Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lita smirks, "I wouldn't talk about looking like a pig if I was you," Lita replies, "And you know, I heard you begged to be apart of the Rumble tonight but the entire locker room threaten not to show up if that was allowed because no one wants to see you naked!" Lita laughs.

Vickie Guerrero narrows her eyes and glares at Lita before she points at the former Women's Champion. "You think you're funny?!" Vickie snaps before she takes a step closer. "I have news for you Lita...there's a new extreme Diva in the WWE and it's Vickie Guerrero!"

"The only things that are extreme about you is your bad breath, the wrinkles on your face and the stretch marks on your thighs that everyone in the word can see thanks to the WWE being in HD..." Lita replies.

"EXCUSE ME!?" Vickie yells and grits her teeth before she takes a calming breath, raising her left hand. "You know...I am sick and tired of people like you coming in and stealing my spotlight!"

"How can anyone steal it, your ass is so wide it blocks it from hitting the ring..." Lita replies with a smirk.

"Ohhhhh dawg! Don't do it like dat baby!" Booker T comments with a laugh.

Vickie presses her lips firmly together and coldly glares at Lita. "You think you've still it Lita!?" Vickie snaps.

"Oh I still got it... as opposed to you, who never had it to start with..." Lita replies.

"Oh is that so Lita!? Well you better be careful with what you say, because before I came out here I had conversation with John Laurinaitis and told him about an idea I had, which he happened to like..."

Lita rolls his eyes, "Anything you thought up that he likes is obviously a bad idea..." Lita says.

Vickie slyly smirks and places a hand onto her hip. "I'm challenging you to a hardcore gauntlet match!"

Lita raises an eyebrow and laughs, "Oh please, you wouldn't last past one guy..."

Vickie presses her lips together "Do you accept or are you too out of shape!?"

"I don't think so, I'm here to watch, and like I said, no one wants to see you naked..." Lita answers.

Vickie shrugs her shoulders and takes a step back. "Figures...I knew you were too chicken..." Vickie says before she smirks. "And here I thought you were the one that participated in live sex celebrations...you're nothing more than a former shell of your once great self"

Lita raises an eyebrow and smirks, "Oh really? Well then porky... bring on the boys... because I'm more extreme than you will ever be..." Lita says as she firmly pokes Vickie in the chest.

"Oh wow, looks like we'll be getting a bonus match tonight!" Matt Striker says into his headset.

Vickie Guerrero stumbles back slightly after Lita pokes her firmly in the chest. Vickie opens her mouth in disbelief and her eyes glare with hatred. "Allow me to introduce your first opponent...he is the legal advisor of John Laurinaitis, David Otunga!"

**Oh-A-Oh...When you're standin' next to me...Yeah I know you feel the power...It's the feelin' that you get...**

Lita looks less than impressed as David Otunga, wearing wrestling trunks and coated with an extreme amount of baby oil makes his way to the ring.

"There has to be more oil on Otunga's body than there was in the Louisiana oil spill..." Josh says as he sees Otunga's appearance.

"And it looks like this match is being made official as referee Chad Patton has entered the ring..." Matt Striker comments as Vickie Guerrero exits the ring and stands at ringside, cheering David Otunga as he enters.

"You have no chance in winning..." David Otunga says to Lita before flexing as if he was some sort of masterpiece of art.

Lita raises an eyebrow and places her hands onto her sinfully curved hips, after dropping the microphone on the mat, as she looks at him. "Bring it!" Lita says with a nod of her head.

Otunga moves towards Lita who in one smooth motion drops to her knees and yanks down Otunga's trunks, freeing his large black cock.

Lita nods her head slightly. "Not bad..." Lita says before she places her right hand around his cock and begins to work her hand along his black shaft.

"Mmmm..." Otunga moans as Lita strokes his cock as it rapidly hardens in her grasp.

Lita tosses her red hair back and licks her sinful lips as she leans her head down and slides her pierced tongue against the head of his cock.

"Ahhhhh awww..." Otunga groans as Lita flicks her tongue against the large head of his dick.

Lita lifts her eyes and seductively looks up at Otunga as she talentedly moves her tongue around the head of his cock, while working her hand along his shaft.

"Mmmmm ahhhh..." Otunga moans as Lita skillfully strokes his cock while lapping her tongue against its head at the same time,

"Come on David!" Vickie yells as she stands at ringside and smacks her hands against the apron, while Lita parts her lips and takes him into her wickedly hot mouth.

"Mmmmm..." Otunga groans as he places a hand on Lita's head and shoves her head all the way down on his black dick.

Lita places her hands onto Otunga's impressively muscular waist and begins to bob her head on the Harvard educated lawyer's cock, with her sultry lips brushing against his cock.

