Runs in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that was hot!!" Isabel's eyes met mine. She lifted her head up and kissed me, long and deep. She looked down at the white mess that was soaking her bush, taking some of it on two fingers and licking them. "Mmm...you taste good, too." She smiled. "Looking at your come all over me is so hot. You weren't kidding about me churning up your sperm. Looking at it all over my bush is making me horny again."

"I can fix that," I said.

Isabel looked at me a moment. "That would be nice, but I think I'll let that ride. Sometimes when I get that way, it's good to let it build. I may come over later this week," she said, stroking the last drops of come from my cock.

"If you really want to let it build, put your panties back on over all that come. Don't clean any of it up, just let it soak into your hair and panties. Bet that drives you wild."

Isabel gave me a curious look. I could see the wheels turning.

"Or don't put your panties on at all. Just let yourself feel the air all over you, my come drying into all that pretty hair."

Isabel smiled big. "You're so dirty. I knew there was a side of you that you weren't showing me."

"It wasn't exactly appropriate for me to show it til very recently. But now that you're old enough, yeah, there's a side to me that likes to play."

"Good," said Isabel, a wicked smile coming over her face. "I have a dirty side, too. Almost no one knows. My mom and grandma would be mortified. They think I'm this innocent little church girl."

"About which they are apparently mistaken," I teased her.

"Yup. I had two boyfriends this year. The first one was kind of a horn dog, always trying to feel me. I don't know what it was-if he finally wore me down, or I just heard one sermon too many about sexual immorality and don't fuck til you're married-but one afternoon we were fooling around at my house, and I decided to let him go for it. Fortunately he had a condom, which made it a lot easier to follow through once I decided to go there."

"Guess he was prepared, or it was just the payoff for wishful thinking," I said.

Isabel laughed. "I think he was carrying it around for a while. The wrapper was kinda worn down."

"I guess you liked it??"

"I did. It wasn't the most satisfying thing, but it felt good feeling his dick inside me. It did awaken my desire, in fact after a few times, I became the horn dog, a lot more aggressive. I think it put him off a little, since he felt he wasn't in charge any more."

"Yeah, I just bet. He was really thrown off balance I'm sure. It's unusual for the girl to be the more assertive one with these things. Usually they're trying to fend off the guy's advances."

"I think it did make him uncomfortable. But I decided that this was something I wanted to pursue, and if the boyfriend couldn't handle it, I could always find another. Guys almost never turn down a chance to have sex!! Anyway, he didn't last long after that. The second boyfriend was a lot more comfortable with me being the one to start things, and we fooled around a lot."

"Nothing like being young and horny," I said.

"True. We tried a lot of things."

"Ah," I said. "That explains why you know your way around a good screw."

Isabel laughed. "You noticed!!"

"It was pretty obvious when you played with my balls, and took my cock the way you did, and put it inside you. I had an idea you'd done this before. So what happened to that boyfriend??"

"He was the one who wanted me to shave. He didn't have a hair on him, except for his head. He said it would look really hot to be able to see everything going on. I actually did shave, and after a week I hated it. He wasn't too crazy about me growing my bush back-and he didn't like the idea of going down on me with all that hair."

"You won't have that problem with me. I want you to keep it, and I'll dive right in," I told Isabel.

"So I see," said Isabel, smiling at me. "I think I'm going to like our 'tutoring' this year." She leaned over to kiss me.

"I'm getting the feeling we'll be learning a lot from each other!!" I said with a laugh. "What suddenly made me so interesting to you? I never expected us to be doing this."

"It wasn't really so sudden. I've had something of a crush on you for a couple of years. You've always been so sweet to me, even when I was just a kid. When I hit 16, I started to see you differently. I fought it for a long time, as I knew you wouldn't do anything as long as I was not 18, and I also knew you were close with my family, and it made sense that you wouldn't betray that friendship."

I was surprised by Isabel's perceptiveness. "True. Dee (my late wife) and I were friends with your grandparents for a long time, and to a lesser extent with your parents. Aside from the age issue, I'd never have gone there just on that-and I'm sure you're smart enough to understand the infidelity issues as well. So it wasn't going to happen, though to be honest, I never looked at you as anything but Kim and Walter's granddaughter til very recently. Don't get me wrong-I always thought of you as a sweet girl-a very smart, sweet girl, but not as a sexual conquest. My interest has always been more toward older women."

