Rousting a Recluse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after he went to prison our SUV's suffered constant vandalism when in town. His poker buddy who had wanted a piece of Janet was harassing her almost every time she went to town. I'd had enough, tires cost money, and Janet's safety is paramount to me, so I made a call to a friend with a last name that ends with ' i ' and owns a Security Company in another state. I had advised him how to shield his business from his cheating, now Ex-wife. He knew people and in less than a week we did not have any more damages to our SUV's and the poker buddy had disappeared.

Some months later I was told her Ex-boyfriend became a prison-bitch being routinely used, abused, and ruffed up eventually getting shanked for not being energetic enough during a double penetration. I never asked for details -- plausible deniability. A one-time $3K investment can earn good dividends to insure he never gets that early parole.

Life returned to great with Janet humming happy tunes once again. It's so nice to Network.

Friday really enjoyed being my PA, especially when I took her with me to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Bermuda, and Switzerland to conduct my in-person annual account reviews. She was charming company, sexy eye-candy, and true professional. Often when I was in a meeting she would play tourist (getting hit on often but demurring). If Janet hooked up I never knew as she was always on my arm when not in confidential meetings. I now tour these locations and stayed a few extra days since I had Janet to share the experiences with and her bubbly personality just opened me up.

We had a great boss-to-Friday relationship for almost five years. Just as life is going great it just has to dive into suck mode. Janet met a local man while attending college and she has fallen for him. Plus she soon graduates with a Business BA, I had plans to expand her duties into my LLC after her graduation, oh well damn.

She is looking for her replacement as she promised she would not leave me hanging. She says I'm the very best boss and job she has ever had. She was sniffling when telling me I gave her a chance at life, she could never repay, and she loves me so much.

Then Janet dropped another bomb saying "You are truly a nice guy" and you've always been a gentleman even when I was throwing myself at you. With a sly smile she said a woman does appreciate being noticed and desired. If she only knew how horny she could make me.

I told her to never tell anyone about me being a nice guy it would ruin my reputation. She just slapped my shoulder, wrapped her arms around me, and planted a full lip-lock kiss rocking me back on my heels.

Her next dropped bomb, "if she was only 20yrs older she would have made a serious run on me and she would have gotten me too!" Of that I have no doubts.

Yes, I could have loved her so very easily but I knew it should never be, so I kept my distance (keeping my Johnson from over ruling my real brain). I extended an open invitation to use my property any time and please never be a stranger as I did love her, as a baby sister.

Friday's always thinking

Friday often made suggestions, I think it is really to get me out of the cabin and do something meaningful (other than leer at her sexy body). A few years ago Janet suggest I add an 'A' frame cabin about 100' from my log cabin for guests - keeping my privacy in the main cabin.

This is very smart so I made two 'A' frame cabins. These cabins overlook the lake separated by 50' of trees. There are driveway extensions to these cabins off my main driveway. Each 'A' frame has an attached car port with the other side of the cabin an enclosed carport housing a ready to drive special locking-axle golf-cart. The A's have their own Cable TV with big screen and internet connection, HVAC, full kitchen, two bedrooms (queen and bunk beds), shower bathroom, loft and their own deck and fire pit. I've been considering putting in piers for each cabin but the damn WI DNR is really a pain in the ass about piers charging a gross amount for the annual pier permit. WDNR is now just a self-serving business bureaucracy focused on securing its salaries and if wildlife protection accidently occurs we taxpayers get a bonus. But I may have come up with a workable idea instead of removable piers how about one permanent spit of land between the two cabins sticking out into the lake ~35' and ~8' wide. Drive in metal dock pilings and fill it in -- a one time cost?!?

These A's will give my guests a secure private place to enjoy my property if and when I extend an invitation -- all behind my locked gate and not visible from the road.

The closest cabin to the main cabin has a sign over the door "Packer-land" with Janet highlighting the whole cabin in either natural wood or Green & Gold colors for the walls, curtains, bedding, towels, etc. The furthest cabin sign is "Badger-land" highlighted in Red & White.

Since that intrusion I insured my property boundary was made very visible by installing a single strand of barbwire the length of the property along the county road with attached "No-Trespassing" signs every 45' to insure legal coverage. I also installed a video remote gate control for the driveway gate.

I talked my adjacent neighbors into posting their property with "No-Trespassing" along the road (I bought the signs and paid for installation) on a single strand of barbwire. They already had locked chains blocking their driveway access. One was going to put up "No Hunting" until I told them it would also bar them from hunting on their own land (they are Ill-noise anti-gun weenies). I told them their visiting family may want to hunt thinning the herds, birds, or varmints. Posting "No Hunting" would prevent you from this enjoyment or need. They wisely stayed with "No Trespassing". Some intellectuals should not be allowed to contaminate the human gene pool.

The more interesting project I worked with my all the lake neighbors was to establish a private trail thru our properties around the lake to make visiting easy, enjoyable and a comfortable quite walking trail for us all. The trail typically stayed ~150ft and more from the cabins. We mutually flagged an established route through our properties and I proceeded to clear it with my new DR™ Brush mower attachment on my Kubota™ tractor to the width of a golf-cart/tractor. I graded parts of the trail and added gravel where needed. I chain sawed a few trees and pulled two stumps -- now that's real work.

The trail took most of a summer and fall, lots of effort, and expense but we had a nice unobtrusive trail around the lake we could all use, to walk and visit. Even with my power tools it was a hell of a lot of work. I even hire some high school day helpers on the stumps and heavy stuff. Then twice a year I'd brush-mower while pulling a grader over the entire trail to insure no overgrowth.

Years later our trail the girls made it a challenging cross-country ski trail. Cross-country is to damn much work for me, so I'll just drive the snowmobile with the tow ropes.

I added sub-trails off my main trail on my property allowing nice easy access to view more areas and wildlife. I even named some of my trails with signs; the main trail around the lake is named 'Broadway' like the main passageway running the length of the Battleship Wisconsin. I placed a few cedar benches at key vistas on the trails. I had to add two golf-cart accommodating bridges over two creeks to complete Broadways continuous circle.

At the trail crossover of the public boat ramp access road we posted big bold "private property - NO trespassing" signs on both of the road trail entrances. This was to keep inconsiderate annoyingly obnoxious dirt-bike, ATV, snowmobilers OFF OUR private trail and properties. It worked and I insured the county boat ramp road, the only public access to the lake, was never improved upon so no one would want to come down that decrepit access road to our lake. Yup, I'm an asshole.

At a Packer fundraiser, I met a few future NFL Hall-of-Fame Packers and extended an invitation to use my cabins. Letting them know my place is behind a locked gate giving them near total privacy on an almost private lake that has Northern/Bass/Trout/Croppy/Bluegill/Pan fish and more. Told them to do a Google-Maps satellite-view and check it out then give me a call. Just one rule no loud parties and only four to a cabin. All they need is their food/drink, fishing gear, and boat. A few have used my cabins loving the tranquility and privacy (even from me) but Brutus and Cassius still make their rounds.

Daydreaming

While gazing out my office window watching the snow fall I was daydreaming of years long past. My mind occasionally returns to a horrid memory of Vietnam that I cannot purge. It is a memory of something I did that I've forever regretted. I can justify taking the shot as it saved my men and numerous non-coms, but it still haunts me to this day. It was the day I realized ghod is not 24/7 there is no grandiose detailed life plan for each of us. The moment I pulled that trigger I also realized formal religion is just a façade to extort money from the ignorant and weak minded.

Humanity does need guidelines but the first five commandments only promulgate, the religion, the last five commandments are the sound logical seeds to grow a healthy society. My grandfather once rhetorically asked me, "What's the difference between a Politician and a Preacher?" "NOTHING" - they both get paid to pump hot air from a pulpit or a podium.

I've found there is only one passage in the bible to live too, "Do to others what you want them to do to you." Matthew 7:12 & Luke 6:31. After Vietnam this one simple sentence has been my life's creed.

Breaking my thoughts was a view of three possible moving shadows on the lake. I was now staring through the snow storm, then shifting my focal point about 15 degrees off as I can often see more in my peripheral vision than in direct focused vision. I was now quite sure I saw three people walking on the ice; one tall, one about a head shorter, and another smaller like a young child. I kept staring to confirm it was true.

My anguish was building, as if true, they were in mortal danger! In front of my cabin about 120 feet from shore at 7' deep is a fresh water spring. When the lake is glass smooth the spring will bubble a small raise on the water surface. Most of the time any light breeze creates small waves/ripples masking this invisible spring. Due to this, the ice is always very thin or non-existent over the spring. The lake right now had a possible 3-4" of ice thickness, they say it could technically support car, but I sure as hell will NOT drive nor walk on that tin of lake ice.

So far this winter the temperatures have only been in the mid 20's. Hence, why I've not walked on the ice or attempted ice fishing, well actually I hate freezing my ass off as typical there is bone chilling winds blowing across the lake ice. One of these days I need to build a heated Ice-fishing shanty like in 'Grumpy Old Men'.

The Plunge

I am now sure I saw three people. Oh crap, I see a little person crawling up the grade towards my cabin from the lake in this heavy snowfall. I screamed for Janet, to call 911.

Tell 911 that three people have fallen thru the lake ice and I'm going after them. Warm up towels and blankets and stoke the fireplace. Make something warm for them to drink.

I donned my heavy coat and slipped into my swampers on the run out the door across my patio to this little person. It is a child, crying and screaming incoherently pointing at the lake. She is soaked to the bone, dripping. I scooped her up in my arms running back to the cabin ordering Janet to strip her and wrap her in hot blankets.

I yelled I'm going for the other two. I'm no dummy and I'm also NOT superman. I'm over weight (becoming follicle challenged) just entered my 60's and no longer buff. I've been losing weight as I dedicated each morning to pumping an elliptical while watching FBN's Varney & Company. I've ordered Janet to only feed me fresh veggies for snacks and soup-n-salad for lunch. I try not to pig-out at super but Janet is one great cook! I have already lost over 50 lbs. but I want to drop another 40 lbs. I've found losing weight makes me feel better, think clearer, and sleep sounder with the bonus of giving me more energy -- today I will need all that energy and more. I could only imagine what sex would do for me, oh well that's another life long long ago. I let myself go during the years of living in a loveless marriage, I had no reason to be buff, and I will not cheat so I live by the left-hand rules to insure I never got any STD's.

Snap decisions time - how to execute this rescue? I ran to my boathouse near the lake grabbed my aluminum canoe hanging on the outside wall brackets. I plopped it onto the snow and pushed it onto the lake. Why, well since I'm no light weight I expect to crack the ice if not go in myself, this canoe is the only thing that will save me and any survivors in the water. Since the canoe is 18 feet tip-to-tip I can use it as a grab-on, plus I fit on all my boats with an attached 25 foot nylon marine rope coiled within. I was going straight for the spring I could see two dark balls bobbing just above the water surface. Now I can hear females screaming.

When I got to the spring I could plainly see two people broke thru the ice right above the spring. The ice was broken around them for more than a dozen feet so I was not going to get too near breaking even more ice. I yelled at the people to get their attention and gave the canoe a good shove while holding onto the rope. The canoe glided onto the water and actual lightly bumped one of them. I told them to grab on, one on each side, and I will pull them out. Shit - Panicked people just never listen. The smaller person grabbed on as the larger pushed her up and out of the water onto the ice alongside the canoe as I pulled the rope and canoe dragging her to me onto thicker ice.

Then I saw the other person go under. This smaller person was crying and pleading with me to save her mother. I ordered the girl, a teenager, to hold onto the rope as I was going to go in after your mother. She gave me a look of pure fear. I kicked off my swampers tossing them into the canoe then flung my coat into the canoe and shoved the canoe back out onto the water, as I jumped in looking for her.

