Salesman Enjoys Trip Of His Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when Cindy got done touching up her makeup the other two girls returned. Annie looked stunning in her blue mini dress which somehow made her already tiny frame appear even smaller. She wore some white fuck-me heels and Sara did a fantastic job retouching her brown hair.

There was a bit of awkwardness while Annie started eating her dinner and I wasn't sure if it was because of what Cindy and I just got done doing or if Annie and Sara did something while gone. Annie wasted no time eating her chicken dish and cheesecake while downing the drink I prepared for her. I made sure all women drank the entirety of their drinks before it was too late.

With Annie now fully satisfied at least on the food part, we got ready to leave.

"Now what?" Sara asked.

"Our suite?" I suggested.

"Yeah, it looked like a perfect spot for us to hang out," replied Annie.

"You guys stopped by the suite?" I asked confused.

Both girls hesitated and Sara responded with an ashamed look on her face. "Yeah, I forgot to grab something earlier and it was easier to help Annie with her hair there."

I didn't know what she was leaving out and I was trying hard to figure out what she was trying to hide.

Speaking of hard, I was the last one to leave and watching these three beauties walk in front of me with their perfect rears swaying back and forth, I got another boner that ached like crazy. I adjusted myself before leaving the room and as I exited, the girls involuntarily put on a show for all the guests that happened to be in the area. I am pretty sure I saw a kid take a picture of their legs with his cell phone.

All three women were clearly under the influence due to the handful of drinks each one of them enjoyed the past hour which came became apparent when we stepped into the elevator and all of them gave me a horny but glazed look. I could actually feel some tension during our brief descend which I was sure was due to the anticipation of what was to happen next.

Cindy and I stepped out first and the blonde quickly put her hand into my back pocket as we talked side by side down the long corridor.

"Don't get him all worked up before we get a piece of him," teased Sara who was walking alongside Annie behind us.

We walked past Anna who just left our suite and her blushed face told me that either she just stole something out of my place or she discovered something that made her uncomfortable.

"I delivered the extra towels that you requested," she told us. "Is there anything else I can get you?"

Not knowing what the heck she was talking about, I just told her that we were ok.

Once I walked inside I decided to take a quick leak before my erection came back and would probably make it impossible to use the bathroom for a while to come. As I walked into the bathroom I saw that there were about 10 large towels stacked on top of the counter.

After I finished my business I asked "What are the towels all about?"

"Patience," ordered Sara. "Just wait and see. While you wait, would you mind going into the bedroom and close the door?"

I obliged without hesitation knowing that she must have some naughty planned. Before I made it to the bedroom I saw that some of the sex toys had been pulled out before which was probably what caught Anna off guard.

As I laid on the bed, the anticipation drove me wild and consequently rigid hard. I was truly feeling pain and actually decided to take a few ibuprofens to hopefully ease the ache. I ended up watching basketball for at least fifteen minutes wondering what they were up to. I heard them giggle every once in a while and knew that Annie fit in well with the group.

I finally heard a loud knock on the door. "Open the door." Yelled Cindy with an authoritative voice. "PPD, open the door!"

"PPD? What the hell is that?" I replied with a worried voice playing along.

"Pussy police department. I have a warrant for your arrest."

'This should be fun' I thought to myself as I got up and opened the French door. Before I had a chance to glance past Cindy, she pushed me back to the bed forcefully.

"Did I say you could come outside?" she asked as she climbed on top of me in what turned out to be a police uniform. As I tried to lift my head to take a better look at her, she pushed my head right back. I did get a good enough look though to see that either the top was too small or was meant to nearly let her entire tits hang out.

"You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to get an attorney. You look like you got money but no lawyer is going to get you out of this one."

"What am I charged with?" I asked playfully.

"There have been numerous complaints about indecent exposure, taking pictures of women without their consent, violating numerous throats and for fucking in public."

"It wasn't my fault. These women made me do it," I fought back jokingly.

"Save it for the judge. Hold on. I am the judge tonight...overruled," she responded.