"Ahhhh... awwww...." Otunga groans as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of Lita's mouth.

"Otunga may be making a mistake here... as great as getting head from Lita is...it's going to lower his chances of defeating her..." Striker comments.

"Aw yeah, cause Lita ain't no fool, she knows all about finishing guys quick and easy..." Booker adds.

Lita lifts her beautiful and sultry eyes as she steadily bob her head on his cock, with her sinful lips brushing against his cock.

"Ahhhh awww..." Otunga groans as Lita keeps a steady pace as she sucks and slurps on his cock.

Lita turns her head and seductively grinds her lips on his shaft, while rapidly bobs her head with her saliva dripping down on his cock.

"Mmmmm fuck..." Otunga groans before he suddenly pulls out of Lita's mouth and pulls her up to her feet. After forcing Lita towards one of the corners of the ring, Otunga turns her to face away from him, pulls down her baggy cargo pants and proceeds to firmly ram his black dick into her pussy.

"Mmmmmm...fuck!" Lita groans and smirks as she places her hands onto the ring ropes as she moves forward on her feet with Otunga pumping his educated cock into her from behind.

"Ahhhh ahhhh..." Otunga groans as he thrusts his cock swiftly in and out of Lita's pussy.

Lita grits her teeth as she turns her head and looks back at Otunga as her sinfully hot ass smacks against muscular waist.

"Ahhhh... mmmm awww..." Otunga groans as he recklessly drives his cock into Lita's cunt with swift and firm thrusts.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh you like that pussy? Mmmmmm best you've ever had?" Lita asks with a laugh.

"Awww... ahhhhh..." Otunga grunts as he plows his cock nonstop into Lita's pussy while he starts to breath heavy.

"Looks like Otunga is pushing himself to try and take out Lita quickly..." Josh Mathews says into his headset while Vickie Guerrero climbs onto the ring apron only for the Referee Patton to order her to get off.

Lita turns her head and glances at Vickie Guerrero with a sly smirk as she rocks on her feet to eagerly and briskly push against Otunga's thrusting cock.

"Vickie ain't happy with what's going down, now if it was me, I'd be doing things to make sure Lita ain't anywhere near to working my dick over," Booker T comments as a frustrated Vickie paces back and forth at ringside as she watches Otunga's thrusts become more erratic as he fucks Lita in the corner of the ring.

Vickie raises her left hand to her forehead and shakes her head as she looks on in disbelief as her first hand-picked Superstar to go against Lita is easily being sexually dominated by the former Women's Champion.

"Ahhhhh ahhhh fuck..." Otunga groans as he pulls his now heavily throbbing cock out of Lita's pussy but the Extreme Diva doesn't give him a chance to back away as she turns and drops to her knees in order to take his dick back into her mouth.

Lita places her right hand at the base of Otunga's shaft and briskly bobs her head back and forth, with her sinful lips working on his shaft.

"Ahhhhh awww..." Otunga moans as Lita rapidly bobs her head on his cock while a frustrated Vickie smacks her hands against the ring apron.

Lita slyly looks at Vickie out of the corner of her eye as she swiftly bobs her head on Otunga's cock with her tongue smacking against the bottom side of his shaft.

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm fuck..." Otunga groans as he starts to cum, flooding Lita's talented mouth with a decent amount of his jizz.

Lita presses her lips tightly around his cock and turns her head as his warm cum fills her mouth before she lifts her head and greedily swallows his load. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Vickie Guerrero moans and grits her teeth as she sees David Otunga releasing into her mouth. Vickie angrily stomps her left foot on the floor outside the ring.

"Looks like Otunga has came and went..." Striker says into his headset as Referee Patton motions for Otunga to leave the ring.

**Check...one, two...Oh yeah...Check this out! I got you where I want you, cause your clock time's running out...***

"And here comes Lita's next challenge... Jack Swagger!" Josh Mathews says as Jack Swagger, wearing a blue and red wrestling singlet comes from the back and charges down the ramp and into the ring while Lita is climbing to the top rope.

"What is Lita doing?" Striker asks as Lita removes her top as Swagger rushes towards her while Otunga leaves the ring and heads to the back.

As Jack Swagger moves closer to Lita, the once Xtreme Diva leaps off of the top rope and amazingly lands on his shoulders, with her legs around his neck. In a single quick motion, Lita leans back and turns her body as she delivers a perfectly executed hurricanrana.

"Off the top rope..." Josh yells in excitement.

"With the greatest of ease!" Booker adds.

"We have a Royal Rumble moment for the ages!" Striker says.

