Rousting a Recluse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within the safe rooms is a special cellphone to a special beam antenna on the roof and a gel-cell battery giving weeks of phone use. A monitor to view all the security cameras, provisions (MREs/water) to hold out for days, and two 9mm pistols in a safe box (Janet knows where the key is to the gun box inside the safe room). The safe rooms are Tornado/AK/7mm and grenade proof with no ill effects.

Busted

Katie arrived at the Jacksonville gate dressed as directed in black thigh highs, 3" heels with ankle straps, no bra or panties in a bright red low-cut short skintight dress. She was met and escorted to an awaiting SUV by members of the pimp group. Inside the SUV they locked a collar around her neck, locked BDSM wrist and ankle restraints to Katie. They demanded she pull up her dress up to inspect she was total hairless. Attached a leash and her locked wrist restraints to her collar ring. They put an O-ring gag in Katie's mouth latching it behind her neck. She was told this is the proper uniform for a sex slave.

The Security Company and FBI were tracking the SUV when it went to a Marina. This was an unforeseen wrinkle no one expected but the 95' yacht never got underway it stayed moored to the pier. The FBI now called in Coast Guard to block the yacht from leaving port.

Katie was lead from the SUV to the yacht by the leash and taken below. The bug in her clutch was clearly transmitting all. Her wrists we unhooked and she was ordered to remove her dress. Then her wrists were reattached to her collar ring and a spreader-bar attached to her ankle restraints. A man walked up behind her pushing her to a chair and forced her to bend over the back of the chair. Then a lubricated plug was forcibly inserted into her rectum as she screamed at this unwanted violation and pain. All the while tears flowed from her eyes as she sobbed and pleaded for them to stop. Most all the men were already stripped getting ready to start their double penetration train.

The FBI HRT-SWAT team descended onto the yacht en-mass. Putting all face down to the deck at gunpoint then zip-tied them secure. The yacht was of a foreign flag registry but since a US citizen was observed being forcibly taken aboard the yacht against her will and the yacht was moored to USA soil, jurisdictional issues evaporated. Especially when all ten men including her Ex-husband are US citizens and no foreign nationals were aboard. The yacht will be now impounded pending confiscation as many lines of coke were found on the bar with some syringes with liquids. The cuffed men were perp-walked in the nude off the yacht down the pier to awaiting vans in full view of the local news media and on lookers with plenty of cellphones. (How the media got notified of this bust is still a mystery -- ho hum.)

If I would have been aware of how far the FBI let Katie suffer this violation and humiliation I'd never have allowed her to cooperate with these FBI pigs. Then again, the FBI doesn't give a damn as long as they get their statistics, promotions, and the PR value.

Katie was unshackled and taken care of by female FBI agents and female Paramedics then secretly whisked away with no media knowledge. With all the evidence, statements, drugs and confessions obtained - Katie and Brit would NOT have to testify. The Feds did offer the girls free counseling -- how big of them.

Since Katie was forced to travel from Wisconsin to Florida the USAG got involved due to being a crime over state lines. This would also help negate the Ex-husband or parents disowning his daughters in any will or legal processes. With DNA results and over six years of no support being a dead-beat dad, and now threatening the girls safety it elevated those charges to E-felonies. What really did him in was the recorded blackmail threat to kidnap, rape, and sell his children into sex slavery if Katie did not cooperate - making all class A-felonies. Then the multiple rapes of his Ex-wife via blackmail adding unlawful restraint, conspiracy, etc. more A-felonies. FBI found blackmail texts and child porn pictures on the Ex's cellphone as well as text lists of the attendees in previous trains over the past two years. The Ex was going to jail for life, listed as a sexual predator and child porn/molester since he had pornographic pictures of Britney he sent to a known sex trafficker.

We still could not discover how the Ex got those pictures of Britney as her cellphone did not have any record of taking or sending any pictures. The angle and distance could not be selfies.

Each of the yacht attendees were prominent politicians, lawyers, or academia in the New England area. They intentionally conspired to cross state lines to commit rape, illegal restraint and more. They all got a 2yr B-felony sentence and listed as sexual predators, needless to say, their political and college days were over, lawyers disbarred, and their marriages kaput.

