Runs in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are mom and dad gone all week??" I asked, wondering if this was going to be a week long date.

"They'll be back Wednesday." Isabel smiled sweetly. "You don't mind if I spend the night here til then, do you??"

"I think that would be wonderful. So, I'll see you later then??"

"Yeah. I have to work this afternoon through dinner, but I'll be back by eight. I'll bring dinner." Isabel worked at one of the location of one of the chain pizza joints in town.

"I'd like that. Double sausage for me, please."

"You got it, just save me some of that sausage," said Isabel with a knowing smile. I walked her out to her car, where she gave me a quick kiss as she got in. She didn't miss the chance to flash me, giving me a good look at her thin panties under her dress, a nice crop of dark hair straying outside the leg bands. The crotch was already looking wet.

Monday night went a lot like Sunday night. Isabel looked cute in her uniform top, especially since she was braless under it. I didn't ask if she went to work that way, but I knew I'd be stopping in to order pizza a lot more often when she was working. We enjoyed our pizza while we went over the day's homework. Once we were done, it was late enough to catch the news, which we did in bed, Isabel resting her head on my shoulder as we lay naked together. She idly stroked my cock and I was soon hard. I played in her pussy, enjoying the way her thick bush felt as I ran my fingers through it. She was soon wide open, and I was leaking come from the head of my cock. Isabel did not miss that fact.

"That looks tasty," she said, looking at my seeping dick, then at me.

"Have a taste," I said. "You know you like it." Isabel licked her lips, then positioned herself so she could take my cock in her mouth. I watched her head bob as she went down on it, the head swelling as she took it as deep into her mouth as she could manage. Not wanting to miss out, I moved her so I could get my tongue into her pussy, and we were soon into an intense 69. Isabel was slurping my cock; I was licking deep into her furry twat, getting a good taste of her labia, teasing her clit occasionally to build the pressure. I felt her hips start to quiver, then licked over her clit long and slow, making them shake harder. Once I had her going, I licked and swirled my tongue over her love button, sending her into a frenzy, her pussy juice flooding my face. Her orgasm made her suck hard on my cock, and I felt it start to pulse.

Usually I tell my partner I'm going to come, but having a face full of bush and almost drowning in womanly come, I wasn't able to get a word out. Isabel had swallowed my come on more than a few occasions by now, and feeling my cock swell, pulled it out of her mouth. I looked down as the first rope of sperm hit her on the cheek, then another that glanced off her cheek and went into her long dark hair. She regained control, put the head back in her mouth, and I finished off four or five more heavy spurts before trailing off, Isabel swallowing quickly, only a trickle escaping her lips. Once I stopped coming, she released me, smacked her lips, licked off my cockhead, then gathered up the come that was on her chin and licked her fingers. She sat up. It was then that I got a good look at the come on her face.

Isabel smiled at me as I took in the two long streaks of come on her cheeks, some in her hair. "Guess I'll be washing my hair tomorrow," she said.

"That is a good protein rinse, ya know," I teased her, bringing a laugh. "For a church girl, you give a mean blow job."

Isabel laughed. "When Julianne and I were watching a porn video, there was this guy getting a blow job from his girlfriend. When he was about to come, she pulled him out and he shot all over her face. Julianne was like, 'gross' but I thought it looked cool, and wondered how it would look to have a big, spewing dick shooting all over my face like that."

"Was it as good as you imagined??"

Isabel smiled, pushing one of the ropes of my come into her mouth. "Yup!!" She raised her eyebrows toward me. "We'll do this again."

We cleaned up and fell asleep together. Tuesday started out much as Monday had, Isabel and I having a romp in the shower, only this time I sat on the bench while she rode me, her little ass bouncing up and down in my lap as she pounded her shaggy cunt into my cock. The angle was such that her tits were right in my face. Between my cock slamming into her pussy, and me licking and biting her nipples, she lasted about five minutes before having a crashing orgasm that set me off, and I shot blast after blast of hot semen into her womb. We shared a long, loving kiss afterward before Isabel lifted off me, making a big, creamy mess on her thighs. She got cleaned up and headed off to school, again with my load dripping into her panties.

Tuesday afternoon Isabel had to work, but only til seven, so she was back about 7:15. I had told her don't get pizza, I'd make us a couple of steaks. Once at my house, I told her to change into something not covered in flour and tomato sauce, so she'd be more comfortable. She said OK, smiled, and pulled her top off, proving what I had thought the day before-no bra.

