Salesman Enjoys Trip Of His Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The view in the mirror was priceless. Watching Sara's endless legs lifted by six plus inches of high heels, seeing my cock slide in and out of her while her left tit was hanging off of the shelf below and having the entire package wrapped in her sexy outfit pushed me to the next level.

It was the "fuck I'm cumming" cries from the lesbian scene that forced Sara and I to look back at the two girls. They each remained on their zenith of sexual pleasure as they continued their stimulating movements. Annie finally pulled out the entire length of the dildo after pulling off the vibrator. Cindy sucked out the Asian's juices for a few seconds longer before Annie finally lifted her hips off of her partner below leaving the anal plug in her ass.

"Can I pull it out?" asked Cindy.

"Yeah, slowly,'" responded Annie.

I was keeping up a steady but rather quiet pace while fucking Sara from behind when we watched the purple anal plug pulled out which was much longer and a bit thicker than I would have guessed. I was glistening with some type of lubricant which must have come from the bottle that was lying on the bed next to them.

"Taste it," said Annie nonchalantly as the turned around to be face to face with Cindy. I immediately stopped my thrusting to make sure I didn't miss a beat.

"Hell no," responded Cindy with disgust.

"We didn't clean our asses for nothing. Look at it, there isn't anything dirty on it," responded Annie.

"It doesn't smell clean," replied the blonde.

"Here, let me show you," and with that she grabbed Cindy's wrist and pulled the toy to her mouth licking it seductively. "See, not bad. And trust me, it would be a huge turn-on for Don. Right?" she said speaking up towards the end of the sentence since she saw us behind the glass door.

Sara chimed in: "Lick it baby. You know you want to."

After thinking about it for another moment, she finally gave in and put the tip of her tongue against it. "I can definitely taste something funky. It's not overbearing though."

"That's why we need to lick it clean before we stick it up your ass," replied Annie before forcing the entire toy down Cindy's throat causing her to gag a little. They then went exchanging the plug a few more times licking and sucking it before Cindy was asked to get on all fours to get ready to be penetrated next.

The whole situation got me excited beyond comprehension that I was now fucking Sara with a furious pace. Cindy got up and took the camera out of Sara's hand taking over as the camera woman. Meanwhile, Annie grabbed another vibrator kneeled in front of us and started teasing Sara's clit with the black stick.

"Oh my god, yes, ohhhh, I feel another one coming soon," moaned the brunette as she kept getting pounded and stimulated. Annie raised her head a little so she can catch one of Sara's firm tits with her gaping mouth.

She was now getting her tit sucked on, her clit stimulated and pussy fucked balls deep. I think my level of excitement increased knowing that she was getting satisfied in so many different ways. I looked over at Cindy who had the camera pointed straight at Sara's head which was hanging down with her hair covering her face. Knowing that her facial impression must have been picture worthy, I bundled up her hair before forcing her to look straight up by pulling her hair back.

"Yes, oh fuck. Pull my hair baby. Slap my ass. Ohhhh..." she begged. Happy to listen to my lover, I whacked her ass a few times while pulling her hair even harder. I got turned on even more and knew I may only last another few seconds.

"I'm cumming. Yessss. Oh shit..." she groaned and she kept going as long as her climax was continuing which seemed to have lasted at least twenty seconds. That's all it took for me to hit the point of no return. I pulled my cock out of Sara's cramping pussy and squeezed the base of my cock with all my strength to prevent any of my impeding explosion to miss its target.

"Get on your knees baby, quick," I ordered Sara who was barely able to balance herself as she was still overcome by aftershocks. I finally had both hotties kneeled in front of me when I let go and the first shot partially hit Annie's mouth and upper lips with a lot of it splattering all around. Then I quickly pointed at Sara who was still a bit in a daze and was caught off guard by an equally strong stream hitting her right cheek, eye and part of the forehead.

I wasn't even close to done as I pointed back at Annie who was already licking her lips clean before getting splattered all over her face again by my third pulse. This one wasn't as pointy but spread more over her entire face. The next blast went straight onto Sara's tongue before I returned my dick to Annie's opened mouth and shoved myself a good 5 inches down her throat letting the few last drops exit into her throat and mouth.

