Rough Draft: Twisted Ink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He powered into me with breakneck speed and force. He was on his knees, holding my hips and pulling my body back and forth. Ben was fucking himself with me. The thought alone sent me over the edge. I came screaming his name so loud, I thought security might be called.

Ben just growled and rolled us to reverse our positions. He was still jerking my hips up and down, his grip bruising. I let him, taking my pleasure from it as much as he was taking his.

"Ben. God, yes," I moaned to him. My second orgasm closing in.

"Come on my cock, angel. Come on my fucking cock," he ground out. My orgasm ripped through me. His words snapped something inside me. He 'was' claiming me. I wanted it. I needed it.

"Ben, Ben I want you to come on me," I said breathlessly. He stopped moving me and stared wide eyed at my face.

Abruptly he pulled me off of him and flipped me over. He pulled the condom off and straddled my stomach. His beautiful hands started stroking his cock in quick, brutal strokes. I watched as his eyes closed, he bit down on his lower lip and tensed. His warm seed hit my breast and my stomach. He grunted and came down on top of me. He wasn't concerned with the mess between us. He kissed me hard.

He lifted after a moment and started rubbing his warmth into my skin.

"These are 'my' breasts," he said and rubbed it into them. He moved his hand to my pussy, "'My' pussy." He rubbed the semen into my folds. He rewet his fingers on my stomach and moved to my anus. "'My' ass," he said and rimmed my back hole. Then his kissed me with a feral look in his eyes. He lifted his head and said, "Mine."

"Yours," I responded. I reached down for his cock, "Mine," I said. Feeling the need to be reassured after the run in with the ex.

"Yours," he agreed and kissed me so tenderly I felt I might cry. He rolled to his back and pulled me to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and ran my finger tips through the light spattering of chest hair he had. He wrapped his arm around me and lightly traced patterns down my shoulder an bicep.

After a prolonged silence he whispered, "Thank you."

I raise on my elbow to look at him. "For what, sweetheart?"

"For being so cool in the restaurant. For being what I needed here," he cupped one of my cheeks, "for being you. You're the fucking shit, you know that?" He said with a smile.

"I know. Some of us are just born with awesomeness," I deadpanned. Ben looked at the ceiling and laughed. The sound made me have to press my thighs together.

"So modest, angel," he chuckled.

"Why have you started calling me that?"

"What? Angel?" He asked and I nodded. "That's what you looked like earlier. Hair all damp, eyes glassy, beautiful fucking smile. You looked like a renaissance angel from a painting," he said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. He leaned up and gave me a small chaste kiss.

It was a strange time, but a thought crept into my mind. "I'm not blonde," I puzzled out loud.

"What?" Ben furrowed his brow.

"You normally go for blondes," I explained to him.

"What are you talking about?" He looked more bemused.

"Your ex wife? The girls you would flirt with at the bar? They were blonde. And thin. I'm brunette and curvy. I'm not your type am I?"

"Baby, I didn't know I had a type, but trust me you're it. I love your hair and your curves. I really love your curves," he murmured into my neck and grabbed my ass. "Really, really like all this ass and titty for me to play with," he said rolling on top of me. "Really love these," he said licking the swell of my breast.

"Oh? You a boob man, Mister Allen?" I teased.

"Am now," he replied around a mouthful of nipple.

"Ben?"

"Hmm," he answered without releasing my breast.

"What happened with Heather?" I needed to know and thinking of the blondes made me think of her.

He let go of my breast and cupped my cheek again. "Cut her loose. Spent all the time I was with her wishing she was you. Wasn't fair to her or me or you. She was mad, but she'll get over it. I want you. I don't care if your hair was purple or you looked like a stick bug. Just want you, angel. Luckily, it appears you want me too, yeah?"

"Yeah," I replied and smiled.

"Good, 'cause I wanna show you more reasons I like these titties," he said. Then he proceeded to show me reasons why he liked them.

Ben 3

Jen was asleep on my chest, her warm breath causing a damp spot. Damn, but she was incredible. Seeing Lana had me all fucked up, but Jen let me work it out inside of her. When she told me to come on her, I almost lost my shit. This wonderful person wanted me to claim her as mine. So I did. She was. I wasn't going to deny it. I was in deep. Was it love? Fuck, I didn't know. What did I know from love? My only example was Lana.

"No. No. Please don't, daddy," Jen whined. Her eyes were still closed. Was she having a nightmare? "Don't go, please."

"Baby," I whispered and lightly shook her.

"No," her voice was so broken. She was crying.