All of the previous attendees of past trains (including the Ex-husbands father) were charged with felonies but pled down to long probation with community service but were still listed on the sexual predator list. That prevented the Ex-father-in-law from ever teaching or speaking at any school again. It also got him fired for morals violations that negated any retirement.

I told my lawyer to do a financial background on each of the train attendees and past attendees. Then in Katie's behalf sue each of the attendees for one million EACH and if the train was conducted in connection with a company sue the company for a million EACH.

A year later Katie's compensations exceeded $4.2M, with many more left to settle.

Second Friday in a Week

I picked up Katie at Green Bay's, Austin Straubel airport, she ran into my arms sobbing wildly. I am sure she craved the safety of my embrace as I could feel a great weight lifted from Katie. She passionately kissed me and did not want to let go of my hand all the way home some two hours away (when she told me what happen to her -- I was royally pissed at the FBI and wanted blood).

Danny and Bill were holding down the fort with Janet, Brit, Jas, Brutus, and Cassius. Danny and Brit have become best-buds and fierce Xbox competitors as Jas sits in Danny's lap when playing being Danny's cheerleader and Brit's tormentor. Sisters...

The girls mobbed Katie as she walked into the cabin, lots of tears and hugs. I told them due to your mother's bravery you will never ever have to worry about your father or any of his associates harming you ever again. They are all going to prison.

Later that evening I saw Brit walk to the lake and from the shoreline throw some dark heavy object into the ice hole. I suspect it was her dad's cell phone. I waited for Brit at the door and when she saw me she trotted into my awaiting arms. We hugged for a few minutes and asked "is everything good?" Brit said "it's better, thank you" trading bear hugs, I kissed the top of her head and let her seek out her sister. This was a moment where words would have only got in the way but touch said it all. Brit still had 'guilt' demons that will fade away in time being surrounded by a loving family and Brutus.

The next morning Janet brought me my hot Cappuccino into the office and plopped in the visitor's desk chair. Stating "I told you I found my replacement." I facetiously asked "Danny?" What? oh hell no," as Janet threw a cookie at me.

I already knew who she found and Janet's selection brilliant. I told Janet she can keep the SUV as a partial bonus and she will still get the full $100K for my weight loss, of only 88lbs. She jumped into my lap and gave me a big smooch. Declaring "you are the best'est boss ever!"

I guess I need to talk to Katie but I'm scared. You were way too young by some 30 years for this old goat but Katie is just a little under ten years, this could get serious. Then Janet, being the brash smart-ass she is, told me, "well it is about time you get laid - it might mellow you out."

I was gob-smacked by Janet's revelation, she's never talked to me like that and I sure as hell was not going to let Janet know she was right -- I'd never live it down. Like what was I going to do, fire her, hell no. I love her like a baby sister and she knows it. A few times over the years when she was frustrated with me she would answer me "Yes SIR - daddy." Ya that sure made me feel young.

I asked Janet to have Katie come to my office which she said abruptly said "NO -- you go get her yourself - Romeo." I was feeling my utopia swiftly crumbling.

I found Katie playing PlayStation with Jas and asked her to join me in my office when she loses, of which Jas said "that will be very soon" -- rubbing it in. Minutes later Katie came in with a look of trepidation on her face like she knew something serious was about to occur as I asked her to take a seat.

I know you have been talking to Janet and she gave her notice before you ever arrived. Janet has told me a few weeks ago she found her replacement but not who. This morning she told me who, but I already figured it out.

Before I decide, I want to know why you want to work for me and what you expect from this job? Katie stated "I want stability for the girls. I've uprooted them way too many times over the last few years. The girls crave a man in their life and they love Danny. You are hero worship." I suspected and I truly enjoying having them as my new daughters.

But Katie what do you want? I want to see my girls grow and flower - they can do that here. You're so kind to them, patient with them, willing to share your wisdom, teaching them things I've never considered and give them experiences I never could.

