Rough Draft: Twisted Ink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I'll probably end up doing it, but I'm having fun letting him try to convince me." She gave a salacious grin and giggled.

"Oh my God! Bitch! I'm totally living vicariously through you from now on," I laughed and threw my towel at her.

"Oh what'ever'! Like 'you' need to live vicariously through anyone!" She threw my towel back at me. "Miss Phone-book-full-of-guys-on-standby."

"Um, yeah not anymore." I decided there was no time like the present to inform my BFF of my new endeavor.

"Huh?"

"Well...Ben and I are kind of, together."

"What! When? I thought you hated each other?" She screeched and sat up. "Ok bitch, tell me everything!" I proceeded to explain the events from the night of the two bar assholes to last night. She listened with her mouth hung open.

When I was finished, she asked, "Wait, what about his girlfriend? Heather? She was there yesterday." I hadn't even asked about her. What about her? Were they still together? Did he end it with her? Shit. Shit. Shit. I needed to ask, but I was afraid of his answer. But, no. He promised, only me. He wouldn't lie, right? He'd never lied to me before. Not that I knew of.

"I'm assuming by your lack of response, either you don't know or she's still around," Anya broke into my thoughts.

"I don't know," I muttered. "He wouldn't...would he?"

"I don't know, Jen. Just ask him," Anya shrugged. "If he told you he wanted monogamy, he wouldn't lie. His ex wife cheated. He wouldn't do that to someone else." Wait. What? I knew he was divorced, but she cheated? How did I not know this?

"Cheated?" I repeated.

"Yeah. With one of his and Jack's best friends. He didn't know. The guy got her pregnant and she told Ben she was leaving him to be with the other guy. That's why he and Jack moved. It apparently did a number on him." Oh poor Ben. In all of our conversations he never said anything to me about that. But then, he must've been humiliated. To not know. To think she was pregnant with his child. Then have all of that ripped away. By your best friend.

"Poor guy," I whispered.

"Yeah. Definitely," Anya agreed.

"What a cunt!" I seethed. That bitch ex of his better pray we never cross paths, I was pretty sure it would end in violence.

"Total cunt," Anya nodded sagely. We went silent and my mind reeled. Poor Ben. God, no wonder he acted like he did last year. And I yelled at him about it. Jesus, I was a bitch.

I was lost in my thoughts for another hour. I was pretty sure Anya had dozed off. I tapped her so she would turn and heard my phone ring. I looked at the screen, it was Ben.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hey. Sorry it took so long to call back. I was right in the middle of outlining a back piece when Brittany brought me the phone," he explained. Ha!

"Brittany! Ohmigod! Thank you!"

"Um, you're welcome? I think?" He sounded so adorably confused.

"I couldn't remember her name! It was driving me up the wall!" I recounted dramatically.

Ben laughed. "Ok then. So what are you doing?"

"Laying out by the pool with Anya."

"Oh yeah? In a bikini?" He prodded. Right. Me? In a bikini? Please.

"Sweetie, girls like me do 'not' wear bikinis. Period. Anya, she pulls of the bikini. Me? I do one pieces or tankinis."

"What the fuck do you mean, 'girls like you'?" He sounded pissed.

"Darlin', I am under no delusions about my body. I'm not a skinny bitch. I got ass and titties enough for three skinny bitches," I told him. It was true. I was a size fourteen and I owned that shit. I wasn't then nor am I now ashamed of my body. But that doesn't mean I'm not a realist. Wear clothes that fit your body type, ladies. That's all.

"Baby. Your body is fucking perfect. All those beautiful curves, that juicy ass, those perfect tits. Damn, baby. I'm hard just thinking about you. You're a fucking wet dream, baby. Like a fifties pin-up model." Well, damn.

"Wet dream, huh?"

"Oh yeah," he sighed out. "So, anyways, Jack and I wanted to run a plan by you and Anya," he said with his sexy, deep, raspy voice.

"Ok?"

"Get a couple of rooms in Tunica for tonight, play a little, drink a little, stay in bed a lot..." he ended with a suggestive tone.

"I think that sounds great, but don't you have to work?"

"Nope. The perks of being the boss. Kyle's gonna work. So you're in?"

"Sure," I said.

"Ok. We'll pick you up at five."

"Ok."

"Bye, babe."

"Bye, Ben."

"Jennifer! Come on!" Anya bellowed.

"Hurry up, Jen!" Jack yelled.

"Babe, let's go!" Ben called up to me.

Jesus. Patience is a virtue, people.

"Coming!" I yelled down. I finished putting my earrings in and threw on my dress. I bolted down the stairs with my overnight bag and my purse.

"Oh my God! You are going to be late to your own funeral," Anya growled at me.

