Salesman Enjoys Trip Of His Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so lost in the moment witnessing myself fuck a babe dressed in the hottest police uniform and seeing the world's two hottest nurses in some lesbian action that I didn't realize that they were all coming at the same time a couple of minutes later. I closed my eyes and with all the cries and moaning that was taking place, I was not able to tell who was moaning or saying what. The entire room was filled with the smell of sex and women at their zenith of sexual pleasures.

Out of nowhere, I felt my own orgasm approaching. "Fuck, I'm close," I was barely able to moan as my balls were reaching their boiling point causing me to grip Cindy's skirt's waistband with all my might. I pulled so hard on her skirt as if I was trying to pull her even closer into me as I plunged into her deepest and dirtiest corners of her tight body. My eyes rolled back and I arched my back when I felt my cock stretching her tender flesh to the widest point only to be greeted by the tightening of her sphincter.

I knew the head of my cock was purple during the last moments before my orgasm. Then I came: It was the kind of orgasm where my body was getting a head start and started to shake profusely even before I started to ejaculate into the deepest ends of Cindy's bowl. Each joint in my body was tensed up and the swollen tunnel of my cock finally started to attempt to push out whatever ejaculate was left in my balls when the first shot escaped the tip.

Then I felt someone's hand grab the base of my cock and in the midst of another shot and place me into someone's mouth. The hand gripped me so hard that the second shot was delayed for a brief moment before releasing me again. My mind was racing as quickly as my sperm and that it took me a second to realize that Annie had jumped off the couch to suck me dry. My last few painful drops went straight down her throat as I just stood there in shock.

I had no control over my own body and besides needing to catch my breath I realized that my entire body was overheated and that I was covered with a layer of sweat. I could feel my heart beat and right before Annie let go of my finally deflated cock, I could feel the racing heart beat as far as the tip of my dick.

My back finally relaxed and I tipped my head forward to watch the scene below me. Annie was still licking my dirty rod and seemed to enjoy herself like a kid licking an ice cream cone. I knew she did a good job of flushing out Cindy's ass but I knew it wasn't perfectly clean so I was even more convinced that I was in the presence of an absolute nymphomaniac.

"Ouch. Holy shit," cried out Cindy who was slowly standing up. "Damn you Don. I told you my ass wasn't ready for that kind of assault."

"I am so sorry baby. I thought I did a good job composing myself until the very end when I just lost control. I am really sorry," I said sincerely.

"Let's put some warm water on there to relax it a little. I also have some ointment you can use," suggested Annie.

"Ok, let's go," agreed Cindy and they both left to the bathroom leaving the brunette nurse alone with me.

"Is she mad at me?" I asked Sara.

"I think so. But if she is she will get over it soon," she responded.

"Now what?" I asked

"Not sure. I just came again so I think I am done for the night unless your pills have some delayed release action of some sort."

"Yeah, I don't know about that. It's not that late so we might still be up to something else."

"You should clean him up. If you want to get him anywhere near me tonight I don't want any of Cindy's ass on him," she said referring to my still flaccid member.

I decided to go to the bathroom to possibly apologize again and get cleaned up. When I walked in, I saw all of their apparel on the floor and the two girls were busy lathering each other up with some soap.

"Wanna join us?" asked Cindy which was a sentence that immediately put me at ease.

Once I was on the shower I was greeted by a kiss from both women and they quickly got busy scrubbing me from head to toe. I couldn't believe it when I felt life regaining in my penis. It didn't help when I felt Annie's soapy index finger up my ass.

"You are one nasty bitch," said Cindy to the Asian.

"I take that as a compliment," was her response and she quickly followed with an aggressive slap on Cindy's ass with her free hand. "And I know you like it," she grinned.

I came out of the shower first and without driving off I hurried back to Sara who was sitting on the couch with her legs crossed. I wasn't sure how much longer she wanted to keep the uniform on but I didn't mind seeing her in it for a while longer.

"All clean now?" she asked.

"Yep. Wanna check?" I jokingly suggested.

"Sure. Bring him over here and let the nurse take a closer look at it," she responded unexpectedly.

