Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Chad Patton turns his attention back towards Ziggler and Lita, Ziggler releases his sleeper hold and focuses on fucking Lita and the blond haired Superstar lets Lita slip off of his cock. Patton kneels next to Lita to check on her and seeing that she is unconscious, he calls for the bell to be rung. "It appears Ziggler has won this match..." Matt Striker says.

Vickie smiles with wicked delight and claps her hands in approval as Dolph Ziggler raises his arms in victory. Vickie places her hands onto the bottom rope and climbs up onto the ring apron before she proceeds to enter the ring. "Awww man...this ain't right, dawg. Ziggler he had to cheat to win this match-up!" Booker T comments.

"Here is your winner... Dolph... ZIGGLER!" Ring Announcer Justin Roberts says into his microphone.

"Clearly a controversial victory here..." Josh Mathews says.

Dolph Ziggler looks at Vickie Guerrero as she approaches him, "Finish me off..." Ziggler says.

Vickie Guerrero raises an eyebrow and seductively looks at Dolph Ziggler before she raises her left hand and begins to fan herself, while she blushes. "What do we have going on here?" Matt Striker asks over the headset.

"Aw here we go baby... looks like Ziggler is wanting Vickie to reward him for that cheap win..." Booker T says as Dolph Ziggler places his hands on Vickie's shoulders and guides her down onto her knees.

Vickie places her left hand around Ziggler's cock and licks her lips as she smoothly moves her hand against his cock before she opens her mouth and takes his cock into her mouth.

"Ahhhh..." Ziggler moans as Vickie wraps her lips around his cock and begins to bob her head on his tool.

Vickie lifts her mischievous, cougar prowling eyes as she looks up at Ziggler, while she places her hands onto his muscular, tanned waist and steadily bobs her head on his cock.

"Awww... mmmm fuck.... awww..." Dolph Ziggler moans as Vickie Guerrero bobs her head freely on his stiff shaft.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Vickie moans as she briskly bobs her head back and forth, sucking on the perfect cock of the arrogant Dolph Ziggler.

"Awww.... mmm...." Dolph groans as his cock begins to throb within Vickie Guerrero's eager mouth as she sucks and slurps on his dick.

Vickie Guerrero slaps her tongue against the bottom side of Ziggler's cock as she continues to bob her head at a cougar prowling pace.

"Ahhhh... mmmm fuck..." Dolph moans as Vickie turns her head from side to side on his heavily throbbing tool.

Vickie presses her fingernails into his muscular and gorgeously tanned waist as she briskly bobs her head, with her lips moving along his shaft.

"Ahhhh... ahhhh..." Dolph Ziggler moans as he begins to cum, flooding Vickie's mouth with his warm load as she continues to suck his dick.

Vickie lifts her mischievous eyes and looks up at Ziggler as she turns her head on his cock, smoothly bobbing her head as she takes his cum in her mouth.

"Ahhh.... awww..." Dolph moans as Vickie keeps bobbing her head on his cock until he's finished cumming. As she lifts her head off of his tool, Vickie shows off her mouthful of jizz to the camera as if indicating only she can get Dolph to cum.

Vickie swallows the cum and starts to proudly clap her hands together for herself before she stands up from the wrestling mat. "Yeah! I'm the winner! I'm the winner!" Vickie shouts.

"Ok I'm not as to why Vickie is declaring victory, she wasn't in the match...." Booker T says.

"It's obvious, she did what Lita couldn't and that's make Dolph cum, and since there are no more male entries in her gauntlet challenge... she is the winner..." Matt Striker explains.

"That made no sense at all Matt..." Josh says as Dolph Ziggler's theme plays in the arena once more.

******

In a backstage hallway, William Regal is checking to make sure the finger nails of his right hand are clean as Joey Styles approaches him. "Excuse me William Regal, if you have a moment, could you reveal to the WWE Universe who do you think will win tonight's main event?" Joey asks.

Regal smirks, "My dear Joey, it should be obvious who is going to win, it's going to be the Diva with the dirtiest, filthiest and nastiest mentality..."

"I believe RAW's interim General Manager John Laurinaitis had Melina thrown out of the building..." Joey Styles says.

Regal chuckles, "No, not that her, listen sunshine, I believe it will be Maxine... and did you know Joey, that her mother's sister is known as the greatest stretcher of her generation... she could fit more men inside her than most cars... and Maxine has that ability."

"Oh... my... god..." A stunned Joey Styles says as he looks at William Regal for a few moments before saying, "Thank you... for your insight Mister Regal..."

"You're welcome... now bugger off..." Regal replies

******

"Hey you got that camera workin' yet?" Hunico says as he holds Lilian Garcia in front of him.