I love your house especially your kitchen. It truly feels like the home I've only dreamed about. I also enjoy, no I crave, your looks at me, it makes me feel wanted, desired. You make me feel safe. I'm astounded how you are always a consummate gentleman even when I've thrown myself at you. I would love to be your maid, housekeeper, cook, confidant, girl-Friday, personal-assistant and LOVER.

Well that last one gob-smacked me putting a big smile on my face. I asked her when would you like to start? RIGHT NOW.... as she got up from her chair came around the desk sat in my lap planting a big kiss on me with full tongue and a rub to my crotch. Oh ya, I sure could get use to this but I fear 'when will the other shoe drop' was still lurking in my head.

I exclaimed, You are hired! Knowing I have fallen in love with this lovely lady. But now I realized I have a very big complication. I'm only legally separated not divorced. These girls need stability. I will have to divorce that cheating shank to give them true security. Think, think, think....

Help cometh

This is where Danny can help me, I hope. I asked Danny to join me in a snowmobile cabins check-out ride. He got on my 4yr old Yamaha™ (his hands can freeze) and I on my new Polaris™ (my hands stay nice and toasty) and we set off down Broadway to make a complete circle of the lake. In the Winter I will make this circuit every other week just to check for foot prints near the other lake cabins and rogue users of Broadway - the owners sure appreciated my security sweeps. We've never had problems but I got nothing else to do and Janet sure loves me getting out of her hair for a few hours.

Danny already knew a conversation was going to take place -- I told you he's sharp as a tack to bad he is leaving tomorrow to return to Milwaukee for work at the Harley plant in Pewaukee. I need him working for me in our LLC and I want him closer to me. I am getting older.

We pulled over at a lake vista and before I opened my mouth Danny started in - dad I can see you love those girls and Katie is a dream comes true. She's had it hard and she will never do what mom did to us -- it is not in her nature. I really love being the girl's big brother too.

Time for some truth; Danny funny you say how you love Brit and Jas. Do you know you could have a sister two years younger than you if your mom would not have aborted her. Danny looked aghast and crestfallen. Your mom did it without ever telling me or be part of that decision. At the same time she made sure we would never have another baby again. She slapped this in my face a year or so after she did the deed during one of her verbal rages at me. That is when I began sleeping in the other bedroom and will never ever forgive her. Danny indicated he thought it was something like that. Danny said he would do far worse if it ever happens to him, and of that I have no doubt.

Danny I need your help; I need you to feel out your mother if she is going to extort me in giving me an uncontested divorce. She is not stupid -- she will figure out I've got someone new and this will be her very last chance to stick it to me.

I'll give her one million if she signs uncontested divorce ASAP. If not, I'll still get the divorce just taking longer and making lawyers richer. I've protected myself and she will not get a dime. All my assets are owned by an offshore LLC where lawyers cannot get to the books. On the LLC books I'm a 'consulting advisor' only earning $100K salary plus room/board and expenses. The LLC owns all my properties, my vehicles, and all assets. I own nothing in the USA and I damn well will make sure I have less than $100K in US banks before she gets her greedy claws into my US accounts. You know what I've done and where it is. It will all be yours one day but she does not need to know that. So help me will ya?

I also pressed Danny about college seeing in his face mixed feelings this time -- a good sign. I told him to start with one evening class to get into the swing. See if it's for you, PLEASE try for me.

Danny you will inherit millions and I'd like you not to fritter it away. I want to insure you can give your children a good life and a free college ride. He smiled at me on this one as I saw his wheels slowly turning. With Danny you cannot tell him what to do, he'll fight ya, he has pride. I need to plant seed ideas and let him grow them. I suspect he has resisted my previous college offers as he does not want to owe me or anyone anything. I think Jas and Brit have left a mark on his sole, a good mark. And getting a degree NOW makes sense to him.

I'll need to come up with a way while he is in school that he is working for me earning his way. Danny already gets 100% medical disability retirement from his two Purple Hearts that gives him lifetime DoD medical coverage. So his money needs are very low, today.