"Do you have any idea how hot it is that you go to work all afternoon with nothing under that top??"

Isabel smiled. "Yup," she said, kissing me and heading to the bedroom. She returned in a pair of running shorts and a loose tank top. The arms were wide, and every time she moved, I'd see her tits swaying. She was making us a salad as I was getting the steaks ready, so I saw a lot of them. She set the table on the deck, then brought the salads out, giving me lots of downblouse views of her little tits. We sat and ate while going over the day's classwork. She brought out some of her math homework, which we went over while I waited for time to put the steaks on, so they'd come off the same time the potatoes came out of the oven. I stood over Isabel, reviewing her work on parabolas, which was difficult, since the parabolic curves I was interested in were inside her thin top. We finished up her math, and I pulled the steaks out. I put them on, and we went back to work, discussing some Constitutional issues covered in her AP American History. Isabel wasn't teasing or coming on to me, but she was impossible to ignore in a small pair of shorts and that top that mostly covered her up, but sometimes not. It was more enticing than if she had been all over me.

We had a pleasant dinner out on the deck, enjoying our steaks and good conversation. When we broke, I picked up the plates and serving dishes, taking them into the kitchen. When I returned, I expected to find Isabel deep into physics or perhaps Spanish. Instead, she was sitting with her leg up on the chair, giving me a view right up the leg of her shorts, which would normally have allowed me to see her furry little tunnel. My view was blocked by her hand, which had two fingers working absent mindedly in and out while she read.

"I guess that's your health class homework," I said, teasing.

Isabel laughed. "I was just looking at Spanish. I spent so much time in Texas, I learned it pretty well from all my Mexican neighbors. I get distracted." She reached over to me, tracing her finger over my growing hard on. "Looks like you're pretty healthy," she said, rubbing the outside of my shorts. She then moved her hands to reach up the leg, finding my now hard cock and hanging balls. "Hmm...very healthy." She squeezed my dick.

I laughed. "Watching you all through dinner has had a wonderful effect on my health."

"I noticed," said Isabel. "I think a little exercise would be good, though. You don't want to lose your conditioning." She pulled her hand out of my shorts, then unbuttoned and unzipped them, letting them fall to the deck. I stepped out of them. Isabel eased me down into a chair, my cock bobbing in front of me. She didn't waste any time once I was seated. She stood, looking down at my pulsing erection, then said, "Classwork is helpful, but practical work really brings the lesson to life." With that thought, she dropped her shorts and lowered herself down onto me, my cock plowing through her dark curls, then into her slippery, spreading labia.

Isabel settled in, getting my cock nestled in her steamy love tunnel. Her legs were around me, her feet barely touching the deck. I wondered how she was going to get any leverage to ride me. Turned out, she wasn't. She had read about Kegel exercises, and was going to practice on me.

"They taught you that in health class??" I asked, incredulous.

"No," said Isabel. "Extra credit." She smiled and kissed me. "Let me know how I'm doing." She gently rocked on me, and I could feel her vagina squeezing me ever so slightly. We sat together, Isabel firmly impaled on my increasingly stiff cock. We held each other, savoring the feel of each other's bodies pressed together, and kissed gently while she squeezed me in her velvet vise. I would occasionally pull back in the seat so the head of my cock would be about halfway in-the right place to hit her G spot. The bonus was, it would also allow her to massage the head of my cock, heightening the sensation for both of us. The slow build to orgasm was incredibly sensual, and where we often would end up in a steady pounding rhythm, it was nice to take things slow, realizing that sex was not a race, that sometimes a long slow burn was an amazing turn on.

Isabel felt my cock getting harder inside her, and starting to leak as my excitement built. "I was going to ask how I was doing, but I think I have my answer," she said, smiling. I pushed into her, pulling her hips into me, eliciting a sigh. I slowly rocked her clit on the base of my cock. She giggled as she felt the jolt of orgasmic energy hit her. I reached up under her top and tweaked her left breast, giving the nipple a good pinch. That set her off, and I felt her juice wash over my cock as her hips bucked and thrust, gently at first, then more urgently as the second wave of her orgasm hit her. She cried out, then went into a long wail as she first clenched her teeth, then kissed me hard and long. Her body stiffened, then relaxed as the last of her orgasm crested.

"Whew," said Isabel, catching her breath. "I read that doing that would make you come like crazy, really intense, but I had no idea."