"So what got you interested??" asked Isabel.

"Um, you turned 18," I said drawing a laugh from Isabel. "That was only part of it. Suddenly you seemed to have this sexy air about you. Not in a bad, slutty way; you just took on this aura of sexual awareness. It's hard to explain. That and it seemed like you dressed to appeal to guys more. Not that much changed, but you started wearing dresses a lot more, and they were shorter and just a little lower cut on top. I noticed you quit wearing a bra most of the time, too."

"Not that I have much to put in it!!" Isabel laughed.

"That's not the point. It's that you seemed to have found a comfort with your sexuality, which is pretty uncommon in someone your age."

Isabel got pensive for a moment. "Yeah, that's true. Most of my friends are really conflicted about it. But you know what's funny?? You'd never guess who made me think about all these things."

"OK, I'll bite," I said. "Who??"

"My grandma."

"Really??" I said, quite surprised.

"Yup. Oddly enough, she was talking about you."

"You talked to your grandmother about me??" I could not imagine her having that conversation.

"Not exactly. I overheard her on the phone to one of her friends one day. She was saying how she had found someone, a good friend with benefits. As she talked, I realized she was talking about you. She was saying how good you made her feel, and she felt really close to you, though she didn't mention you by name. I knew you and she had been spending a lot of time together, so it was easy to make the connection."

I thought a moment. "That's sweet of her. I adore your grandma, and I'm glad I can not only make her feel good sexually, but loved as well."

"Well, she adores you too. She's had a crush on you for years."

"She had mentioned that to me," I admitted.

"It's pretty obvious to anyone who sees her when you're around. She just lights up. I can see why." Isabel smiled at me.

I smiled back. "I'm glad I can give you something as well. I just hope it's not a problem for you that I am also involved with your grandma. We don't have any jealousy, and beyond a close friendship, we don't have any serious commitment, so we're free to see others if we choose. I'm not so sure, though, how she'd feel about you and I getting together like we did this afternoon."

"Yeah, you're right," said Isabel. "We should probably keep this quiet. A lot of people we know might not understand it. And, as you know, my family thumps their Bibles pretty hard, so the fact that we're screwing might not go over too well!!"

"As long as you're OK with the fact that I'm also getting together with your grandma, we can keep this going. I've become very fond of you, and don't want that to become a problem for us. For what it's worth, if you decide to get a boyfriend, I won't get bent out of shape about it. After all, you're 18; you should have boyfriends your own age, and not be hanging with an old fat guy, even if he does screw you silly."

Isabel laughed, then leaned over to give me a kiss and a long hug. "You're sweet. And you give me everything I need."

"Just let me know when someone comes along. I'll back off so you won't have so much conflict with your feelings."

"I will. But then, having two guys could be fun," said Isabel with a smile. She stood up and picked up her panties from the end of the sofa. I watched as she pulled them on. It took about 30 seconds for my come to start soaking through, making her giggle. She adjusted them, but there was just too much for it not to soak into them. "This is so weird. But it's good at the same time. I never thought about letting either of my boyfriends come on my pussy the way you did. They always wanted to shoot their come inside me."

"You like it??" I asked.

"Mmmm, yeah," said Isabel, again adjusting her panties, feeling the slickness of my sperm being spread all over her bush, by now getting tacky. She pulled on her dress and flip flops, and I walked her out to her car. Once outside, she felt the breeze on her panties, and giggled as she felt the stickiness. I opened her door, and she got in, giving me a good upskirt view of her come filled panties. She smiled at me. I leaned over to kiss her. "Bye, Tom," she said as I closed the door.

The school year wore on, and we got together once or twice a week to stay up on her various classes. We paid special attention to her math, though we also spent some time on American History, a subject I had some interest in. Many times, we'd share an encounter after we got the work done, sometimes satisfying each other orally, sometimes she'd jerk me off while I played with her pussy, sometimes just straight fucking, though always with a condom.

