Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie's eyes widen for a moment and looks at Snooki. "You can't be serious...I'm not competing tonight, I'm not even prepared..."

"Yeah, Stephanie doesn't carry tights in her luggage... believe me I know..." Triple H says jokingly.

Stephanie McMahon narrows her eyes and glares at her husband. "Just what's that suppose to mean? Hunter, you must have forgot that I am a McMahon, I never turn down a challenge..." Stephanie says in a firm tone before she looks at Snooki.

"Who's my opponent?" Stephanie asks.

"Well...I was thinkin' that your opponent would be..." Snooki begins to reply.

"Knock...Knock..." CM Punk says as he casually enters Snooki's office through the open door, instantly catching Snooki's attention.

Snooki smiles and licks her lips as she looks at CM Punk. "Hey Hunkster...about time ya got here..." Snooki says as she locks her eyes on Punk. Stephanie turns her head to look at CM Punk and her eyes narrow.

"What's he doing here!?" Stephanie snaps.

"Oh you mean Snooki didn't tell you?" CM Punk asks Stephanie.

Triple H figures things out and looks at Snooki, "Stephanie is facing Punk and I'm the referee?" Triple H asks

Snooki nods her head and laughs. "Yep! Ya got it!"

Stephanie McMahon's eyes widen and she looks at Snooki, before then looking at Punk. "You've got to be kidding me..."

CM Punk shrugs his shoulders, "Well you can always forfeit but since you're a McMahon, I expect to see you out there Stephy..." Punk then grins as he steps slightly behind Stephanie in order to smack her ass, "Good luck you're gonna need it..." Punk says to Stephanie before he leaves Snooki's office.

Stephanie grits her teeth and turns her head to look at Triple H. "I hate him..." Stephanie says.

Snooki laughs shrugs her shoulders. "Shit! I could fuckin' drink his fine ass all day!"

******

Back in the arena, on the entrance stage, which is decorated with a large leather couch and two large portraits with Aksana, the Lithuanian beauty is holding a microphone as her mysteriously sexy saxophone theme plays in the arena

Aksana, dressed in a short and seductively black skirt and a black laced top, places her left hand onto her hips and presses her sultry, sensual lips together. "Helloz W...W...E Universe...I amz Aksana...welcomez to my show that my little Teddy bear let mez do for all of youz..." Aksana says before she moves to sit down on the leather couch. "Please welcomez my guest...Reyz Mysterioz...."

**Booyaka, booyaka 619 (Hey!) Booyaka, booyaka, What you gonna do when we come for you? Ya llego el Rey Mysterio. El vato cabron de San Diego. Flash up on the scene like a brown crusader.**

Rey Mysterio, wearing a white, red and green mask, black 619 t-shirt and jeans, steps through the entrance curtain. After motioning to the cameras, Rey walks over to Aksana and sit next to her on the couch.

Aksana smiles and looks at Rey Mysterio. "Thank youz so much for being Aksana's very first guest..."

"Not a problem Aksana... have to say I was a bit surprised you asked Teddy Long if I could be your guest on this show..." Rey says with a smile.

"Aksana wanted the show to be big! Youz are big, aren't youz?" Aksana asks with an innocent, seductive smile.

Rey laughs, "Well they call me the biggest little man..." Rey says.

Aksana smiles "Youz upset about not being part of the show tonight?" Aksana asks.

"A bit, it is a big part of the WWE calendar..." Rey answers.

Aksana nods her head in agreement. "Aksana is upset too...youz see Aksana does best with 20 men..."

Rey smiles, "So... you're saying you're good with 20 men... but there are 30 guys in the Rumble later... is 30 too much for you?" Rey asks.

Aksana raises an eyebrow and curiously looks at Rey Mysterio. "Youz asking Aksana question now?"

Rey shrugs, "Well you had me curious..."

"Aksana can handle many men..." Aksana says with a smile. "Reyz, who do youz think will win tonight?" Aksana asks.

"Well... there are a lot of new faces... but I think one of the guys who've been around the WWE for a while will win, so maybe Cena or Orton... now when it comes to the Divas, maybe whoever enters in towards the end, but I know what a lot of Divas can do... so my pick will be... Natalya..." Rey says.

Aksana raises an eyebrow and smirks. "Youz like John Cenaz?" Aksana asks as she presses her lips together. "Youz know he likes to rise..."

Rey laughs a bit, "Yeah I know...I've seen that first hand..."

Aksana looks at Rey Mysterio suspiciously. "Youz see John Cenaz rise...tell me..."

Rey smirks, "You know how it is in the WWE...a lot of horny Divas... a lot more horny Superstars... every now and then walk in on Cena plowing some lucky Diva..." Rey says

"Youz show Aksana?"