"That's not how it works," and before I had a chance to finish my sentence, she grabbed the bottom of my chin with her glove covered right hand. That was the first time I smelled the black fake leather. She actually grabbed me pretty rough and said "My city, my rules. Like I said, you are guilty as charged so you should just accept your punishment."

"What would that be?" I asked halfway mumbling through my teeth since she had my mouth forced shut.

'Whack' went my right cheek as I felt her hand slap my face. "Did I say you could talk?" she wasn't holding back on that one. Maybe this was payback for the throat fuck I gave her earlier. She then reached her hand behind her and brought a black ball gag to sight.

"Maybe this will help shut you up."

I actually got a bit nervous since I have never had my mouth gagged like that. She quickly put it on and tightened the strap while leaning over me giving me a good look at her tits that just fell out of her top. Once she had the strap tightened, she licked the ball and my gaping lips. I hate to admit that my boner definitely indicated that I was getting turned on. Feeling my pants rise she said with a spiteful tone: "Just what I thought; a pervert."

I was ninety percent sure that she was joking but her good acting could have fooled me.

She grabbed me by the strap and brought me to my feet. I finally got a good look at the rest of her outfit. Both hands and forearms were covered with gloves up to her elbows leaving her upper arms exposed before the dark blue uniform did a good job of covering her shoulders but did nothing to cover until the middle height of her tits which she tucked back in again.

It was a button up one piece uniform and the shiny 3 inch belt squeezed her midsection together like a corset. The bottom was nearly as tight and was short enough to end before her stockings started showing what must have been the same pair of stockings and garter belt she wore at dinner. What changed was her footwear. She was wearing high heeled boots that ran up to right below her knees and as she was standing straight in front of me, I guessed that the heels must be about 7 inches or more as she was standing taller than ever before.

Looking at my lustful face, she continued the scene, "turn around so I can cuff you."

She put on metal handcuffs behind my back and kept sniffing my neck as she constraint me, "let's get you to booking."

As we walked out of the room I noticed the other two girls were absent. One of the bar stools was placed in the middle of the living room and I also noticed a blanket spread out over the couch. The towels had been moved on top of the coffee table that was pushed aside leaving a fairly good sized area open in front of the couch.

She ordered me to walk towards the stool and had me take a seat. She grabbed the camera and took a few pictures of me in my helpless position.

"Alright, before we book you, you need to be examined to make sure you are not going to spread any of your perverted diseases around. Miss Sara, I got another one for you here," yelled out Cindy.

I was turned away from the bathroom but I could see a reflection of the hot brunette in the window and it was clear that she had changed into a nurse outfit. Instead of walking to my front, she stayed behind me and pushed herself against my cuffed hands which meant my fingers were at the right height to play with her love triangle.

"I can see why he would fuck himself into trouble," said Sara. "This is a hot one."

"Focus on your task Miss," hissed Cindy. "We got all night but we need him cleaned quickly so we can start his sentencing."

"Yes officer," obliged the nurse.

She started undressing me seductively while still standing behind me. She slowly unbuttoned my shirt pulling it off as far as she could with my hands behind my back. I was still wearing my white t-shirt underneath which she started pulling up.

"This isn't going to work," said the officer. "We need to blindfold him first." After a few seconds, Sara came back with what seemed to be one of Cindy's sheer stockings. Despite them being fairly see-through, I could not see a thing once she tightened it around me and forced my eyes shut.

"That's better," said Cindy and all of the sudden I felt cold metal against the bottom of my stomach. I got scared for a moment before I realized that she was cutting my t-shirt in half with a pair of scissors.

"What the h..." I tried yelling through the ball gag but it was completely inaudible. I wasn't really concerned about the shirt itself but I felt more than vulnerable at that point.

"Now the pants," said the officer and for a second I was afraid she meant to cut them off of me too. Instead, I felt Sara's hands undoing my belt and pants. I think it was Cindy that actually pulled down my pants while Sara proceeded to stroke my hard cock through my underwear.

"We definitely got the right guy," said Cindy possibly referring to my hard-on.

"I know. Look at the pervert's excitement."

"I was referring to the size of his organ. The report said it must be at least eight inches long," and before I knew it, she pulled down my underwear as well and removed my shoes and socks too.