A dazed Jack Swagger looks up at the arena lights, completely unaware that Lita has grabbed the right short pants leg of his singlet and rips it to the crotch to free Swagger's large meaty All-American America cock while an irate Vickie Guerrero screams at ringside.

Lita tosses her fiery red hair back and licks her teeth before she moves to straddle Jack Swagger, positioning her head near Swagger's cock and her pussy near his face. Lita wraps her hand around his cock and begins to stroke his shaft, while spitting her saliva down to quicken the pace of him hardening.

"Now...this...this right here is why Lita is my Top 5, dawg!" Booker T comments. "Lita takin' it to the extreme, dawg!"

"Mmmm..." Swagger moans as he slowly starts to recover from Lita's hurricanrana. while she jerks him off.

Lita turns her head and slyly smirks over at Vickie Guerrero before she slaps her tongue against the head of Swagger's All-American American cock and continues to work her hand against his cock.

"Ahhh..." Swagger moans as he feels Lita's tongue against his cock before he realizes Lita's cunt is above his face. Swagger lifts his head up and starts to lap his tongue against Lita's pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Lita moans before she parts her lips and opens her mouth to take Swagger's cock. Lita wraps her sultry lips around his cock and begins to bob her head back and forth.

"Mmmmm.. mmmm..." Swagger moans as he works his tongue against Lita's cunt as she skillfully bob her head on his dick in the middle of the ring.

"Mmmmmmm....mmmmmmm..." Lita groans as she turns her head on his cock with her wet saliva dripping down, briskly moving her head.

"Mmmmm... ahhh..." Jack Swagger as he thrusts his cock upward into Lita's mouth while she grinds her pussy down against his mouth.

Lita rocks slightly on top of Swagger as she pushes back against his tongue, while she places both of her hands onto his legs, while she bobs her head at a smooth, but brisk pace.

Swagger places his hands on Lita's ass cheeks and begins to squeeze them as h works his tongue in and out of her pussy while she eagerly sucks his cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Lita moans as she presses her sultry and sinful lips tightly around his cock, lowering her head further down while she grinds her lips.

"Ahhh... mmmm..." Swagger moans as Lita deep throats his cock quite easily.

"Come on Jack! Fuck her!" Vickie shouts from ring side as she's not happy that Swagger is making the same mistake Otunga made and letting Lita work her oral magic on his dick.

Lita impressively holds Jack Swagger's cock inside of her mouth as she bobs her head back and forth along his meaty cock, with her saliva dripping down.

"Ahhhh..." Jack Swagger groans as Lita continues to suck his dick as he pushes her upward from his face. Lita slips from his grasp when she lifts her head up and moves forward to quickly mount herself on his dick.

Lita raises an eyebrow and smirks down at Jack Swagger as she leans forward and places her hands onto his chest before she begins to rock on his cock, with her sinfully wet pussy trapping Swagger inside of her.

"Ahhhh shit...' Swagger moans as Lita rocks back and forth on his cock until he places his hands on her hips as he starts to thrust his shaft up into her.

"Mmmmmmm yeah...mmmmmm..." Lita moans and smirks as she rocks back and forth on Swagger's cock, grinding down on his cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmm..." Swagger groans as Lita grinds her snatch down on his upward thrusting dick.

Vickie Guerrero leans against the ring apron and smacks her hands against the wrestling mat. "Come on Jack! Do something!" Vickie yells as she watches the former sinful sexpot of the Rated R Superstar manipulate Swagger's cock, grinding and rocking on his shaft.

Holding onto Lita's hips, Swagger manages to turn onto his left side, laying Lita in front of himself as he now thrusts his cock into her pussy from behind.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh shit..." Lita groans with pleasure and eagerly starts to push back against Swagger's All-American American cock.

"Ahhhh... awww... mmmm..." Swagger grunts as he plows his cock deeply into Lita's pussy as she pushes back against him. When he lifts her right leg up, Swagger is able to ram his cock deeper into Lita's snatch.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...mmmmm..." Lita moans and licks her teeth as she easily pushes back against his cock.

"Ahhhh ahhh..." Swagger moans his cock begins to throb inside of Lita's pussy and his pace becomes so noticeably erratic that Vickie Guerrero brings both of her palms up to her forehead in disbelief.

Lita narrows her eyes and seductively glares back at Swagger as she perfectly grinds her body and pushes against Swagger's cock. "Mmmmmm ohhhh yeah...." Lita moans as she begins to sweat.

"Ahhh fuck... ahhh..." Jack Swagger groans as he pulls out of Lita's pussy just as he starts to cum and his spunk sprays onto Lita's things.

