Runs in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I have pulled out??" I asked, a silly question, since she was on top and I had no way of getting her off me.

"Hell, no!!" she said. "This is our last chance for a while, so I'm glad I have your come to carry around in me all day-and tomorrow, and Friday..." she smiled. "And those sluts at school can wonder why I'm smiling all day." She kissed me. "I got fucked better than any of them ever will." She kissed me again.

"Isabel!! Such language for a church girl!!"

Isabel laughed. "Yeah, I'm going straight to hell."

"It'll be a great ride," I offered.

"You know it," said Isabel. "I plan on enjoying every mile!!" She smiled broadly. We lay there for several moments, basking in the glow of our lovemaking. After a while, I gently tapped her right ass cheek, asking her to extend her leg. She did, and I rolled us onto our sides, so we were now lying on the bed facing each other. I had grabbed her ass and pulled her into me, preventing my cock from slipping out as we moved.

Isabel laughed. "That was fun." I held her crotch to me, keeping my cock inside her as it slowly deflated, our upper bodies arched apart. It let me see her tits and slender belly, even as we were still joined.

"It's a nice way to lie together, both of us resting on the bed, and we can face each other. And it's nice to stay inside you."

"Yes, it is," Isabel smiled. "It feels so good to have you still pushing into me." We talked quietly about the day ahead, and how it was going to be different for Isabel going home for the first time in four days. After several months of sex with a condom, she could not get enough of my bare dick in her pussy, filling her with my seed. "I'm going to miss our evenings together, feeling you in me, and coming in me." She kissed me, first gently, then longer and deeper.

"Just remember where you're going home to," I said, pulling away.

"I will," said Isabel, smiling. "But I'll want to come here." Just then, my cock finally softened up enough to slip out of the very wet and slippery folds of her soaked pussy, a long streak of semen dripping from her dark pubes, down her thigh and onto the bed. "Ooohh!!" exclaimed Isabel, laughing. "That tickled!!" She scooped up the come with two fingers, pushing it back inside her, a futile effort considering how flooded she was. "I'm so full of your come!!" She smiled at me.

"And you have gym class today too. You'll never hide that in the shower."

"Oh, crap, I forgot," said Isabel, now blushing. "Those girls will never let me live it down when they see all this come running down my leg!!"

I looked at her. "Own it. If any of those little whores say anything, just tell them, yeah, I got laid this morning-and last night, too. And walk away."

Isabel thought a moment. "Yeah, you're right. I'll just make them think they're not the only ones who can get a guy's attention."

I looked at Isabel. "And if you're a little mysterious about who did it, all the better. It will drive them crazy."

Again Isabel got an enigmatic look. "Yeah-I'm going to have some fun with this." She kissed me, then tried to look over her shoulder at the clock.

"Almost 7:30," I said.

Isabel frowned. "I gotta get in the shower." She kissed me again, and we headed to the bathroom to clean up. I was out quickly, and I left Isabel to do her hair while I made breakfast. At 8:10, she came out to the kitchen in a denim skirt and sleeveless pink top, her flip flops slapping as she walked. I handed her a bagel and walked her to her car. We shared a short but sensuous kiss as she got in, then she smiled at me as she gave me the surprise of her bare pussy peeking out from under her skirt as she slowly got into her driver's seat.

"You're living dangerously," I teased. "Hope you don't have a sticky white surprise down your leg while you're walking into the building."

Isabel laughed. "I'll take the chance. I think I got cleaned up enough so it won't be a problem. She smiled at me, then said in a loud whisper, "But I'm SO full of your come!!"

"Good luck in gym class," I warned.

She smiled and blew me a kiss as she started backing out. "I'll be OK. Call you later." I blew her a kiss back and she was gone.

Isabel called me after school. I asked her how her day went. "OK mostly. I only dripped a little, once in math class, I felt your come seep out of me when I shifted in my seat. I don't think anyone saw, but it was kinda hot. Then when I showered after gym, I put my leg up while I was washing and some ran down my leg."

"Anyone notice??" I asked, figuring this would be a good story.

"A couple of the 'mean girls' were there. One of them gave me a stare, but I just finished up, smiled at them, and walked away."

"Good for you. They'll probably talk all kinds of crap about you, but you showed them they aren't the only ones who can get the guy."

"Yeah, and my guy is way better than theirs."

"You're sweet," I said. "When will you need some more work on your algebra??"

"Probably not til next week. I can get through what I have tomorrow and Friday, and I'll have to spend some time with mom and dad now that they're back. So I'll probably see you Sunday."

"Good deal. And we'll get together next week for sure, though I'm going to miss you next to me in bed."

Isabel got quiet. "Yeah, me too. I'll miss snuggling to your hairy chest. That's so nice!!" She was silent a moment, playing a finger inside the top button of my shirt, then sighed. "I'll see you in a couple of days. Love you."

"I love you too. See you Sunday."

Isabel and I would have many more fun times that year, both clothed and naked.

Finally, after a long year, graduation was upon us. Isabel's work had paid off, and she had her choice of several full scholarships. She'd be taking advantage of one of them, going to a college on the west coast where she had some family. I was proud of her achievements, as was her family. Over the coming months, I'd visit here there several times, joyful and lustful reunions we both enjoyed.

Graduation day came, and I was getting ready to go over to the high school for the ceremony. I heard a car pulling up in the driveway, and looked out, only to see Isabel coming through the garage toward the kitchen. She was wearing her graduation gown and a big smile. Her gown was unzipped down to about mid boob, and it quickly became obvious there was nothing under it, at least on top. She kissed me deeply, then pulled away, taking me by the hand and leading me into the living room. "We gotta hurry, I don't have much time. I'm supposed to be at the school in 40 minutes."