"Well, why would I care? I'll be dead," I retorted. Ben and Jack both busted up laughing. Anya just shook her head.

We climbed in Jack's truck. Ben surprised me by climbing in the back with me. I was putting on my seatbelt when he grabbed me and pulled me to the center seat. He threw his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to his side.

"So? What's your game, babe?" Ben asked.

"Hmm?"

"Ya know? Craps? Roulette? Slots?"

"Oh. Blackjack. Best odds. Most control," I answered.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. It's just you and the dealer. You know the dealer's moves. They're in the rules. So you just have to play smart," I explained.

"How'd you learn to play smart?" His tone was one of genuine interest. I thought maybe he was patronizing me, but his face showed the same interest his tone exhibited.

"My dad. He taught me most casino games, and betting on the horses," I shrugged. Hopefully that ended that conversation.

"That must've been cool. My dad is a Baptist minister, definitely didn't teach me to gamble. How to remember the first books of the bible, sure. Poker? Not so much," he laughed. A minister. I couldn't help the little bubble of disbelieving laughter that surfaced.

"What?" He asked with a sly grin.

"Your dad's a minister?"

"Yep. What? Did you think only heathen parents bore tattoo artists?" He teased. "Naw, really, though my folks are great. We're close, but we have different ideas about bonding. My dad's idea of father/son time was reading and dissecting the Beatitudes. Not cool shit, like learning to play poker."

"It's not as fun as it sounds," I muttered.

"Yeah? Why?" Again it was genuine curiosity.

"My dad didn't want to 'teach' unless he was drunk. Then he didn't explain things very well. So his lessons usually ended with him frustrated and calling me a dumbass and me in tears." Ben gave me an odd look and squeezed me tighter to him.

"I'm sorry, baby," he murmured in my hair.

"Nah don't be," I glanced at Anya. "It could have been worse." Anya's dad was an abusive bastard. My dad may have been verbally abusive at times, but I never had to doubt his love for me.

Ben 2

The most noticeable thing about our room was the gigantic shower that was surrounded by a glass wall. Ways to utilize the set up for voyeuristic fantasies rushed into my thoughts and I couldn't help my shit eating grin.

"What is that look for?" Jen asked and smirked at me. I gave a nod to the glass wall. "Uh-huh. Don't start planning your sexy times now, pervert. 'We' have to go meet our friends for dinner," she warned. It was sexy.

I needed to touch her. Now. I took a step toward her, and she took a step back, smiling a sexy, catch-me-if-you-can smile. "You gonna try to run, baby?" I asked. She smirked and nodded. "You know I'll catch you. What will my reward be when I do?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she started undoing the buttons on the front of her sundress. Yeah. My mouth went dry. "What are you doing?" I asked her. She answered by throwing her head back and laughing. "We gotta go to dinner, remember?" She ripped the dress over her head. She stood there in her black bra and matching panties and gave me a come hither look that would give porn stars a run for their money.

I advanced on her again, and again, she took a step back. She reached back and unhooked her bra, sliding it down to drop on the floor. Her perfect, heavy tits swayed with her breathing. "Do you want to taste me, Ben?" I was incapable of speech, so I just nodded. I'm sure I looked like a psycho with my eyes wide and unblinking. My expression a cross between pain and absolute need. "Well then? What the fuck are you waiting for?" She didn't need to ask me twice. I barreled into her and tossed her on the bed. I ripped my shirt off and descended on her. I latched on to her tit like a fat kid to cake.

I was probably being too rough, but after her performance who could blame me? I sucked on one nipple and kneaded the other breast. She pulled my head tighter to her, moaning and writhing underneath me. "Fuck. Ben, yes!" She cried out. I smiled around her nipple and switched sides. "Oh God! Harder," she gasped. "Harder, Ben, please." My girl wanted rough? I'd give it to her rough. I sucked until my cheeks hurt. I was aware of Jen rubbing her pussy on my thigh. "Ben, please," she whimpered.

"Shh. I fuckin' got you, baby," I said moving up to claim her lips. I moved one hand down into her panties. Jesus, she was fucking wet. I pushed two fingers inside of her sweet, tight pussy and used my thumb to work her clit. She let out a keening moan. I looked down at her face. Her lips were swollen, her blue eyes were unfocused, her beautiful flawless skin was flushed. She looked like a naughty angel. "Fucking perfect," I growled before taking her lips again. My tongue fucked her mouth while my fingers fucked her pussy.

She whimpered into my mouth. It was so fucking sexy. "Is that good, angel?" She nodded, looking close to tears, but also like a woman chasing her pleasure. "Let go, sweetheart," I commanded, then placed kisses all over her beautiful face.