Instead of jerking the last few waves with my hands, I just used her skillful lips and tongue to make sure each last drop got sucked out of me. I thought I released buckets of cum based on the strength of each sensation I just experienced. When I looked down at the babes, I knew that it definitely wasn't as thick or voluminous as the one I emptied into Cindy's bowls earlier that evening. My cum was definitely a lot clearer than usual but the sight of two cum covered faces was still breathtaking.

When I pulled out of her mouth finally, she choked a little but quickly said "thank you."

She kept scooping up more cum from her face and sucked her fingers clean before leaning into Sara who sat back on her heels and just seemed out of it. "Come here baby," said Annie before starting to make out with her and after a few more seconds she finally got into it returning the favor and kissing and licking her friend's face clean.

"That was fucking hot," said Cindy as she placed the camera onto the bed. "What the hell has come into you Don? I felt like you hosed down my throat with a gallon of cum after dinner and now you sprayed another load a couple of hours later? And what the hell. He is still stiff?" she said referring to my still somewhat erected member.

"Can you blame the guy?" helped out Sara. "Look at us. He has three sexy sluts making any man's fantasy come true."

I couldn't believe she was referring herself to a slut.

Proud of my accomplishments thus far, I announced "let's get you girls cleaned up and see who else might have outstanding needs."

"I think I'll be good for a while," said Sara exhausted.

"Good, then you can help out while he fucks Cindy and me in the ass," suggested Annie.

"I am not sure if I can take him quite yet," said the blonde.

"Trust me. With the right tools and patience, you can fit about anything back there," teased Annie taking Sara to the bathroom.

Cindy and I sat down at the bar while waiting and shared a glass of champagne. I was rubbing her stockings clad thighs when she said "I have had anal sex before with a much smaller dick and it hurt like hell back then. Please be gentle. Annie makes it sound like you can shove a fist into anyone's ass and I can definitely tell she has had more action down there than me."

"Don't worry. Just communicate with me," I assured her.

"I have never been this horny my entire life and trust me, I have done some crazy shit in the past but this outweighs it all."

"I agree. I think my first of order of business when we get back to Seattle is to book another cruise for next year," I joked.

"Sounds like a plan," she replied before stepping off the bar stool and started giving me a blowjob while standing up. I was probably three quarters way back to life when the girls returned.

"Not wasting any time, I like it," cheered Annie. "About getting fucked in the ass Don; let's show the other girls how it's done."

She leaned back on the ottoman and spread her legs into a split showing her hairless Asian pussy. "I think I'm ready. Don't you?" she said as the nurse grabbed her legs and pulled them back even further until the white heels were next to her ears. Cindy released my cock and walked towards the living room. Annie handed her the lube and asked her to prepare her butthole. She greased up her glove covered index finger and it quickly disappeared in her anal canal.

"Mmmm, that's it. Get it loosened again. Don's toy is a bit thicker than the toy from earlier," moaned the Asian. "Sara, baby. Why don't you set the camera down for a moment and grease up his dick for us."

I looked down at my semi stiff member and even at this state there was a hint of throbbing pain.

"Take it easy on him, he's a bit sensitive still," I said.

"That lube actually has a numbing ingredient to it. That way anal doesn't hurt as bad at first. It should actually take some of your discomfort away too," explained Annie.

Before applying the lube, Sara licked and gently sucked me back to life. Seeing her kneel in front of me and virtually making love to my cock with her mouth quickly helped my cock get rejuvenated. Once finished, she poured a little oil straight onto my cock with some of it dripping on the towel below. As soon as she started stroking it in, the familiar painful ache reappeared. After a few seconds Sara finished me with a few more violent jerks and placed one last kiss on the swollen opening before I helped her up to her feet.

She immediately embraced me with a kiss and whispered "I am kind of excited about watching you guys."

I quickly asked: "Does that mean that you might let me play with your...," I didn't get a chance to finish my wishful thought before she shushed me "Nope. Keep dreaming."

Cindy had a big grin on her face when I kneeled next to her. "Can't wait to see you fuck her dirty hole," she said and then licked the finger she stuck up Annie's ass and concluded "actually, it's relatively clean"

"You guys done messing around?" hissed Annie with her legs still bent back.

