Room Wanted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did, and smiled. He rolled closer to her, and they just came together kissing, entwining tongues like it was something they did every day. She felt his hand wander across and gently hold her unfettered breast, and she felt this was something that she could get used to every day.

After a wonderful forty five minutes of kissing and some very heavy petting they rode home, looking at the other, at one point she pulled in front of him stood up on the pegs and stuck her leather clad arse towards him, and he sounded his horn.

Excellent! But why, she still had her plan, it was only put off for the time being...

She struggled to work out what she was doing here. She loved the house. Her room wasn't a room it was a flat, no question. They longer she stayed at the house, the less time she seemed to spend in the flat. It seemed that every night came the shout that the evening meal was ready. She'd potter downstairs, and there would be a place set for her across from Matt and between Carla and Carolyn. Carla would be glued to her side and not leave it for anything.

She would retire to the sofa with the rest of the family and watch TV and chat, included when tea or coffee were made, and she would take her turn getting drinks and snacks.

At eight or nine o'clock Carla would beg or cajole her to put her to bed, help her in the bath or shower, wash her hair, even help her with her tiny amount of 'holiday homework' - from the rather erratic nature of some of it, particularly the random reading, Naomi guessed it was just made up by Carla for the extra attention but she went with it. These were all jobs that had previously been the down to Carolyn and Rob.

If she ventured back to the flat at least one of the girls would follow her, asking about her day, her lesson plans for the coming September, and when she was going out on the bikes again with Dad.

Carla was at her side almost all of the time despite Carolyn and Rob saying she should give her some time on her own. But Naomi found that she thrived on the company of all the family.

One evening as she again lifted the sleeping Carla into her into her arms to carry her upstairs or downstairs and put her to bed she reflected on what it was about the tiny kid that would sit on her lap and cuddle next to her and fall asleep on her.

She finally figured that it wasn't about her natural responses as a teacher, it was her natural response as a woman. This was maternal and her hormones were crying out for more.

Whether it was Mattie trapped by his condition in his wheelchair, Paul and his desire for order, Carolyn and her need not to be mother to Carla, and Mattie, and Paul. Then there was the gorgeous lively Lizzie who just exuded love, she wanted her part in this family to be much more. She wanted to be the Mum that Carla so wanted. She told Naomi so three nights before when she put her to bed.

"You're never going to go away Mo'mee, are you?" Said Carla, and it wasn't a question more a confirmation.

"Well, I'll have to go one day darling," she said, "I want to buy my own house, and start my own family."

That was the plan at least.

"Yeah but we could be your family couldn't we?" Her bottom lip trembled, "I don't want you to be anyone else's Mummy, I want you to be my Mummy," added the little girl, her voice trembling at the end.

It was all Naomi could do not to cry,

"I rather think that's up to your Daddy."

"But Daddy wants you to stay, I know he does," said Carla, "he talks about you all the time." She pulled Carla into a hug and squeezed, Carla kissed her on the lips again.

"We'll see baby girl," said Naomi, "I'm not going anywhere for a while yet."

She still had it in her head that her eventual plan was save money, buy flat, move on, start life. The plan; that was it, no other options. But...

As August drew into a warm September and the return to school, college and university beckoned, Naomi turned over the kitchen calendar, and saw 'Suzi wedding' the following Saturday.

She spoke to Rob and asked if he needed her to sit any of the children.

"Oh shit," he said, with a deep breath, "I forgot that. No babysitting required Nomes, Suzi is my cousin, she's invited the whole bunch, that was months ago, I'd quite forgotten..."

"Yay Suzi-Sue!" shouted Carla, "She's lovely Mo'mee," Carla walked to Rob and hugged his legs, "Mo'mee can come to Suzi-sue's wedding can't she." It was a statement not a question.

"I don't..." Naomi thought about Rob having to suddenly create and extra seat at his cousins wedding, but thought better of saying 'I don't have anything to wear...' "I don't know anyone there Darling," she said down to Carla still hugging her Daddy's leg.

"I'll introduce you," said Carla, "There's Suzi..."

"I'll contact Suzi and ask her Carla, how's that?" Carla squeezed Daddy's legs and grinned, "It is a bit late honey," he said, "she'd been planning this for months and might have all of the tables sorted."

"I'll stay here with Mo'mee then," said Carla, her bottom lip protruding.

"But you're a bridesmaid sugar?" said Rob.

"But Mo'mee won't see me in my dress!" she said

"We'll see Darling," said Rob.

