Sam Spade 07: Case of the Wayward Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing I looked at the others, "Please do not make me punish anyone else again. This hurts me as much as it hurts your sister." I wiped at my face and continued, "Rachel, strip down, and remember you can't cum until I say so." Looking at Angela, "You may begin class." It took them a little time to get into it but soon Rachel's whimpers of need and her musk filled the room mixing in with the scent of the latex.

Chapter 3

Two hours or so into the lesson, which seemed to be how to stroke the inner thigh to knee, I stood and walked to Heather. Crouching down next to her, I whispered as I looked into her forlorn face, "Are you ready to be a good girl? Whisper your reply."

Not moving Heather whispered as the tears fell silently, "Please forgive me mistress, I want to be good."

I took her hand, "Then come with me and be forgiven." I lead her back to the throne, unzipped the lower zipper on my body suit, and I sat down. "Show me your devotion and love, each taste of my honey granting you absolution." She licked happily her fingers caressing my legs through the latex. I realized that even through the rubber the touch in certain areas in certain patterns aroused me. As I neared my first orgasm, I said loudly, "Rachel, orgasm now." Her screams of pleasure were echoed by mine a second later.

After the night's fun, I retired to bed alone. I normally took someone with me, but, after I suggested that they practice on each other as well as Rachel. The girls happily started caressing and causing each other to orgasm. When I released Heather to join them, they pounced on her in mass, Angela even letting Rachel loose to help. Angela looked at her sisters and then up at me. I knew what she wanted, she wanted to be with them but as her mistress, she wanted to be with me also. I gestured to them and kissed her long distance. Happily, Angela dived in and joined in the fun. I sat watching them a time and then eased out the door and to bed.

The house was quiet when I heard a soft voice in the darkness next to the bed. "Mistress?"

"Yes dear?" I said roused from a semi sleep.

"Mistress, may I sleep with you tonight?" Heather's soft voice asked.

"Yes pet," I said as I lifted the covers. She crawled in and snuggled tight against me. It felt nice to have someone against me as I lay in bed.

Lifting her lips to mine she kissed me tenderly, "I'll never be bad again mistress. I can't stand the thought of you turning away from me." She let out a shudder.

"Shhhhh..." I said softly as I stroked her hair. "I know you won't, that is in the past, you are my good girl now." Kissing her I added, "Now get some sleep baby."

"Yes goddess," she said softly snuggling against me. I laid a long time thinking about the pair I had sent off to prison to spend the rest of their lives knowing their mistress had turned away from them. I would have to see about doing something about that.

Morning found me snuggled up tight against Heather. Getting up I went in to shower. By the time I had come out, she was gone and the bed made. I had thought about putting latex sheets on it, but the silk worked just as well. Because of where I would be going today, I picked out a pair of stockings and over the bust corset, both made of latex. Slipping on my dress pants and pumps, I grabbed dad's old 45 and my jacket. I put the picture of Margaret, my identification, com card and phone in the inside pockets of the jacket.

Finally, ready, I exited the room and went to grab a roll and coffee for breakfast. Unlike dinners, the girls could eat when they wanted. The only rule was that no one could start eating once I was sitting. They could eat before or after but not at the same time. If one of the girls were eating when I got in, she would have to stay at the table until I was finished.

This morning, I sat alone. I was just finishing my second cup of coffee when Crystal came in. She was wearing the full suit and tie. She smiled and said, "Good morning mistress. Angela and I got up early so I could show her good places to shop."

I smiled and nodded, "Very good dear." Standing for a moment, I showed her what I was wearing. "We will be pounding the pavement down your old place. Go change into something more fun dear. I don't think we can shock the locals down there." She giggled and hurried away. I could not wait to see what she would pick to wear. Of all the girls, Crystal was the one who was already into latex. Thinking back on it, I felt bad that I made her get rid of all her stuff when they all moved in under my keeping.

She came back in record time. I looked her over and smiled. She was wearing clear latex stockings, gloves, and a bright blue hobble dress. The dress, which had zippers at both the top and bottom, could make the person wearing it take anywhere from normal sized steps to tiny six-inch steps. It was zipped to just below her knees and stopping at her cleavage. In her hand, she carried a dog leash. "Mistress," she said looking down, "Would you lead me on a leash?"

