Room Wanted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the tremble in his loins and a warm splash of his come in her mouth and the back of her throat. She wasn't conscious of the taste and it was the tiniest amount. The reading up she'd done on the subject suggested that far from the gallons of come the books and films suggested, it was about a small spoonful. And it was.

She lay on him and mouthed away the remnants of his semen, and licked across him until he could no longer stand the intensity of the caress. She giggled.

"Wow," he breathed sitting up to meet her. She reached for the glass of water on his bed; while she wasn't sure of the taste, she didn't want Rob to taste it when their tongues met in the inevitable kiss.

They kissed,

"I've never had that done to me before," he said.

"I'm glad I was your first," she said, "Mind you, it's also the first time I've ever done it!"

"It didn't show," he said propping himself on one elbow, "Seeing as it's night of firsts would you like me to reciprocate?"

"What?"

"I'd like to go down on you," he grinned, stroking her large, pert boobs, "I tried with Hilary but she was never that much into it, I'd very much like to see how much I remember about female physiology."

"Help yourself Doctor Stanley," she hissed, laying down beside him, "Please feel free to ask questions, I don't have the original manual but I do have extensive user experience... oooooh shiiiiiit," she gasped in initial ecstasy, "Why Doctor Stanley, you've read the manual too..."

Her entire groin area had the most fantastic ache to it, and her pussy and clit throbbed. Rob had gone down on her for something like half an hour and had given her orgasm after orgasm in one long stream of pleasure.

They only made love when they both woke in the night, and she hated the fact that the perfect cuddle had ended when she'd reached across him to the condom she'd dumped on the bedside table, and slipped it over his cock so he they could resume their spoons position and he could fuck her from behind. It was wonderful.

She woke to a faint warble from her mobile phone at five o'clock, Rob heard it as well and came to. They only reason was so either could get back to their own beds before any of the children came to find them.

It had been close; two nights before Carla, who had given up visiting Carolyn in her double divan bed bought especially because she got an occasional little visitor when she woke in the night, now preferred to slide in next to Mo'mee who was a grown-up and didn't hesitate to pull her into her arms and against her soft breasts and hold her safe and warm against whatever dream had woken her, until she drifted back off to sleep.

Carla's nightmare was always the same, it was a big man and a small woman and him jumping up and down on her, or dark rooms and men and women shouting and screaming. Naomi had been given the information by Rob and Carolyn, and they both reckoned it was a dim remembered sight of her mother and life back on the estate. Carla hadn't had either dream in quite a few months if she was honest, but she knew that Mo'mee didn't mind her climbing into bed with her.

Naomi lay spooning Rob who for once had taken the other side of the bed and her first idea of what was happening occurred when the warmth of the duvet disappeared for a moment and she felt cold air on her naked back and bottom.

She felt the faintest weight as Carla slid in next to her and, still half asleep, thought quickly and rolled to face Carla, pulling the tiny girl to her and kissing her cheek, and hiding Rob with her own body. Rob stirred, turned, saw what was going on, smiled and nodded off while Carla fell asleep. Once she'd completely relaxed into Naomi, she whispered to him and he slowly got off of the bed and kissed Naomi, and even risked a peck on Carla's cheek before heading back for the hour or so before his alarm went off and it was time to get up.

Since then they'd taken to setting phone alarms as quietly as possible so they wouldn't wake up with surrounded by the whole family.

This morning it was her turn to go back to her own room. She didn't bother dressing, it was four in the morning and she just grabbed her nightclothes and leaned over Rob to kiss him. He kissed her and took the opportunity to stroke and grasp her breasts hanging just in reach.

"Rob!" she giggled, and nearly lay down on top of him again. Looking out of the window she knew she still had the darkness to get back to her bedroom. She tiptoed across the hall and to her staircase, happy that that it was only that much space to cover and that none of the treads squeaked. She slid beneath her own duvet, content with its weight and that it warmed quickly with her body heat.

They didn't swim until the following Friday evening. Even though her costume was supposed to be kept nice for school in September Carla wouldn't stop talking about swimming. So Rob suggested that he take her the next evening at the local leisure centre and asked the rest of the family. Matt grinned and nodded, in the water was one of the few places that his condition was less limiting and his muscle weakness or twitching was less of a bind and he gained some small freedom of movement.

