Runs in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. "I'm glad I could do that for you. I plan on doing it again, very soon."

Isabel looked at me, desire in her eyes. "If I fail algebra this semester, we'll know why," she said smiling. She kissed me again, reaching for my cock, stroking it. "I want this inside me." I reached for the nightstand to get a condom. Isabel grabbed my arm. "No." she said, looking up at me. "No rubber tonight. I want to feel your bare cock inside me. I want to feel your hot sperm blasting into my pussy, how it feels when you fill me."

"Are you sure?? I don't want you to wind up pregnant."

"I'm OK. I've been tracking my cycle. It's good now." She kissed me. "I really want this."

I kissed Isabel deeply as she pulled me to her. I felt the head of my cock poking into her dark thicket, then enter her. She was hot and very wet from having just come, and I slid into her easily. I went in slowly, finally feeling my balls rest on her ass. I held a minute, letting her get used to my cock inside her. She had her eyes closed, and I felt her pussy pulsing around me. Finally she opened them, looking up at me.

"You feel so good inside me. I always made my boyfriends use rubbers. Yours is the first cock I've taken without one." I pulled out til my cockhead was just teasing her labia, then pushed in, again all the way. Isabel moaned and pushed gently against me. We slowly built to a steady, pounding rhythm. Isabel is an active lover, and met each of my thrusts with one of her own. Her assertiveness soon had her coming when I pushed deep and ground my pubic bone into her clit. Her legs clasped around me, then she cried out and I felt her pussy get wet. I slowed my pace while her orgasm retreated, smiling when she'd feel an aftershock.

"Let's get you where you can relax and ride for a bit," I said, pulling off her. I lay down on my back, taking her hand to guide her over me. She took the reins, as it were, sitting so her labia were on my cock, slowly riding up and down my shaft, making my cock stiffen. She smiled, knowing the effect she was having on me. Then the effect took hold on her, as she felt the result of my cock contacting her clit as she rode me, and she grimaced. She took the shaft of my cock and put it at her opening, then slid down on it, taking me deep.

I pulled her hips down on me, making my penetration deeper than she was expecting. "Oh!!" said Isabel, feeling the head hit her womb. I held her tight, letting the girth of my cock spread her even as the length was stretching her. I rocked gently, which alternated pressure on and off her clit. It didn't take more than about three minutes and she cried out again as another orgasm washed over her. She smiled down at me as she rested from her newest climax.

"I can't believe you haven't come yet. You're wearing me out!!" said Isabel, incredulous.

"I've been coming inside you little by little. You're slicker now than when we started. Remember our first time, how I filled the tip of the condom??"

"Yeah, I noticed how it seemed to get easier for you to stroke in and out of me. Still, I need a rest. You have a lot of energy for an old guy," she teased me.

I gently slapped Isabel's left ass cheek. "Straighten your leg out." She complied, and once her leg was stretched out along mine, I rolled onto my side, taking Isabel with me. We were now in the middle of the bed, still joined. I got us comfortable in our new position.

Isabel giggled. "Wow, that's different. I've always done this either on top or on bottom, sometimes from behind, but side by side is a totally different feel."

"And now, we can just relax. It's not easy to start this way, but it's a nice way to end up once your guy is already inside you."

"Mmmm, I like it," said Isabel, putting her leg around me and pulling me closer, drawing my cock deeper into her. She smiled at me. "That's nice."

"So," I said. "I'll be the first guy to come inside you. I would have figured one of your young, hung boyfriends would have had that honor, and not an old, fat guy like me."

Isabel laughed at my description, then looked at me seriously. "I thought about letting them once we'd been having sex for a while, but for some reason I never felt comfortable with it. I don't know if it was just that the sex was OK, but not great, or that neither of the guys I was seeing was really ringing the bell for me. And in the back of my mind there was always the idea that if I did let them come in me, and I got pregnant, that they'd be gone without a trace."

I chuckled at that comment. "Yeah, I can see why you'd be apprehensive. Guys, especially that age, will do you and run. So how did you settle on me?? I mean, I'm flattered, but there have to be many more attractive guys out there."