The trip

Danny went to Arizona in February for a long weekend visiting his mom. She wanted more money as AZ is not a cheap place to live anymore. But Danny told her parts of our conversation and she agreed to the divorce, in principle, as I offered. I had my attorney draw up the divorce papers and serve them to her in AZ. A week later she signed and I over-nighted a check for a million (but titled the check as a 'gift' -- so she'll get nailed for taxes [47%] next year well after the divorce is finalized - ha ha). I'll be free in six months. I have not told Katie any of this. I did not want to mislead her in case something went to crap, also I'm NOT ready for another marriage.

Apparently some strong words exchange between my soon to be Ex and Danny. So strong that Danny told her she would not be invited to his wedding if and when it ever happens. Which did not bother me one little bit, actually I was pleased as I feared the confrontation between Katie and the Ex if it would have been at the wedding and within ear-shot of the girls and others. Danny's wedding is about them not me or Katie or my past -- it is their day.

A New Friday

Katie took over the house the following week after we registered the girls into the local school system. Got the bus routine worked out and installed the new doll-shack (as I call it). Since my gate is motorized I have 120VAC at the driveway entrance. We do not want the girls standing in the bitter cold winds or rain waiting for the bus so Danny and I built a heated doll-shack with two bench seats straddling a half table in front of a big Plexiglas window to spot the bus. The inside LED lights, heater, window fan, and roof top strobe are all motion activated by inside movement plus 5 minutes. The roof top strobe tells the bus driver the girls are present and waiting. But most of the time Katie drives them to and from school in her new red GMC™ 4WD Yukon XL Denali. The few times the girls used the doll-shack Brutus was their escort and loafed back to the cabin when the girls got on the bus. Come summer I need to put the doll-shack up on a raised cinder-block platform to keep the critters from taking over and keep next years snow from blocking the door.

Come spring all was in a nice routine and I was back into a tranquil semi-retirement. I looked forward to Jas running into my office every afternoon jumping into my arms giving me a big kiss and hug. Jas started calling me 'daddy' a few weeks after Katie took over the house and a week later Brit began calling me 'daddy' too. If Brit drops into my lap I know she wants something beyond a hug - teenagers.

I found the hardest thing was doing long division with Jasmine and Algebra factoring with Brit as I haven't done that in 50yrs and never did it after buying my first ever LED calculator that killed me using a slip-stick. Give me trigonometry or even a quadratic-equation and I'm good to go as I use those algorithms in antenna designing. But this other math I never use - so often I had to sneak a peek on YouTube™ to view a math tutorial so I didn't look like a complete dunce. Katie caught me watching a math YouTube tutorial, chuckled, plopped in my lap giving me a big kiss never saying a word. Mysterious women, she is!

The new stability was paying off beyond our imaginations both girls are now on the school Principles Honor List for their first report card of straight A's. You betcha I'm proud of making a difference in their lives' of two such witty girls.

I got a shocking surprise one day while doing some investment research. I was confused on how this company did their P&E as it made no sense. Katie saw me struggling, walked over plopped in my lap and looked at the monitors. Katie spotted the issue immediately and said they are fudging their numbers, see this and this it can't be. The SEC will cut their balls off if they don't fix it soon, that's fraud. I then remembered Katie met her Ex-husband in Grad school.

I asked do you have an MBA? Yup, Harvard, didn't get to use it much once Brit was born. As of that moment Katie became involved in my investing. I sought her advice and opinions on most all trades and strategies.

I offered to set up her own accounts now that she had some serious money to invest. She demurred asking me to invest her money for her. That single act cemented my love of her by exhibiting her depth in trust in me. I still sought her advice she's a damn sexy resource.

Start of Summer

Memorial day the girls begged to go to town for the parade and partake in the town Veterans festival. The guys at the VFW/VVA spotted me and asked why I wasn't wearing a Vietnam Veteran hat? I just awe-shucked trying to dodge the question but they slapped a spare hat on my head (I'll give then the $20 later).

Katie and the girls looked at me with shock and confusion - then asked are you a veteran? Yup. When? A long long time ago. Did you fight? Yup. Did you get injured? Yup. Did you get medals? Yup. Did you kill people? Yup. And the girls went silent. I let it drop but knew I would have to slay this dragon soon. I need to think about how to approach this and not scare them or let them think I'm some psycho killer.