The following evening, as she sat in the kitchen chatting with Mattie about his day out with his college friends, Rob appeared.

"So Nomes," he grinned, "what do you have to wear to a wedding?"

She went straight to Carolyn, who smiled, nodded and suggested they go to the nearby out of town superstores that were open to seven each night and hit the fashion shops.

"What about this?" Naomi called to Carolyn who looked like she wanted to be impressed but wasn't. Carolyn just slowly walked along the aisles of the second shop.

"This one," she said leaping at a rail of dark blue floral print dresses. She handed it to Naomi, "these tights, those brown strappy heels you have, aaaand..." she paused, "Ah, THIS hat!" it was a dark blue straw hat with a small brim turned up at the front, the ribbon band matched the flowers in the print. Naomi would never have picked a hat, and this was the first one she'd ever owned that wasn't a woolly hat or baseball cap.

She tried the dress on just to make sure it was OK, and Carolyn checked it over in the changing room.

"It's perfect for your legs. Here," Carolyn pinched a handful of loose material in the small of her back, "that'll do it, have that one."

Naomi knew better than to argue and bought dress, hat and tights. For a few moments Carolyn paused at the blue gloves, "Nah," she said, "Suzi's a mate of mine, you can't be looking hotter than her on her wedding day."

They walked to the car, Rob's small Ford.

"Have you seen her wedding dress?" Naomi asked.

"Not since I finished making it," said Carolyn, "I've upped her cleavage and padded and whaleboned where necessary," she said, "Suzi has nice tits," she opened the driver door and climbed in, "not a patch on yours mind you."

"Carolyn!" she squealed pulling the passenger door closed.

"But you have great boobs Nomes," said the dress designer, "trust me, as someone that knows the female form and how to wrap material around it, you have fantastic tits."

"It's embarrassing," giggled Naomi.

"Why should it be," said Carolyn. "Listen, if I'd seen you naked before I made you that evening dress for Dad's awards thing, I'd have it much sexier."

"You could have made that dress sexier?" said Naomi in disbelief, "How? Transparent? Peep hole?"

"No," said Carolyn moving her hands in waves around an imaginary Naomi body, "tighter around the waist, more lift to the bustline, perhaps a bit less leg exposure, less flare on the dress - longer lines but with more curves." She started the engine and pulled away, "this dress," she nodded to the store bag behind her, "will be so hot I doubt you'll be able to get out the door without Dad grabbing you and slacking his lust. Trust me," she grinned, "stick with me Nomes, I'll have you married to him before next summer."

Naomi laughed and blushed; but what a thought. She hadn't really thought about her feelings about Rob. Their lovemaking was wonderful and without doubt the best sex ever, no one had come close to Rob's clever fingers, tongue, hands and penis. Being married to him, wow.

She got a huge buzz whenever he was around, and when they slept together, even just act of cuddling and sleeping, made her go all warm and fuzzy inside. But marriage? She had a plan after all...

The next Saturday there was a bit of a rush for bathrooms and Carolyn came and used Naomi's as soon as she stepped out of the shower, still beaded with drops of water. When Carolyn stepped from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her it was to find Naomi in string panties, and doing up the clasp of a matching balcony bra, orders from Carolyn, following a few minor adjustments she'd made to the dress.

"Still great tits Nomes," said Carolyn. Naomi turned, poked out her tongue, and lifted her bra flashing them again. "See!" shouted Carolyn. Naomi laughed, and after doing up her bra handed Carolyn the cup of tea she had made for her.

"Hair?" said Carolyn.

"What?"

"You need to pop down to Lizzie's room, Gill the hairdresser is waiting for you."

"Hairdresser? Carolyn..."

"Go!" said Carolyn, "Have I EVER let you down?"

"No Miss," she mumbled, "On my way Miss."

She shook her head and with a grin pulled her nightie on trotted down to Lizzie's room. At the large central upstairs hallway she met Rob with Mattie in his chair following a shower. Matt, wrapped in a towel with his dark hair wet, grinned and waved to Naomi while Rob was in elasticated boxer shorts.

"Good morning Nomes," he said smiling at her, his bottom looked very fine and his chest looked equally good.

Once Matt was safe in his room, he turned and leaned on the doorpost. Naomi stopped at the door of Lizzie's room and turned to face him. She lifted her arms by way of a yawn causing her T-shirt to raise up and display for tiny dark blue string panties.

