Room Wanted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi watched her slowly drift to sleep, standing in the doorway for five minutes just thinking on this little girl and how much like her she was when she was younger.

She walked slowly to the stairs, hoping that the dreadful Hilary would be gone by the time she got back down.

She had; it was Matt's turn for bed now, and she kissed him on the cheek and hugged him, thanking him for her present and helping her have such a lovely day. He grinned bashfully and said 'Nigh-nigh' as he was wheeled on to the chair lift.

In the kitchen Carolyn was sat with her laptop evidently loading that day's CD presents onto her iPhone. She looked round to see where Lizzie was.

"Hilary's still a cow," she scowled at the window to where Lizzie was seeing her mum off in the car, "and you were WORKING IT GIRLFRIEND!!"

"Yeah well," said Naomi stroking a single finger down her chest, to transfer her hand down her side pausing a hand on her bottom, "She's bound to resent having a chick as hot as me around her ex-husband..." she licked a finger and touched her bottom making a 'hissss' noise.

Carolyn laughed, raised a clenched fist, saying, "Respect sister."

"You got it girlfriend," she stood up straight touching her clenched fist to Carolyn's, "any of that coffee left?"

She could barely keep her eyes open, and had laid her head on the high back of the sofa, but as she dozed her head moved gently onto Rob's shoulder, forgetting that Carolyn, Lizzie and Paul were still in the room. She came to then reacted with a start. While she was used to sleeping with and occasionally on Rob, none of the rest of the family had seen it. He was warm, soft and had that smell about him that made her relax.

"Oh excuse me guys," she sat up with a start, "sorry Rob, I must have dozed off there."

"Don't mention it Nomes," he looked around the room, "come on then gang, it's been a lovely day but time we all made for our beds so we can start the next one."

They all got up, stretched, loaded cups and glasses into the dishwasher, before hugging and kissing each other. Naomi hugged everyone thanking them for letting her share their Christmas with them and what a fantastic day she'd had. It wasn't until she bent to kiss Lizzie that she noticed that her blouse was still open and exposing her great cleavage.

She kissed Rob goodnight, and squeezed his elbow, winking at him before she headed for her own room. When she reached it she barely had enough energy to undress, sliding naked under her duvet. She yawned again; If Rob came up to join her then all the better, if not she would have no problem drifting off to...

She felt the bed dip next to her, and such was the weight she knew that it had to be Rob. She rolled over to face her bedmate and was delighted to see it was indeed him, who had stripped naked as well.

"Thank you Rob," she whispered into his face, "Thank you so much for letting me share Christmas with you and your family, it was the best ever."

"No, thank you," he said, "I've said this before, but Nomes, you are perfect." He lay a gently hand on her face and kissed her. She kissed him back and pushed herself against him, feeling his erection touch her groin. He pulled her harder to him, and they kissed some more.

He grimaced with a sudden remembrance, "was Carla OK? Sorry about that but I don't think Hilary has ever taken to her."

"I can't see why not, she's gorgeous."

"Well, Carla reads people well," he said, stroking her hair in a way that Naomi was beginning to love, "she knows that Hilary doesn't like her. She thought she was a feral little yob, and didn't trust her. She threatened to sue me and social services if anything happened to Lizzie because of 'that grubby, flea ridden little druggie hooligan' - her words not mine, and she used to go over Lizzie with a fine tooth comb, and I mean that literally, looking for head lice, scratches, anything. Of course, Lizzie was one of the best things to ever happen to Carla, along with you of course."

"Yeah well, I wasn't having anyone be nasty to my baby girl," she said, "and my baby girl wasn't having anyone be nasty to me." Rob smiled.

"Like I said Nomes," he pulled her into his arms and kissed her, "just perfect!"

She was back on her hands and knees again, and loving it. While the romantic loved the whole face to face and kissing thing, the sexy woman loved to be positioned, facing away from her partner while he pummelled her backside, forcing himself further and further into her. She felt him swell as he got closer and closer to his goal, which made him push even harder.

She responded and peaked at the same time as him, coming ecstatically and feeling him come deep inside her. What? She could feel the heat of his come splash inside her; each scalding powerful jet of him squirting into her unprotected womb!