I didn't want to wait and also didn't want her to wait any longer so I pushed forward with Cindy's hand wrapped around the base of my pole as I pushed passed her sphincter and the entire length into her forcing Cindy to move her hand out of the way and Annie to yelp "Fuck. Holy crap. Ease your way into it a little bit...shit that hurt."

I pulled out slowly quickly apologized and my looked at my nearly dried off dick. While the first couple of inches were well lubricated, none of the lubrication made it into the depths of her bowls.

"Cindy, baby, just put more of the lube on his dick, lots of it and Don just ease your way into it and let Cindy keep adding a bit more lube."

"Sorry about that," I said sincerely.

"Don't be, she asked for it," joked Sara causing all of us to laugh a little. Meanwhile she started taking some more pictures of us after wiping off her greasy hands.

With a freshly greased piston, I pushed about 4-5 inches in and instead of getting a yelp, I was welcomed by a sensual moan and a tunnel that gripped my cock tighter than my virgin girlfriend years back. I pulled out a few inches allowing Cindy to pour a little more lube on me before pushing in further each time.

I don't even remember how long or quickly I got to the point that my balls were resting against her tail bone as I saw my entire 8 inches disappear in the Asian's ass. She was as tight as her athletic body and I definitely knew I was having an effect on her as she let go of her heels and kept throwing her legs around with each thrust.

"Fuck that feels so good. Cindy, grab the vibrator and I guarantee you I will cum within seconds," moaned Annie.

As soon as the blonde placed the vibrator against Annie's clit, I could feel her ass tighten around me as if spasms were overcoming her entire body. She held true to her guarantee as she was overcome with an orgasm almost right away. What turned me on was watching her look straight at me as she spread her legs and with her arms behind them, she was reaching for her tits squeezing the nipples as I kept pumping into her. She finally pushed Cindy's hand out of the way to release the vibrator from her but I wanted to fuck her through her aftershocks.

"Fuck yes, keep going. Arghhhhh, split me in half baby."

Hearing her asking me to split her just got me even more motivated as I leaned over her with her feet next to my head and I just plunged into her ass as I forced her flexible body to bend upwards so her asshole was now pointing nearly perpendicular. I don't know how she was able to handle most of my weight and all of my cock's length as I barely put a bit of weight on my feet and hands virtually bouncing off of her hips.

Having gone through all the different sexual adventures the past few days made it difficult for me to decide which one was the best but at that moment, I would have placed that one at the very top for sure. Annie was trying so hard not to show and admit that I was starting to hurt her as she kept begging for me to keep going. Seeing her grimace and seeing even Cindy in shock by the violent anal assault she was witnessing only inches away gave me even more reason to keep going.

It was my body that was starting to get tired in the awkward position we were in so I picked her up as I stood up and used my arms to lift and drop her a few more times before my biceps were completely spent. As I finally pulled out of her, it was apparent that I burned through most of the lube; my cock was barely glistening anymore and I only hoped I didn't rapture anything inside of her.

"That was fucking hot guys," said Cindy.

I was still waiting for a verbal confirmation from Annie when she finally spoke up: "That was the best anal sex I ever had. Thank you," and she gave me a passionate kiss which I believe actually made Sara a bit jealous.

"Now what?" asked the brunette.

"Cindy needs it up the ass still," replied Annie. "But before we can do that, let's make sure he's clean and lubed up again."

I was expecting someone to grab a towel or lead me to the bathroom, but instead Annie got on her knees and spit on my dick and quickly rubbed it in with her hand. 'That's one way to clean it' I thought. Then all of the sudden she pushed my cock down into her mouth and started to suck me clean. I have seen ass-to-mouth online before but never in person. I wanted to ask her if she tasted anything but I was too busy enjoying the view and sensation despite my member being in pain even with the numbing lubricant.

"Your turn. Since it's going up your ass, you want to make sure he's clean," said the Asian to Cindy as she stepped aside.

"Two tongues clean better than one," suggested Cindy and with that both girls were licking me clean. I grabbed Sara and started to make out with her as my cock was getting cleaned below. I took the camera out of her hand and simply pointed the video mode towards the floor hoping it was in focus. Even though I enjoyed two tongues wrapped around my dick right after fucking someone in the ass, the sensual kisses with Sara fired me more up in that given moment.