"Well Cena is gonna be showing what he can do later in the Rumble..." Rey Mysterio says, "But... we I can show you what I can do..."

"Youz will show Aksana?" Aksana asks with a smile.

"Yeah..." Rey nods his head as he motions for Aksana to lean towards him. When she does, Rey leans forward and kisses her lips while placing a hand between her gorgeous thighs.

Aksana closes her eyes and sets her microphone down as she starts to lightly kiss Rey back as she feels his tongue entering her mouth.

"Mmmmm..." The masked Superstar moans as he slides his tongue against Aksana's tongue as he moves his hand underneath her short black skirt and begins to rub her perfectly shaven pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Aksana sensually moans into Rey's mouth as she closes her eyes and lustfully kisses him, with her tongue moving along his tongue, feeling his fingers lingering against her wet pussy underneath her skirt.

"Mmmm..." Rey moans as he flicks his tongue against Aksana's tongue as he skillfully moves his fingers against her wet snatch.

Aksana closes her eyes and moans into Rey's mouth as she feels his fingers sliding into her wet snatch.

Rey slowly breaks the kiss with Aksana as he moves his fingers in and out of her twat. Reaching over with his free hand, Rey brings Aksana's right hand towards his jeans covered crotch as he keeps working his fingers inside of her pussy.

Aksana opens her beautiful and seductive eyes to look at Rey Mysterio before she slyly smirks as she moves her hand against his hardening region of the crotch of his jeans

"Like that?" Rey asks as Aksana moves her right hand back and forth over his bulging crotch while he continues to fuck her pussy with his fingers.

Aksana nods her head and licks her lips. "Youz feel really big..." Aksana says as she slyly moves her hand to the belt around his jeans.

Rey smirks as he pulls his fingers out from Aksana's pussy and leans back on the couch as she begins to unbuckle his belt

Aksana smirks at Rey Mysterio as she locks her mysteriously beautiful eyes with as she skillfully unbuckles and threads the belt from around his waist without looking.

"You can do with out looking... impressive..." Rey says as Aksana tosses his belt aside before she sets to work on undoing his jeans.

Aksana nods her head and licks her teeth as she unbuttons and then lowers the zipper of his jeans before her seductively skilled hands start to push down his jeans

Rey lifts himself slightly from the couch, making it easier for Aksana to push down his jeans until his large, meaty Hispanic cock is freed from their denim prison. Rey grins as he hears Aksana gasp as she gets her first look at his massive tool.

"Mmmmm...youz are very big..." Aksana says as she places her left hand around his shaft and smoothly strokes his cock.

"Well I said people call me the biggest little man..." Rey says with a smile as Aksana strokes his cock with her left hand to help it harden.

Aksana licks her lips "What should I do with it?" Aksana asks as she smoothly works her hand along his meaty Hispanic cock.

"Mmmm how about you lower your head... and suck it..." Rey suggests with a moan as Aksana strokes his cock as it becomes fully hard.

Aksana nods her head and smiles before she lowers her dark black haired head and parts her lips as she wraps them around his meaty cock as she starts to steadily bob her head to suck on his cock.

"Mmmmm..." Rey Mysterio moans and places a hand on the back of Aksana's head as she bobs her head up and down on his cock at a steady pace so that she can savor the taste of his large, fat dick.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm..." Aksana moans as she sensually bobs her head back and forth, taking him further into her sultry mouth.

"Ahhhh awww yeah..." Rey moans as Askana lowers her head further down on his cock.

Aksana closes her eyes as she bobs her head back and forth on Rey's meaty cock, with her lips brushing sensually on his shaft.

"Ahhhh mmmmm fuck...' Rey moans as Aksana lifts and lowers her head repeatedly on his tool.

Aksana places her hands down onto his nicely muscular thighs as she bobs her head smoothly back and forth, with her saliva dripping down on his cock.

Rey lifts up his shirt and takes it off, revealing his muscular and tattooed upper body while Aksana continues to suck his large, meaty Hispanic dick.

Aksana slyly slaps her wet tongue against Rey's meaty cock as she repeatedly drops her head down on his cock, with her lips rubbing back and forth smoothly.

"Mmmm yeah mami... suck that cock... ahhhh..." Rey moans as Aksana eagerly does just that, bobbing her head up and down on his tool while drooling on it at the same time.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." The Lithuanian beauty moans as she sensually bobs her head on Rey's meaty Mexican cock and teasingly twirls her tongue against the underside of his shaft.

"Awww.... mmmm..." Rey groans as Aksana works her tongue against his dick while she bobs her head on it at the same time.

Aksana lifts her seductive eyes and looks up at Rey Mysterio as she greedily sucks on his cock, lowering her head further down.

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm..." Rey Mysterio moans as Aksana perfectly deep throats his entire cock.