"Yeah... just got it's signal to shoot to the truck so everyone can see this..." Camacho replies

Hunico smirks, "Alright bitch... you're gonna put on a show... we weren't invited to participate... so we're gonna have our own little party here... understand?" Hunico says to Lilian before he shoves her down to her knees while ripping her dress in the process.

"What! No! Get your hands off me!" Lilian yells as Hunico reaches down to grab her exposed tits.

"Real nice tits mami..." Hunico smirks as he gropes Lilian's exposed tits for several moments before using one hand to undo his baggy jeans. Pushing them down from his waist, Hunico freeing his large Mexican dick, "Suck it..." Hunico says to Lilian.

Lilian looks up at Hunico before she shakes her head in refusal.

"Like you got a choice in the matter... Camacho hold her head..." Hunico orders. Camacho moves to stand behind Lilian and places his strong hands on Lilian's head to keep her from moving so that Hunico can force his cock into her mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!" Lilian moans as Hunico's cock invades her mouth, causing her lips to stretch as he thrusts into her mouth.

"Awww..." Hunico moans as he pushes his cock deeply into Lilian's mouth, making her deep throat nearly his entire tool while Camacho holds her head still.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Gahhhhhh! Gahhhhh!" Lilian moans and gags around Hunico's cock as he works his cock swiftly moves between her lips .

"Awww yeah mami you like that dick..." Hunico moans as he fucks Lilian's mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Gahhhhhhh! Gahhhhhhhh!" Lilian moans and continues to gag around his cock as she tries to lift her head off of his cock, only to have Camacho push his head further down on Hunico's cock.

"Ohhh yeah mami... swallow that fat dick... you like it a lot don't you mami..." Hunico groans as he continues to force feed his cock into Lilian's mouth while Camacho keeps her from lifting her head up.

Lilian raises her hands and places her hands onto Hunico's waist and attempts to push him away, but it only encourages Hunico to force himself deeper into her mouth.

"Ahhhh fuck... ahhh..." Hunico groans as he pulls his cock out of Lilian's mouth. "Get your dick out..." Hunico says to Camacho as he takes over holding Lilian's head. Camacho nods his head as he undoes and lowers his baggy jeans as Hunico force Lilian to turn around on her knees so that she can see Camacho's very thick cock.

Lilian shakes her head once again. "No! Stop! Stop it!" Lilian yells.

"Shut her up..." Hunico says as he kneels behind Lilian and tears off what is left of her dress. Camacho smirks down at Lilian and shoves his cock into her mouth as she's about to scream again. As Camacho begins to force Lilian to bob her head on his dick, Hunico rams his cock into her pussy from behind.

"MMMMMMMMMM!" Lilian moans around Camacho's cock as her head begins to rapidly bob, with Hunico thrusting into her from behind.

"Ahhh..." Camacho groans as he pushes and pulls Lilian's head back and forth on his thick tool. Grabbing hold of Lilian's hips, Hunico pulls her back towards himself as he plows his cock swiftly into her snatch.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Lilian moans and tries her best effort to lift her head, while Camacho pushes her further down on his cock, causing her to slightly gag on his shaft.

"Ahhhh awww..." Camacho groans as he fucks Lilian's mouth with his large cock while Hunico is hammering her pussy from behind.

"Mmmmmmm! MMMMMMMM!" Lilian moans around Camacho's cock in protest as she continually tries to lift her head, while Hunico firmly pulls her back against his cock thrusting into her from behind.

"Ahhh yeah this bitch like it!" Hunico laughs as he plows his cock balls deep into Lilian's pussy while Camacho keeps her head down on his cock.

"Gahhhhhhh! Gahhhhhhhhh! Gahhhhhhhh!" Lilian moans and gags heavily as Camacho pushes her head further down on his cock.

"Ahhhh..." Camacho groans as he soon pulls his large cock out of Lilian's saliva dripping mouth while Hunico pulls out of her pussy. Laying on the floor, Camacho pulls Lilian on top of himself so that he can invade her pussy with his cock while Hunico proceeds to shove his own dick into Lilian's ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh shit..." Lilian moans and grits her teeth as Hunico and Camacho begin to work their cocks in and out of her ass and pussy, causing her to move swiftly between them.

"Awwww ohhh yeah..." Hunico moans as he drives his cock deeply into Lilian's asshole, causing her to bounce on Camacho's upward thrusting dick.

"Mmmmmmmm.....ohhhhhh no...please....no...." Lilian moans and grits her teeth as she sharply rocks forward on Camacho's cock.