I smiled. "That's the beauty of slow and steady," I said. "When you get there, you have arrived!!" I kissed her gently. "Now, it's my turn." I started to slowly rock Isabel on my cock, getting it deep into her. I was close to coming, but wanted to edge into her first, saving the full come for bed. I held myself deep, then pulled out about half way, then pushed in again. "Don't move," I told Isabel. She held her breath for a moment, then realized my come was filling her slowly, a long wave of semen that was like a lava flow inside her. Her eyes got big when she realized what was happening.

"Wow, that's hot!!" she said, then had a small orgasm as the heat of my sperm spread through her. I smiled, letting both of us return to the world, kissing softly. Once we had come off the high, I lifted Isabel off me, a long drip of come falling from her furry twat, which I caught and pushed back into her, making her grimace as I rubbed some over her clit.

I stood up. "Time for bed??"

"It always is," said Isabel, picking up her shorts. I collected mine and we went in, going right to the bedroom. She smiled as we walked down the hall. "I'm so full of your come, it's all over me," she said, looking up at me, wrapping her arms around my right arm.

We went straight to bed, Isabel getting in ahead of me, her legs open, showing her leaking cunt. I pulled my shirt off, and got in. We started kissing and I pulled of her top, playing with her puffed out nipples as she ran her fingers through the hair on my chest. I pushed her onto her back and moved above her. Isabel stroked my cock a couple of times, pulling it to her labia. I pushed in, feeling the silky smoothness of her flooded cunt. My balls, now relaxed after edging earlier, hung low, resting on her ass. She laughed at the way my come slurped when I entered her.

"Told you I was full of come," she said, smiling up at me.

"Wait til I'm done," I said. "You don't know what full is." I started steadily pistoning in and out of her sloppy twat, Isabel meeting me thrust for thrust. Already primed by my edging, and now with the contrast of this more intense coupling to our earlier slow session, I was not going to last long. I kissed her, pulled out to tease her clit, then pushed all the way in. She wrapped her legs around me and came, which set me off, and I started spilling long bursts of semen deep into her womb.

Isabel broke the kiss, letting out a long moan, her hips thrusting wildly as my come hit the back of her cunt. I held my dick in her until I stopped spewing, finally pulling out as it softened. A river of come spilled back out of Isabel onto the sheet. Her pussy was a complete mess, her bush wet and matted, labia and thighs coated in a film of semen. "Tom!!" she said. "I'm soaked!! I'll never get this cleaned up for school tomorrow."

"I guess that means we'll skip tomorrow morning??"

Isabel smiled at me. "Hell, no!! I'll just have you with me all day. Even in gym class," she said, giving me a sly smile.

"Just don't tell your slut friends where you got it. I won't get any peace all day."

Isabel kissed me. "Not a chance. I'm keeping you and your come to myself."

"Except what drips out," I teased. "Better wear panties tomorrow."

"Maybe," said Isabel. I lay down beside her, she resting her head on my shoulder. "Tomorrow is my last morning here, at least for a while. I want to make the most of it."

"Better set the clock early, then," I said. We set it back a half hour and drifted off to sleep together.

I awoke with the alarm to find Isabel was already getting started, facing me, stroking my still sticky cock. "Good morning, sleepyhead," she said softly.

"I see you're getting a head start," I said.

"I couldn't resist. I woke up about five minutes ahead of the alarm, and saw you sleeping there, all hard and your marvelous big balls hanging. I had to feel you."

I kissed Isabel, then looked at her, lying next to me, the nipples of her soft tits all puffy, her pubes still wet and tangled. "I think I'll do the same thing. You're pretty irresistible too." I reached over and gently massaged her left breast, making the nipple stand out even more, kissing her again. She giggled, then moaned softly as the electricity ran through her. I massaged the other tit as well while she ran her fingers through the hair on my chest. I felt Isabel shudder and whimper as a small orgasm overtook her.

I reached down to her dark haired paradise, rubbing my middle finger up her slit to find it already open and slick. Isabel smiled and I felt her jump when I dragged it over her clit, making her close her eyes and moan gently. She reached for my arm, taking it in her hand as I rubbed up and down her labia. "That feels nice. What a great way to wake up."

I intensified my attack on Isabel's twat, and it wasn't long before she grabbed my arm so hard she left a mark, coming hard on my teasing fingers.

Isabel eased me onto my back and straddled my chest. "Now, really make me come," she said, sliding up my body so her pussy was in my face. I could smell the spent come from last night, as well as feel the tackiness on her thighs and bush where it had dried. I looked up and started licking, taking her ass in my hands to get better access.