"Enough of that. Time for you to get your hole stretched," said Annie.

I found it interesting that not too long ago, Cindy was in full control and played the dominant role but now she had that 'I am terrified' look in her face.

"I hope you understand that I don't have the same level of experience so go easy on me," she pleaded before she got on all fours in front of me.

"Just tell me if you want more or if I am doing too much," I told her.

"I gotta grease up the hole first," said Annie as she grabbed the bottle.

"Let me do it," I asked. "You already had a chance to play with it tonight."

Somewhat disappointed, she handed me the bottle. I pulled up her uniform to expose Cindy's entire ass and not only poured some right onto her anus but all over her ass crack and cheeks. With both of my hands oiled up, I started to penetrate her with my index finger. I could tell with the tip of my finger that this was going to be a completely different experience than Annie's ass.

I could barely get my finger past its first knuckle and after a good minute of probing, little stretching and reapplied lubrication, she was still too tight for me to even consider putting another finger inside of her let alone my cock. I tried to listen to her reaction as I kept loosening her up but even though I only heard positive reinforcement primarily through her moaning, I just couldn't fathom stretching her any further.

"That's it. She is ready for another finger," said Annie.

"I am not so sure. What do you think Cindy?" I asked.

"Yeah, I don't know. It feels good so far," was her response.

"Here, let me try," requested the Asian as she quickly replaced my index with her middle finger. "Oh yeah, she's ready for more." She then quickly added her index finger before adding her ring finger seconds later.

I knew her petite hands and fingers were much smaller than mine but three fingers definitely stretched the blonde to new levels.

"Damn, ouch," said Cindy.

"You are alright girl. Just a little more and then we can have Don's cock here do the rest," reassured Annie.

I wasn't sure about that but she had definitely made her mind up. She started stroking me with one hand to get me more lubed up and kept finger fucking the blonde in front of us. As she pulled her fingers out, Cindy's sphincter quickly forced her ass to close up as if it was trying to make a point. I couldn't believe what I was about to see next. Annie grabbed the bottle of lube and carefully stuck the tip into Cindy's hole.

"There is no hole that cannot be penetrated as long as you use enough lube," she said before squeezing the bottle forcing an unknown amount of oil up her ass. Some of it dripped right out but I was sure at least an ounce remained inside of her.

"Now she's ready," proclaimed the anal expert.

She grabbed my cock and slowly guided it towards the Promised Land. Sara has since moved and was now shooting a close-up of me penetrating her besty's ass for the first time.

"Wasn't the last dick up your ass about half this size?" asked Sara somewhat jokingly.

"Don't remind me," pleaded Cindy.

When my cock finally reached its goal, I was pleasantly surprised that all the oil made the initial entrance a lot easier than I thought. It only took about half a minute to get the head past the sphincter and since the head is slightly larger than my girth, her ass virtually swallowed the tip of my cock. She was only slightly tighter than Annie but much more lubricated making the thrusting actually a bit easier. I didn't see or hear anything from Cindy at first but once I started going in deeper, I finally got the confirmation I was looking for.

"Mmmm. That's it Don. Your cock feels so good up my ass."

Knowing that she was getting used to it made me more comfortable in the situation and I decided to get everyone involved.

"Sara, why don't you sit down on the couch right in front of Cindy and let her eat you out? And Annie, why don't you squat over Sara and have her do the same to you?" I knew neither would disagree.

Within seconds, I was watching my cock disappear fully in Cindy's ass, watching her face disappear underneath Sara's uniform and watching Sara's tongue disappear inside of Annie's pussy. All of us were moaning away and I felt that I was controlling the shockwave as my increased thrusting caused Cindy to lick more aggressively which caused Sara to go more at it. Annie was turned away from me but the reflection in the window was clear enough for me to see that she was enjoying herself.

The numbing agent in the lube was definitely doing its job as I felt the intense tightness of Cindy's bowls but it wasn't causing me too much pain. I think it also helped her enjoy my entire width and length as I could feel her approaching an orgasm. I decided to grab her tits and just like a chain reaction, Cindy started doing the same to the Sara and Sara to Annie.