One afternoon about mid October, during one of our sessions, Isabel asked me if I had the next Sunday free. I said I did, asking what she had in mind.

"I really appreciate how you have helped me. It's really paid off. I'm likely to get at least a dozen college credits from my AP classes, which will be a real help. I'd like to take you do dinner, someplace nice, next week."

I smiled at her. "So, you're asking an old guy on a date??" I teased her.

"If that's how you want to put it, yes. I'm asking you on a date." Isabel gave me a broad smile.

"I'd love that." I took her hand. "I think spending an evening with you, no homework, nothing to do but enjoy each other, would be delightful."

Isabel squeezed my hand. "OK then, I have to work during the day, so I'll be here at, say, six??"

"You're on," I said.

"Dress nice," she said.

I went through the next week full of anticipation. I hadn't felt this anxious about a date in years, but here I was all excited over a date with an 18 year old, as if I had never done it before. I put on a pair of good black jeans, a white western shirt, and boots. "I clean up OK for an old guy," I thought to myself. I just hoped I'd look good enough for my date.

Six o'clock rolled around, and Isabel came rolling up into the driveway, right on time. She got out of the car, and she was breathtaking. She had on a deep cut, cowl neck, figure hugging black dress that came to about mid thigh, and black ankle high boots.

She came up, and we kissed, short and sweet.

"Ready??"

"Been ready since you asked me out."

Isabel smiled. "I have too. I've been looking forward to this for a long time."

"So, how do you explain being out late when you have school the next day?? I imagine your mom and dad aren't thrilled about this."

"Dad had to go out of town for a few days on business, and mom went with him. I told them I'm spending the night over at Julianne's." Ah yes, Julianne, Isabel's best friend. She was also a little hottie, but it's not too likely I'll ever have the chance to follow up on that.

I chuckled. "You have all your bases covered, I see. It will work as long as mom doesn't call Julianne."

"She won't. They trust me," said Isabel with a smile. We got in her car, and headed over to the next town to one of the finer Italian places. She must have been saving her pennies, since the restaurant she chose was easily a $70 check for two. That fact didn't seem to faze her, and we had a wonderful dinner there, both of us having seafood and pasta dishes that were quite tasty, finished off with tiramisu. We enjoyed each other's company immensely. While we had known each other for years, this was the first time we had really had a chance to talk at length and with some depth, and I could sense a much closer relationship building as we conversed.

Now done with dinner, we held hands as we walked out to Isabel's car. She unlocked it, and as I was headed to the passenger side, she held onto me long enough for me to swing around. She pulled me to her, took my head and kissed me, a long deep kiss that left no question as to her intentions for the rest of the evening. Isabel drove, I rode shotgun. I'd reach over and put my hand on her right thigh, gently stroking it. I kept trying to get under the hem of her dress, but she would gently push me away. We played this game for most of the 20 minute ride home. The teasing was fun, but I wondered what she was hiding under her dress that she didn't want me to find, at least not just yet. As it was, I had been getting a glimpse of tit every time she leaned forward or shifted position, so I knew she was braless.

When we got back to my house, we got out, Isabel reaching into the back of the car to pull out a small bag that would be about the right size to carry enough clothes and toiletries for an overnight visit. I looked at her as she headed for the garage. "I'm not really staying at Julianne's tonight," she said. I smiled.

"I had a feeling you weren't."

Once we got inside, I showed Isabel the master bath, telling her she could leave her bag there if she wanted, and to take one of the two sinks. She put her bag on the counter between them, then we went back out to the bedroom. When we got there, I turned to face her. She stepped up to me, stood on tip toes and kissed me. I met her kiss full on, pulling her into me. She started to unbutton my shirt as we kissed, playing her hands in the hair in my chest, finally pushing it off my shoulders. She stepped back a moment, then undid my jeans, reaching into them once she had the button open, giving my cock a squeeze.

Isabel looked up at me. "I think someone didn't plan on me going home tonight, either," she said, giving my fully hard cock a stroke. She slowly pulled down my zipper, allowing my cock to bob out in front of me.