I looked at it and her. "Yes pet I would love to lead you around always on a leash. Go to the car and wait for me, I will be along shortly." When she had left, I took a final sip of coffee and headed down to the armory. I needed to grab a second pistol with Crystal not carrying.

On my way out the door, I passed Jade, "Please tell everyone to keep close pet." I showed her what I was wearing and giggled, "I may need a quick reaction force; Ether to get Crystal and me out of trouble, or to help us get into more trouble." With that, I turned and left leaving Jade speechless. We drove down to the area and started where Leanne said that her sister had started. Putting the leash on Crystal, we walked slowly into the first establishment.

The bar was not crowded when we walked in, though I could feel we were the center of attention. Walking up to the bar I pulled out the photo and flashed it to the bartender. At the same time, I let him get a look at the pair of cannons I was packing. "Seen this woman? Real pain in the ass and spouting morality." I said to the bartender.

He looked at the picture and then at us, "What's it to you?" he said as he handed the picture back to me.

I smiled and winked at him, "When I'm done she will be a new plaything for my pet here." Crystal lowered her zipper exposing a nipple, which she started to caress and pinch as if we had rehearsed it beforehand.

The bartender looked at Crystal and then back at me. He started laughing so hard that tears leaked from his eyes. "What I wouldn't pay to see that bitch turned into a muff worshipping slave. Let me tell you sister, she came in here causing a storm and preaching fire and damnation. I finally had to throw her out to have some peace."

"Thanks dear," I said to him and then tugging at Crystal's leash I added, "Come along pet." She pouted, raised the zipper, blew the bartender a kiss, and followed me out. Repeatedly we would play out our little charade for the different people we talked with. Each time we would get the information I needed. At one of the adult stores our little flirting would not work. I spotted a remote control egg. Buying it, I unzipped Crystal's dress and exposed her bald flower semi hidden behind a pair of clear latex panties. I slipped the egg in between her lips and turned it on. The faint buzzing sound could be heard in the quiet shop. Soon she was whimpering in need.

Turning back to the woman behind the counter I said, "Cum pet." Crystal fell to the floor and started thrashing as she orgasmed. Panting, she mewed in pleasure. "Cum again" I said still looking at the woman behind the counter. The woman stared at Crystal with lust in her eyes as I kept commanding her to cum. After her fifth orgasm I said, "No more until I say so." Crystal's hips bucked but she did not orgasm. Her moans of pleasure turned into whimpers once more.

"There is pleasure in submission." I said to the woman.

She tore her eyes from Crystal and looked at me. She gulped and nodded. "Submission, yes." Her eyes had a slight glazed look.

If I had wanted to, I could have taken her and made her a pet. I had never seen someone so ready to be taken. "Now pet," I said caressing her face. "I know that bitch came here, where did she go?" I said as Crystal stood whimpering. The clear latex panties had kept her cum inside and showed how slick she really was.

The woman moaned with pleasure. She met my eyes and looked down, "I sent her to preach her crap down at the Dark Desires brothel, mistress."

"Good girl," I said smiling at her. I glanced at Crystal but she was lost in trying to reach an orgasm. Turning back to the woman I smiled, "Where might it be pet?" She gave me directions without looking up. When she was finished, I again said told her she was a good girl. "What is your name pet?"

The woman still not meeting my eyes said softly, "Jamie, if it pleases you, mistress."

"What a lovely name," I paused and said, "Cum for me." I had meant for Crystal to have the release she needed but to my delight, the woman behind the counter moaned loudly and dropped to the floor, her hands pleasuring herself as she orgasmed. Moving around to the back of the counter I knelt next to her, "After I leave you will wonder if it is a dream, you will wish I would come and take you away with me."

I caught sight of her shoes and raised my eyebrows. They were in the shape of hooves. I tugged on Crystal's leash and when she moved over, I pointed at the shoes.

"Oh a pony girl," Crystal said excitedly.

I didn't know what that was, but the name sounded interesting. "I will be back to collect you. Until then you may worship me and cum often." I tugged on Crystal's leash and turned down the vibrating egg.

Crystal moved to kneel beside the woman, kissed her hard, and then followed me out. Once we were outside and walking back to the car she said, "Mistress, will we be getting a new sister?"