"Wake up, angel. It's a nightmare, baby. Wake up," I said a little louder and stroked her face. She gasped and stiffened. Her eyes blinked rapidly. "You ok, angel?"

"Ben?" She questioned.

"Yeah, it's me, sweetheart," I answered and squeezed her. A dam broke and she started sobbing. "Whoa. What's wrong?" Her ragged breathing and broken sobs shook my body. I tried to offer her what comfort I could by rubbing her back and holding her. Slowly she regained composure.

When she'd quieted, I asked, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"It was just a really terrible dream. I'm sorry I got so emotional," she said shakily.

"About your dad?"

"Yeah. Did I talk?" She asked. I gave her a nod. She exhaled loudly and spoke. "I guess it's out there. He was an alcoholic and a deadbeat. He left when I was thirteen and didn't come back until I was an adult. I haven't spoken to him in five years. The last time he did call was because he needed money." I didn't know what to say. I just reached for her and held her close.

"I could use a drink," she said suddenly. "Wanna come downstairs with me?"

"Hmm. Maybe. I have an idea," I said and gave her a smirk.

"Oh God. What?" I told her what and we put my idea into motion.

I walked down to the casino bar and took a seat on a stool. My eyes cut to the sexy brunette sitting at a table in the corner. She was sipping on some girlie looking shit. Perfect. Two guys approached her during the time it took for the bartender to come take my order. She shot them both down, but the second one didn't get the hint. He sat down at her table and attempted to flirt. Her body language clearly said back the fuck off, but he just kept on. Even more perfect.

I ordered myself a double shot of tequila and asked the bartender to send a drink to the brunette. A minute later she got her drink and met my eyes. She gave me a smile and raised her drink. Time to go in for the kill.

I walked to her table. "Thanks," she said and nodded to the drink.

"You're welcome, babe. I'm Ben," I said to her.

"Hey, you wanna beat it, man. I'm talking to her," the asshole said.

"You want me to go, babe?" I asked the brunette. She blushed and shook her head.

"You've been out voted, dude," I said to asshole. He got up loudly, cursed and stormed off. I sat down and looked at the sexiness in front of me. "So what's your name, darlin'?" Turning on the southern charm never hurts.

"Amber," she replied with a smile and a flush.

I put on my best smile and said, "it's nice to meet you, Amber."

"Nice to meet you, Ben," she answered and fluttered her long lashes. She finished her first drink in one long swallow making her elegant throat muscles to work, then she started on the one I got her. Yeah she would do just fine.

"So Amber? You wanna get out of here? Finish these in my room," I asked and gave a seductive once over. She looked away as if to contemplate, then back at me and nodded.

We'd barely made it into my room before she kissed me. Her tongue licking into my mouth with a unique tanginess. I sucked her tongue further into me and lowered my hands to her skirt. I fumbled with the zipper at her ass, while she undid my belt and fly.

She broke our kiss to help me out of my pants. "My, my, Ben, what a big cock you have," she giggled as she lowered my pants.

"All the better to fuck you with," I answered and pulled her shirt over her head. "No bra. You are a naughty girl, Amber."

"Very. Naughty," she said and crawled to the center of the bed. "Are you gonna sit there staring all night or are you gonna put that big, beautiful cock to work?"

I all but tripped trying to hurry to the bed. I didn't wait to see if she was ready. I didn't prepare her in any way, I just thrusted into her. She was so tight, so wet. "Come on, baby, let me all the way in," I rasped out.

I moved my hand down to rub her clit and felt her walls relax and draw me in deeper. "Oh fuck yes, that's it. Let me into this tight pussy." God this chick felt so good wrapped around my cock. She met me thrust for thrust. Clenching on my dick with each movement. "You gonna come for me?"

"God, Ben, yes!" She cried out. Her walls contracted and spasmed.

"Come on, come on me," I moaned. Her pussy put my dick in a vice grip. Her wetness flooded me as she writhed and cried out. Wetness? Fuck. I felt the fire start in my balls. I jerked out of her and let go on her stomach. Shit. I fell to my back on the bed.

"Fuck, I forgot a condom," I said when I came down.

I heard her laugh and turned to look at her. "It's cool, Ben. I'm on the pill."

"Oh thank God," I sighed. She snuggled into my side.

"I can't believe I just fucked a man I don't know in his hotel room," she said sleepily.

"Yeah? Just don't tell my girlfriend. She's can be a total bitch," I told her.

She smacked my chest. "Really? I cannot believe you," she sat up and moved to get out of the bed.

"Hey where you goin'?" I tried to grab for her.