I licked her thighs, then around her bush, just barely avoiding her opening, which was begging for a tongue to lick inside. Isabel pushed her pussy toward me, goading me on. "Come on, Tom, lick it. Lick me til I can't stand it." I teased around her inner labia, then licked gently up the parted lips, giving her a start. I stuck my tongue in, again making her jump. My tongue now inside her, I latched onto her clit and sucked gently. Isabel's eyes got big, then closed as my lips and tongue steadily increased the pressure on her sensitive button.

Suddenly her hips shook and I felt the wash of her pussy juice over my face as Isabel yelped, then let out a long "Aaaaaahhhhhh," her voice trailing off as her orgasm subsided. I gave another long lick over her clit. "Oh!! Ow!! Yaaaahhhhh!!" she exclaimed, her pussy thrusting into my mouth as she came a second time, much more forcefully than the first. I held her hands to support her as she came; she nearly twisted my fingers off.

Isabel looked down at me, catching her breath. "That beats the alarm clock any time."

"You could wake up that way every morning. Might be hard sell to your parents, though."

"And I'd have to fight my grandma for you, too."

I looked up at Isabel and smiled. "Maybe we can come to a sharing arrangement. Besides, there's enough of my tongue to take care of both of you."

"Yeah, but what if we both wanted you the same day??"

"Hmm..." I winked at Isabel. "That could be fun"

"Tom!!" Isabel exclaimed, slapping my face playfully. "You're so bad!!" I laughed, pushing her down my body so her pussy was riding atop my stiff, pulsing cock. She looked down at me. "I guess I have to show why I'm better than grandma," said Isabel, starting to rub her pussy up and down my length. Bet she won't do this." I just smiled, knowing better, though this was not the time to mention it. I began gently thrusting back and forth to increase the feeling of her labia on my cock, and hopefully to get the head inside her. I felt Isabel jump as it hit her clit. It was hot watching the head of my cock poke out from her dark pubes as she rode atop me. Her labia were slick from two orgasms, plus whatever come remained from last night. It was getting me close to coming pretty quickly.

"If you keep that up, you're going to get to watch me come all over my belly."

"Ooh, I like it. I love watching you come." I took Isabel's hips as I started to feel the familiar surge, stopping her motion. My cock was sticking out from under her. She gave me a puzzled look. "Hold still and watch,' I told her.

Isabel's eyes got big and she smiled. "You're pulsing," she said. Just then, a thick flow of sperm escaped the head, running down the crown of my dick, dripping onto my belly. "Oh, wow!!" she said quietly, a smile spreading across her face. "That's so hot!!" She watched as the flow slowed, but there was still come slowly leaking from the slit. "Oh, God, I want that," she said, taking my still leaking dick and rubbing the head on her clit, then setting it at the opening to her pussy and slowly settling down on it. She sighed and smiled as she felt the slick head spread her. The stimulation of being inside her made the flow of my semen a little heavier, and she could feel herself getting lubed by the come that was seeping from my cock into her pussy.

Isabel rode me slowly, taking my hands in hers. "You're still coming," she said, seemingly amazed at the flow that was slowly seeking every nook and cranny of her receptive vagina, making her slick and sloppy.

"I'm just getting started," I said, smiling at her. I grabbed her skinny ass and pulled her tight to me, letting my leaking cockhead press into her cervix. Isabel sighed. I pulled out, teasing her clit, rotating her hips to run my head over it, then slide back in her soaking cunt, again poking the entrance to her womb, holding it there.

"You're so hard," sighed Isabel, feeling the fullness of my cock in her pussy. I was close to coming by now, riding the crest of that orgasmic wave ever since she edged my come out of me while she rode her pussy over my cock.

The full contact of my cock inside her, throbbing in anticipation of an impending climax, the head poking at her cervix, the base pressed against her clit, and now my balls tightening against her ass pushed Isabel over the line. I felt her pussy clench me, and she sighed. That made my cock head pulse, drawing an "Oh, God, you're throbbing so hard inside me," then a moan as she started to come. The pulsing of my cockhead intensified as Isabel's orgasm sparked mine, and I stared to spew inside her, a series of long spurts that filled her, sperm running out of her and into our joined pubes. "Oh, God, Tom, you're soaking me!!" said Isabel as she caught her breath a moment, smiling. She looked down at me. "I'll be dripping all day." She leaned forward, her small, soft tits pressing into my chest, kissing me.