I felt her walls contract and her body shudder. She gasped and then her breath stopped. Her whole body went tense and she shook underneath me. "Gorgeous," I murmured, guiding her through her orgasm.

Her body relaxed and she took a deep breath in. I looked down at the beautiful woman underneath me. She was covered in a sheen of sweat and had the sweetest little shy smile I'd ever seen. I pushed her damp hair off of her forehead and lowered myself to kiss her.

"You ok, angel?" I whispered. She looked up at me from under her lashes and gave me that shy smile again. I could stay here, touching and kissing this girl forever. Fuck me, I was already screwed.

So I did the only thing I could, I kissed her again.

Right about the time the kiss deepened and I was ready to bury myself so deep inside her I could feel her heartbeat, someone knocked on the door. "Fuck," I groaned. I got up and cracked the door open. Jack.

"Uh, y'all coming to eat? Or have you found a different delicacy to feast on?" He said with a knowing smirk.

"Fuck you," I said and offered the corresponding gesture.

"I know you want that, Benny, but seriously, it could never work between us," he shot back.

"Hardy fuckin' har, asshat. Give us a minute," I retorted. I shut the door and looked back. Jen was redressed and walking toward me.

"We'll finish this later, lover," she said in the sexiest fucking voice ever. She trailed her finger down my bare chest and kissed my pec. Yep, painfully hard. "Hurry up now," she smiled and walked into the hall.

"Perfect fucking timing," I muttered, sarcastically to no one.

At dinner Ben kept looking at me like he was a starving man and I was a porterhouse. It made me tingle, especially in the naughty bits. When I couldn't take anymore I grabbed his hand under the table and put it on my thigh. Maybe he'd get the hint.

He did. His hand slid under my dress and to dampness of my panties. His pinky lightly brushed back and forth.

"Ben!" I heard someone call. All of us looked in the direction of the voice. A blonde girl with a killer body was walking toward us.

I felt Ben go still and his hand disappeared. I faintly heard Jack whisper, "Oh fuck." The woman was stunningly beautiful. She had almost ethereal eyes, pouty red lips and a long, lithe figure. She stopped next to our table and broke into a toothpaste commercial smile. Her clothes were, no doubt, designer, and her hair was perfectly styled. She was certainly higher class than me, and I considered myself fairly classy.

"Lana," Ben said. I could taste his tension. His whole body was rigid.

"How are you?" The woman, Lana, said.

"Good. You?" Ben replied.

"I can't complain," she smiled. "Jackson," she greeted. I'd never heard anyone, but Anya call Jack by his full name.

"Lana," he sneered back. Ok. Jack didn't like this woman. Suddenly it clicked. This had to be the ex wife. Ben's tension, Jack's disdain? Oh shit. I didn't know what to expect but she wasn't it. Her eyes, Jesus, they were a light violet color. She was beautiful. What the hell was he doing with me? I wasn't ugly, but I didn't hold a candle to this woman. What did I do? Stay quiet, introduce myself, slap a ho? I decided silence was best.

"Are you going to introduce me to your friends, Benjamin?" Lana purred. Benjamin? What the hell?

"Um, sure. Lana, Jack's girlfriend, Anya," he gestured to Anya.

"Nice to meet you," Lana greeted.

"And this is my girlfriend, Jen," he put his arm around me. Ok. So, I didn't know if it was a jealousy tactic or what, but I could play along.

"Nice to meet you, Lana," I offered my hand. "And how do you know my Ben?" I asked with my sugary sweet act and beamed at Ben, when I said his name. Ben looked at me and his lips twitched.

"I'm his ex wife," she frowned. I just nodded and beamed back at Ben like a lovesick teenager. He couldn't hide his amusement this time. I leaned up and lightly kissed him. He kissed me a second time and I turned my well practiced, fake smile on Lana. Who was openly glaring.

"So, Lana? What's brings you to our neck of the woods?" Anya asked to break the awkward silence.

"The company I work for is expanding. We're opening a distribution center in north Mississippi. I'm heading it up," she answered.

"Oh?" Jack said. "Are you moving to the area?"

"Yes," she answered. "My mother is coming with the baby next week. We're moving to Olive Branch." Fuck. I didn't know how to feel about the beautiful ex wife moving close.

Ben went still again. "What about Luke?" He asked quietly.

Lana's face fell. "Oh um, we didn't work out," she frowned. Shit. The 'single', beautiful ex wife.

"Imagine that," Ben said venomously and glared at her. Oh damn, elephant, you've been addressed. Shit. I had to do something. This situation was getting crazy tense.

"You've had a baby?" I asked. Lana snapped her head to me and nodded. "Wow!" I turned to Ben, forcing him to look at me. "Hot damn, baby, I hope 'I' look that good after," I said and gave him another school girl beam. His lips twitched again and he kissed my nose.