Isabel looked at me. "I've known you for years, and you treat my grandma well. I trust you. I had decided I wanted to experience life, and the way the 'authority figures' I knew talked about all the bad things that can happen for kids having sex just made me want to see what the fuss was about. Perhaps I went into it a little less prepared than I should have, and the boyfriends I did it with weren't the ideal partners, but I did it. I found that I enjoyed the physical part, but the emotional side of it was lacking with them. And I wasn't even getting all the physical part of it anyway, since my boyfriends didn't want to go down on me. I thought, why should I let this guy get what he wants most, to come in my pussy, when I'm not getting everything I want??"

I thought a moment. "Good point," I said. "Just keep in mind, though, it's not always going to be the moaning, groaning, screaming sex you see on the internet. There are going to be a lot of times when it's OK, but not mind blowing, even with someone who is hitting on all cylinders."

Isabel laughed. "Yeah, I had an idea it would be like that-and, um, yeah, I've seen enough porn on the web to realize a lot of it is staged."

"Isabel!! A nice girl like you watching porn on the internet!! I'm surprised at you!!" I teased her.

Isabel laughed. "Yeah, and me a church girl and all!! Actually, a few of my friends and I watch sometimes, just for the fun of it. Some of the people are really funny to watch, and some are really hot . As far as you, as I said, I trust you. I know you've been friends with my family for years, and you've taken good care of grandma since my grandpa died. You've helped me through some parts of school that were giving me problems, and never lost faith in me."

"Thanks," I said. "I always had your success in mind, and I would never have given up on you."

"I realized that. By the end of last year, I had developed a pretty serious crush on you, and I wondered if you'd be better at some things than my boyfriends. Turned out I was right-and are you ever!!" Isabel leaned over and kissed me, then looked deep into my eyes.

"Thanks," I said again. "I've had years of practice, and I always want to give you my best, no matter what we're doing."

Isabel smiled at me. "And that's why you'll be the first man to fill my pussy with come. I wanted that man to be someone I had some real affection for-loved, even-and who I thought felt cared for me as well."

I looked into Isabel's eyes. The look on her face was almost pleading for a response. "Of course I care about you, very much. I've known you for years, and I have grown very fond of you in that time." I pushed a lock of hair away from her eyes. I kissed her forehead. "I take your trust in me seriously, and will not betray that, because, yes, I love you too."

We kissed deeply, Isabel pushing into me, sighing as my cock went deeper into her as she pressed against me. I slowly pulled out of her, making her pout as she felt my retreat. I lay on my back and told her to climb on top of me, facing away. She did so, my cock standing tall in front of her furry little box.

"Put it in," I said. Isabel complied, slowly easing down onto my shaft til my balls were pressed into her clit. She sighed as it filled her. I took her hips, and started moving them back and forth, leaning her back so my cock was pushing against the front of her vagina. I soon got the right angle and was massaging her G spot, which I knew because she started to get a lot wetter, and began moaning. Her arousal intensified as we slowly ground into each other, Isabel letting out a long "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" as the feeling built. I reached around to play with her clit, and finally gave her a number of short, hard stabs with my cock, which sent her over the edge, a thrashing, soaking come that left me coated in pussy juice.

Once the major part of her orgasm subsided, she was still quaking for a few minutes. She looked over her shoulder at me, mouth agape, as she couldn't get a word out. Finally, she just said, "Wow. That was incredible."

"Ya just gotta know the right spot to hit," I said, smiling.

"You're hitting all of them," said Isabel, lifting off me slowly, letting my cock flop down on my belly. She turned and took it in her hand, kneeling between my legs, then put it in her mouth, gently bobbing up and down on it. When she felt it starting to swell, she released it, resuming her position on top of me, looking at it intently as she gently stroked. "I can't believe how you've been fucking me for this long and you haven't come yet."

I laughed. "I ain't your typical schoolmate, hon. I won't come in three minutes, partly because my control is better after years of practice, partly because that goes with the territory when you're almost 60. On the other hand, your 18 year old prom date will be back at it in 30 minutes. It takes me a bit longer to recover. But I'm getting close."