"Good morning Rob," she said, and still stretching her arms above her head turned and leant forward just enough to make her bottom protrude. "Just having my hair done apparently." She said and blew him a kiss, pushing the door open.

In the room, a grumbling Carla and a giggling Lizzie were having their hair brushed and braided with fresh flowers.

"You must be Naomi," said the first of the hair dressers, "sit on the bed, I'm nearly done here."

Lizzie stood and Naomi made to help her with her dress,

"You're next Naomi," said the Hairdresser.

Naomi sat in the chair before Lizzie's dressing table,

"I'm thinking..." Naomi started.

"I've got my orders, Carolyn has told me just what I have to do!" Her hair was pulled back into a low bun. "Your hat will ride just over it," said Gill peering into the mirror over Naomi's shoulder. "Now Carla is done, Molly will do your make up."

"Make-up?"

"Oh yeah," said Gill, "we've been told your look has to be a bit special, so you just sit there and enjoy. Naomi leaned back and closed her eyes while foundation was applied, powder, eye liner, mascara, blusher, eyebrow pencils and finally lipstick.

When Naomi was able to look into the mirror again it was to see a fashion model in a T-shirt just like hers.

"Wow!" said a voice from behind her, "Red hot Gill, that's what I was after! Come on Nomes, dress on!" Carolyn was dressed and obviously there for her hair and make-up. Running back up to her room, she was dying to see what the whole effect would be!

Naomi carefully pulled on her tights, strapped on her shoes and stepped into the dress. She could hear Carolyn had come in behind her so took both sides of the dress so she could zip and clip it.

"You shortened the hemline!" said Naomi, looking at her lovely new dress stopping mid-way up her thigh now.

"All part of the plan Nomes, anyway," she said sipping her tea, "tell me it doesn't look shit hot on you."

Naomi stepped across to look herself up and down in the wardrobe mirror.

"Right again Carolyn," she sighed seeing the last of her summer tan along her long legs that she'd shaved the night before.

The make-up as perfect with a lipstick that matched the reds in her dress, she sprayed herself with a fresh perfume and headed downstairs slipping on her hat. Carolyn, who was wearing a similar floral print dress, with a hat that matched her outfit.

They chatted and Lizzie appeared wearing her bridesmaid dress, she was soon joined by Carla, hair just about staying in but Naomi stopped and helped tuck away a few stray hairs that she twirled around her fingers and hung each side of her pretty face. Both she and Lizzie had fresh flowers in their hair and the ivory dresses were perfect, created by Carolyn of course.

"You're beautiful Mo'mee," said Carla.

"Right," said Rob appearing with Matt in his chair, "is everyone..." his mouth fell open looking at Naomi looking gorgeous and sophisticated.

Carolyn looked at him and grinned.

"Is everyone what Dad?"

Rob smiled,

"Thanks Carolyn," he said, "another one of yours?"

"Shop bought but with a few improvements; still about the great body, don't have to tell you that do I Dad," she said, picking at a non-existent loose thread on Naomi's shoulder.

Naomi dropped her head so the brim of the hat hid her blushing giggles.

"I take it back," whispered Carolyn under cover of the hat, "Married by Easter."

A large black wedding car arrived and Lizzie and Carla went on their way.

Carolyn took Matt out to the drive and Paul took himself out to his regular seat to behind the driver seat. Naomi was just checking her face one final time in the mirror.

"Hey Nomes," said Rob taking a chance and slipping his arms around her waist to look over her shoulder into the mirror. She rubbed her face against his, dislodging her hat in the process. He looked at her reflection in the mirror, "Do you have your lipstick?"

"Yes," she said putting her arms over his.

"Good," her turned her around and kissed her, their tongues meshing instantly.

They broke for air, "fucking hell Nomes, it's all I can do not to drag you upstairs to my bed, do you have the first clue how fucking sexy you look?"

"I have been told," she beamed giggling at Carolyn's prediction.

"What?" said Rob, not in on the joke.

"Nothing," said Naomi with a smile, "Hang on," she said, "that's not your colour." She took a tissue from her matching shoulder bag and wiped the smudged lipstick from his lips.

"Fucking hell," he grinned and she turned and repaired her lipstick and some a touch of powder to her cheeks, all the time pushing her bottom against his groin.

They both dashed out to Rob's large people carrier and were soon on their way.