"Oh are you pregnant?" Lana asked and tried unsuccessfully to hide her devastation. Oh hell no, bitch. With that one look I saw it. Bitch wanted my man.

"Me? Heavens no! Just, ya know, when we decide to," I beamed back at Ben and gave him a discrete wink. He kissed me again, this time hard, with a little tongue.

Lana cleared her throat. "Well, I'll let y'all get back to your dinner. Nice to meet you, ladies. Jackson. Ben, good to...good to see you." She whispered and stalked off.

When she was out of earshot, Jack blasted a laugh and looked at me. "Jen! You are fucking awesome!" He laughed again.

"That 'was' pretty classic, bitch," Anya agreed. Ben was just staring at me. A cross between adoration and... Pain? Fear?

"Hey, I ain't skeert," I teased and tossed my hair. "Bitches be crazy if they think they can fuck with my man," I meant it as a joke, but it was true. I wanted to beat the bitch down. Ben was still just staring. Now it looked like he was putting together a puzzle.

"I thought you might slap a ho," Anya said in her bad gangsta imitation.

"Yo, bitch. I can be civil. Doesn't mean I won't bust a cap in yo ass, but I can play nice," I retorted in my own bad imitation.

"Bitch, you cray-cray," Anya said, then giggled.

"Pshah, bitch, please," I turned from her and stuck my hand up. We both dissolved in a fit of giggles.

"You're both nuts," Jack said shaking his head.

"Sexy nuts, right?" Anya teased him. I looked back at Ben. He had that hungry look in his eyes again.

"Definitely sexy," he answered Anya's question without turning from me. He looked ready to attack me. Take me. Claim me. Devour me. And I wanted all if those things. My breath hitched and my pulse sped up.

Ben leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I want that pussy. Right. The. Fuck. Now." I pulled back with a deer in the headlights look and nodded. He turned to Jack and Anya, "We're done. See you guys later." He threw some money on the table and grabbed my hand to pull me out of the restaurant.

When we stepped into the elevator, he slid his hand up my dress and cupped my ass. He walked me into the wall and crashed his mouth onto mine with a hungry urgency. He tasted like beer hops and Ben. Delicious. My lips bruised and his tongue laid claim to my mouth. Our moans filled the elevator and his erection ground into my stomach.

The bell chimed and the doors opened. He walked backwards to our room, never taking his lips from mine. His hand were everywhere on my body on the way. We got to the room and he fumbled with key card. When the lock finally clicked, he pulled me in.

He finally pulled away and ripped his shirt over his head.

"You. Naked. Now," he commanded and hurriedly went to work undressing himself. We were frenzied, out of control. I wanted him now. I needed to feel his skin against mine. I needed him to soothe the ache in me. I hurried to take my clothes off. As the last scrap of fabric left my skin, Ben pushed me onto the bed and fell over me. His mouth was at my ear, my cheek, my neck, my shoulder.

"Need to taste you, baby," he murmured against my breasts. He dipped his head to my belly button and swirled his tongue around it. It tickled, but all I could do was sigh. His head moved lower and I felt his tongue at the crease between my thigh and pelvis.

He pushed a finger inside of me and lowered his mouth to my clit. He swirled around it and then gave it a tiny nip. The acute feeling made me push my hips to his face and yelp.

"So fucking sweet," he said. His breath cool to my overheated, damp flesh. He crooked the finger inside me and found my secret spot. He began small, rhythmic thrust of his finger and long slow licks from my opening to my mound with his tongue. It was too much, but not enough. I whimpered and rocked my hips to him, silently begging for him to move faster.

He pulled away and I growled. "No you're coming around my cock the first time," he explained. "I want to feel what I do to you." Oh. My. God. Just his words made my opening gush. He opened a foil packet I hadn't seen him take out and rolled the condom on his thick cock. I had men with girth, but Ben was by far the thickest. And he had that amazing bead at the end. That bead was like adding chocolate fudge to homemade ice cream.

"You want it, angel?" He asked. I reached out and grabbed his ass to pull his hips close.

"Fuck me, Ben," I told him. He powered to hilt in one thrust. I screamed out in pain and relief, drowning out his answering groan. He stilled long enough to let my body acclimate itself. Then Ben started moving. This was not gentle, it was not sweet. Ours was not the soft joining of two people that had been apart for over a year. This was straight, hard fucking. From the moment we stepped into the elevator, to the moment we came together, it was a frenzied dance of arms and legs and mouths. Ben needed it like this, and I was going to give it to him. Perhaps it was to reclaim me, perhaps it was to exorcise the demons seeing his ex pulled up. I didn't know, I didn't care. I wanted him to know, whatever he needed, I would give it to him.