"I'm going to find your 'girlfriend' and tell her what you just did," she huffed.

"Don't worry she saw the whole thing," I shrugged.

She laughed and crawled back into the bed. I wrapped my arms around her. "Amber huh?"

"I thought it sounded hot," Jen replied. I laughed and kissed her temple.

"Very hot, angel. Then again your name could be Bertha and it'd be hot."

She started laughing hysterically. The whole bed was shaking. "Bertha? Right. 'Oh, Bertha. Bertha. I love your pussy, Bertha'," she mocked.

She snuggled further into me and kissed my chest. "Sleep tight, angel."

"Mmm. You too, sexy."

I woke up alone. I heard the shower running and looked over at the glass wall. Oh sweet baby Jesus. Ben was standing under the steamy spray, rinsing his hair. His muscles moved with fluidity, the water ran off his body. I. Just. Stared. Stared! Like I had found the pot of gold.

He must've felt me staring because he looked through the glass at me. I'm sure I looked like a drooling dog. He smirked and air kissed at me. Then, in true Ben fashion, he decided to be ridiculous. He started wiggling his hips and running his hands down his chest. I think it was supposed to be a seductive, male stripperesque dance. It was just silly looking. I was laughing so hard I started crying. When he was done with his dance he bowed, then turned to the other side and mooned me. Yes. Mooned. Like frat boys do.

He turned the water off and disappeared into the bathroom. A minute later he came out with a low hung towel around his hips. Did I mention that Ben is fucking beautiful? I wanted to lick all of the little rivulets of water off of every inch of his body.

He walked over to me and kissed me lightly. "Morning, angel. Did you enjoy my show?" He asked and smirked.

"It was very entertaining. I think you should just wear a towel all the time. Oh, and let me follow you around with a spray bottle to keep you wet," I stated.

"I think I would rather 'you' be naked and wet," he deadpanned. "Your turn."

Huh? "Huh?"

"I put on a show, now it's your turn," he pointed to the shower.

"Oh really?"

"Baby, I love to watch," he said salaciously.

Fine. I would give him a show then. I walked into the bathroom and stripped off Ben's T-shirt. I turned on the water and waited for the steam to rise. I stepped in and set about washing my hair. I glanced out and saw Ben facing me. He was leaned back on his elbows, his long legs crossed at the ankle in front of him. I turned back and started soaping myself up with body wash. I made a point to go very slowly paying extra attention to my breasts and mound. I turned toward Ben and let the water rinse the soap away. He unwrapped the towel from his waist and palmed his hard cock. He began slowly stroking himself and watched me through hooded eyes.

I moved one hand down to my clit and used the other to brace myself against the wall. I started working the little nub and watching Ben's reaction. He started stroking in earnest. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. The glass between us made everything hotter. I started rubbing harder. I could feel myself coiling tighter. Watching Ben watching me was so hot, so sexy. I watched his big hand move up and down his shaft. He gasped and tensed. I heard his groan from the other room. I followed the arc of semen that hit his chest. He stroked through his orgasm and the beauty of it, tipped me over. I cried out and rode the waves of my own pleasure. I gripped the shower handle to keep myself upright. I came down and looked at the bed. Ben was gone.

The shower curtain jerked open and Ben pulled me out into his arms. "God'damn', angel," he murmured into my hair. "That was...so fucking hot."

"Mmhmmm," I responded into his chest. The room phone started ringing.

"Dammit. Jack and his fucking timing," Ben muttered. He stalked off to the phone.

"Yeah," he answered. "Dude. What? No. Oh Jesus. Her parents? Motherfucker! Is he ok? Yeah ok. Fuck! We'll meet you downstairs." He hung up and turned to me. Something was very wrong. The look on his face was not a good one.

"Baby, you need to get dressed. Now," he said softly.

"Ben? What's wrong?" I could barely keep the emotion out of my voice.

"I'll tell you, but get dressed first, ok?" I put my clothes on quickly and shoved my stuff into my bag. I had gathered from the conversation we were leaving.

Ben was dressed and standing by the door.

"Ben, what's going on?" He reached out and grabbed my face.

"Shit," he whispered. "Someone robbed the shop last night."

"Oh God, Ben I'm so sorry. You're insured right..."

"Baby," he shook his head. "Baby, Kyle was shot and Brittany was," his voice caught, "she was shot and killed."

"Oh my God," I whispered. "Oh my God. Kyle?"

"He's ok, baby. In the hospital. But he's gonna be ok."

My body and mind were numb. "That poor girl," I said softly.

