Rousting a Recluse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ex is truly a dead-beat dad, covertly tracking them, pimping Katie and threatening the girls. I was now major pissed and revenge was in my mind. I could make a phone call and he would disappear but so would any potential rights to his estate for the girls. I needed to protect these women and insure that when the Ex and his parents disappear, with extreme prejudice, the estate goes to his two daughters. (Katie must never know how I make this happen. I can be a ruthless SOB when it comes to threatened or abused children. Britney and Jasmine are now my children to protect.)

I asked Katie if I could place a Blue-bug on her phone to record for evidence any threatening calls and keep track of her location if a kidnapping should ever occur to her. She was all for it as the only personal that she calls is to her Aunt. Her Aunt knows nothing about this blackmail.

I could see the look of desperation turning to relief in Katie's beautiful face. That is when I asked Katie to let me talk to Britney about the phone and I will inform Brit about the blackmail. Katie was reluctant but also knew she would not be able to hold her temper driving Brit into total clam-up mode denying everything furthering he distrust of Brit right now.

First, we need more time to get to know each other and build trust with the girls. I could now see by Katie's body language a change - a monumental burden was slipping off her shoulders. Katie walked around my desk, sat in my lap, and began to sob on my shoulder then grabbed my face and laid a long loving smooch on me. I could get use to this, this is good, real good!!!

Sharing my Utopia

That afternoon, I called for a group council and asked formally if the ladies would like to stay with me in my cabin over Christmas that was only two weeks away. (I knew it would be a bleak Christmas for them in their Aunt's cabin all alone, no TV, and near penny less.) With unanimous consent they were my new cabin guests, the accepted offer sent Janet and Katie into motion to make our home Christmas-ee. All the girls went into the planning and doing mode with great gusto. I just say back and watched keeping out of gunshot honey-do range. This happiness only dent to my pocket book a little -- but it was worth itl.

First, I took the girls back to their cabin to pack out and moved them into my 'home', yes it was feeling like a home a real home. With children's voices, little feet stomping around, smells of a real Christmas tree, homemade Christmas cookies, candy apples, and blaring Christmas music -- wow, a home. It has been many years since Christmas was special in my home and since living here I never had a Christmas tree up.

I gave Janet unlimited credit-card permission to get all that is needed and tell Katie that goes for her too. I did give them some ideas for presents. So off to town the two went sticking me with babysitting duties; it was a difficult task playing air-hockey, pocket-pool, and watching TV with the girls -- pure torture!

Every night after supper we watched the Hallmark channel Christmas movies, Jasmine would crawl into my lap to watch the movies inevitably falling asleep in my arms. I just carry her to bed and Cassius jumped in bed with her as my bed was now dog empty. The second night with Jas in my arms watching a movie I realized that I'm the first man Jasmine has ever lived with. Brit was 7 when her father abandons them and who knows what love he really gave her - this is there first real experience being close to a father figure in their life. I could see the girls craved my male presence and my occasional verbal discipline when they were stretching the boundaries. I chuckled at their antics in trying to get away with stuff. The same type of stuff I'd done as a kid -- just that I was cunning enough to get away with it -- I think. These girls were becoming very precious to me.

Christmas Morning

Janet ambled out to the kitchen with her hair in a frizz holding her fiancé Bill's hand. This Christmas morning arrived and it was the first time I beat everyone up and already had a full pot of coffee brewed -- all the adults said I was the true Santa Claus this morning. We had stayed up late wrapping presents on Christmas Eve and tipping lots of Brandy-nutmeg laced eggnog. Soon all the girls were in the kitchen -- the smell of fresh coffee wafting through the cabin will do that. It was adorable to see Brit and Jas in a nervous dance staring at the now filled Christmas tree.

I asked did anyone else hear Santa's sleigh getting stuck on the roof this morning? I chuckled at Bill as he gave me a wink with Janet going bright red and Katie blushing too. I then told Janet "Rudolf's red nose was for last night not this morning." That got me a slug from both women to both shoulders at the same time -- Bill spit coffee out his nose and we all had a good belly laugh. The kids just gave us the "y'all are demented" look. The kids were antsy wanting to tackle that big beautiful Christmas tree but Katie said "after breakfast" (parental torture, rules).