As soon as I stood in front of her with water still dripping down my skin, she picked up my semi erect dick and pushed her face right against my pubic bone while my cock slid towards the back of her mouth. I was completely caught off guard so I just did my best to stand straight when my blood started flowing towards my now growing member.

Then she pulled her head back and said: "See, now I can claim that I took your entire dick down my throat."

"Well, I think that's cheating. But I got an idea," I said and sat down next to her. "You and I just need to work on it so in no time you will be able take my erect cock down your throat in your sleep."

"You better not literally try that," she joked.

"Nothing without your permission of course," I answered

We were then joined by the Asian and blonde who didn't bother drying off or putting on any clothes.

"You like being a nurse?" Annie asked jokingly. "Maybe it's time for you to receive a full medical exam."

"I am not sure," I cummed plenty tonight.

"Well, Cindy's ass is off limits for the rest of the night and Don's cock may be done as well but my pussy could use another round and I bet both you two could as well.

"Speak for yourself," chimed in Sara doubtfully.

Without responding, Annie walked off and grabbed a strap-on set along with a couple of dildos.

"Ok, who wants to do me?" she said holding up the big black dildo that was compatible with the straps.

"I'll gladly help you out," said Cindy and before we knew it, she had skillfully put on the contraption and got into position to fuck Annie who in the meantime got comfortable on all fours on the couch right next to Sara and I.

"I'm wet already but lube up before you take me please," asked the Asian and before Cindy could oblige,

Sara stood up to grab the bottle and poured the liquid on the ten inch rubber toy. She started stroking it from base to tip acting as if she was trying to make it cum. She was still wearing her white gloves and if the remainder of the scene wasn't already hot enough, seeing the contrast between her white hands and the black dildo which was glistening with oil was an added turn-on.

Before Annie could grow too impatient, Cindy positioned herself behind her awaiting snatch and without much warm-up plunged into the depths of her tight body. She must have quickly hit the dead end of her love tunnel when her continuous thrusts came to a sudden stop with a good hand's width of dildo still left not penetrated.

"Yes, that's it baby. Fuck me good. Oh, don't stop. Keep pounding it straight into me, ohhhh," she moaned while Cindy picked up her pace.

Sara in the meantime started kissing Annie's neck before settling on making out with her. Looking back, I cannot believe myself for not having pulled out the camera to take some more pictures. Instead, I just sat there with my hand on Sara's thigh stroking her stockings ever so gently and my penis still contempt hanging around lifeless. Even the slapping sound of Cindy's hips running into the rock hard ass of Annie didn't help him come back to life.

I was looking at Cindy whose tits were freely bouncing up and down with each thrust and I am pretty sure while her skin dried off slowly after the shower, some moisture was replaced with sweat she was accumulating with her exercise level fucking. Annie was still egging on to be fucked hard but still showed no signs of approaching an orgasm. Sara had moved on to suck on Annie's tits which she accomplished by lying down on her back and scooting underneath her hanging tits.

She placed her legs over mine allowing me to stroke her from hip to toe. I gently spread her legs so I could attempt to stroke her clit and with the initial contact she jumped a little and pushed her legs together. But it didn't take long for me to stimulate her without resistance and before I knew it she was bucking her hips to grind against the palm of my hand.

I decided to replace my hand with a vibrator egg that was nearby and I was becoming more confident that another orgasm would be imminent for my brunette girlfriend. Just when I thought she was getting close she grabbed the egg out of my hand and placed it on Annie's awaiting clit. Sara must have known that's all she needed to cum and if anyone thought Annie wasn't holding back before, she pushed it to another level with her approaching orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck me harder," she literally yelled out on top of her lungs while she hammered her ass back into Cindy's hips. Cindy in return grabbed Annie's hair and pulled on it harder than she might have appreciated but with her entire body convulsing through an enormous orgasm she had no way of fighting back and her yells turned into whimpers while her convulsions turned into sudden quivers as she rolled to her side away from us causing the black toy to slide out for the first time in the past ten minutes. She was still shaking when she placed her right hand on her crotch and biting the fingers of her left hand.

"Who is next?" asked Cindy jokingly causing a "hell no" response from Sara.

