Room Wanted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She carried an extremely tired Carla back to the car and just after ten, they arrived back at their house and Carla was put to bed by Naomi, and Matt by Rob, while drinks were drunk and goodnights said.

Half an hour afterwards Rob felt his duvet move as the gorgeous lodger, just in a T-shirt slid into bed next to him. They kissed making up for the forty five minute delay they'd suffered. She kissed her way down his chest, stopping only when she reached his stiff erection. She was no stranger to oral sex with Rob and she'd done it a couple of times since that second night in bed when they'd both pleasured each other with their mouths.

She sucked his knob into her mouth again enjoying the heat and occasional flexing of it as she drew hard on him and rubbed her tongue against his sensitive frenulum. She felt him draw her up and she mewed, like a kitten deprived of a favoured plaything. He only stopped to remove her nightdress and indicated that she could continue to suck him, on the understanding that he could feast on her genitalia at the same time.

So on that wonderful night they took part in their first mutual oral session, their first sixty nine and she remembered if for the glorious ache in her loins that lasted well into a third day and left her clitoris erect and throbbing all that time.

The following Monday they had all gone back to work and school and Naomi had to wear a pad, such was the incredible wetness that just the memory of their lovemaking had created in her. Her mind was somewhere else; in bed with her lover, and she was pleased that she had her well written lesson plans to fall back on and keep her mind on her job.

Such was the passion, the tenderness of that moment, Naomi found herself not only wanted to make love to him, but to watch TV with him, to cook with him, to sleep with him, just to be around this wonderful man.

The summer holidays were over and the six weeks of long sunny days, trips out and late nights were fading into the dream time. The daily drudge helped of course and everyone dashed about trying to get the whole house to where it should be when it should be.

Naomi was new to all of this of course and for that first Monday took a step back and watched what happened stepping in to help when she could. That was of course Carla, who during the summer holidays had seemed to completely remove Rob and more importantly Carolyn from her routines.

She made sure that Carla had washed and cleaned her teeth, helped her dress in her uniform of a white embroidered polo shirt of her school, and grey skirt all finished off with long white socks and black buckled shoes. She looked delightful of course and Naomi just wanted to hug her and as she slipped her dark blue cardigan around her shoulders and gave her the brand new book bag and another small bag with her gym shoes, shorts and a T-shirt she suddenly seemed so awfully small to be going all the way to school.

She helped herself to some of the toast in the kitchen and a cup of tea that someone had just made for her, and she was extremely grateful.

Being a professional teacher of course meant that she had to be the first to leave the house and taking her rucksack and shoulder bag headed off for the ten minute walk to her school. She did in eleven but this was carrying a heavy weight of course and she guessed that she would gradually improve on this, and as with all first days back at work within 20 minutes of her first class it was like she had never been away.

The routine became, well, routine and almost without noticing breakfast became like lunch and dinner, and she pretty much unplugged her toaster, her fridge and the kettle in the flat, which she now just thought of as her bedroom.

They shopped on Saturdays, had lunch out, had the occasional take away, and lived as one large slightly off-piste family. There were the occasional dramas on the way, but life went on. For the first few weeks back she slept with Rob but they only made love a few times, both being tired with the longer more stressful work days. Added to that she came on; she was pleased of course because it meant that the contraception was working.

She'd held off her tears during the school day and headed up to her room conscious that she burst any time soon. This time it was Lizzie that got the tears, her innocent 'could you read this for me Nomes' had her friend crying her eyes out. Pre-warned by the green tick that was a day closer to hers than it was last time, she smiled, sat on Naomi's bed and hugged her for a few minutes while she got it out of her system.

As the days shortened and the clocks went back, Naomi helped in the garden shutting down the vegetable patch, picking the last of the seasons apples off of the tree and doing a final cut on the lawn. She looked up.

"Wassup?" asked Rob as he rolled an orange power cable.

"All this space," she waved a hand across the now empty vegetable patch, "and a big pile of clippings and cuttings that need burning up," She said looking up to the sky.

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"

"I'm thinking bonfires, hot chestnuts, Jacket potatoes cooked in silver foil in the embers, sparklers and, with my mate Paul's agreement, some fireworks."

"What a great idea," he said moving close to her, fighting the desire to take her in his arms, "You done this before?"

"Yeah, once or twice," she said, "it isn't rocket science Rob."