Aksana places her right hand onto his large ballsack and begins to rub his balls, while she continues to bob her head back and forth on his cock.

Rey leans back on the couch as Aksana gently plays with his large balls while she slurps on his large Hispanic dick.

Aksana lifts her head off of Rey's cock and spits some saliva onto the head of his Mexican cock before she takes her right hand spreads the saliva down his shaft, while fondling his balls with her left hand.

"Yeah mami... mmmm..." Rey groans as Aksana strokes his cock with one hand and rubs his nuts with the other. The masked Superstar licks his lips as Aksana removes her hands from his cock and balls so that she can slide down her black skirt from her hips.

Aksana seductively looks at Rey Mysterio as she lowers her skirt down her gorgeously toned, smooth and tanned legs to expose her shaved and moist snatch. Aksana bends over to pick up the microphone. "Aksana have a question for youz..." Aksana says into the microphone.

"Alright..." Rey replies as he nods his head.

Aksana licks her teeth as she proceeds to lift her top to expose her large and perfectly rounded tits. "Youz think Aksana is the hottest Diva?"

Rey licks his lips, "One of the hottest I've seen..." Rey answers

Aksana nods her head "Good answer!" Aksana says as she sets the microphone back down and moves to straddle Rey Mysterio's lap as she lowers herself down onto his rock hard cock.

"Awwww...shucky ducky...quack, quack...Askana goin' down on Mysterio with the greatest of ease!" Booker T comments over the headset.

"See Josh.... I told you he'll say it... you owe me a twenty..." Matt Striker says into his headset while Josh Mathews shakes his head. Back on the stage, Rey places his hands on Aksana's hips as he begins to thrust his cock upward into her cunt.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh..." Aksana moans and grits her teeth as she places her hands onto Rey's muscular and tattoo covered chest as she smoothly bounces, seductively grinding her sensual body on his cock.

"Mmmmm ahhh yeah mami..." Rey moans as he thrusts his cock smoothly up into Aksana's twat.

Aksana locks her beautiful and mysterious eyes with Rey as she rocks forward on his cock, sliding her hands against his chest.

"Ohhhh fuck... mmmm..." Rey groans as Aksana gracefully bounces on his cock.

Aksana tilts her head back and closes her eyes as she lustfully rocks on Rey's cock, while dropping smoothly on his cock as he thrusts up into her.

Rey Mysterio licks his lips as Aksana increases her pace of movement as she rides his impressive shaft.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhh youz like a big...how do youz say...comeback?" Aksana asks as she bounces swiftly on his cock.

"Mmmm yeah... I love making a big impact..." Rey replies with a groan as he turns on the couch and lays Aksana on it while shifting himself to kneel between her legs.

"Rey Mysterio looks to be on top of the situation..." Josh Mathews says into his headset while Rey starts to briskly hammer Aksana's cunt

"You are exactly right Josh, and I just want to point out, that much like in the ring, Rey Mysterio brings the offense when you least expect it..." Matt Striker comments. Aksana wraps her gorgeous legs around his waist as she leans on the couch and moves against the surface, with his cock pounding into her.

"Mmmmm ahhhh awww..." Rey Mysterio groans as Aksana moves against him, perfectly matching his pace as he fucks her.

Aksana places her hands onto Rey's strong arms and presses her lips together as she pushes against his cock, while he repeatedly thrusts into her.

"Ohhh shit... mmm fuck..." Rey grunts as he drives his cock balls deep into Aksana's snatch as she grinds herself against him.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhh!" Aksana moans as her juicy and rounded tits sway as she moves against Rey's deep thrusts.

"Ahhhh mmmmm..." Rey grits his teeth as his recently surgically repaired knee bothers him slightly as he continues to pound Aksana's cunt with his large cock.

"Ohhhhhhh...youz like Aksana...mmmmmm youz do?" Aksana moans as she pushes eagerly against his cock.

"Awww...dawg Rey's knee must be bother him or somethin' ya can see the slow down of his pace..." Booker T comments.

"No surprise there, Rey has had so much work done on his knees over the years it's a small miracle he can walk..." Matt Striker replies.

"Mmmm fuck... ahhh..." Rey groans as he pulls Aksana up from the couch as he leans back to lay on it, resulting in her being on top of him.

Aksana tosses her mysterious dark hair back and licks her lips as she places her hands down on his muscular chest and swiftly rocks back and forth.

"Ahhhh mmmm..." Rey moans as Aksana briskly rocks on his large and thick Hispanic cock.

"Mmmmmmmm....ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." The Lithuanian beauty moans as she drops down on his rock hard cock.

"Ohhhh fuck... mmmm awww..." Rey groans as his cock starts to throb within Aksana's hot wet pussy.