"Wait a sec," I said, stepping back and sitting on the chair. I pulled off my boots. Isabel, seeing this did the same. She seemed so much shorter now that she had the 3" heels off. I stood up again, and Isabel came to me and pulled my jeans down, then off. I stood in front of her naked, my cock standing tall as I faced her. She smiled at me, then reached for the hem of her dress, her eyes locked on mine. She lifted it up and pulled it over her head in one swift move. I now saw why she was playing hard to get on the way home. Isabel had not a stitch on, and was standing in front of me wearing only a smile and earrings. For all the playing we had done since that day at the start of the school year, this was the first time I had really seen her standing in front of me completely full frontally nude.

"You're gorgeous," I said, taking in her small but curvaceous frame. Her breasts, though small, were nicely proportioned, and her hips were wide enough to frame her thick bush in a very appealing way. Her outer labia were opened up, parting her majestic fur patch to reveal her inner lips protruding. "I could just eat you up."

Isabel smiled. "I was hoping you'd say that!!" She got on the bed, and I followed. She lay back on the pillows, her legs spread in front of her. I knelt between them and kissed her ankles. I slowly kissed up her calves to mid thigh, then moved up, kissing her as my cock dragged on her belly. We kissed deeply, then I moved down, kissing her earlobes, then her neck, then working down to her tits.

In her excitement, Isabel's nipples had puffed out, making it easy for me to latch on. I chose the right one, gently sucking and pulling on it. Isabel squirmed from the sensation, cradling my head as I pulled her whole right tit into my mouth. She let out a sigh, and I knew we were on the way. I stayed on it til I felt her shudder and let out a long breath. Moving to the left nipple, I repeated the process, playing with her still stiff right nipple as I sucked the left one. I could feel her breathing getting heavy, then she let out a small cry, and her whole body shook. I eased up on my play, letting her come down.

Isabel caught her breath a minute later. "Damn, I came so hard, and you didn't go near my pussy!!" She was amazed that I could make her come so hard just playing with her tits.

"I've made you come from playing with your tits before," I said.

"Yeah, but not like that. That was so hot." Isabel moved me up so my cock was almost in her mouth, and then it was. She took the head and swirled her tongue around it, then went down to take about five of my 7", gently sucking. It felt amazing to have her hot, wet mouth around me. We had done oral sex on each other numerous times by now, and her talents were superb. I watched her little tits bounce as she moved up and down on me. Five minutes in, and I was getting close. I didn't want this to end too soon, so I pulled away, holding her face as I pulled my cock from her mouth.

"I love when you work my cock over with your magic mouth, but I want to save the finish for a little while later," I told her, smiling down at her pretty face. "Besides, I want to taste you."

Isabel's eyes met mine. "Oh," she mouthed silently, a knowing look on her face. I loved going down on her, and she loved to have me do it. I moved back, positioning myself so my tongue could pick up where it left off on her thighs. I licked gently in a circular motion, moving up til I was grazing her bush. I kissed around the edges, gently nuzzling the thick hair, but avoiding her pussy. She moved her hips, trying to get some part of it near my tongue so she could get the full stimulation she craved, but I moved with her, continuing to tease. It was working, as her inner labia were now fully distended, waiting for a tongue or a cock to take its place inside them.

I decided I'd teased enough, and I wanted to taste her sweetness. I moved down and licked her labia right up the middle, lingering on her clit a moment, making her jump. Isabel took my head in her hands, her fingers grabbing my hair as she let out a long sigh. I licked back down, dragging my tongue between her lips. I could feel her body starting to heave as she finally got some relief from the ten minutes of teasing around her sensitive spots. After reaching the bottom of her labia, I put my tongue inside her, licking as deep as I could get it. She cried out as it swirled inside her, her cry becoming a long moan as I poked it in and out of her. I did this for a couple of minutes, then licked up her lips and locked onto her clit. Thirty seconds of licking and sucking on her hot button brought her to the edge, and she exploded all over my face, her pussy juicing so much I thought I'd drown, especially since she had my head pushed fully into her spasming twat. I kept licking til finally she shrieked as her orgasm peaked. I stopped my attention, just letting her relax as she came down from her high.

Finally, she released my head and I could breathe again. She pulled me up to kiss me, another long, deep, sensuous kiss. "That was amazing. I don't think I've ever come that hard."