"Let's get you there," said Isabel, lifting herself over me. I felt her thick pubes on the head of my dick, then the wetness of her overheated labia surround me, then the familiar plunge as the head spread and entered her. She eased down til her clit was on the base of my cock, eliciting a brief moan. I took hold of her hips and rocked her on me, so my pubic bone would push into her clit, again drawing a short moan and a smile, then a grimace as I ground it into her. I lifted her up so just the head was still inside her, then pulled her back down with some force, my balls slapping her ass as she hit bottom. I controlled her, working her hips so she had good contact, and so that I was getting the right amount of friction to get me over the top, not that I needed a lot at this point.

Isabel, who was getting a good workout on her clit from this angle, looked at me and opened her mouth to cry out, only no sound came forth. I worked her back and forth, and she did cry out, then moaned long and loud as a tidal wave of orgasm crashed over her, making her hips buck and shake. I changed my attack so I was now thrusting deep from under her, bottoming out in the depths of her cunt.

Isabel was now in an orgasmic trance, feeling my pounding cock inside her even as the base was mashing her clit. She looked down at me. "Come inside me. God, I want to feel it..." she couldn't get any more words out, just another long moan as she came again. I pushed deep, holding her hips, my balls pressed against her little ass. I let go, a long burst of sperm that exploded deep in her pussy, then another, then a smaller one, a half dozen long spurts that splashed into her cervix and flooded her. I trailed off, but not before Isabel yelped, and I felt her pussy get amazingly wet again, even as I was filling it with a colossal amount of semen. She fell onto my chest, kissing me hard while my cock was still pulsing inside her.

We lay like that til both our orgasms faded, and finally Isabel rolled off me slowly, taking a position next to me, resting her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her, her small body stretched out next to my six foot frame. Her pussy was soaked, her bush tangled and wet, a stream of sperm starting to seep from her labia and across her right thigh onto the bed. She lifted her left leg and dipped two fingers inside, played a moment, then pulled out a thick glob of sperm, which she licked off her fingers.

"Damn, you come a lot!!" said Isabel, looking up at me.

"You knew that," I said. "I mean, this isn't the first time we've come with each other."

"Yeah, but this is the first time we didn't use a rubber and you came inside me." She looked down at her messy twat. She kissed me. "You always come a lot, but this is amazing."

"Being with you, the time we spent together this evening-dinner and your company, not just the sex-seeing you all dressed up, watching you pull your dress off to find you had nothing under it, then the intense sex and the way you responded, was a real turn on, especially knowing that at the end, I was going to fill you with my come. It makes a difference. And this is nothing. If I were twenty years younger, you'd need a life raft."

Isabel laughed. "I might still." She snuggled to me and I kissed the top of her head, making her smile.

"What time do you need to be up tomorrow?? School day, you know."

"Oh, hell," said Isabel, a smile in her voice. "We can't play hooky and lie in bed all day??" I kissed her as she looked up at me.

"Nope, sorry, afraid not. You'll never graduate if you keep missing school."

"Well, alright. How about 6:30. That should give me enough time to get cleaned up-because someone made a real mess of me-and out the door."

"Sounds good," I said, and reached over to set the clock. "You don't want to clean up now??"

Isabel looked up at me again, thought a moment, then said, "No. I want to let this feeling last as long as I can, the memory of your cock inside me, the feeling of your come filling me, the way it feels dripping out of me. I know it's a mess," she kissed me, "but it's a very special mess." She sighed and laid her head back on me. I kissed her and turned out the light.

The alarm went off at 6:30. It took me a moment to realize what was going on-I don't normally get up this early-and I shut the alarm off. Isabel, on the other hand, was used to the early start, and rolled out of bed easily, heading for the bathroom. As she entered, she turned and looked at me. "To-om!!" she said, a smile spreading across her pretty face. "Look at me!!" I immediately saw the reason for her outburst. A streak of semen was flowing from the dark patch of hair between her legs, now about halfway down her right thigh. "You made me such a mess last night!!" She laughed. We had not cleaned up at all last night, snuggling and enjoying the closeness and connection resulting from our mutual orgasm and sharing of my sperm, and Isabel was still full of my come.

"Don't forget, you asked for it," I said, teasing.

"Yeah, I suppose I did," said Isabel, still smiling.

"So what's the lesson here?? Be careful what you ask for, you might get it??"