"Yeah," Ben's eyes were wet. Oh, God. This was his employee. A person he knew.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," I cried quietly and wrapped myself around him. I felt him crying. "Come on, sweetheart, we should get back." He nodded and led me out of the room.

We saw Anya an Jack in the lobby. Jack was soothing his weeping girlfriend, but I could tell he was fighting a losing battle over his own composure.

"Are you ok to drive, Jack?" I asked softly. His face fell and he shook his head. "I will," I offered. He nodded and handed me his keys.

The ride home was silent except for the sniffles and Anya's whimpers. I was still numb. It was my defense mechanism. When bad things happened I shut my emotions down completely. Some said I was strong, but in reality, they just festered. Eventually it catches up to you and the emotions pour out in one huge glob. It's ugly. Without an occasional catharsis, emotions build on top of one another like a house of cards. One small gust of wind and it topples.

We got to the hospital and found Kyle. His lanky frame was dwarfed by the hospital bed. Anya whimpered and rushed to the bed.

"Hey, don't cry, banana. I'm ok," Kyle croaked. Anya took his hand and sat down. Kyle looked at Jack, then Ben and said, "I'm sorry. I tried to stop him. I heard her scream and then the gunfire, then..." Kyle's voice broke and he started crying.

"No, man. Not your fault. You couldn't have done anything else," Ben moved to Kyle's side.

"I'm sorry," Kyle whispered brokenly.

Heavy tears fell down his face. I heard Jack sniffle behind me. I turned to him and hugged him, offering him what little comfort I could. Ben sat heavily on the plastic couch and dropped his head in his hands. I patted Jack's back and released him. I liked Jack, he loved my friend and I considered him a friend too, but my man needed me. I sat next to Ben and pulled his head to my chest. His tears were wetting my shirt and his silent sobs shook me.

I held him for what seemed like hours. No one spoke. They just mourned their loss. I didn't know Brittany, but I still mourned her for what she meant to my friends.

Deacon and Raine came in after we'd been there a while. They brought Starbucks for everyone. With them there I decided to take a minute. There was too much sadness and grief and I was feeling overwhelmed. Say what you will, but sometimes you just need a minute to regroup.

I stepped into the hall and took a seat on one of the chairs. I huffed out a breath and took a sip of coffee. That's when Lana walked by. What the fuck? I watched her walk into Kyle's room. What? My brain scrambled. How did she even know? One thing was for sure she didn't need to be upsetting Ben anymore than he already was. I stood and stormed to the room.

My stomach dropped and I stopped dead in my tracks. Lana had her arms wrapped around Ben. Not in a friendly greeting way. He had his head buried in her neck, arms wrapped around her waist and she was rubbing her fucking hands up and down his back. Somewhere my mind told me he was grieving and to let it go, but that niggling voice just kept saying, 'I told you so.' I turned out of the room and bolted to the truck. I grabbed my purse and bag and put the keys under the bumper. I texted Anya about the keys and called a cab. I needed to get away from there.

It was all so fucking surreal. I couldn't believe it. Brittany was gone. She'd been killed in my shop. I cried into the person that held me. The scent was vaguely familiar. I pulled back with a jerk. Lana? What was Lana doing here? I looked around, no Jen. Where'd she go?

"You ok, baby?" Lana wiped a tear from my face.

"How'd you know?" I asked. I was confused.

"Police scanner. I was worried. They didn't say a name. I thought it was you," she explained. Oh. Ok. Made sense. "Do you need anything?" She asked. I shook my head. "Have you seen Jen?"

"Your girlfriend?" She asked. I nodded again. "She was in the hall a few minutes ago."

I walked out and looked up and down the hall. No Jen. Maybe she'd gone to get coffee. Raine came out. "She came in. Saw Lana. Walked back out," he clipped. Dammit.

"Fuck," I muttered and ran my hand through my hair. "MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled. The nurses gave me the calling security face. Wait. She couldn't leave she'd ridden with us. It was fine. She probably just needed some air.

"Dude," Jack came out glaring at me. "What the fuck did you do? Why is fucking Lana here?"

"She heard on the police scanner. What do you mean what'd I do?"

"Jen left. Hid my keys at the truck and left," he snapped. What? I did not need this shit. A twenty-one year old girl is dead, and Jen's pulling this dramatic bullshit.

"Man. I didn't do dick," I sneered back. "This is not the time for her to be fucking dramatic. So ya know what? Fuck her!"

"Right. Fuck her," Jack said icily, sarcastic and walked back into the room. Fuck.

I pulled out my phone and called Jen. I almost didn't expect her to pick up, but she did.