"Looks like Swagger is done..." Josh starts to say

**I'm here to show the world, I'm here to show the world...Come on!...**

"And here comes Dolph Ziggler, sprinting to the ring!" Striker says as Dolph comes from the back wearing wrestling trunks while the referee tries to get Swagger out of the ring. As he enters the ring, Dolph knocks Swagger accidentally into referee Chad Patton and both men go down as Dolph moves towards Lita.

"You're mine!" Dolph grins as he lowers his trunks freeing his huge and fully harden cock.

Lita presses her lips together and looks at Dolph Ziggler before she laughs "Is that so?" Lita asks before she stands up and gets right into Ziggler's face. "Bring it on!"

Ziggler charges towards Lita, bending forward as he drives his shoulder into her stomach, effectively knocking the wind out of her as he tackles her to the mat. Spreading her legs, Ziggler rams his cock into Lita's snatch as Vickie claps at ringside approvingly.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh fuck!" Lita groans as she feels Ziggler's rock hard cock ramming into her pussy. Vickie smirks and wickedly laughs as she points at Lita, before she turns her head and notices that referee Chad Patton is knocked down. Vickie narrows her eyes and glares at Lita before she turns to Swagger.

"Jack! Jack! Get in there!" Vickie yells.

Shaking his head to clear it, Jack Swagger soon realizes what Vickie wants him to and he begins to stroke his cock to get it hard again. "What da hell?" Booker T asks.

"Looks like there's going to be some major cheating going on... but hey, the referee is down and out..." Striker says.

"Ahhhh ahhh..." Dolph groans as he pumps his cock firmly and swiftly into Lita's pussy.

Lita grits her teeth and glares up at Dolph Ziggler as he firmly slams his cock into her, barely giving her a chance to recover from having the wind knocked out of her.

"Mmmmm ahhhh..." Dolph groans as he pounds Lita's pussy with his meaty cock. "Hey roll over..." Swagger says as he approaches Dolph and Lita.

"Ahhh awww..." Dolph just grunts as he proceeds to turn over so that Lita is on top of him. Swagger kneels behind Lita and forces his cock into her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" Lita moans and grits her teeth as she is sharply jolted forward on Ziggler's cock with Swagger ramming his cock into her ass.

"Ahhhh yeah awww..." Jack Swagger grunts as he recklessly pumps his cock in and out of Lita's asshole while Dolph Ziggler thrusts up into her snatch.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhh fuck! Fuck!" Lita moans and closes her eyes as the surprise assault on her body is too much for her to recover from and she begins to become an easy pawn for Ziggler and Swagger.

With Vickie Guerrero watching from ringside near the ring steps with one hand on the ring apron and the other out of sight, Ziggler and Swagger plow their large dicks in and out of Lita's pussy and ass. "Vickie has to be loving this..." Josh says.

"Sure looks like it Josh with the way she's trying to use the ring step to hide the fact she's playing with her self..." Matt says.

"Awww don't do it like that..." Booker says with a chuckle.

Lita's sinfully hot body drips with sweat as she swiftly moves between Ziggler and Swagger with both of their large cocks ramming into her.

"Mmmmm fuck... ahhh..." Jack Swagger groans as his cock starts to throb again, and realizing that he hasn't had enough time to properly recover, Lita tries to squeeze her ass down on his pulsating dick.

Lita grinds her sultry ass down and lowers with all her weight on Swagger's cock as Ziggler rams into her pussy. Vickie Guerrero smacks her hands against the ring apron as she sees that referee Chad Patton is starting to awaken. "Jack! Jack! Get out!" Vickie yells.

"Ahhhh shit... awww..." Jack Swagger groans as he starts to pull out of Lita's ass but as his cock escapes her asshole, he starts to cum. As Swagger makes his way to leave the ring, Ziggler lifts Lita off of his cock, gets to his feet and pulls Lita up as well. Bending Lita forward, Ziggler rams his cock back into her pussy and also reaches forward to put Lita in a sleeper hold just as Chad Patton notices that Swagger is still in the ring.

Lita grits her teeth and shakes her head to try to squirm out of Ziggler's sleeper hold, while she rocks on her feet with his cock pumping out of her from behind. "Mmmmmm....fuck..." Lita groans as her fight begins to weaken.

"Looks like Referee Chad Patton is thinking Swagger was just now trying to get in the ring..." Josh says as Patton motions for Swagger to go the back.

"We need some referees who can take blow or two without being knocked out for twenty minutes..." Booker T adds. Ziggler keeps thrusting his cock in and out of Lita's wet pussy as he keeps his sleeper hold perfectly locked on her.

Vickie Guerrero tilts her head back and wickedly laughs as she points at Lita, as her eyes start to flutter and her body begins to slip with her knees weakening, with Ziggler's cock ramming into her.