"I hate to admit that it's beautiful," said Sara who was still stroking me with her latex gloves.

"It's filthy, I don't think he has shaven it in days," countered Cindy. I remember that I trimmed and partially shaved my privates a few days ago wondering why it mattered. "Is Miss Annie still here?"

"Yes ma'am," confirmed Sara.

"Annie, we have someone here for you. Make sure to bring the kit," yelled Sara and then the sound of heels clicking in the bathroom as she walked into the living room could be heard.

"Well, well. What do we have here? Is that the one you warned us about officer?" the Asian asked.

"Yes, he needs to be cleaned well. See those stubbles there? According to the eye and mouth witness account, those can scratch up a poor females face if he pushes it too far."

I had no idea what kit she was talking about or what was about to happen next. First I heard a subtle squirting sound and the next thing I knew I had whatever it was spread all over my balls and pubic area. The scent of what turned out to be my shaving gel entered my nostrils. I was about to experience the first shave by a woman; or in this case women.

It seemed that if Annie was the one doing the lathering she must have be wearing some sort of vinyl gloves as well. Sara was still standing behind me while groping the rest of my upper body when Annie placed a razor blade on my sack. I jumped slightly partially because I was terrified and also because the cold metal caught me off guard.

"Make sure you get every single hair, he has a few on his cock right by the base," hissed Cindy. My member was in a stage of constant stiffness and I was in no mental or physical position to determine if I was turned on by what was happening. The process seemed to take forever when I felt a wet towel wiping my balls clean.

"All done," said Annie.

"Not even close," countered Cindy. "Shave the pubic hair on top too."

I have never completely shaven myself there and I wasn't sure if I really wanted that but I knew that there was no point in fighting. I was so focused on what was happening in front of me that I didn't realize that Sara must have lifted one of her legs to stimulate her clit on the metal of my handcuffs.

"What are you doing Miss Sara? We haven't finished processing the criminal yet and you are already starting the sentencing?" asked Cindy.

If that what she called sentencing, I was definitely getting excited. From the wetness that was starting to cover my wrists I could tell that someone else was getting excited too. But she listened to the officer and stepped back a little.

Annie had now finished my pubic area and called it done.

"Not yet. There is more," said Cindy. "Let me get him into the right position." And with that, I felt her glove covered hands around my hips as she pulled me further off the chair. I could hear Annie backing off to make more room. Then she grabbed each foot and placed it on the couch. With the little room there was between the chair and couch, my crotch must have been right in Annie's face.

"Get rid of all the hair below his sack and in his crack," ordered Cindy.

"Yes ma'am," was Annie's response as she lathered me up some more. This was the most uncomfortable position for my back, stretched arms and legs and the fact that I tensed up more with Annie's hands and razor in the most intimate crevices of my body didn't help.

"All done," said Annie after a good five minutes of excruciating work.

"Much better nurse," agreed Cindy. "Let's get him cleaned up now."

Cindy removed my handcuffs temporarily so I could strip completely naked and put them right back on. They escorted me to the shower and rinsed me with cold water at first which was yet another uncomfortable moment. Sometimes I prefer to shower with cold water to wake me up but handcuffed and blindfolded wasn't one of those moments where I needed that. With the shower door left open, I got lathered up by a set of hands at a time not being sure whose it was.

"Bend over," ordered Cindy which clarified whose turn it was to clean me. I leaned forward at almost a 90 degree angle with my head coming to rest against the wall. Then I felt one set up hands stretching me cheeks and shortly after felt something pointy penetrating my virgin ass. "What the hell," I yelled out through the gag ball immediately.

"Now he complains. I told you that you are filthy and I am sure your ass isn't exempt. Don't worry, nurse Annie here has lots of experience with this which she proved to us earlier today," explained Cindy.

At the time, I wasn't sure what she was talking about. All I knew was that I felt warm liquid squirt inside of me which I was then asked to push out. It couldn't have been a pretty sight but someone was sure to hose me down continuously as we went through a couple of rounds of that part of my punishment.