"Well it is rockets," he threw in, leaning on his rake.

"Alright smart arse," she grinned coyly, "There is rockets, and I'll let Paul do the science," she looked around and saw that the kids were strewn around the garden. She wrinkled her nose and blew him a secret kiss, "Leave it to me."

With November the fifth falling on a Sunday they brought the celebrations forward a day, and Rob even brought home wooden pallets he's seen sitting in the college yard. They built a huge wood pile and prepared to set it ablaze, Naomi had sunk some short pieces of pipe in the ground for the rockets, nailed Catherine wheels to trees and generally had everything ready to go.

She dressed Carla in layers of warm winter clothes that made her even more huggable that usual, helped Rob with Mattie and discussed with Paul what was going to happen. Having ran firework events at her old special school she knew what fireworks to go for, buying ones that looked good, but weren't especially loud, or exploded high in the air in a blaze of colour. She had sparklers of course and made sure that Carla had gloves on.

As they all prepared to go out into the garden, there was a knock at the door.

"Go on Carla," said Rob, "you get it." The tiny girl disappeared in a flurry of scarves and boots.

"NANNY!" screamed a tiny voice.

Lizzie and Carolyn both ran out into the hall and even Paul beamed a rare grin.

"Na' ah ni!" said Matt, moving his head from side to side in pleasure.

Naomi smiled,

"Nanny I assume?"

"My mother," said Rob grinning, "I heard her motorbike; I emailed her a couple of days back that she should come if she was back on the country. Since my Dad passed, she's become quite the international traveller."

A sixty something lady dressed in jeans and several layers of sweaters, topped with a Barbour motorcycle jacket like Rob's came into the room. Carla in her arms with Lizzie hugging her around the waist and Carolyn with an arm around her shoulder.

"Darlings!" she said, "MATTIE!" The older lady burst out, running towards her grandson, carefully putting down Carla, "Oh my baby boy!" she burst out, dropping to her knees to hug the boy in the wheelchair, "Oh how you've grown, I disappear for four months and you lot just keep on growing. Oh how wonderful." She spotted Rob. "Robbie," she walked across to her son just zipping his Barbour jacket over his fleece, and hugged him.

"Mum," he leaned forward and hugged and kissed his mother. "Where you been this time?"

"Dusseldorf Sugar," she said, "your Father and I were there for a year before you were born, just fancied a run over there."

"For four months?" he grinned.

"OK I went the long way," she said.

"The long way..."

"Yeah, went via Cuidad Rodrigo and Santiago de Compostela."

"Cuidad Rodrigo and Santiago de Compostela?" Rob looked confused.

"In Spain," chipped in Naomi, "and I bet you'd watched a couple of 'Sharpe's Rifles' episodes before you went."

"Sean Bean and ooooh," she purred, "Daragh O'Malley!" Mum grinned at Naomi, her eyes slightly narrowed, "they could rescue me from the balcony any time they like. Yep, had a Sharpe weekend, the whole boxset you understand, and it would have been our forty fifth wedding anniversary the next week and I wanted to be somewhere nice to celebrate." She gave Carla the tiniest shake and pinched her chin, "So I packed a toothbrush and some clean knickers, googled Sharpe's Rifles and knocked myself up an itinerary and fired up the motorbike."

"Another BMW owner," whispered Rob loudly to Naomi.

"Knew I liked her," Naomi whispered loudly back.

His Mum grinned.

"But I ran out of road at Waterloo of course, so popped across the border because I fancied a currywurst, and there ain't no currywurst like the ones they sell in the Altstadt in Dusseldorf."

Rob grinned,

"Mum," he said, "this is the lovely Naomi I told you about, she has the flat."

"Naomi, and my, how lovely you are!" She placed gentle hands on Naomi's shoulder and pulled her into a hug kissing her cheek, stepping back to look her up and down. Carla was back at Nanny's feet.

"Mo'mee looks after us when Daddy's at work Nanny," beamed Carla.

"I know she does Darling, Daddy told me all about her, and you're such a lucky girl to have someone lovely like Naomi to take care of you aren't you."

Naomi started to wonder; just how much had Rob shared with his mother? She'd moved in the third week in June and had been making love with Rob for four months at least. Had he told her? Was Mum being honest or did she have a problem with the gorgeous blonde that was living and loving with her beloved grandchildren.