Holy shit this water is cold it felt like a million needles stabbing me all at once, damn. I had to surface as the shock of the cold water knocked the wind out of me as I gasped for air. I could feel hypothermia immediately setting in and knew I only had minutes before I was toast -- frozen toast that is. She had only slipped under seconds ago but I cannot see her. I dove under and felt her arm as the spring water current pushed her up into me. She looked passed out, no life in that beautiful angelic face. I got her to the surface and grabbed one hand onto the canoe but I just did not have enough strength to push her into the canoe. Plus I was also worried I would flip the canoe trying this side entrance. I screamed at the teenager to pull on the rope and she did with all her might getting the canoe up onto the ice dragging us near the ice edge. I pushed her mother onto the ice using the canoe as counterbalance zapping me of nearly all my remaining strength. Only adrenaline was fueling me... I slipped back into the water but held onto the canoe.

I told the teenager to crawl to her mom and drag slide her at least 30 feet away from this hole. But she is not breathing! I hoped the cold drowning gave her some hypothermia giving me more time before oxygen deprivation would cause any brain damage. After she did that I told the teenage to sit on the far end, the tip, of the canoe while I get out of the water doing a tip entry into the canoe. With steel determination, I pulled my near 300 lb. fat ass up and onto the canoe. I was sure I had died, I nearly passed out seeing black for a second. But I cannot dawdle recovering as there is a beautiful woman dying that needs resuscitation, NOW. As I walked the length of the canoe, I heard was the ice cracking under the hull until the tip end. I donned on my cold coat over my soaked nearly frozen body.

The teenager was frantic, screaming that her mother was not breathing. I walked to both pulling the canoe with me. I put the mother into the canoe and in frozen stocking feet; I pulled the canoe to my cabin with the teenager screaming at me all the way to do something. I let her scream, it would keep her warm and one less person for me to worry about. I could see the little girl crying, pointing, and jumping up-n-down in the big window as Janet tried to keep her wrapped in a blanket.

I loudly and forcefully barked at the teen to "get your ass into the cabin, strip, and wrap up in a blanket." I picked up her mother and carried her into the cabin putting her on the dining room floor face down to expel any remaining lake water from her lungs then I rolled her over and began CPR. I told Janet to start stripping the soaked frozen cloths off her and place hot towels and blankets around the mother. Finally, after about five minutes of CPR and warm wrapping she sputtered back to life. I was ever so glad she came to life as I was about to collapse -- proper CPR is damn hard work and my energy reserves were already pooped out. I grabbed her up in my arms and trotted into my large stand-up shower off my bedroom. I was holding her up under very warm but not hot water, yet. I needed the thawing too as my adrenaline rush started to ebb. This almost naked woman who is very very nicely built with full C-cup chest, narrow waste, and nice full hips was in my arms. My mind was going into lecher mode.

When she realized she was almost nude in a shower with me as I was stripping my soaked clothes off, she panicked and began beating on me. She made a dash for the shower exit but I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her back under the now hotter water turning her back towards me. I mentally chastised myself for marveling at the sight of her fantastic firm tushie, flat tummy, and what a rack. I am a lecher, ugh.

Finally, she calmed down then remembered her children --- screaming "WHERE ARE MY CHILDREN?" I calmly told her "both girls are in the living room with my assistant warming up at my fireplace -- they are all good and safe. She turned to me looked into my eyes and started sobbing and shaking uncontrollably as she leaned into me putting her head on my chest. I was shocked only moments ago she was beating on me - what do I do now? I sure as hell was NOT going to make any sexual passes or flirt with her but she obviously needed comfort so I just wrapped my arms around her as we remained under the hot shower. About 10 minutes later she was all cried out and it was time for me to make my escape from the shower. I ordered her to stay under the hot shower water, pointing to soap and shampoo, if she wanted. I beat a hasty retreat to my room and got dressed in dry Green Bay Packer sweats (Green & Gold forever, hooyah!).

Janet put a set of her Wisconsin Badger sweats, socks, and panties on the bed for the mother. Janet had tossed the girls clothes into the dryer while they remained bundled in warm blankets in front of the fireplace drinking hot cocoa. The girls asked me how their mother was and I told them with confidence she will be just fine. She will join us very soon. All I saw were tear stained happy faces staring at me. Soon she came from me bedroom (looking like one sexy Badger). A lecher I am!