She stood in front of the sofa and faced me, giving me a smile. She slowly pulled down the zipper, revealing her slender frame and then her thick bush. She was adorable as she stood there in front of me, in just her gown and a pair of black heels. "I know, it's the oldest graduation cliché in the book," said Isabel as she stepped toward me. She kissed me again, pushing my shirt off my shoulders, then undoing the button on my jeans and pulling my zipper down. She lay down on the sofa, her spreading labia beckoning from within her dark pubes as I pulled my jeans off, my cock now standing up in front of me.

Isabel reached for me. I hesitated a moment. "Shouldn't I get a condom??"

"No, I'll be OK. Just fuck me. I want to feel your come when I'm up on stage getting my diploma. I'll feel like you're with me. After all, you're a part of why I did so well."

I looked down at her. "You'd have done fine, even without me. You're a smart girl, and you work hard."

"Yeah, but you made it a lot more fun," she said, pulling me by the hand. I moved over her and kissed her, my cock playing in the thick, dark hair between her legs. She grabbed it and pulled it to her. I felt the softness of her curls and pushed in. I went in easily, she was so wet. Normally, I'd have licked her to at least one orgasm, but time was of the essence, and she came in primed.

I started pumping in and out of Isabel, she meeting my urgent thrusts head on as our bodies slapped together. I raised my angle to allow the shaft of my cock to stroke over her clit, and my balls to slam into her little round ass. She started to moan, a long "Ooooohhhhhhhh" escaping her as I intensified my attack. Suddenly her hips thrashed under me, and she wrapped her legs around my waist, letting out a loud cry as she came. I pushed deep and held as she came hard, resuming my pounding when she started to come off her peak. I was getting close by now, all of five minutes into our sexual mad dash.

Isabel again started pushing back into me as I thrust into her. My cock was swelling, and she felt it banging her cervix. "Come inside me," she said, breathless. She banged hard into me. "Come inside me. Gimme your hot come all the way up my hairy cunt." She was almost growling. I banged into her hard again. "OH!!" she cried, her hips shaking. "God, gimme your hot sperm, fill my pussy with your seed!!" I pushed deep, now past the point of no return. I poked my cock into her as far as I could and started to come, my sperm gushing into her willing pussy. "Aaahhhhh," Isabel cried out as my come hit her deep, and she went into another intense orgasm. I could feel my come slurping inside her as it continued to fill her, overflowing her as I kept slowly sliding in and out of her now exquisitely sloppy cunt. I finished by holding my cock deep in her, letting the last of my semen seep into her as we relaxed, both of us taking a deep breath, Isabel relaxing her hold around my waist, her legs sliding down the back of my thighs and hooking inside my calves.

Isabel looked up at me with a tired smile. "Whew!! That was intense." She giggled as a big drip of sperm escaped her as I slowly pulled out of her soaked pussy. She pushed it back inside her as best she could. "I'm going to have a lot of you with me when I get my diploma," she said, laughing.

"I'm happy to be there," I said, and kissed her.

"And I'm happy to have you," said Isabel, kissing me back. I stood up, watching as my come spilled out of her pussy as her labia slowly closed up.

"So, are you going to just put that gown on and go to graduation??"

Isabel looked down at her wet, tangled, dripping twat, then back at me. "No," she said, smiling at the thought. "I like the idea, but there's no way I'll get away with it. There's no way I'll be able to contain all this hot, sweet sperm of yours that quickly." She looked at me with a broad smile. "Can you get my bag out of the car??"

"Sure," I said, helping her sit up. I pulled up my pants and went out to the car, getting an overnight bag with some clothes in it. When I came back in, Isabel was in the bathroom. I set it on the counter as she did her best to clean up with a hot washcloth.

"That's a lot more fun if I do it," I teased.

Isabel looked over at me. "If only we had time," she said, then kissed me. "I love when you go down on me after you come. It makes me crazy. Hand me the bag??" she asked.

I handed her the small duffle. She pulled out a pair of black panties, then a carefully folded maroon dress. She pulled the panties on over her much cleaned up but still tangled pubes, then shook out the dress and put it on. It was form fitting with a scoop neck. Someone watching her lean forward was bound to see her unbound titties, which were slightly poking through the fabric.

Isabel straightened her dress and stood up. "Well, be true to your school," I said, making reference to the dress being the same as the school colors.

"One last time," said Isabel. "You coming out with us after the ceremony??"

"Of course. Your grandma has been reminding me for weeks. I think she has big plans for us later."

Isabel laughed. "I'm sure she does!! Just as well. Julianne and I are going to a couple of parties later, so we'll have plenty to keep us busy. Just don't have too good a time with grandma," she said with a knowing smile.

"I'm sure we'll be in bed early," I said.

Isabel made a face. "OK??" I asked.

"Yup. Just a drip. Hope you have enough left to take care of her," said Isabel, teasing.

"I think I'll be able to keep her happy. She has a way of drawing that last little bit extra from me."

Isabel kissed me. "It's never a little bit," she said, again squirming at a bubble of come dripping from her. We laughed together, and she had to go. I sat with Kim at the graduation. When Isabel was on deck, she looked over and gave us a smile, looking me right in the eye and blowing a kiss as she walked up the steps to the stage. I don't know if anyone else made anything of it. I knew what it was for. I felt my cock stir as I watched her walk across the stage, knowing she was filled with my sperm as she stood with the principal. Later we all had a nice dinner, Isabel taking off just ahead of everyone to join her classmates. Kim and I went back to her house for cheesecake and Bailey's. Sure enough, we were in bed by ten; by 11:30 she was filled to overflowing with a big load of my seed. Grandmother and granddaughter in the same day. If only I could figure a way to get them in the same room.