Aksana licks her teeth and looks down at him with her sultry and mysterious eyes as she rocks swiftly on his cock

"Ahhhh... awww..." Rey moans as he starts to cum inside of Aksana's snatch as she rocks even harder on his throbbing tool.

Aksana closes her eyes as she smoothly rocks back and forth on his cock, gradually coming to a stop on his cock as his warm cum floods her.

"Mmmm ahhhh shit..." Rey moans as his cock continues to throb until he's finished cumming.

Aksana licks her lips and moves to lift herself off of Rey's cock to stand and picks up the microphone. "Ladies and gentlemenz...thank youz for watching Aksana..."

*******

Meanwhile, backstage, several members of WWE security are carrying former WWE Diva Melina as she screams loudly, as she looks at John Laurinaitis, "You can't do this to me! I'm the most dominant Diva ever! I'm a fucking A-lister!" Melina yells as she tries to free herself from the grasp of the security personnel.

John Laurinaitis raises his left hand to stop the members of the WWE security crew. "Gentlemen...hold on just second..." The Executive Vice President of Talent Relations says in his hoarse voice. "Melina...I understand you want your position back with World Wrestling Entertainment, I get that...ok?"

"Are you stupid?! Of course I do you fucking moron!" Melina snaps as she to pull herself free from the grasp of the security guards.

"Now, now, now Melina...your behavior is very unprofessional, ok?" John Laurinaitis says. "And normally I would over look that...you're a very attractive Diva...and you know me, I listen to what the WWE Universe wants and what excites them, I'm Mr. Excitement...ok?" John Laurinaitis says in an even tone. "And I know what the WWE Universe thinks of you Melina..."

"Like you give a damn what those idiots think!" Melina yells.

John Laurinaitis shakes his head. "Now Melina...after hearing the WWE Universe and seeing your performance in my office, you failed to impress me...ok? So...I have no other choice but to wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and have security and escort you from the building..."

"Fuck off... this company is going to burn with you around!" Melina yells before she spits at John Laurinaitis. The security guards resume carrying Melina to the exit as Laurinaitis wipes Melina's saliva from his suit jacket.

John Laurinaitis presses his lips together and looks over towards Melina, shaking his head. "Hey Melina...one last thing!" John Laurinaitis loudly says in his hoarse voice. "Tell John Morrison that Big Johnny says hello..." Laurinaitis says before he smirks and gives Melina a 'thumbs up' gesture.

"Fuck you!" Melina yells back at Laurinaitis just before security chucks her out an open door as Ron Simmons and 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan watch from a distance.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan turns his head and looks at Ron Simmons before he points at Melina with his left thumb. "Hoooooooooooooo!"

"DAMN!" Ron Simmons adds just as security slams the door leading out of the arena shut before Melina can get back in.

******

"Please welcome... former WWE Women's Champion...LITA!" Justin Roberts says into his microphone while Booker T, Josh Mathews and Matt Striker try to compose themselves after seeing Melina getting ejected from the arena

**So fuck your rules, man!...So fuck your rules, man!...You step up, you'll go down fast...I've got to release all the shit that's made up my past..**

"Aww now there's one of the all time greats right there..." Booker T says as Lita makes her way to the ring from the backstage area.

"Lita was invited to participate this year... but she chose to just be an observer tonight..." Josh Mathews says.

"And millions of Team Extreme fans are a bit disappointed but it's always great the see Lita in the WWE..." Matt Striker adds.

After entering the ring, Justin hands a microphone to Lita and leaves the ring. Standing in the middle of the ring, Lita, dressed in a low cut black top and hip hugger cargo pants, raises the microphone, "Hello WWE Universe... I know some would expect me to enter in the rumble... but as much as I love fucking the big cocks of the WWE Superstars... I love to see them fuck the gorgeous Divas of the WWE..." Lita says before suddenly she is interrupted.

"EXCUSE ME!" The shrill voice of WWE's resident cougar Vickie Guerrero yells as she appears on the stage

"Oh for crying out loud..." Josh Mathews says into his headset.

"It's the cougar of the WWE... Vickie Guerrero... looking as lovely as ever..." Matt Striker replies.

In the ring, Lita raises an eyebrow before saying into her microphone, "You are not excused blimpy!" Lita says in response to Vickie.

"I said, EXCUSE ME!" Vickie Guerrero yells into the microphone as she walks down the entrance ramp and toward the ring.

"And you are still not excused..." Lita replies as Vickie climbs the ring steps and enters the ring.

"You know...it's bad enough that we have a juvenile delinquent as the guest host tonight, but what's worse is we have The Muppets here too!" Vickie says with a glare and then laughs a bit. "Oh...Clearly you've let yourself go since your time in the WWE, because I thought you were Miss Piggy!" Vickie says before she hysterically laughs.