Shit!

He rolled her sideways, holding her breasts and squeezing her tight.

She lay replete in his arms, his sperm swishing around in her highly fertile womb probably already heading for the egg she'd felt release not 18 hours ago.

Her initial response was to leap from the bed, and sit on the toilet; just some damage limitation which could be followed up with a visit to the emergency chemist tomorrow for a morning after pill. Then she thought about what it might be to finally have her own family, her own child, her baby; uncompromising, unconditional love that would never stop, and she thought 'fuck it, now I actually want one it probably won't happen.'

She pushed her bottom hard against Rob and thought about getting some tissue and removing the condom before he noticed.

Next thing she knew was the bathroom light going on, and she struggled to come back to where she was and who she was with.

Rob sat on the bed, "Nomes," he croaked, "I'm really sorry but... the condom broke," He looked at her face, "it was split at the top, rolled halfway down, not a little bubble in the end with anything in." He smiled wistfully, "I thought it felt nicer than normal." He took a deep breath, "I'm so sorry, I should have stopped then and checked but you felt so fantastic."

She kissed him.

"Let's not worry for now," she rolled to face him, stroking his cheek, "I'll pop to the bathroom and check the damage, and I don't know how fast these things take but let's not panic yet."

She went to the bathroom, feeling already that his liquid gift to her had started to ooze from her pussy and she felt his oily come along the crack of her arse.

It was too late now, and she part hoped, part dreaded the thought of being pregnant.

She lifted the duvet and slid under, and he pulled her back and kissed her.

"How do you want to do this?" he said.

"Do what?" she grinned.

"You could be pregnant," he said.

"Could be," she yawned.

"You don't seem worried," he said.

"I don't know either way Rob," she smiled, "it's not a given that EVERY time you have unprotected sex a baby comes along."

"Well, it's a real possibility and considering that you ovulated two days ago," he looked concerned, not cross.

He knew it was two days ago because a week before he'd picked her up on her walk back from school and she had that look on her face and, easier than that, had watched from the corner of his eye as she drew the green tick on the calendar. He slowed, and pulled into the car park of the large recreation ground and under some trees. He smiled at her, and it was enough.

She wept into his strong shoulder for about twenty minutes and as she slowly recovered the hand that held her changed to a caress and her face moved back so they could kiss.

That sat in the car and kissed for about an hour, his early evening stubble reddening her chin just enough that she had to pat it with some powder before they went in for the evening meal.

"Well there isn't much we can do about it at two in the morning," she kissed him, "Let's find out before we start to worry," she smiled stroking his worried looking face.

"Well, you could try one of those morning after pills," he said.

"They don't agree with me," she said, "Same as 'The Pill' doesn't," affecting a look that said she knew what she was talking about. It was enough of an excuse to stop him in his tracks.

The next morning they woke at almost the same time, grinning into the sleepy face of the other. Naomi was completely enchanted with their lovemaking, although all of this secrecy was now become a pain in the arse.

It had been exciting, the silent rush to get one lover from the room of the other before one of the children found out. She now wanted that freedom, to roll over on top of him, and climb on his morning erection and ride him. Then she remembered her session on her hands and knees the night before and their discovery that the condom had split.

"Hey baby," he said kissing her lips just inches from his, "either we get up and hit the showers or we announce that we are sleeping together," he rested warm hands on her hips and pulled her closer, "I for one wouldn't..."

"Not yet Rob," she heard herself say. What? Why had she said that? She was just about to try and explain when they both heard the creak on the floorboard by the bathroom door, and they both almost leapt from the bed. They stared at one another and stifled giggles, she pulling her T-shirt nightie over her head while he struggled to find his PJ shorts he'd dropped by the bed last night when they started making love.

"I love that floorboard," she said. He'd admitted to her that he'd loosened one of the boards in the upstairs hallway to let them know people were moving around downstairs.

"Just for you baby," he grinned pulling on his shirt and finding his shorts beneath it.

"Surely the kids will have noticed," she whispered, "it didn't creak until we started shagging."

He blew her a kiss before he tiptoed down the stairs silent, opening his bedroom door with the recently oiled hinges and slipping in to his already messed up bed.