Naomi turned to grin and Paul, Matt and Carolyn sat behind her. Carolyn smirked at her and made to wipe something at the corner of her mouth. Naomi instantly pulled down the sun visor and looked into the vanity mirror, but saw nothing out of the ordinary. She turned to face Carolyn, trying desperately to purse her lips while hiding a smile. Carolyn wagged a finger and mouthed 'guilty conscience?' to her.

Naomi put a hand over her mouth and looked out of the window until she could control her grin.

Turning again, Naomi noticed the small bag that Carolyn had with her, and saw that it contained a wedding dress first aid and repair kit. There were pins, needles, patches of cloth, buttons etc. Carolyn was ready for anything it seemed and seemed a great judge of character into the bargain!

They arrived at a very pretty country church and the clouds that had been hiding the sun for most of that morning chose to part and fill the yard picking up the mix of greens and browns from the enclosing trees and shrubs.

They were welcomed by various people, and Naomi was introduced as 'our gorgeous mate Naomi', and while her thoughts went back to her bitch sister, this introduction was a thousand times better and she could see the looks in the very genuine smiles she was getting from the rest of the Stanley family that were too busy reading between the very obvious lines to judge the gorgeous woman before them.

She took Matt's wheelchair and took him into the church along with Paul to a prepared gap in the pews to allow for his wheelchair. Rob joined them with Carolyn once she was happy the dresses were all OK.

At the sound of 'Here comes the bride' everyone turned to see flower girl Carla sprinkling white and red petals on the ground as she walked, the real star of the whole thing.

Then, walking with her father, was the bride Suzi followed by Lizzie and another girl walking behind, all in their perfect Carolyn Stanley originals.

Suzi was a shortish, brunette with a cute heart-shaped face, and a nice figure that Carolyn had improved and shaped with her dress. Carolyn had emphasised the shoulders, pulled in her waist and raised her bust as she had described and her cleavage looked great but not rude, after all, it was a wedding dress!

The flower girl forgot herself for a moment and waved to Naomi as she walked towards the vicar and Suzi's fiancé. She waved to Naomi, no one else! Naomi grinned, blew a kiss and pointed towards the altar. Carla smiled back and carried on walking sprinkling petals as she went.

The service was lovely and at one stage she felt Rob's hand slip over hers and give it a quick squeeze. She beamed back at him, Carolyn's words to her about 'married by Easter' leapt into her mind. Rob was gorgeous, and the great house the great family and the fantastic sex started to take on a different appeal.

There were photographs, cars to the reception, a really nice meal, speeches, cake cutting and then the evening reception began. Seeing that Carolyn was hanging out with the bride and groom she took Carla and Lizzie to one of the rooms set aside for them and they changed out of their lovely bridesmaid dresses into party dresses.

Carla's was girlish and sweet while Lizzie's was cut to emphasise her blossoming feminine form, the first time that Naomi had appreciated that the 14 year old while very slim was shaping up beautifully, and her older sister was helping. Naomi helped her and got out her make-up bag, adding just enough to make the girl look stunning but fresh.

Carla just looked cute and held Naomi's hand, and as they entered the now darkened hall Abba's 'dancing queen' was playing and Naomi swept Carla before her and they danced, taking Naomi back to the last time she'd been somewhere like this, and it was at Ruth's wedding some fifteen or so years back. But here she wasn't the young bridesmaid dancing with her elder brothers, she was the shapely hot blonde that everyone was talking about in a great dress that had been customised to show her shape to its very best advantage. She was here with Rob the family was saying, but was she 'with' him?

Lizzie appeared and soon she was dancing with her father and was creating a stir with many of the young boys!

The music slowed and Lizzie pulled Rob towards Carla who, somewhat reluctantly, pulled Naomi until they were four together. Lizzie took Carla's hand and they went over to one of the larger tables were Carolyn was sat discussing fashion with Suzi and more girls, occasionally glancing across the room to where Rob and Naomi now danced alone Carolyn raised her glass.

As if someone knew the music slowed and Queen's 'You're my best friend' faded into Aerosmith and 'don't wanna miss a thing'.

They danced closer and slower,

"Rob," she whispered, "this is torture!"

"I know honey," he whispered back, "I'll make it up to you."

For her she wanted to make love, but she also really wanted to carry on this slow dance and had a massive desire to kiss him, but not with the world and it's wife and his children watching! She giggled and laughed with him. They were saved further embarrassment by the DJ requesting that Suzi and her new husband Joe come to the dance floor for their final dance before they were whizzed off to their honeymoon.