"Yes Nanny," she put her hands up to her grandmother who bent and picked her up effortlessly.

"Well then Darlings, let's go light the fire shall we?" She swung Carla onto her hip, "Anything I need to take with me, other than wee Carla here?"

"No," said Naomi unsure of what to call the older lady.

She looked across at Naomi and smiled, she gave Carla a squeeze and kissed her cheek with a loud 'M'wah', "Call me Mum Darling girl." She said with a beaming grin. Naomi giggled.

"But..." said Carla.

"Well No'mee is a grown up isn't she? She can hardly call me Nanny like you can she?"

"No, I suppose not," said Carla seeing the sense.

"Thanks... Mum," said Naomi with another huge grin.

"Let's go and set light to stuff," said the lady kissing Carla's cheek again with a loud squelchy noise that had her granddaughter giggling again.

Naomi lit the fire, taking Paul with her so he could explain to her the best place to light it and how it would draw most appropriately. Next she was handing around sparklers, and making ready to light the first of the dozens of rockets she'd bought.

'Mum' was now sat on a garden chair next to Mattie, and taking a great interest in Naomi's chat with Paul about how the fireworks worked, and the air pressure that made the bang, different chemicals for the different colours and when the Chinese first made them. Carla ran around the garden in pure delight loving the fire, the sparklers, the rockets, being out this late, the promise of an outdoor feast and all surrounded by the people she loved most in the world.

Lizzie and Rob appeared with the first of the snacks and a delightful punch he'd made. It was hot, spicy with just enough of a kick to let the drinker know of the alcohol it contained.

"I can't drink too much of this Rob, I'll end up sleeping on the couch," said Mum.

"Easier than that Mum," said Naomi having warmed to this woman the second she met her, "I'll loan you one of my nighties, you sleep in Carla's room and she snuggles down with me." Naomi snatched the running little girl up and swung her around into a hug.

"Yeah!" called out Carla.

"Yay!" shouted Lizzie, "Stay Nanny!"

"Na' ah ni stay!" chimed Mattie with some effort.

"Please Nanny," said Carolyn. Carla was still being held upside down by Naomi but she again insisted that her beloved Nanny stay the night and enjoy the party.

The food was wonderful, the punch even better. Mum ordered music and the stereo speakers were pointed out the open windows. Once the fireworks had finished they danced, all of them together, even Mattie, with Naomi holding his hands and Carolyn moving his chair around.

Next great slabs of creamy sponge cake were brought out and more cream poured over them. Finally mugs of hot chocolate were handed around with the last of the sparklers as the fire died down.

Rob took Mattie into the house and Naomi went to help.

"I'm fine Nomes," he said, "you chill here for a while, there's more hot chocolate in the kitchen. Lizzie Princess, top up everyone's chocolate, Nomes hasn't sat down all night."

"OK Daddy."

Mum was chatting with Naomi about their love of BMW motorcycles and were joined by Carolyn who had put a slightly over-tired Carla to bed in Naomi's room, bringing the picture of the dress she'd made for Naomi and the picture of her, Barbara and Sue Darnell. Then if any more proof was needed the picture of them all at Suzi's wedding.

"Wow Naomi," said Mum, "Get you!"

"Thanks Mum," she said, "All down to Carolyn!"

They sat quietly in the chairs listening to the soft music playing through the speakers. Rob arrived and perched on the corner of the table drinking the last of the hot chocolate.

Mum whispered something to Carolyn, who walked back into the house taking Lizzie with her. The Elton John song stopped playing and was replaced by 'sometimes when we touch."

"G'night Nanny, Night Dad, Night Nomes," Carolyn and Lizzie both chorused.

All three grown-ups called a good night back to them.

"I must call it a night also Darlings, I'm still on German time," said Mum stooping to kiss first Rob and then Naomi, "Thank you for a wonderful evening Naomi," she said, "It was lovely to see ALL my babies enjoying themselves." She pointed at Rob, and waved and walked in through the sliding patio doors.

"They did this on purpose," said Rob, "this song was the slow dance finale of every school disco I ever went to. Bit of an in-joke with Mum. Probably with Lizzie and Carolyn by now."

"Well, seeing as the teachers are telling us it's nearly time to go home, I'd better have one last dance with the best looking boy in the class."

He held out a hand, and they danced slowly arm in arm, just as they had done on that September night all those weeks ago. This time, there was more romance, more intimacy, if not out and out lust.

