Salesman Enjoys Trip Of His Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers

I increased the lengths of my strokes and almost got to the point where I pulled out entirely before penetrating her all the way. It was those long strokes that helped me stay fully erect. I was disappointed when Sara leaned forward forcing me out of her. "My turn. Lay down so I can ride my man for a little bit," she ordered. Once she climbed on top of me my dick slid straight into her pussy as she descended her slender body onto me. We quickly engaged in passionate tongue kissing while I was cupping her ass. I kept my eyes closed the entire time she was on top of me and I can't remember how much time went by as Sara kept thrusting me with more desire than another woman ever has.

"May I cum?" she moaned.

"Huh? Why not? Of course you can," I responded confused.

"I want this to be my last one tonight. Please don't fuck the others anymore, ok?" she begged while she kept moaning and grinding. I wasn't sure if she meant 'tonight' anymore or 'forever' anymore but if she meant tonight I couldn't do anything with my cock even if fifty playboy models were eagerly waiting for me.

"Yes, cum baby. I am close too," I responded but wasn't sure if that was really true; I couldn't trust my sensations below anymore at that point. In response, she hugged me tight and started a bit faster pace. I knew that grabbing her ass wouldn't do anything to help her orgasm so I went straight for her nipples which turned out to be pencil sharp. She immediately jumped at my contact and it turned out that was the added stimulation she needed to cum on me.

"Yes, I'm cumming. Yes, baby. Please don't stop," she moaned as she kept grinding her hips in a circular motion.

I guess she was talking about me not stopping sucking on her nipples so I sucked her right one nearly as hard as I could while the left one was being stimulated between my thumb and index finger. While all of this was happening, I felt her pussy practically cramping around my cock in waves. Even though I wanted to watch her body and facial reaction I was so lost in the moment that seemed to keep on going forever. She finally slowed down her grinding which told me to immediately stop touching her nipples. She hugged me tight which I returned as well and we just sat there with my cock still inside of her.

I started caressing her naked back with my fingers tips and I quickly felt goose bumps covering her skin. She just kept holding on tight and it wasn't until I was flinching my erect cock a little that she remembered that I still had to be finished off. I still had my eyes closed when she gave me a tender kiss.

"I am all yours babe. Just tell me what you want me to do so you can cum deep inside of me," she whispered in my ear. I actually had no idea what I wanted.

"Hmm, good question. I really don't know," I responded.

"Do you want me to throw on a pair of heels so you can take me from behind by the mirror?" she offered.

The thought definitely excited me which the quick jerk reaction of my cock made apparent. "You don't have to do that. I think we should stay close to each other and continue our love making," I said but wasn't sure if I believed my own words.

"I felt him jump up when I mentioned the heels so don't be shy. Are you telling me you cannot make love to me from behind?" she asked seductively.

"Uhm, I don't know. Don't blame me for lusting over your sexy body in heels," I said.

"Don't be silly. It is good to know that after rounds of fucking you still get this excited about me. Alright enough talking," she said and climbed off of me allowing my throbbing member to breathe for the first time in at least 10 minutes. My eyes were at first glued on her ass as she strolled towards the corner of the room where hers or Cindy's pair of black heels laid. My eyes quickly moved down and checked out her sexy legs that even without heels seemed endless.

The dim lighting also made her look even tanner. I was expecting her to put on the heels and come back to me but instead she walked in front of the bed, leaned against the wall that was about 3 feet apart from the foot of the bed and placed her outstretched left leg on the edge of the mattress. I think I knew where she was going with it and scooted towards her until her heel met my crotch and my feet were hanging off the bed. She handed me both shoes and even though I was enjoying the cock rubbing by her left foot, I wanted to get into to the "fuck-me" heels as soon as possible. Just as I was about to lift her foot, she stopped me:

"Na ah. Not so quick. My foot wants to play more with your cock," she teased. Just as she finished her sentence, she started playing with her set of perfect tits turning me on even further. I just sat there amazed and held the heels in each hand.

"Stroke your cock with the shoes," she ordered.

I wasn't sure where she was going with it but I had no room to complain or resist. I pointed the tip of each shoe towards my throbbing member until the two inch platforms were touching me from both sides. I was really lost at that point as she kept squeezing her tits.

"Start stroking," she said again as her toes were wrapping the tip of my cock. Once I started obeying her orders I knew while this did nothing from a sensation standpoint, it was hot as well. Her long slender leg seemed to be a bridge between her hot body and mine and I couldn't decide which part to focus on. Her tits looked amazing between her hands and once she was attempting to lick her nipples I knew where to look. She struggled to make contact between her tongue and nipples but the attempt was hot no matter what.