Naomi finished in her bathroom and pondered on her chances of getting pregnant, against the chances of finding a chemist that would sell her morning after pill without a prescription on Boxing day. She looked at herself in the tiny mirror over her basin and turned side on, pushing out her belly and caressing the T-shirt over it, thinking what it would be like to actually be pregnant.

She giggled. She knew her next period due on or around January 18th, she'd just have to see.

New Year's Eve was wonderful. She asked Rob if she could invite her brother Pete and his wife Julie and their children who were happy not to have to go to the party John or Ruth had arranged.

"He is gorgeous," hissed Julie over her third glass of the delicious non-alcoholic fruity punch that Rob had concocted. Matt, Lizzie and Carla, along with her nephew Simon and niece Alice who were all taking turns on Super Mario cart on the Nintendo, while Paul stood slightly back, close enough to be involved but not so close that these new people blew his mind.

"Yeah, tell me about it," giggled Naomi sipped from the imported lager bottle.

"So Nomes," said Julie staring at the photo of Naomi in the wonderful dress Carolyn had made for the awards ceremony. "Are you getting it from him or what;" she leaned in to look closer, "and if not, why the fuck not..." Julie let the suggestion hang in the air.

Naomi too looked up at the picture and the dress that had done such wonders for her full figure.

"Oh yeah, a couple of times a week at least."

Julie looked at her sister in law.

"And you aren't joking are you."

"Oh no," Naomi grinned looking straight at Julie, "I am definitely not."

"And will this lead to something?"

"You'll have to ask him that Jules," she sipped more lager.

"What, marriage?"

"I don't know," said Naomi non-commitally, "I really don't know, I pretty much live with him, shag him, all that kinda thing; but all this creeping around is starting to get boring. His Mum and all three of his daughters have pretty much asked me to marry him, just he hasn't." Further into the living room she could see Mum with Paul, the boy explaining what was happening inside the thin white controllers the seemed to do so much in controlling the cars on the large 50 inch plasma screen.

"Have you mentioned something like that yet?"

"No, I'm pretty sure he's serious about me, but I'm not sure. Don't forget, this isn't just about great sex, this is also the best digs I've had since I was kicked out of Mum and Dad's." She looked wistful; even she knew it was nothing about the accommodation, it was all about this wonderful family.

As if to knock that thought from her head she heard the screech 'Mo'mee!' as the tiny Carla ran from one end of the kitchen to the other and jumped into Naomi's outstretched arms.

"Baby girl!" shouted Naomi.

She didn't see Julie's broad smile as she too came to the conclusion that it wasn't just about the sex or the room as well.

They stood in the large garden of Rob's house singing 'auld lang syne' watching the various fireworks whizz into the sky as midnight struck. Pete shook hands with Rob and thanked him for looking after his baby sister. It was obvious that Pete was reading more into the situation than most, and for the time being Naomi was happy for him to do that. Even his wife Julie didn't feel the need to step in and remind the slightly tipsy Pete that Naomi and Rob weren't an item or a couple or anything similar. Not yet at least. Neither did Mum.

As the excellent wine and food took its course she had to stop herself from getting too carried away with what she was doing and grab Rob for the New Year's kiss she was dying to give him.

Full of booze and bonhomie, they said their goodbyes at a shade after two in the morning. The kids all bar Carolyn were in bed, with Pete and Julie's two snoozing bleary eyed in the back of Julie's car, with Mum perched between them, beaming at her two new 'grandchildren by proxy' after they had started to call her 'Nanny Jean' half way through the evening.

"You should make an honest woman of my sister Rob," slurred Pete, "She's gorgeous, and you'll curse yourself if you don't!" Naomi blushed but let him go on, missing Julie's giggle and the impressed looks Pete was getting from a semi-sober Carolyn chatting with Julie and Mum in their car.

Nothing was said the following morning when they all woke slightly bleary eyed from the previous night's revels. Two days later it was back to school for all of them and the occasional stolen kiss between Naomi and Rob.

She looked at the window in the pen - first one line then a second. She was pregnant.