Rob pulled her closer to the house and away from the lights of the garden and they kissed for the first time in days.

"I think you throwing me down and fucking my brains out could be out of the question tonight Rob."

"Yes," he said, "unless you tiptoe into my room of course."

"What, into your room next door to where your Mum is sleeping you mean."

"Yeah, could be fun doing it quietly though couldn't it."

"The way you make love to a girl? Jesus, half the time it's all I can do not to scream my head off." She tilted her head to one side, "it sometimes feels like you've wired my clitoris up to the national grid you animal."

"I aim to please."

"Boy, do you do that," she chuckled and leaned forward to kiss him, his hands lifting her jacket out of the way to rest on her denim clad behind. "This way," she whispered forgetting the last of the music and pulling him away from the house and the lights hung from the trees.

Further into the garden she took off her Barbour and lay it on the short grass in the lee of a greenhouse but close enough to the fading bonfire. Thanks to the still glowing embers they stayed warm in the dark, so much so they stripped to T-shirts and underwear.

The romance was put on temporary hold as he reached into his trouser pocket and his wallet and the condom he stored there for emergencies. Whatever Naomi had said about him throwing her down and fucking her brains out, she wanted him to make love to her and she rolled onto her back and pulled him over her, feeling his hard protected penis slide into her in a single hard thrust making her cry out. She hugged him raising her thighs to allow him best access and to hold him even tighter.

They made love slowly not noticing that all of the songs continued to play, finishing with 'Here, there and everywhere,' as they both reached orgasm, and despite Naomi's best attempts she could not hold in the gasps of pleasure.

Wearing Naomi's nightdress T-shirt, 'Mum' put down the remote control and stood at the darkened kitchen window and raising a glass of her son's best Irish Whiskey in salute to what she guessed was happening at the bottom of the garden, inspired by the occasional flash of pale legs and short gasps she guessed were from Naomi.

"There you go Francis, Tom," she had a single tear on her cheek, "your son and brother has finally found a good one, let's make sure he hangs on to her. Happy November the fifth my dear, dear boys." She sank the tot in one.

The next morning, Mum had woken early and was delivering tea to everyone, finally Naomi.

"Good morning Darling," she whispered to Naomi, who had started to stir at her usual 'work o'clock and hearing the chatter, the light tinkle of crockery and the whirr of Matt's chair lift.

"Morning Mum," she whispered, rolling away from tiny Carla still sleeping soundly. She took the mug from Mum and placed it on her bedside table.

Mum was still in Naomi's nightie which was quite long and one of her cardigans over the top.

"I wanted to say thank you again Naomi," she said perching on the side of the bed in the same way all of her other visitors did and taking a sip from her own tea.

"No problem Mum, it was a pleasure. Something my Mum and Dad used to do when they were alive."

"Oh I'm sorry Darling, I didn't mean to bring anything back up."

"It's OK; they got married quite late in life so my brothers and my sister came along when they were in their late thirties."

"You look like you're a great family girl."

"Yeah, when I could." She laughed and sipped more tea, "my youngest brother is lovely, my older brother and sister are a bit odd but what can you do."

"That's why we get to pick our friends Darling."

Carla started to wake up, and Naomi pulled her into a hug.

"It's even better when you get to pick your family as well, isn't it princess!" She gave Carla a squeeze.

Carla woke,

"Nanny," she said cuddling further into Naomi in surprise.

"Good morning Darling," she took Carla's hand, "Thank you for letting me sleep in your bed, it was lovely and warm."

"Mo'mee lets me sleep in her bed lots of times," said Carla. She looked serious for a second and Nanny stopped herself from smiling, just. "I have funny dreams sometimes and can't get back to sleep. Mo'mee keeps the bad dreams away." She hugged Naomi's arm around her. "I used to go and see Carolyn but she isn't all soft and nice smelling like Mo'mee."

"Oh that's so sweet Carla," said Mum, "tell you what, Daddy's downstairs cooking breakfast, why don't you run down and tell him that Nanny and Mummy are on their way down."

Carla stopped in her tracks, then carried on, she must just have misheard what Nanny said.

"She calls me Mo'mee," said Naomi, "It started as No'mee and she kinda morphed into Mo'mee, I don't mind."

"She's such as wonderful sweet kid, as are you Darling, I'm so pleased you living here. My Robin talks about you all the time."