Breakfast was over and the girls where bouncing in their dining room chairs. Then I stated "maybe we should wait until after lunch - all we heard loud gasps and I could see the start of tears." I blurted "just kidding, just kidding," ordering, "all to the living room." I got my girls back smiling at me (whew, that was a close one I almost blew it)!

The girls got snowsuits, super warm swampers, big snowmobile gloves and fishing rigs from me. Santa brought them each a new 10" Tablet and Bose™ headphones loaded with music and eBooks comprised of full sets of Mark Twain, JK Rowling, Jules Verne, H.G. Wells, Arthur Conan Doyle and Joan Embery books. The girls got a bunch of clothes and a few games to round out the gifts -- good haul for such short notice.

Brutus and Cassius got new coats and were none too thrilled modeling them.

I got my annual Christmas telephone call from Danny, we chatted for a long while. I asked him about his love life which he too had none, and I could hear the loneliness in his voice. I told him to get his ass up here Brutus, Cassius, and Janet miss him,,,,, aaaaannnd there are some new surprises you want to see. He said he'd be up day after tomorrow thru New Year's -- that put a smile on my face as I made him swear to it. We did not talk about his mother as he knows why and respects my decision. I really wanted to push him to go to college but not over the phone as he would clam up, dodge me, and then try to skip coming here.

Ride to the dark side

The day after Christmas I asked Britney to help me christen my new Polaris™ snowmobile with the extra special super-quite exhaust system and heated grips. She could try out her new snow suit, Sorel™ swampers, and special gloves. We donned our helmets, with intercom, and gloves with hot-packs inside. We took a casual slow ride along Broadway and finally stopped to have hot cocoa from my Thermos™. Then I had her take over driving -- she was thrilled beyond belief, giddy. We stopped again overlooking the lake from a hill top and finished the remaining cocoa.

I asked her what are her plans for the future (like a 13yr old ever has real plans) but it's a good conversation starter. She told me she would like to be an Engineer like me (a safe suck-up answer). How are your grades in math and science? She said "not so good, we move all the time -- I'm tired of being a gypsy, never having any long term friends and newbie's always get snubbed, hassled, and teased." I asked why do you think you have moved so often? Britney says she's not sure but it has something to do with her father and he doesn't help mommy with our bills too. Now he wants to come and get me, just me, but I can't leave Jasmine and mommy. Whoa, that is a new wrinkle we did not see coming.

I saw my opening now and gently slid into it - how do you know this? She looked away.

I slowly and calmly paced these questions; am I your friend? Do you trust me? Do you feel safe in my home? Brit said, yes to all. Then putting an arm around her I told her I will never let anything hurt you girls -- ask Brutus. She chuckled with a smile.

Brit said two years ago a girl at school gave her a package, she said it was for me. Inside was a cell phone with a bow on it and a note from my father "Happy Birthday, love dad" with one number in memory. Mommy told us we are not supposed to have a cellphone but it was a gift from my father and the number is his. I called and talked to him for hours. He told me to call him anytime she was lonely, confused, or if her mom made her mad. He wanted her to call him once a month just to catch up. The cellphone and the calls were to be their secret.

OK, she has the cellphone and she is being played. These next items are going to be much more difficult. I now proceeded on this journey I've never ever taken before. This discussion with this very young girl had to be stepped into very delicately as I did not want her to think I'm threatening her.

I started out telling Brit I'm about to talk about a very important subject that is not meant to scare you but something you need to know about your mother.

Brit blurted out -- you two have been sleeping together doing the dirty!..... "Oh NO, No, nothing like that" holy shit I'm way over my head. I let her calm down and waited for her inquisitive nature to take over - it showed up about 5 minutes later.....

Do you know what type of data a cellphone can give others? No.

Your cell can digitally send your physical location using GPS. Did you know a special APP could hear all your conversation even if the phone is in your pocket turned off? NO.

Do you know what blackmail means? Brit said when you're forced to do something you do not want to do or pay money to keep something secret.