"Shut up and ahhhh take it..." Camacho groans from under Lilian as he pumps his cock up into her pussy while Hunico is hammering her ass.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhh...ohhhhhhh!" Lilian moans and closes her eyes as Hunico deeply slams his cock into her nicely shaped ass, causing her to firmly rock on Camacho's cock.

The two bruisers from the barrio relentlessly drive their large cocks into Lilian's pussy and ass, giving Lilian no chance to pull away from them.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh...ohhhhh" Lilian moans helplessly.

"Awwww mmmm..." Hunico moans as he drives his cock deeply into Lilian's asshole as Camacho thrusts his cock up into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhhhh!" Lilian moans and roughly drops down on Camacho's cock, before Hunico firmly pulls her back.

As he pulls Lilian back, Hunico leans all the way back, pulling her off of Camacho's cock while keeping his deep in her ass as he lays on the floor. Camacho stands up and guides his cock into Lilian's mouth as Hunico forces her to bounce on his dick.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Lilian moans as her mouth is filled with Camacho's cock, which he immediately starts to pump deeply into her mouth, causing her saliva to drip from the sides of her mouth.

"Ahhhh... awww..." Camacho groans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Lilian's mouth.

"Ahhhh fuck... awww..." Hunico moans as he thrusts his cock up into Lilian's asshole.

"Mmmmmmm! Gahhhhh! Gahhhhh! Gahhhhh!" Lilian moans and gags around Camacho's fat cock as he deeply pumps his cock into her mouth, while Hunico firmly pounds his cock up into her ass.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck.... awww...." Camacho moans as he forces Lilian to swallow his entire cock which starts to throb as he keeps fucking her saliva dripping mouth as she's forced to bounce on Hunico's upward thrusting dick.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Lilian moans and shakes her head on Camacho's cock as she fights to lift her head up.

"Ahhhhhh yeah..." Camacho moans as he begins to cum, flooding Lilian's mouth instantly with his jizz.

"Mmmm shit..." Hunico moans as his cock starts to tense and throb within Lilian's ass as he keeps thrusting it up into her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Lilian moans as Camacho's cum fills her mouth and drips out of her mouth as she is finally able to lift her head.

"Mmmmm ahhhh awww..." Hunico moans as he keeps thrusting his throbbing cock up into Lilian's ass.

"Mmmmmmm...shit....shit..." Lilian moans and closes her eyes as Hunico roughly pounds his cock into her ass.

"Awww yeah bitch... mmmm..." Hunico moans as his cock starts to erupt within Lilian's asshole.

Lilian presses her lips together and shakes her head as she feels his cum entering her ass.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm..." Hunico moans as he continues to thrust his cock up into Lilian's ass until he's finished cumming.

Lilian turns her head back and glares down at Hunico before he pushes her off of his cock.

Hunico smirks at Lilian, "You want more bitch?" Hunico asks as he stands up.

Lilian shakes her head and glares up at Hunico. "No...no..."

"Tough... you're gonna get more when I get it up again..." Hunico says with a smirk before saying to Camacho, "Turn that camera off..."

"Right boss..." Camacho says as he steps right in front of the camera to deactivate it.

******

"The following contest is a..." Justin Roberts begins to say into his microphone

"MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!" Michael Cole yells into his own microphone as he comes from the backstage area.

"Oh lord... not again..." Josh Mathews shakes his head.

"What's he doing?" Booker T asks.

"Being a royal pain in the ass..." Matt Striker groans as he slumps back in his chair.

"Excuse my interruption, but I cannot let this joke of a show go on any further!" Michael Cole says as he walks down the entrance ramp. "This show is complete garbage!" Michael shouts into the microphone as he climbs the ringside steps to enter the ring. "But beyond this worthless attempt at entertainment, the biggest injustice is that I, Michael Cole, the Voice of the WWE is not serving on commentary where I belong! I am a former war correspondent!" Michael Cole says before he turns his attention toward the announce table as he stands in the ring. "Apparently the guest host tonight, Snooki, wants to drive this show further into the ground with her hand picked commentary team..." Michael Cole says as he raises his hand in direction of the announce table. "You've got Josh Mathews, who hasn't who hasn't even gone through puberty yet! And then you've got Matt Striker who is probably the only person more of a nerd than Daniel Bryan! And, of course, you've got Booker T...who talks like he has a stick of butter in his mouth! Hey! Booker news flash for you...you're not a five time World Champion, you're a six time World Champion! Who taught you to count, Matt Striker!?"

"Tell me he didn't just say that?" Booker T says as he looks at Matt and Josh. "I think he just did..." Josh says.

"You know... last I checked... the policy was that The King couldn't touch Cole..." Matt says casually.