The last scene caused me to get to a semi-erect state which caught the attention of Sara who just smiled at me after staring at him for a second but made no specific gesture or comment. I just thought to myself that this may be the one and only time in my life I could experience something like that so I was a bit frustrated that men are limited to how many times we can perform in a given time period while watching women cum over and over again.

Cindy undid the strap and placed the wet dildo on the couch. Annie finally calmed down but still had her crotch covered by her hand. There almost was that awkward moment of silence when Sara spoke up.

"So both your asses are done and Annie's pussy is definitely done for the night and I am not sure if mine can handle anything either so we may only be down to your pussy Cindy."

"Not sure about that one either," was her reply.

"The night is still young but there is no shame in calling it," I suggested looking at the clock which read 10:50 pm. "I think we accomplished more than anyone could have hoped for."

"I think we should go to the pool area and relax in the hot tub," said Cindy. "Who knows what the hot water might do to us."

"I definitely need to relax my body after the torture from you three," I responded.

"Torture? You didn't get fucked in your ass or choked by a cock," countered the blonde.

"Let's think. Hand-cuffed and ball gagged for an hour. Oh yeah, slapped on the ass by whatever rubber piece. Cum squeezed and sucked out of me that had no business being there anymore. Yeah, I think torture is the appropriate term. How about I call it welcomed torture?" I suggested.

"Alright, point made. I would love to but I don't have a bathing suit with me and my fear is that if I go back to the cabin, Ben is awake again. I made sure I gave him double dosage of the meds to knock him out but you never know," said Annie.

"You can have one of mine. God knows Cindy's top would cover up too much of your tiny tits," said

Sara.

"Whose tits are you calling tiny?" asked Annie seemingly offended.

"Ok. I know she is carrying upper Ds around with her. What are you, B?" said Sara while cupping one breast of each girl in her hands.

"Sometimes I have to get a C to feel comfortable," said the Asian which was probably a lie as I tried to verify her claim with my eyes.

"Alright, enough. Yes, Cindy's tits are the biggest in the room. Sara, no offense, but your tits are barely bigger than Annie's but all three pairs are equally hot. If you had me choose, I couldn't. I guess it would depend on the day," I said.

"What day is today, stud?" asked Cindy jokingly.

It took me a second to come up with a fair response: "Tonight is the 'get fucked by two hot nurses and one hot cop' night so I would have to say all three."

I don't remember how we were finally able to end that topic and get dressed for the pool but I do remember seeing each babe in their respective suits. Sara decided to give the less seductive set she wore to our last hot tub trip to Annie while she wore her black under cup bikini with a sexy bottom. For some reason Cindy decided on her triangle bikini again which I am sure will draw some possibly unwanted attention. With looking at three babes at once, my cock all of the sudden started looking for more attention but was still far away from a full erection.

We made our way up the pool area and passed by a handful of mostly drunk people most of which stared at the three girls in rather obnoxious ways. The pool itself was closed so the people that were there were crammed into the hot tub so we decided to check out the outdoor hot tub instead and we were happy to see that there was no one in it.

As soon as my body felt the hot water goose bumps of relief ran through me. It's interesting how much sexual hormones can cover up other discomforts. The handcuffs did their number on my shoulders and wrists and all the different awkward positions irritated my back and legs. Based on the facial expressions of each woman I could tell that they enjoyed the warmth as well. None of us said anything but just sat down and relaxed. Sara came up next to me and Cindy and Annie sat across from us. It was probably a good idea for the Asian to keep her distance not only in case Ben walks by but also to keep Sara's jealousy in check.

Despite there being no need for sexual relief, my right hand was drawn to Sara's toned legs so I started massaging each one while my left arm held her close to me. In response, she just used a hand of hers to rub my leg gently. All of our eyes were closed for a while as the wind kept our faces cool. When I finally opened my eyes with my head tilted back I realized that the sky was perfectly clear and with no city lights washing out the dimmer stars the sky was crowded by bright stars of different sizes. Sara joined me when she opened her eyes and nestled her head next to mine and if a picture depicted romance, this could definitely be it.