What if your mom was blackmailed or harm would come to you girls? Brit asked, what type of harm? Kidnapping you away from your mom forever. Oh my god, oh no, no, what type of evil person would do that? I wanted Brit to answer her own question -- actually, I'm sure Brit knows who it is by now.

Do you remember when your mom would take weekend trips away from you girls? Yes, it never made sense why she left us with her new friends. Oh my, she had to go somewhere to protect us. Brit is smart and quickly started to connect the dots. But what did mom leave us to do? She had to have sex with men. Brit asked who would do such evil to mommy? I asked Brit when did your mom's trips start - before or after you got your cellphone? After. I think Brit now knows who it is but is in denial of the obvious and is feeling guilty.

Who hates your mom and wants to harm your mother? Oh my god, my father hates her. He would hurt her if he could. Oh my god, I did this to my mother, my cellphone must have told him where we are. I wrapped my arms around her tighter and said you had no way of knowing. Brit was sobbing and shaking in grief as she was blaming herself.

Your mother was threatened that if she did not do as ordered by your father he would make sure you girls never saw your mother again. Your mother could not take a chance of that threat being real. For the past two years she has done as ordered. Brit sobbed harder.

Brit I'll make you a promise - your mother will NEVER succumb to blackmail or be forced to have sex with anyone ever again. I will protect you, Jas, and your mom.

Brit just sobbed away into my shoulder and clung onto me like I was her lift raft. After 15 minutes Brit came around, kissed me on my cheek stating you have showed me, Jas, and mommy more love in two weeks than I've ever experienced from any man, ever. You just keep saving our lives. But what I began to see in Brit was a calming resolve of steel forming - I would not want to be her Ex father.

I then stated "it has been my honor to be of service, my lady." That got me another kiss on the other cheek. I sensed that this rebellious teenager has found a new plane of existence and I'll forever be one of her closest friends.

I did tell Brit not to worry about her cell phone being accessed as long as your cell phone is at the lake he cannot access it -- it is off the cell grid totally unusable.

Then Brit stated "I'm getting cold." I told her I'd flip for driver -- she said sure but she calls it -- "heads I win tails you lose." I let her have that one letting her drive. She was thrilled I only had to tell her to slow down once going down a hill into a turn. Which later became Brit's-bottom.

We got back to the cabin, Brit ran directly into her mother's arms pleading her sorrows asking for forgiveness. Katie was crying with a happy face. Jas did not understand what was going on but wanted her turn for a ride on my new snowmobile.

I told Jas sure thing get dressed while I warm up with a hot Cappuccino. Jas suited up before I got half done with my cup, impatiently standing at the door telling me to hurry up. I told all I'm taking Jas out for a ride have warm towels ready for our return. Katie silently mouthed thank you as I left. I figured some serious girl talk was about to happen with lots of tears, hugs and agreements.

I wanna ride too

Jas sat in front of me and we took a long slow ride in the other trail direction. We came upon five deer and Jas was so jazzed pointing them out she was nearly hopping out of the seat. I really love this super quite special muffler system on this snowmobile -- they deer never heard us coming (plus the wind was in my face). It was a nice ride allowing me to sit on the seat behind the windshield. We stopped once and took a short walk to a lake vista overlook and spotted either otters, weasels, or minks scurrying around an open ice hole at the creek entrance to the lake. Jas sure loved nature. We got back about an hour later. Jas stripped off her new snow suit and got wrapped in hot dryer towels then went to the loft sofa to watch TV with Cassius burrowing in under her warm towels. Cassius the forever opportunist.

I stripped off my snow suit then stated I guess I don't get a warm towel and from somewhere I got smacked in the face with a towel. But that was a diversion as both Katie and Brit ambushed tackled me pushing me down to the floor and began kissing my cheeks and then both of them did chilly-willies into my ears -- aw yuk, they just roared in laughter. My only defense was doing severe tickling until they both ran from me. I gauged by this conspiratorial act all was good, I was a happy man as my mission was a success.

After super I went to my office and not long after Janet came into my office with a Martini in hand, which is a BIG yellow flag that a serious discussion is about to take place. Janet announced she has found her replacement Friday. My heart just stopped and my face must have fallen. Janet told me not to fret I'll like her. She has already gotten a preliminary agreement with her replacement and she is ready to move in and take over after the holidays. Then she left me hanging. Does a guy ever know when a baited hook is being dangled in your mouth to be set?