"Awww... excuse me... gotta handle some business..." Booker T says as he proceeds to take off his headset and remove his suit jacket before making his way towards the ring.

Michael Cole pauses for a moment and looks at Booker T approaching the ringside steps. "Oh you think you're a tough guy now Booker? Hey listen pal....you don't want Michael Cole....I'm a future Hall of Famer!"

"This is going to be great..." Matt Striker says with a laugh.

"Yeah... I know Booker has been waiting for an excuse to do this..." Josh Mathews replies. As he steps climbs the ring steps, Booker T calmly removes his tie and before he steps through the ring ropes, Booker unbuttons the cuffs on his sleeves.

"You think I'm afraid of you, Booker!?" Michael Cole yells into the microphone. "Don't you remember that I defeated Jerry Lawler at WrestleMania!? And defeated that fat Oklahoma redneck Jim Ross to removed him from RAW permanently!"

Without saying a word Booker T approaches Michael Cole and smacks the microphone from his hand followed by kicking Cole in the stomach to double him over. Rushing towards the rope and then rebounding off them, Booker leaps into the air and proceeds to perform his patented ax kick, which sends Cole crashing down to the mat.

"Yes!" Striker yells as he nearly jumps out of his seat.

"And Booker's not done... he's calling for it... a Royal Rumble Gang Bang Spinaroonie!" Josh Mathews says as Booker T performs his variation of the b-boying windmill in the ring.

"That may have been the greatest moment in WWE history!" Matt Striker says with a laugh.

"I can find no argument for that..." Josh replies as EMTs come to the ring to tend to Michael Cole while Booker T proceeds to head to the backstage area instead of returning to the commentary table. "Hey where is Booker going?" Josh asks.

**I know you want meeeeee! I know you want me...I know you want me...I know that you want me love...**

"I know that music..." Matt Striker begins to say.

"At this time allow me to introduce your special guest commentator for the following contest...WWE Hall of Famer, the Original Diva, Sunny!" Justin Roberts announces as the playful Sunny walks down the entrance ramp, swaying her hips perfectly from side to side, dressed in a stunning short length black dress.

"This is certainly a pleasant surprise for us Matt, we are going to be joined by the one and only, Sunny!"

"I am just loving this Josh... Sunny, not only is she a Hall of Famer, she was the manager of three consecutive sets of Tag Team Champions, the only contracted WWE Diva to appear in the original ECW, the most downloaded woman on the internet in 1996... she has done it all and done it all beautifully..." Matt Striker says as he sings the praises of the blond bombshell as she comes around the ring to join him and Josh at the commentary table.

Sunny smiles and playfully waves at Josh Mathews and Matt Striker as she steps up to the commentary table and moves to sit in the empty seat and picks up the headset. "Hello boys.." Sunny says with a laugh in the headset.

"Hello Sunny..." Matt says with a big smile. "Hi Sunny a real pleasure to have you join us..." Josh adds.

Sunny nods her head and sweetly smiles. "The pleasure is all mine..." Sunny says before she clears her throat. "Now I understand we have a big match coming up next..."

"Indeed we do... before Cole interrupted us, we were preparing to see CM Punk versus Stephanie McMahon..." Josh says.

"And we're going to get to see that... looks like the EMTs have gotten Cole out of the ring..."

"And don't forget boys...the COO of the WWE, Triple H, will be the special guest referee, which is in fact the husband of Stephanie McMahon, so things are going to definitely get interesting!" Sunny says.

"The following contest is no holes barred... introducing first... the special guest referee... Triple H!" Ring Announcer Justin Roberts says into his microphone.

**It's time to play the game...It's time to play the game...Hahahahahaha...It's all about the game and how you play it...All about control and if you can take it...**

As his music blares in the arena, Triple H, dressed in jeans and a referee shirt, makes his way to the ring.

"Triple H looking doesn't look too pleased with this assignment... I think he would prefer to be one of the participants..." Matt Striker says.

"Sunny, you've had spent some time with The Game... how do you think he'll do as a referee tonight?" Josh Mathews asks

"You know...it's going to be tough for Hunter tonight...because not only is his wife involved, but the other participant is someone that he doesn't like too much..."

**I'm all grown up now, and I've listened and learned...A true star, and I'm finally getting my turn...Took my hell, earned my spot...I'm all grown up...**

"And now the participants... introducing first... from Greenwich, Connecticut... Stephanie McMahon!" Justin Roberts announces into his microphone.

"And here comes the Billion Dollar Princess... and she is looking as ready as ever for this main event encounter" Josh Mathews says as Stephanie McMahon begins to make her way to the ring, dressed in a tight fitting top and short shorts.

1...34567...50