We were soaking our bodies for at least fifteen minutes when Annie spoke up: "I'm not sure about you guys, but I am freaking hot."

We all agreed and went back to the suite. Once inside Cindy and Annie immediately went into the shower to rinse themselves off and I was tempted to follow them but Sara stayed in the living room which was a sign for me to stay as well. As soon as the bathroom floor closed she walked up to me and kissed me passionately. I think it's fair to say that with each kiss her tongue got more aggressive and with butterflies still left from our romantic moment on the deck I was glad we had a moment to ourselves.

I grabbed her ass through her wet black fabric first before squeezing my hand through the tight waist band which she welcomed by flexing her gluteus making them rock hard. Her hand quickly moved down to my waist band and with one big scoop she pulled down my shorts. My cock was at least semi-erect and it wasn't until she grabbed and stroked him when I noticed that any full erection will be painful for sure. I knew she saw my facial expression when she squeezed me especially tight.

"Is he ok? I am sorry. I just really. I don't know, I really need this right now," she said rather shyly.

"I told you before. Whatever you need me to do to make you happy," I responded.

"Isn't he sore though? If he is, that's fine," she said.

"He is a little bit. I would never say no to this though," I said while squeezing her ass with both hands.

"Can it just be the two of us please, in the bedroom?" she asked.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I picked her up and carried her through the French doors like a newlywed couple. As soon as I laid her on the bed, she took off her swimsuit; first her top then the bottom. As soon as the bottom came off she was rubbing her clit after licking her fingers. I just stood in front of the bed stroking myself waiting for the moment to be fully erect.

Despite the hot scene unfolding in front of me I didn't quite get there yet which was a bit frustrating. Then Sara leaned forward and got on all fours and instead of sucking my cock right away, she tilted her head sideways and started licking my shaven balls with all her might. She held onto my hips with both hands as my dick was resting on her cheek while she continued her tongue lashing.

All of the sudden I saw the first drop of precum appear since my last orgasm and while my cock still wasn't fully inflated that little sign gave me hope that I might have more in me. She finally decided to take my rod into her mouth and at that point I was probably a soft five inches long. She immediately took me balls deep and had no problems keeping me there. It was definitely an added turn-on to have my girl taking me entirely even if not while fully erect. As I stared at her lips hitting my pubic area I brushed her hair with my hands and started thrusting my hips towards her. I finally was feeling more blood flooding my organ below causing Sara to pull back.

"There you go baby. I can't wait to have you make love to me," she said and went right back toward my pubic bone.

My heart was definitely pumping the life back into him as my cock grew while nestled in her mouth and throat. I don't think I was holding her too forcefully while my cock, as far as I could tell, was nearly fully erect. Suddenly, she slapped my hips with both hands and pulled back allowing us to see my erection for the first time. He wasn't yet all the way there but her ability to swallow me even at that size was more than impressive.

"You are amazing baby. I think that's all I needed to be ready," I said still a bit fearful that I wouldn't be able to keep it up for too long.

I knew she said something about making love which made me think of tender missionary penetration but instead she turned around, put her head onto the bed, reach behind her, and spread her ass for me. I wanted to make sure that she was wet enough to take me and I also wanted to take her up on her offer to lick her ass so I got on my knees and ran my tongue from her clit all the way to her tailbone a few times.

"Mmm, yes baby. Lick me all over. That feels so nasty," she said giggling partially because it was ticklish I am sure.

Once I was convinced that she was wet enough I stood up and aimed my pride at her youthful entrance. As soon as our bodies made contact I tilted my head and rolled my eyes back. This feeling, these types of moments, could never get old. I was in love with this woman and no other female felt more right than this. I was going at a love making speed when my hands met hers while they were still spreading her ass cheeks. I was actually tenderly stroking the top of her hands while I penetrated her deeper.

"Oh Don. Please don't stop. Give me all of you please baby. Your cock feels amazing," she moaned quietly into the pillow next to her while her eyes were closed. I then felt another woman's hand on my shoulder and when I looked over I saw Cindy standing there with a smile. As she got close to me I whispered into her ear to give us some time and she simply nodded and walked off.