linebacker would appreciate. Joy's violent enthusiasm elicited laughter from Sarah and Ashley who untangled themselves and sat up to see what Joy's plans for Ethan were.

She sat astraddle his legs just above the knees struggling to tear a condom free from a string of four. Ethan's reached up with both his hands and cupped her breasts. He marveled at how small her areolas were, almost non existent, the girls was nothing but pure hard nipple. He fingered each and admired their dark ash-brown coloring. Annoyed by the distraction, she slapped his hands away. Finely she pulled a condom free, unceremoniously chucked the others over her shoulder, ripped the packet open with her teeth then applied the thing to Ethan's erection with a firm downward sliding grip.

A moment of panic seized him when he shockingly found himself close to ejaculating in her hands. To stave off disastrous embarrassment, his mind called up the periodic table of elements. As he tried to recall the atomic weight of neon, Joy held his sheathed erection steady, raised her petite frame above him and guided him to her wet opening. Ever so slowly, she lowered herself down a half inch at a time.

Ashley and Sarah watched with great interest as she worked her way down Ethan's hardness. Small gasps escaped her with every conquered fraction.

In a hitching gasp, Ethan said, "two ... zero point ... one ... seven nine ... "

Ashley frowned and asked, "Why are you giving us the atomic mass of neon?"

Ethan didn't bother responding and sighed with relief as the danger of premature ejaculation waned. Joy let out a loud gasp and sat up straight when she finally took all of him in. He covered her chest with his hands again, enjoying the feel of her hard nipples against his palms. This time she didn't slap his hands away. He felt her tremble. A small primal growl escaped her and she dropped down to kiss his mouth. As they kissed, she started to move her hips. She ended the kiss, sat up and planted her hands on either side of his head for support. His hands rested firmly on her hips as he jabbed upward with each roll of her lower body. He was close to coming and didn't care if he did at this point. And then, as if someone had hit an off switch, Joy stopped moving with Ethan deep inside her. Unsure what to do about her sudden stillness, he looked into her face. Then he felt it again, a vibration from deep inside her.

Joy sucked in a fast harsh breath and held it in for a couple of seconds then exhaled harshly and yelled out, "Fucking God! Ethan!" Her orgasm, hot and violent, ripped through her. She bucked above him, her hair flying everywhere hiding her face from view. As her body calmed, he pushed her hair aside and he saw in her face an expression he couldn't define. She looked like she was going to cry. Then a smile formed on her mouth.

"You're an angel, all you need are wings," she said tenderly running her fingers over his face lingering at his mouth.

"Man, Ethan," Sarah said softly, "I've never seen this side of you before."

"Me neither," he confessed.

"Again, you on top," Joy insisted.

They switched positions. Ethan distributed his weight so he wouldn't crush her for she seemed so tiny beneath him. She gripped him firmly as he entered her gently.

She gasped then let out a playful laugh. "Don't worry, you won't break me." She wiggled under him to coax him in deeper. Slowly he pulled back and then slid back in softly. "Oh that's nice," She purred. With each gentle plunge she breathed out. On plunge number seven, he felt the now familiar vibration announcing the arrival of her orgasm. Her legs wrapped around his middle holding him in deep. When her body calmed she started laughing under him.

"Looks like you fucked her stupid," Sarah said.

"Yes ... he ... did," Joy managed to say around fits of laughter.

"I wanna try," Ashley said as she slid off the bed to retrieve the remaining condoms somewhere on the floor.

Sarah gave her a look. Then to Ethan she said, "There you happy? You finally swiped one of my dates."

Ethan pulled out of the still giggling Joy and sat kneeling with his erection pointing at the ceiling. Joy rolled aside and Ashley filled her vacated spot. She removed the condom from his seemingly perpetual erection and handed it off to Joy. Ashley gripped his shaft with one hand studying the pale length for a few seconds and automatically stroked him.

A fresh surge of pleasure raced through him at her touch and again, he found himself on the edge of orgasm. If she takes me in her mouth I'm gonna come he thought. Alarmingly, she did just that. Adding to the fire, she cradle and kneaded his balls.

Ethan let out a gasp of panic and rattled off , "4.002602!"

Ashley let him drop from her mouth, looked up at him and said, "The atomic weight of helium." She giggled finally getting the point as to why he was randomly called out the atomic masses of elements. She stopped with her mouth and gingerly applied the fresh condom to him with sparse movement of her hands.

Ethan's eyes fell on Sarah sitting cross-legged on the big bed; her long blond hair pushed over one shoulder. Sarah's eyes were focused on Joy stretched out on her side with her head propped on one elbow watching Ashley apply the condom. Would Joy be into girl-girl action he wondered. Before he could build on that thought, Ashley pulled him down on top of her and they kissed. The kiss gained serious traction and he wouldn't have mind if it stretched on for longer, but he felt her inpatients. He broke the kiss, reared up, gripped, his hardon and entered her. He dropped back down and with their noses nearly touching. They got moving.

This isn't happening. I have to be dreaming he thought as he moved in and out of her.

"Hard and fast," she demanded.

With his next thrust he met with her demand and their bodies slapped. Her hands firmly gripped his hips and he roughly slipped in and out of her, her light brown eyes gazing into his blues the whole time. With each pleasurable stab she let out a short, hard exhalation. Her hands dropped to her sides, balled into fists that gripped the bed comforter.

"Fuck I'm coming!" she shouted. Her hands shot up, seized Ethan's neck and aggressively pulled him in for a kiss. A rough muffled sound escaped her. It might have been a scream if not for the kiss. The kiss ended, breathing hard, she looked into his eyes with wonder.

"Why did I wait 'til now to do this?" she asked.

Chapter Eighteen

Sarah's Joy and a Shocking Confession

"How goes the summer of debauchery?" Sarah asked.

"Pretty well since I just finished fucking my cousin," Ashley said.

"Clear the stage for the next part or our evening bacchanal," Sarah said.

Ashley laughed and slapped at Ethan's shoulders to clear out. He pulled out of her, not minding at all that he hadn't come yet, content to stretch his state of high arousal on forever.