Isabel got a quirky smile. "I might ask again. I kinda liked it." She blew me a kiss and went in the toilet. While she was peeing, I got up and went to brush my teeth. She came out and started the shower, getting the temperature adjusted. I went in to pee, careful not to flush and scald her, then I joined her in the shower. She was soaping up, getting a good lather all over her tits and belly. It was a turn on to watch, especially as she lathered her bush. I watched as she rinsed off, the soapy water running off her body, my cock rising as I looked at her getting squeaky clean.

"What, you never saw a girl in the shower before??" she taunted me.

"Many times. It's always a joy to watch." I leaned to her, kissing her lips. She met me halfway, and what had started as a short good morning kiss took on some urgency. We were soon in a deep kiss, Isabel holding my now stiff dick, I holding her in a full embrace. I reached down, taking her ass in my hands, and lifted her up, gently leaning her against the wall, Isabel still trying to suck my tongue out of my mouth. She wrapped her legs around me, her pussy now even with my cock. I played the head in her dark pubes for a few minutes, then, finding the target, ran it over her labia and clit, making her shudder. I slowed my pace, then entered her, going in slowly, the top of my shaft stroking over her clit, which made her whimper as a jolt of lightning hit from the stimulation.

I slowly pumped in and out of her, pulling her ass cheeks toward me for maximum penetration. Isabel was feeling every inch of my straining cock filling her, and went from a whimper to a long moan, her eyes rolling back as the building orgasm rose. She suddenly kissed me hard, then her hips bucked into me as she came, letting out a loud cry as the feeling over took her.

Isabel's orgasm pushed me closer, and though I slowed my pace, I was now reaching the inevitable stage. "Can I come inside you??"

Isabel broke our kiss. "You better," she said. "I want to feel your come inside me all day." She looked into my eyes, a look of anxious, urgent passion. "Come in my hairy cunt." Isabel knew how to get to me, and that was it. I pushed deep, letting a half dozen streaks of semen burst into her, filling her, then trailing off as I spent myself. Isabel had a late hit on a second orgasm when she felt my come shooting into her cervix, and tightened her legs around me. Even if I had wanted to pull out, there was no way she was letting me go.

Finally, I started to soften up, and Isabel returned to earth. My cock slipped out of her, and she relaxed her legs. I eased her down, holding her elbow to steady her as she regained her footing. She leaned up to kiss me, then we shared a long embrace under the warm water.

"That was incredible," said Isabel. "I never thought a guy coming inside me would be so intense." She giggled as she felt a glob of it drip from her pussy. I looked down to see a long white string of sperm hanging off her pubes, then drip onto her left thigh.

"That's going to be the rest of your day," I said, looking at her. "Hope you don't have gym today and have to take a shower." I teased.

"I don't," said Isabel. "It would be interesting though, all the other girls wondering where I got that from."

"They probably wouldn't believe you if you told them."

Isabel kissed me. "I never would. They'll all be after you, the sluts." We laughed as we got ourselves cleaned up, Isabel sucking the come off my cock. I sat her down on the seat I had built into the shower. "What are you doing??" she said as I knelt in front of her.

"You're so good to clean me up after I come. Now it's my turn to return the favor," I said, planting my face into Isabel's tangled furry twat. "

"Oh," she said as I started licking, a long, flat tongue up her dripping slit. "OHHH!!" she cried as I licked over her clit, first straight up, then side to side, then "OOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" as I zeroed in more intensely on her overstimulated hot spot. She grabbed my head with both hands, moving my face up and down as she continued her wail, her pussy gushing with a mix of her own overheated juice and my sperm. I held my tongue inside her as the feeling passed, her hips still quivering for several minutes after reaching her peak.

Finally, Isabel caught her breath. She was still cradling my head between her thighs. "That was incredible," she said, looking down at me. I got up fully on my knees, kissing her. "Mmmm..." We broke our kiss. "That was...um...different."

"The taste of my come and yours, or that I went down on you with your pussy full of come??"

"Both."

"Did you like it??"

Isabel licked her lips. "Oh yeah," she said, smiling at me. We kissed again, then I helped her up.

"Time to clean up for real this time," I said. "Don't want you to be late for school."

"What time is it anyway??" said Isabel.

"About 7:20."

"We have time. I don't have to be in class til 8:30, and it only takes me five minutes to drive there." We kissed again, and got about getting washed and dried. Thirty minutes later, we were sharing breakfast before Isabel had to leave.