"Perhaps" I replied. "What do you think pet?"

She thought a while before replying, "I think you should do what pleases you, goddess. Though she does worship you already and would be missing out by not being with her sisters."

Chapter 4

As we drove to the address, I turned up the egg once more and smiled listening to the soft buzzing sound it made and Crystal's mews of pleasure. We stopped before what looked like an old tenement building. The buildings on either side of it had been torn down and small parking lots installed. Over the door was a small sign that said Dark Desires in red neon. For this early in the day, just after one pm, there was a surprising amount of cars parked in the lots on either side of it.

I looked over at Crystal and said, "Imagine your sister's joy when she gets to lick you clean." Her moans and whimpers of need got louder. I waited a moment and added, "Now cum hard pet." Her body thrashed as she orgasmed. I turned down the egg and waited until she came down. When Crystal's eyes turned towards me I asked, "Which sister did you see in your mind pet?"

"All of them mistress," she answered and then she looked down. "But I also saw Jamie."

I looked towards the building, "What is a pony girl?"

Crystal's voice calmed and turned clinical, "A pony girl is a woman who is a human pony. She wears hooves on her feet, sometimes hands also, has a strap on tail, and other items like blinders and bit gags. She is used mainly to pull carts for her mistress or master."

"I see," I said nodding. "And with Jamie wearing the hooves that would mean she is a pony girl?"

"Yes mistress," Crystal replied. She looked down at her hands and said softly, "Mistress may your girl offer advice?"

"Yes my pet."

"Mistress, for Jamie's sake, you should go and mask her now, today. Before someone who is not kind and loving as you are finds out her desire, takes her, and hurts her." Crystal said not meeting my eyes.

"I will think on it," I replied. All of my pets, I had known for a long time and our relationship was one of love and respect. Did I want to pick up a stray from the street? My mind said no, but my heart said how could refuse. Opening the door, I said, "Come along pet, time to get back to work."

We met at the front of the car and taking Crystal's leash, we walked up the steps to the front door. Other than the sign it looked like any other building on the street. I rang the bell to be admitted through the door and waited. Instead of the door unlocking, a man opened it. "You!" I said as I recognized him, it was Jason, the man who had corrupted Angela. Dropping the leash my hands went to the pistols under my jacket as I took a step back.

He looked surprised as I was for a moment and then smiled, "Ah, Miss Spade. I was wondering when you would drop by." He looked me over and said, "I must say I rather enjoy your choice in clothing," then stared at Crystal, "and accessories." His eyes drifted back to meet mine, "Welcome to Dark Desires, won't you come in?"

"Perhaps another time, today I am on business," I said as I regained my composure. "I am looking for a woman," I continued as I pulled out the picture. "I know the standard reply Jason; you have many women each more beautiful than the last." Handing it to him I said, "This woman is different. She came here to preach hell fire and damnation."

As he looked at the picture I said, "I was hired to find her." He looked at me and then down at the picture again, "If she is not here then the least you can do is tell me which direction you pointed her in."

Jason looked up at me and smiled slightly, "Oh I didn't say she was not here Miss Spade. As you said she came but after talking with," he paused and winked at me, "my associate, she decided to stay and work here instead."

Behind him, I saw his associate come into view, behind her I saw Margaret standing with a look of raw lust in her eyes. She was dressed up as if she were a nun wearing a tight mini skirt. Looking back at the woman, the succubus, I felt a wave of lust take a hold of me. Shaking my head to clear it I focused back on Jason. There seemed to be a new respect in them. "No thank you, perhaps another time."

Taking the picture back from him I grabbed Crystal's leash and led her away. Behind me, I heard him say have a nice day as he closed the door. Once seated in the car I looked at Crystal. "How do you feel pet?" I asked.

She looked at me, "What was wrong Mistress? Why did we leave so fast?"

"So the woman did not affect you in any way?"

"What do you mean?" I saw the man, Jason, and two women behind. One of them was our mark. "Why didn't you just go in and grab her?"