Big Brother

The next day Danny arrived. And he was taken back by all the flowing estrogen in my normally male controlled house. Danny is 28, almost old enough to be the girl's papa. He hit it off well with them. Taking them on ATV and snowmobile rides every day. Brit asked him to take her to town as she wanted to do some shopping so he took both girls hitting DQ™. He even took them ice fishing, which was a tough one to sell as the girls did not like lake ice, but overcame their fear with Danny being there. They caught their first ever fish and pictures recorded this lifetime event. He was their big-brother, carrying Jas on his shoulders often and even Brit a few times. I could see the girl's loved there new big brother's attentions.

Just after the New Year Katie got the dreaded call from her Ex demanding to know where she is and that she was to be in the Jacksonville airport in three days at a specific gate at a specific time for a long weekend. Katie said, "NO - she would not be his sex slave," he reiterated his threat of selling Jasmine and Britney into sex slavery if she did not do as told. I already had a Security Company and FBI on this. It was decided Katie would go to Florida to spring the trap on the whole group while the girls remained safe with me and Danny.

I need to clue you in about Danny. Danny is a medically retired Purple-Heart/Silver-Star Force-Recon-Raider Marine Gunny Sergeant. His exploits brought us very close as we both have been in the shit, eyeballs deep. We have both been in command of men in serious shit and we both had men die under our command and in our arms. We both did stuff we regret but had to be done to save our men and the mission. My war was over 40yrs ago but you never forget. Danny's war was in both sandboxes.

Yesterday, Danny put a good 100 rounds down range on my range behind the garage. Danny is buff, 6'3", 235# hunk. But he has women trust problems stemming from the discovery of his mother's cheating while he was in high school. Due to this Danny never dated in high school and doesn't date much today. He grew up seeing the pain in my eyes and vowed to never have that same pain in his eyes.

Danny has connections to get some very high tech gear like Gen4 Night Vision/IR goggles that usually only DoD/alphabets can get. I have a pair of very special AR-15 (modified to auto 3-shot action) w/collapsible stock and special sites. Using 30round mag's it is easy to count to ten then flip to the spare mag. I have two snow-woods and two summer-woods ghillie suits.

We doubt that the Ex has the coordinates of my cabin but Brit's phone was on for a day before I blocked it. What has me stumped is how the Ex got Katie's cellphone number as Brit never ever called Katie's cell. Then it dawned on me the Ex has Katie's Aunt cellphone Blue-bugged.

Danny, donned a snow-ghillie carrying an AR15, 1911, Ka-bar, two flash-bangs, and NV/IR goggles. Danny is doing a property line parameter check just after sun down so the NV/IR goggles work best. He's looking for fresh tracks in the snow. I rigged up special hands-free VOX headsets hooked to our 440 HT HAM Radios for real-time comms.

Danny and I come from a long heritage of WI Deer hunters. We learned young how to track, stalk, and ambush our pray with good proficiency and Danny's Special Forces training only improved upon that.

I just stepped outside the cabin leaning against a near big tree in a ghillie with my 7mm Savage w/4x12 scope doing an over-watch backing Danny up. I just maneuver around the cabin to keep a distant eye on Danny's back as he makes his sweep. Gen4 NV/IR are great -- flipping from NV to IR and tweaking the adjustment a little I can see Danny's heat blob against the cold snow slowly moving between the trees quite a ways out. Oh he just spooked two deer out of the pines.

"Danny you just spooked two deer 200yds in front of you". "Roger that dad, I saw them when they were bedded." I should have figured he would have -- damn he's good.

Being the semi-survivalist I designed two safe rooms in my log cabin. The one near my bedroom doubles as my gun safe requiring Bio access entry keyed to only me or Danny.

We trained the girls upon hearing the house alarm to run to the safe room near Janet's suit, get in with Janet and secure the door until Danny or I come for them and then only open if we speak the code word. Today the code word is 'Louisiana'. There are reasons for the code word as it builds intrigue and realism for the girls. And it's another layer of security for scared women to build confidence around. Danny and I would die before giving up the code word.