The sound of a pair of heels clanking on the marble floor told me that someone left the bathroom. The shower got turned off and I was led out by someone and immediately dried off. From the living room, I could hear Annie pleading with someone: "My pussy is drenched. This has been fun and all but I have never been this freaking horny in my life. Let me have his cock or I will grab that dildo and take care of myself."

"Relax," responded Cindy. "I am drenched too which is so crazy because I was taken care of earlier. My clit is tingling each time the thong is rubbing against it."

I didn't hear the rest of the conversation because Sara started attacking my mouth with her tongue. I knew she was touching her clit since she was moaning as if she was about to explode. These pills definitely worked and I was worried that doubling up on the dose might have been a bit much for three lightweight girls.

"I can hear you from out here," yelled Cindy which caused us to break off our make out session.

"Sounds like Annie needs to be first one to get a good fuck from you," said Sara. "Ben has yet to take care of his woman this trip."

Putting the whole role play on pause for a second, I mumbled through the gag and asked her "are you sure you are ok with that? I mean..." and before I could finish my sentence, she put her finger on my ball covered mouth. "Fuck her Don. Make her cum, cry out of joy, pain, whatever. I am getting wet just thinking of your big cock penetrating her tight Asian body."

"You are such a freak," I said.

"I promise you I am not like this usually. I don't know what has overcome me this week," she said almost with an apologetic voice.

"Don't worry. This clearly turns me on but even if you only had a fraction of this sense of sexual adventure in you, I would still fall for you." While I wasn't quite proud of how I explained myself, my message didn't have time to sink in as Annie walked in.

"Time for you to actually serve your time, if you know what I mean," said the Asian before she grabbed me by my cock to led me back to the living room. She took me straight to the couch and seemed to bend over in front of me and stuck my cock straight into her pussy. This was the wettest pussy I have penetrated in a long time and she was almost as tight as Sara. "Fuck, yes," Annie screamed out. "No need to warm me up. Start pounding me."

I definitely wasn't in full control of the situation being blindfolded and without free hands but I was still able to thrust her hard. Her vagina felt a bit shorter as the others' as I started ramming against her cervix without her love tunnel swallowing me entirely.

'Whack' went my ass as someone just swatted some rubber or leather material against it.

"She said she wanted to be pounded, not made love to," hissed Cindy. She whacked me one more time before I could feel her hands pushing me from behind. I picked up my pace and something told me that Sara was busy rubbing the Asian's clit as she started cumming only a minute after I started my assault.

"Yes, arghh. Don't you fucking stop. Oh my..., holy shit. Yes, yes..." I could feel her pressure building up around my cock so I pulled out and she immediately squirted all over. "Holy crap. What the..." she cried out surprised. Then she started crying hysterically and with me being chained up and blindfolded, I had no idea what was going on.

"Are you ok?" asked Sara seemingly worried.

"Wow girl. You clearly haven't gotten any satisfaction in a while," joked Cindy and with that Annie's cry to turn into laughter. "Look, you are still shaking from the aftershocks." At that point I wished I was able to see.

After she finally calmed herself down, she was able to speak. "I will never ever hold out for a week just because my man is too sick or too tired to make me cum. This was the biggest orgasm I have ever experienced. I don't know if it's the teasing the last few days, the warm weather or whatever but that was absolutely mind blowing. I feel like my hormones are off the charts."

I was starting to feel guilty for giving her a double dose of those pills but I think even if she knew she wouldn't mind. But my guilt was erased by the ache in my jaw and trouble getting enough air due to the ball gag.

"I don't know if it was seeing you explode or there being something in our food or drink, but I am beyond horny as well," said Sara.

"He is clearly ready to please," responded Cindy before grabbing my cock with both hands and jerking me off. "Look how hard he is."

She led me back on the chair and straddled me facing away from me. Still without sight, my other senses were heightened. Besides smelling the women's sex and hearing Sara's breathing behind me clearly, the sensitive tip of my dick felt the burning sensation of a different set up pussy lips. Cindy was slowly descending on me and also seemed surprised by the immediate satisfaction she was experiencing. I felt like I was inches bigger that night even though I knew that was impossible. Without being able to see or touch myself, I just went by the women's reactions and my senses below.