I sat there looking at Crystal as If she had grown two heads. Why didn't the woman affect her? Choice, or was it the mask? "I just had to find her pet. Now that I know where she is, I need to talk with our client and see what she wishes to do." I sighed, I knew we were going to pick up Jamie; I could not leave her on the street just waiting to be gobbled up, "Now pet, close your eyes let the mask divide and make a new one." I watched as if her mask floated up to the surface and a layer peeled off before sinking back under her skin once more.

Crystal opened her eyes and held the new mask in her hands, "Does this mean what I hope it means mistress?" she asked.

"Yes dear, let's go pick up a pony." I replied.

We drove back and parked in front of the store. Getting out I took Crystal's leash while she carried the mask in both hands as if it were the crown jewels. Jamie seemed happy to see us back so soon but hid it well. Walking up to the counter I said softly, "Hello Jamie, miss me?" Letting go of the leash I took the mask and set it down on the counter. I looked at Crystal and said, "You may look around pet while I talk."

Crystal said softly, "Thank you, mistress." She turned and started browsing through the store.

Looking back at Jamie I smiled, "Do you need to call the owner so you can quit first?"

She looked flustered and replied, "I, no, I own the store." I did not reply just looked at her. After a moment, she dropped her eyes and added, "Mistress."

"Look at Crystal, do you wish to be like her, a pet, living for your goddess's pleasure, no worries, to be a good pony for her?" I asked softly.

Jamie's breath quickened as she looked at Crystal. Finally looked at me and then at the counter. "Please make me your pet, your pony, mistress." She said softly and blushed.

Crystal drifted over to watch. "Place the mask on your face and be mine." Gingerly Jamie picked up the mask and glanced at Crystal. From the corner of my eye, I could see her nodding at Jamie. With trembling fingers, she placed the mask against her face. Smiling I walked around to stand beside her and said, "Feel the mask grow and become part of you. Never to be removed, no codes can strip it from you. Now and forever, you belong to me. You have no will of your own as you live to please me, your goddess. Only my word, my voice matters to you now and forever. I take you; make you my own, now and forever, my pony girl."

As I talked Jamie moaned in pleasure her voice echoing my words. When I had finished I added, "Now my sweet pony, you have way too much on." As she hurried to undress, I walked to the door, locked it, and flipped the open sign over. Hanging high on one wall was a brown latex body suit with an integral tail, and little hooves for the hands. Jamie watched her breath getting faster as I pulled down and walked back to her. "You love the feel and small of latex already don't you Jamie."

She did not look at me, only the outfit I held in my hands and nodded. "Good girl, next to my touch, my musk it is the most erotic thing you have ever felt. Feel thoughts of becoming my good pony filling your mind." I handed her the outfit and with Crystal's help, she was soon dressed properly and hoofed once more. "Much better," I said as I looked at her. The thought crossed my mind, Angela's machine could make Jamie's obsession a reality. I would have to talk to her about it.

I turned up the egg and smiled. "Why don't you two play while I make a call pets." Crystal looked at me with joy and pulled Jamie to the floor. I could tell when she lowered her sopping rubber panties because the whole shop filled with the scent of her musky scent. I walked around the shop and into the back. More items were stacked there in boxes. The office I noticed had been made up into a bedroom.

Closing the door behind me, I pulled out my phone, sat on the bed, and dialed the house. Angela picked up at once. "Yes Mistress?"

"I want you to grab everyone, have them rent a moving van, and meet me at..." I stood and went out front and read off the address over the door. When I was finished I said, "It seems you all had a sister you did not know about."

"Yes mistress, one moment while I tell everyone." I could hear her talking into the phone and then she came back to me. "Done mistress, they are leaving as we speak."

"Good girl," I replied. I heard her soft moan of pleasure at my words. "I need your help Angela. Do you know what a pony girl is?"

She looked at me as if I had just asked her what two and two was. "A pony girl is a woman who wants to dress up like a pony mistress."

I nodded, I didn't know where she knew it from, but was glad I did not have to explain, "Good, next question, you know the nanites and program you have. Is it possible to give someone a tail and hooves instead of feet with it?"

For the first time since I have known Angela she looked unsure, "I do not know mistress. I will have to research and see if something like that can be done."

"This is as I thought; please start working on that now. With luck we should be home in a few hours." I replied and turned off the phone. I sat behind the counter and looked at the pair still franticly making love to each other.

Chapter 5