She hadn't spotted the tiny patch of brown in her knickers that she normally had and she definitely didn't have the burst of tears she'd suffered each month for that last twenty odd years. She'd gone and got the pregnancy test with a small basket of shopping on her way home from school. On the eighteenth of January she put a green tick on the calendar just in case.

She waited a fortnight past her due date before she tried, and she blessed her private bathroom for the privacy it allowed her.

She went to her GP, who confirmed that she was probably pregnant and arranged for her to have a scan in a few weeks' time. At the same time they also decided she should move to a GP closer to her new house for the rest of her treatment. What to do; what to do...

She knew she had to tell Rob, but still lacked the confidence to have that discussion.

She knew she could leave, and part of her wanted to be away with her secret, her prize, her unconditional love affair that would last the rest of her life. The best Christmas present ever.

But she couldn't. She thought about packing it all away in her boxes again, but then thought on how awful that would seem to these wonderful people that had welcomed her into their home and their lives. OK, Rob had never promised her anything and their lovemaking had been without promise or context. It was sex; wonderful, passionate, caring, warm, tender lovemaking that left them both satisfied yet eager for more of the same. Such thoughts were to be pushed from her mind though.

At work, she had an email from Dave the head teacher.

"Hi Naomi, just had an interesting phone call from social services about you and young Rob and the family - anything up?"

She replied that there was nothing to her knowledge but she'd mention it to Rob.

"Oh they check up on the kids all the time - I think they must have the place bugged." He said as she chatted with him over a coffee on the sofa, still too nervous to tell him she was expecting his baby.

"With a view to what?" she said the faintest tremble in her voice.

"Oh come on Nomes," he said, "I've got one with cerebral palsy, one with Autism and Aspergers, one that went through cold turkey as soon as she was born and will always be small, one with Hilary as a mother, and one that grew up too soon because of it." He downed his coffee, "why do you think they'll be checking up on me? Don't worry baby," he said, "I'm sure nothing will come of it."

The unexpected visit from social services came at her school, and she was called to Dave's office during lunch a week later. Dave looked infuriated and put himself between Naomi and the two social workers. Both showed their ID cards, indicating that they were from the county social services department.

"Bloody rubbish!" he growled at the straight faced overweight woman in unfortunate clothing that did nothing to compliment her larger frame, "Naomi is one of my best teachers and I won't hear a word of it."

"Mr Darnell, this isn't something I can take with a pinch of salt; I have every confidence that Miss Williams will be cleared of this unfortunate allegation, and she'll be back before you know it."

"Who's made the allegation?" growled Dave to the short mid-fifties man with the ear ring, green denim trousers, cambric shirt and blue denim waistcoat stood next to her, "none of mine I'll guarantee it." He knew; his review meetings and teaching observations had shown him that the all the staff liked her because she was such a nice girl and 100% professional and reliable, all the girls liked her because she was a good teacher and young enough to part friend and helper to them. The boys? The pre-pubescent ones saw a lively and kind teacher - anyone that had gone through puberty liked her for the obvious reasons.

"It's no one within the school Mr Darnell, more than that I'm not at liberty to discuss," said the large woman again, stopping the elderly Hippy in his tracks as he made to answer Pete's question.

"What's up?" said Naomi with the faintest tremble to her voice.

"We'd like you to come with us Miss Williams," said the woman with a snap, "you aren't under arrest."

"You in the union Naomi? I'll get the Rep..."

"This is just the initial fact finding process Mr Darnell, Miss Williams isn't entitled to legal or union representation yet!" The fat woman all but growled.

"So fucking help me," said Dave putting a hand on Naomi's shoulder, "If so much as a whisper of this shit leaks out from your crappy office, I WILL have both of your arses on a plate and hang them out to dry before the press."

"Calm down Mr Darnell," said the woman folding her arms in contempt, "let's make sure that there is no case to answer before we start putting anyone in the paper shall we? That particular knife cuts in both directions doesn't it." She looked at her watch with unconcern and Naomi could see that Dave Darnell was even more infuriated.

An hour later she was at the police station and had voluntarily given a DNA sample, finger prints and was sat in an interview room while a CD recorder was being set up.

The woman reached across and pressed the 'play' button. She made no introduction which Naomi felt was a bit strange and there was no paper work or notebooks.