After a few minutes of playing she finally allowed me to put one of the heels on her. It took me a few seconds to tighten the strap because she kept rubbing the bottom of the shoe against my cock. Before she switched legs she raised her foot in front of my face.

"Kiss my sexy feet," she said and I didn't have to be told twice. I kissed her well-manicured toes and her sexy arches.

"Now lick," she then added and again I quickly obliged and started licking her from toe to heel.

Before I knew it the other foot was in my crotch and I focused on getting the other heel on. When I was done I looked at her and saw that one of her hands had moved onto her hairless pussy and was feverously rubbing her clit.

"I think she's ready. Are you baby?" she moaned. I quickly got up and attacked her mouth with mine. It didn't dawn to me until now that all this teasing brought me to a level of uncontrollable excitement. My large hands touched her all over going from squeezing her ass to stroking her back to grabbing her hair.

Looking back, I almost acted as if I was a horny teenager getting a chance to make out with a hot girl for the first time. I moved my mouth from her lips down to the crevice of her neck which caused her to grab my head and hair pulling me in even tighter.

"Make love to me already please," she finally said and walked over to the other side where the mirror hung. She leaned against the wall right next it offering a breathtaking side view or her lengthy body.

I quickly joined her and pointed my throbbing rod towards her drenched entrance. I plunged right towards her cervix causing her to raise up her upper body which was leaning forward. I was waiting for another sign to see if I could continue but with no further reaction I just started pulling out only an inch or two before pushing forward again. My cock was fully erect which meant it was in absolute pain. It was the side vision of the thick glistening rod disappearing in this perfect babe that made me ignore most of the discomfort.

I don't know what it is with women in heels that just makes me want to fuck the crap out of them. This situation was no different. I soon increased the length of my strokes which created more momentum when my hips collided with her ass. Since she had to brace herself against the wall, her tits were free hanging and kept swaying with each hit against her body.

Sara was just moaning with her eyes closed and I knew I only needed another minute or two of this stimulation to completely drain my balls that night. Through her moaning she finally spoke up: "I thought you were going to make love to me," which caused me to stop mid-stroke.

"Uhm, what do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You are fucking me like the other girls right now. Make love to me. Touch me with your hands, kiss my back, whisper into my ear. You can still enter me the same way," she explained.

I wasn't sure how to react to that. At first I was a bit ticked off that she would stop me in the middle but then I remembered that she has made her intentions very clear from the beginning and I just couldn't resist this cute babe.

I grabbed her hips tightly as I was slowly picking up the pace again. After a few strokes I pushed my hands up her back and to her shoulders. I put my right hand around her neck and pulled her towards me gently until her back was touching my chest. Instead of plunging forward I was now bending me knees and extending them to start penetrating her upward. In the meantime, I started nibbling on her ear and was breathing right into it.

With my eyes closed I was again getting lost in the moment and when one of her hands started stroking my cheek, I was in a complete daze as I felt both of our bodies melt into each other.

"I love you Sara," I said suddenly catching me by surprise and seemingly Sara as well. She didn't respond verbally. I did, however, feel her clench her pussy muscles and she changed the way she was stroking me but I was in no mental state of mind to read into her reaction any further. I felt my climax approaching and just cupped her tits as I was overcome with emotions which I haven't felt in a long time. During the last few strokes my legs and cock were burning and once I started cumming it felt like fire was escaping the tip. I was not sure if much came out at all but the overwhelming sensation was the closeness I felt to her.

When I finally pulled out and opened my eyes I saw her staring at me through the mirror. She still didn't say a thing and I started to get a little nervous. Instead, she turned around and we just kissed for minutes. With all horniness satisfied, there was no more groping or thrusting, just tender kisses.

"Are you guys done yet?" we were suddenly interrupted by Cindy.

"Where is Annie?" asked Sara.

"She had to go. She didn't want Ben to wake up and her not being there," explained Cindy.

"Are we done?" I asked jokingly looking at Sara.

"I'm good. I am ready for bed," she said.

"So am I. I am sore as hell and need a good night's sleep," explained the blonde.

After brushing our teeth we found ourselves in bed and since Cindy fell asleep within minutes, Sara and I were able to cuddle for a few minutes but still didn't say a word to each other about my confession earlier. I don't remember falling asleep but I knew that Sara was resting on my chest and all I could think about was everything which meant that my mind was racing all over the place.

milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers