Salesman Enjoys Trip Of His Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell? Your cock feels so good. I don't think I am going to last long either," moaned Cindy and started to bop her body up and down.

While not as tight as Annie, she still felt beyond great and I was wondering if my heightened senses would cause me to not last as long. I definitely benefited from having cummed down her throat a couple of hours earlier but even with the relief, I wouldn't bet on my regular stamina. Sara stepped to our side and must have started touching her blonde playmate all over since she was begging the brunette to continue what she was doing.

"Yeah, squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples," ordered Cindy before her speech was impaired by Sara's mouth sucking hers.

All of the sudden, I felt Annie spreading my legs apart which was also forcing Cindy's legs which were wrapped around mine to be spread even further. She found a way to contort herself to lick my balls that were hanging in front of the chair. Her tongue was amazing and found my trigger points right away. I think she was also rubbing the nearby clit as Cindy's bounce became more aggressive and her moans grew louder with each breath.

Her pounding started pushing me off the chair a little and I was trying my best to keep pushing the other direction with my feet. Now my ass was completely hanging off the chair and each thrust pushed my lower back into the wooden edge forcing me to lift my hip a little to avoid getting hurt.

I knew I couldn't hold that bridge posture for too long and was hoping she was close to cumming. Then I finally sensed that she was getting close as her pussy muscles desperately tried to hold on to my penetrating cock while she nearly pulled all the way out before plunging balls deep towards me.

"Yes, that's it. Fuck, I am ready to...ohhhh", and once again her mouth was muffled by Sara's lips.

Cindy's fast rhythmic bouncing turned into shuddered jerks indicating that she had reached the climax. What came next was unbelievable. At first, I heard Annie slurping up whatever juices were dripping down straight into her mouth and I realized that she was leaning backwards with her head tilted back because once all juices were licked off of my balls, she ran her tongue towards my ass until I felt her lick my sphincter.

At that moment, I knew we had been joined by an Asian slut that night. I never had my ass licked before and have only been on the giving end of it. In my previous relationship, I accidentally slipped my tongue towards Sara ass out of drunken lust and at first she jumped off of me while riding my face but after joking around about it for a while we tried it again and she fell in love with it then.

We briefly discussed her rimming me but both agreed that it was only hot for a guy to do to a girl. How wrong we were. Feeling the wet flesh of her tongue running against the sensitive entrance of mine was a sensation I immediately appreciated. I could feel hardening even more with the lustful thoughts running through my mind trying to picture a close-up of seeing the Asian burying her face into my crack with her tongue sticking out.

It took Cindy a few moments to come back to earth and once she did, she realized what was happening below.

"You like your ass licked Don?" asked Cindy as she started to ride me slowly. I just moaned in response still not able to speak with my jaw nearly killing me at this point.

She finally climbed off of me and forced me to stand up and lean over the couch. I couldn't see who stood behind me but I was sure I was now being licked by both the blonde and the Asian. My intuition was confirmed when Sara leaned into me and started kissing me. At first through the ball gag, which was weird I must admit, but then she finally undid the strap and just as I was trying to stretch out my jaw she smothered me with the wildest kiss yet. I could never confuse her scent, tongue or lips with another woman.

"I cannot believe they are licking your ass," whispered Sara after she broke off the kiss.

"Not your thing, is it?" I confirmed with her.

"Nope. But you can lick mine all day long if you dare."

"As long as you clean yourself like I was cleaned I would love to."

"Trust me, Annie made sure all of us girls are clean down there," teased Sara.

No one was touching my dick so all the tongue action that was happening didn't do much from a sexual fulfillment level even though the thought itself was a huge turn-on. Then I felt a glove covered finger entering me. It was lubricated but still had one heck of a hard time getting inside of me.

"Sara, suck his cock so he can keep his mind off his ass and relax it a little," ordered Cindy.

"Be right back," said the brunette before lying down on the couch and scooted back underneath my body.

My eight plus inches were probably hanging about a foot over the couch so her head was in perfect position to rest on the couch while I started penetrating her mouth. She could barely open her mouth enough to allow the swollen head of my cock to make its way towards her throat. I could sense that she was a bit afraid and tensed up and things didn't improve for her when the other two started pushing my hips down into her.

"That's it baby, take him deep," cheered Annie. When I was finally able to get the tip of my dick into her throat, she was gagging nearly uncontrollably.

"You ok baby?" I asked with sincere concern.

"She is fine, we will tell you if you go too far," answered Cindy.

I was actually fighting back against their weight they applied to my hip so only about an inch was going into her throat. That went on for a while and before I knew it, someone's finger was buried deep inside of me. I actually jumped up when I realized what had just happened giving Sara a much needed breather.

"Don, your cock looks so swollen as if it's about to pop," said Sara. "Are you ok?"

"Sure, are you ok? I don't want to choke you to death," I replied.

"I'm fine. I know I can do better for you." promised Sara.

"I bet I can take it all the way down my throat," chimed in Annie.

"You can ask Don. I already managed to take his entire length," announced Cindy proudly. "Actually, I will just prove it to you guys tonight."

I was trying to think hard if what Cindy said was really true as I didn't remember her lips making it all the way to the pubic bone while I was fully erected.

I was finally allowed to stand up but that finger was still up my ass. Once I was on my feet, Annie licked my neck and asked: "Do you like me finger fucking your ass? I cannot wait for me to try to stick that huge dick of yours up mine."

Cindy had walked off to get some champagne from the kitchenette and handed each woman a glass. "You thirsty, convict?" she asked me.

"Yes officer," I responded.

"Nurse Annie, do you think you can use nurse Sara's pussy as a temporary champagne glass? We could have the prisoner drink out of it."

"Of course I can," she responded.

I was forced onto my back with my head, arms and back resting against the towel covered floor. The girls were up to something which included some slurping and squirting sounds. "Holy crap that's cold," cried out Sara.

"Ok, squat over his face," Annie directed.

I felt her crotch approaching until my lips met her smooth pantie-less pussy lips and neither of us hesitated to force the champagne mixture into my mouth. I immediately started sucking her dry as she was seemingly squeezing her vagina muscles to get every last drop out. I could hear the clicking sound of a camera during the whole process.

"Want more?" asked Annie and three more rounds followed.

Once I sucked the last bit out of her, she leaned forward to get into the sixty-nine position causing more pictures to be taken. She tried to immediately go for the gold medal as she forced my cock nearly three quarters way down before she gagged all over it. She lifted her head and spit on my dick and it was enough slimy saliva to cover most of my cock. Her attempt turned me on so much that I was eagerly licking her clit. Her hormone levels must have been off the charts as well as she came within seconds.

What came out of her mouth was completely inaudible and sounded like a combination of shrieking, moaning, crying and whimpering. She just grabbed my member with both hands like a hand rail as she was holding onto her dear life as wave after wave of orgasm overcame her. I knew she had no control over her bodily functions since she not only grinded her hips into my face but flat out bounced off of my head with each brief contact of my tongue with her clit causing her to jump up and immediately plummet down again. A few times, my nose was crushed which wasn't the most pleasurable experience at the time.

I finally realized that aside from my head getting tortured my wrists, arms, and shoulders were killing me due to having been constrained for about an hour at this point.

"It's been fun, but I really need to get out of these cuffs," I begged once Sara calmed down and lied down next to me.

"You promise to stay composed?" asked Cindy.

"Hell no," I quickly responded.

"Good," she said smiling as she pulled off the stocking from my eyes first. My first view was of Cindy who was leaning over me.

"Get up stud," said Cindy as both Sara and her helped me onto my feet. I finally got a good look at all three women. All of them were model caliber babes dressed into the hottest outfits. Just as I thought, Sara was dressed in a nurse outfit. It was a one piece suit that was held up by straps that went around her upper arms and a red zipper line went from her cleavage all the way down to the tight fitting hem of her white costume.

She was wearing white gloves that went up past her elbows and white thigh high stockings which were met by her white open towed high heels. Annie was sitting on the couch with the camera in her hand and her outfit was very similar to Sara except for that while Sara's was covering her entire body between her tits and ass, Annie's had a large opening on each side exposing her sexy abs a bit. She also wore fishnet stockings compared to Sara's opaque set.

I turned around to look at Cindy and her look definitely resembled that one of a woman with confidence and earned authority.

She wore a 2 piece costume with a shiny Carolina blue top which was a few sizes too small for her big tits and a black mini leather skirt that barely went low enough to cover her ass. She wore black fishnet stockings held up by garters and her legs were covered up to her knees with a pair of the sexiest black boots I have ever laid my eyes on. They were laced up the entire length and were as shiny as her gloves she wore. The height of the heel must have been flirting with seven inches as she stood nearly face to face with me.

"Damn," was all I could muster up at first. "What did you guys have in mind?"

"Have us fuck till dawn," responded Annie causing us all to laugh.

"Hey I'm serious. This woman here has some catching up to do. I want his cock down my throat, up my ass and have the same done with the toys we have," she said pointing to the table that had the toys I had already seen and used on the girls along with a couple of new ones.

"I am the only one that hasn't gotten fucked yet so I am first," said Sara.

"You were the last one to cum," countered Cindy.

"Alright stop, I know these two love birds need to get it on. Why don't I warm your holes up with some toys while they take care of each other?" asked Annie looking at the blonde.

Her response was made clear by her walking up to the table and grabbing a strap-on dildo along with a few other toys. "Come on, let's give them some room," she said as she walked into the bedroom. Annie got off the couch and placed the camera down and gave both of us a quick tongue kiss before taking her sexy body up the stairs.

"Now what?" asked my brunette babe as she bit her bottom lip.

"Before I make you cum again, do you mind if I get a quick drink of water and wash my face? I loved quenching my thirst with your pussy temporarily but I am definitely overheating," I asked.

"Of course, I could use some ice water too."

I walked up first and heard the camera click behind me.

"I swear you got the sexiest butt I have seen on a man," she said.

"Thank you. It's definitely clean right now," I said jokingly.

She sat up on the kitchen counter as I brought a glass of water to her. This all seemed like a dream to me. Even taking the other two babes out of the picture, having this perfect brunette eagerly waiting for my return sitting in her nurse outfit was more than I could have wished for.

"He is still hard as a rock," she said as she stroked me gently. "I swear to you I will make you the happiest man as long as you let me."

"Trust me, I am already there but you can do to me whatever you want tonight," I replied before leaning in for a kiss.

She bit her lip again which stopped me in my tracks.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at her cutest impression.

"I mean I will make you the happiest man far beyond tonight. I am not like this and have never done anything like this with another guy or women for that matter and everything seems so, so, natural with you," she said sincerely.

"I think I know what you mean," I said while rubbing her thighs. "This may sound really weird, but if there is such a thing as love at first sight, I fell for you at the airport."

"Fall how?" she said teasingly but also somewhat demanding.

"You know," I said shyly.

"No, I don't. Please tell me," she pleaded while letting go of my penis.

"I think I am in love with you," I confessed with my heart racing at its peak. "No, scratch that. I am in love with you Sara. And I know it may not make any sense to you or anyone who knows about the past few days but this isn't just my horny self speaking. I have been in love before and know what it feels like."

There was a moment of silence as she stared at me with a tear filling her right eye. She then held me by my cheeks and kissed me. It was just our lips touching at first and while I usually don't open my eyes while kissing I briefly opened them to see her other eye tearing up through her eye lids. I closed my eyes and gently held the back of her head pulling her closer to me.

I also pulled her closer to the edge to allow me to slowly penetrate her. At the current height, I was only able to go about 3 inches inside of her but even that was enough to get her going. She started moaning slightly at first but then I must have found just the right angel to push the tip of my cock against her g-spot.

Our soft kisses turned into a battle of our tongues and Sara's moans got increasingly louder. She let go of my face to pull down the straps of her costume to reveal her bare tits. Not too many women can get away with not wearing a bra and keep the mounds in perfect shape but hers were just pointing straight at me with the nipples leading the way.

She quickly started pinching them and rolling her thumb and index finger over each. That took her to the next level and she began to thrust her hips against me so she could get more g-spot stimulation. I wanted to take her slowly but she seemed to want something more aggressive. She broke off the kiss, leaned back and put her heel covered feet against my shoulders.

"Don, you're hitting the right spot. Don't you stop. Ahh, you are going to make me cum baby," she moaned while I kept a steady pace. "Don't change the angel, just fuck me harder please," she continued moaning.

I grabbed her by the hips to get a better hold of her and started pounding away more belligerently. The bottom part of her costume was hiding her pussy so all I saw when I looked down was my throbbing cock disappearing between her sexy legs.

She was still pinching her nipples when she finally came: "I'm cumming baby. Yes, that's it. Fuck yes...," it was her longest orgasm yet and it came from only a few minutes of penetration; those pills worked like magic. I was very close to cumming myself but pulled out before I went too far. Having cummed earlier that evening made me think that I would possibly wear myself out with the second one in a few hours. Man, was I wrong.

At first I was going to lean in for a kiss and help her calm down but she was still breathing so hard that I stepped back and let go of her legs so I could just watch the beauty bestowed in front of me. I have never had sex with someone dressed as a sexy nurse and just watching her lay there with her pussy and entire body still pulsating, I couldn't think of another situation that could look hotter at that moment.

"Holy crap," she finally said. "What is going on with me? Or better yet, with all of us girls? Don't take this the wrong way, you are a great lover with an amazing cock but we don't just cum that quickly."

I stepped up to her, grabbed her and lifted her off the counter. She was leaning against the bar as I looked her straight into her beautiful eyes as I was overcome with the urge to be completely honest with her.

"Remember the convenience store where we went shopping for some stuff for the beach?"

"Yeah," she answered.

"Well, Dan showed me these pills for men and women that help both to multiple orgasms and heightened senses," I confessed afraid of her reaction.

She thought for a moment and then said "I knew something didn't feel right, I mean it feels very right but definitely different. Is it safe?"

"I looked it up online. It's made in the US and has really good reviews."

"Then why hide it? I am sure all of us would have been willing to take it. Is that why your cock has been going non-stop?"

"Yeah. I wasn't sure about how you girls would react. Do you mind if we keep this to ourselves just in case they get offended?"

"Ok but I don't think you need to worry. You are talking about two nymphomaniacs in there," Sara said jokingly.

"What about you? Are you a nymphomaniac?" I teased.

"Only around you," was her response as she kissed me and started stroking my cock again. "What do you want?"

It was the sexy tone in her voice when she asked that question that got my hormones racing again. Right then I heard loud moans coming out of the bedroom which also caught Sara's attention. "I got an idea. Would you mind playing the camera woman for a little bit while I take you from behind? You can stand right there and switch between filming them and us in the mirror right there," I said pointing at the tall wall mirror by the French door right outside the bedroom.

"Sure, don't expect me to hold still while you stick that monster inside of me."

"That's part of the challenge. I have faith in you," I joked.

"No promises," she said grabbing the camera in one hand and my cock in the other.

I helped her adjust the setting on the camera before she leaned her chest against shelf causing her to bend over. She grabbed the camera and filmed away. Before I bothered penetrating Sara's drenched cunt, I finally took a good look at the scene unfolding in front of me. Neither girl had removed any garment. Their tits were hanging out and skirts hiked up to their waist as they were going at it in a 69 position with Annie's petite body on top.

She was teasing Cindy's clit with the remote control vibrator while dildo fucking her with the biggest toy available. On the other end, Cindy was licking the Asian's clit while poking an anal toy up her rectum. Both Sara and I just stood there for a minute getting turned on by the sight, smell and sound.

"Fuck, you are going to make me cum again," cried out Annie not realizing they were being watched.

"Me too," muffled Cindy into her partner's crotch.

I finally decided to start taking Sara and lifted the bottom of her outfit to show the perfect ass nestled around my cock. How I wished she was up to some anal play. Instead, I slowly pushed myself into her pussy inch after inch causing her to bite her lip in what I hope was not pain but pleasure. She panned the camera towards the mirror for a while as I started picking up my pace slightly slapping my hips against her rear.