Carolyn saw the joy in her brother's face but her face suggested that she didn't want to go. Naomi took one look at her friend and said she would go. Lizzie and Carla bounced up and down but Naomi could see from Paul's eyebrows and forehead that he didn't want to go either. Naomi looked at him and thought about the huge room full of people, smells, the noise, not wearing his usual clothes and other people in a similar state and in such proximity and leapt to his defence.

"Paul," she said, "would you mind staying here with Carolyn, just to make sure she's OK?"

"Yes, of course," he said seriously. Carolyn looked at them both and realised Naomi's train of thought.

"Thanks Paul," Carolyn said, "Just in case you understand."

"Of course Carolyn," he said, with all the seriousness of a Buckingham Palace Guard. Naomi tried to hide her grin.

They left for the pool, and on arrival she went with the girls while Rob went off to the male changing rooms with Matt. It turned out that all three girls had virtually the same swimming costume, Carla and Naomi's because they were bought at the same time - Lizzie's was just the same.

She didn't flinch getting naked in front of the girls. With her elder sister and Mum she never had any problems and she was, thankfully, raised to be comfortable with her own body and she wanted Carla and Lizzie to grow up with a similar self-belief.

Lizzie and Carla looked her up and down briefly and she smiled at them, to reassure them it was fine and that kind of thing happens all the time.

She was quite pleased that she had only 'trimmed' her puss when she went out with Rob those nights before, she didn't want to have less hair than Lizzie did!

They all got into their costumes and Naomi put all of their clothes into a locker and they walked out into the main pool. Rob was there with a beaming Matt being lifted from his wheelchair down into the pool on a harness similar to the new one Rob had installed in his bathroom. Naomi walked across to them and Rob and Mattie's smiles increased. Matt was grinning because he was so pleased to be where he was with his favourite people while Rob was not hiding the fact he was looking Naomi's great body up and down. Across the pool and the shallower side Lizzie was helping Carla put her armbands on, and with no further ado they both jumped in the water.

Mattie was swung out over the pool and Rob was already descending the ladder into the water. Naomi grinned and decided while she wanted to be in there as well, she wanted to give Rob another opportunity to letch at her body. She positively wriggled down the ladder feeling the high cut swimsuit pulling between her buttocks. The warm water washed across her puss and she felt the slightest tremble as it soaked into her.

Once in she pushed herself across to where Rob was guiding the sling down. The machine slowed as Matt's toes touched the water. The pool attendant was chatting with Matt and telling him what they were doing and was slowly acclimatising him to the temperature.

"I thought you looked sexy naked," whispered Rob in Naomi's ear. She giggled as she felt his hand slide across her bottom.

"You didn't think I bought this high sided, low cut costume because it was good for swimming did you?" she said still watching Matt.

"I was kind of hoping you had other reasons," he whispered back.

"I bought it because it's good for you to look at my body," she said as Matt's shoulders finally entered the water, "Don't think I'll take this one to school with me mind you..."

"No," said Rob, "The young boys would really struggle swimming with an erection having seen Miss get into the water." He grinned up at his son, "Not quite sure how I'm going to manage," he said.

She reached up to Matt bringing her bust up and out of the water, "Oh yeah," said Rob leaning over to take hold of Matt and start to undo the strap holding the thing together, "does the job brilliantly!" he said giving Naomi a look that told her he wasn't talking about the crane for a second.

Naomi swam with Mattie, pulling him along and holding his hands. Then it was obvious that Carla, even Lizzie, envied him this attention so she played with them for a while, helping Carla propel herself through the water with lots of splashing but very little motion. Lizzie did slightly better, until Naomi came along next to her and suggested she did breast stroke rather than the front crawl which kept her face out of the water.

Lizzie took to the new swimming style like a natural and covered much more distance and the splashing was almost completely removed and she seemed happier doing it. Rob just smiled.

The closing of the pool was the only thing that had them climbing out and heading for the changing rooms. She noticed that there was a family changing room and had it not been for all of their stuff in the female changing area she would have suggested they all go there!

In the changing room, she walked naked into the shower and even helped Carla shower and wash her hair, something else that only Carolyn and Rob had been allowed to do and never in a public place like this. From now on, Naomi got the feeling that too would be her job.

Lizzie giggled as the lovely Naomi, totally unselfconscious, poured shampoo and conditioner into her sister's dark hair and made large sections of it stand up like horns. They splashed and played some.

The homeward journey was only broken by a stop for a huge Chinese banquet chosen by Naomi, the first time any of them had eaten such a thing beyond frozen sweet and sour meals. It was glorious and enjoyed by all.

Everyone was tired out from their long and enjoyable evening and early nights were had.

Naomi awoke at one AM, conscious that no one was in the bed with her, not even Carla. She lay there thinking about how sexy she had felt when he looked her up and down with lust in his eyes. For all she knew every male over thirteen might well have been doing the same and there were a few there, but she was only interested in one male letching over her. She rolled over feeling a dampness in her pussy that only one thing would slake. She opened her bedroom door and quietly tiptoed down the stairs. She turned the corner and bumped straight into Rob! She squeaked out her surprise and put her hand over her mouth.

He grinned at her, she looked down and saw that he was naked as well. She took his hand and pulled him towards the stairs she'd just walked down.

They climbed onto her bed.

"Hey honey," he whispered pulling her to him, loving the feel of naked flesh against naked flesh. They kissed and cuddled slowly writhing and rolling against each other with the rising passion. She felt his erection harden again as it brushed her thighs, and she thought whether she had any condoms left. She had meant to go to register with the local doctor, that way she could have asked for some more reliable form of contraception. She'd been on the pill when she lived with Steve but had never got a repeat prescription once he moved out. She'd moved house three times since then and had never even visited her GP, let alone changed her address with them.

Rob rolled to one side of her feeling inside the cardboard box for the next condom. There were no more.

"We're out of condoms," he said, "bugger."

"Well," said Naomi with a cheeky grin, "it seems a bit extreme but if you feel you absolutely have to, I'm game."

"What?" he was flummoxed, "Oh, I..." he flushed bright red, "No! I didn't mean..."

"No," she said, "but I did," and pulled him close and kissed him, then rolled off the bed to walk naked to her small cosmetics cupboard. She found the tube of K-Y she knew to be there as she'd brought it from her last place. She'd bought it after a semi drunken discussion she'd had with another TA at her last school. Because of her irregular diet at that time she suffered the occasional bout of constipation that made her tired, sluggish and irritable, not to mention uncomfortably bloated. Her friend had said that the best cure she'd ever known was some anal intercourse, play at the very least.

So on her third day of discomfort she threw a tube of the internationally famous lubricant in with her shopping and once home, went to her bed and stripped off. Feeling some natural hesitation but strange excitement, she squirted some jelly on her finger and slowly inserted it. It was such a strange feeling, and for a moment she thought about all of the times she'd denied anal to Steve, and getting her old broken vibrator that had been replaced by her rabbit, she slowly pushed it into her rectum. She squeezed her nipples that had hardened to her touch, and gave them up for her clitoris and damp swollen labia. She fucked her arse and played with her clit, coming strongly. An hour later, her constipation problem was solved as well.

She walked back to the bed,

"I've never done it that way before," he said.

"Neither have I," said Naomi, "bar some experimentation, let's find out together."

They lubed each other up and experimented with positions, until they found the perfect one for each of them. His initial thrust came as a surprise but he was very gentle and she soon got used to it.

Finally they settled on hands and knees with him behind her. They both came, and as he lay next to her kissing her face, she promised to get some proper contraception. They kissed goodnight and she went into her tiny bathroom, while he tiptoed down the stairs for one of the others.

The next morning they were the first up and drinking tea in the downstairs kitchen, the late summer sun still looked wonderful, and they just sat and smiled at each other. It was only a shade after seven and Rob had decided to let everyone have a lie in.

She took a seat at the breakfast bar across from him and sipped at her tea, beaming across to him. She hadn't been this happy in years and she felt it bursting out of her in so many ways.

She could smell the wonderful odours of frying bacon and within moments he was handing her a sandwich and it just added to the perfect moment. She stood and leaned across the counter, her arms pushing out her full boobs and her lips pursed.

Rob was just leaning forward to reciprocate and she closed her eyes. The kiss didn't come.

"Good morning Paul," said Rob, "bacon sandwich mate?"

"Yes please Daddy," said Paul as Naomi turned around and saw Paul stood there in his PJ's looking tired and just a bit surprised.

"Morning Paulie!" said Naomi brightly, he smiled his short smile, which for Paul was tantamount to laughter from anyone else, and wondered how long the growm-ups' secret affair could last, and what the alternatives might be.

She grinned at Rob as he made a third sandwich for Paul, then repeated the process for the three girls that appeared soon after, while Naomi went upstairs and helped Mattie with his morning routine.

It was what Rob liked to call 'a nothing day', no plans, no visits, no work, no shopping, just the chance to hang around and hang out for the day.

With everyone in their rooms or watching TV, in the kitchen Naomi walked across to Rob as he loaded that mornings washing up into the dishwasher.

"I missed my good morning kiss this morning Rob," she said.

"Sorry honey," he said quietly, and she stretched up again, pushing her boobs up and out, her lips pursed.

"Come and see my dollies!" said Carla running down the stairs, "Mo'mee! Come and see my dollies, they're having a party!"

"Lucky them," said Rob pulling back from a straightening up Naomi.

"OK Darling, show me what's going on then." She blew a secret kiss to her lover, again denied that contact she was beginning to need, almost daily.

Sat crossed legged on the floor or Carla's bedroom she talked about her Barbie dolls she'd had as a child, and remembered the large box of them sat in her brother Pete's loft. She would save that for later.

With Carla safe in her imaginary world, she took her leave and ran downstairs. She walked straight up to Rob in the kitchen and kissed him. She purred feeling his hands on her bottom and her back.

"Let's get the bikes out," he said, "after a night like that I feel the need to use some of this testosterone and shed a few grey hairs."

"Let's do it," she said beaming at him. As if on cue a slightly bleary eyed Carolyn appeared in the kitchen and offered to babysit if they wanted to go off on a ride out. She grinned at them both, especially Naomi.

Her leathers were hanging in the garage and she had to take off her jeans to get on the trousers that were slightly tighter than she remembered them, probably thanks to her amazing diet here at the Stanley household.

As she bent to pull the first leg on, she heard a whistle behind her.

"Wow No'mee," said Lizzie, "string knickers, and leather trousers."

Naomi grinned,

"You know it girlie," said Naomi, "every girl has her secrets about tight trousers."

Lizzie was still in her pyjamas and pulled the garage door closed on her friend's almost bare bottom.

She wheeled her bike out of the garage, where Rob had stood it next to his.

"Christ," she heard the whisper from behind her, it was Rob and he was checking out her curvaceous behind in the tight black leather.

She swung her leg over her bike and pressed the starter. It jumped to life and she wound the throttle back and it roared at her. She looked back over her shoulder at Rob coquettishly, and rested a hand on her bottom,

"Coming?" she purred, hoping that Lizzie was no longer in hearing distance. She saw that Rob was wearing black wax cotton Barbour, while she had her tight leather.

She pulled her visor down and it clicked into place. Hitting the side stand with her booted heel, she took the weight of the bike and let out the clutch and the bike moved forward out onto the main road. She heard the deeper rumble of Rob's bike and saw him in her mirror.

They hadn't decided where to go, and other than walking the short ten minute distance to the school she worked at she really hadn't that much knowledge of the small village she now lived in. OK, it was perhaps only a mile or so outside of the larger town but there was still woodland, and a river between, and that was good enough.

In moments Rob was level with her and the road in front of them was clear. She nodded towards the sixty sign, and they both throttled back enjoying the freedom. Naomi hadn't ridden her bike since she parked it those weeks back.

The open road was before them and there was countryside both sides of the road. This was why she'd learned to ride a motorcycle.

They rode for an hour stopping in a woodland car park, pulling their bikes into the shade. Without the freeflow of air around them, the heat of their suits built up and Naomi removed her leather jacket, leaving just the tight T-shirt below it. When she removed her jeans in the garage, she had also removed her bra. Laying back on the grass she rolled to one side so that Rob would see.