Sam Spade 07: Case of the Wayward Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was well after five when we had everything loaded up in the van. It would have taken much less time but each of the girls felt they should welcome in their sister properly. I could have stopped them, but I rather enjoyed watching them, as did the crowd at the door. At one point, I saw an officer come by, stop, watch, and finally tap against the door with his knuckles. Opening it I smiled sweetly and say, "May I help you officer?"

He looked at me and then over my shoulder, "Miss Spade? Is that you?"

I blinked a couple times and then his name came drifting up, "Officer Cattus? Tom? Come on in hon." I let him in and locked the door behind him. "What in god's name are you doing down in this rat hole of a neighborhood."

He looked at me, "I was going to ask you the same." He lifted first one side of my jacket and the other looking at the pair of colts. "Still carrying those antiques I see."

"I am down here doing some undercover work," I said softly. I noticed he was still watching the girls, "And well, you know how girls can be. Dress them up and they go wild."

He looked at them a bit longer licking his lips, "Is that Jamie I see?" he nodded towards her.

I looked, "Yes, I offered her a job and the girls are celebrating."

He looked at me, "I'm glad Sam, and I worry about her."

Turning back to him I asked, "So what happened? Last I saw you had it easy down in the financial district."

He blushed, "Did I ever tell you about that blond I was seeing?" I nodded even though I didn't remember it. "Well she turned out to be the Captain's daughter." I grimaced. "Not only that, it seems she was not the twenty-five she claimed. She had just turned nineteen."

"Ouch." I said.

He watched a moment more and said, "I hate to break up the, celebration, but if my supervisor catches this happening then we all will be in hot water."

"Ok dear" I said to Tom as I ushered him out. Turning to the girls, I said loudly, "You heard the man, time to stop. We have a truck to get loaded." Once they started packing, they worked well together. In short order, the truck was packed and we headed home. Jamie rode in the front seat between Crystal and I. As we pulled up the driveway I said, "Welcome to your new home pet."

Angela met us at the door and after a hug and kiss for me she turned to Jamie, "Hello sister, I'm Angela," and kissed her long and hard.

"Angela, why don't you give Jamie a little tour, and get acquainted, while everyone else unpacks the truck." I said smiling.

"Oh thank you, mistress." She replied and hurried into the house with Jamie in tow.

Crystal stood beside me and smiled. I looked at her and said, "I want the truck unpacked, everything useful keep. For now, let us keep the toys, Sort through all the clothes by sizes. Everything that is of substandard quality take and put in the goodwill bin. Return the truck and when finished we will eat."

As she stood listening, the other pets came up to listen also. "Yes mistress, it will be as you say." She stopped and then said softly, "We would like to thank you for our new sister."

I glanced around and the other pets agreed all nodding. "You are welcome, now I expect dinner to happen soon, so, no playing while working." I said and headed inside. Going into the office, I sat down and looked at the computer program Angela had been working on. It seemed as if she were able to add a long horse's tail but had been unable to do anything with the rest of the body. I made some changes of my own, lengthened her head hair to fall to the small of her back, firmed up her body and finally shortened her caves so she would be able to wear her pony shoes always in comfort.

I could hear Angela's voice as they came walking in. "And this is the office, we are not allowed in here unless our goddess gives us an assignment." She saw me sitting at the desk and stopped.

"Please come in pets and have a seat," I said smiling. I looked at Jamie, "How do you like your new home dear."

She looked at me and blushed, "I loved your statue mistress, and the play room, oh the aroma. I love it. She looked at Angela, and then said softly, "Mistress, will your pony be allowed to learn how to please with a touch?"

I smiled, "You are expected to learn pet. It is a requirement. The only time you will not is if you have been bad and are being punished." I looked at Angela, I have been looking at your work."

She smiled, "I did the best I could do Mistress. Perhaps working with Jade and Jasmine we three can come up with a solution. Would you like me to get them so we can get started now?" She asked.

"No thank you dear." I replied. I turned the laptop around and let Jamie see it. "Soon this will be you pet."

She looked at it and smiled happily, "A tail? A real tail I can swish around, oh thank you, goddess thank you."

"Angela, will you go do the honors. I need sometime alone to think." I said. Closing the computer, I handed it to her. Once I was alone, I took off my jacked, removed the two pistols and got a drink. I could hear the girls working in the living room but my mind was far away. I was wondering why Jason was still in town. The answer dawned on me, a big city had more customers than any piece of desert could ever have. I wondered why Crystal was not affected by the succubus. The only logical solution I could come up was the mask blocked her out somehow.

With that thought firmly in my mind I realized that only, one of my masked pets could go and face Jason. Of them, the logical choice was Angela. It killed me to think I was sending her into his house. The last time she had spent any time with Jason and his succubus had nearly destroyed us. "Perhaps I could just tell Leanne we had been unable to find her sister," I said. No, my mind answered. I knew I could just call her, tell her where he sister is, and let her deal with it. That was not any better of a solution then the first was. Someone would have to go in and get Margaret out.

It was dark out when Jade knocked and entered. "Mistress, we are finished if you wish to inspect our work before we take the rest to goodwill." When I did not answer her Jade came up and kneeled before me, her hand resting on my knee, "Mistress? Are you ok?"

"Yes dear, I was just thinking, what was that you were saying?" I replied focusing on her.

"We have finished and ready for your inspection Mistress." Jade said resting her face against my leg.

"I trust you, go and take what is left to the goodwill dumpster and return the truck please." I replied.

"Yes mistress," she said and kissed my leg before standing and leaving the room. She came back and said, "Oh mistress, please forgive me, but mother called and would like to speak with you when you have a spare moment."

I looked at her in surprise, "You forgot to tell me that your mother called?" Jade nodded and looked down. "Tell the others what I said and inform them you will be not joining them because you need to be punished."

Jade looked at me with hurt in her eyes and hurried out. She was back in under a minute standing before the desk looking at the floor. I looked at her a long time not speaking. "I am disappointed in you," I said looking at her. "Jade, look at me," I said, when she looked up, I continued, "I had thought about not letting you wear your latex rubber, or join in with any cuddling tonight. However, I believe just the knowledge that you disappointed me is enough. Now go start dinner."

She nodded, the tears falling freely, "Yes mistress," and left. It was not until she was out of the office that she let out a wail of despair.

I grabbed my coat and the pistols. Walking through the quiet house, I placed the unused revolver in the armory and went to my room. I undressed and put a robe on, finally I went to the kitchen. I watched as Jade cooked as she cried. I walked up behind her and hugged her tightly. Wordlessly Jade turned in my arms and held me tightly as she sobbed. Stroking her hair, I said, "I forgive you pet, now wipe your eyes and finish dinner."

She looked up at me and wiped her eyes, "Yes Goddess." She lifted her lips to mine and kissed me tenderly, "I love you Samantha Spade, my mistress."

"I love you too," I said in reply. Turning her around I patted her bottom and said, "I will see if Angela is finished with our pony girl and can come help you."

Turning I headed to check on Angela and Jamie. Opening the door, I saw Angela sitting beside the sleeping nude woman. "How is she?" I asked softly.

Angela looked up at me and said, "It will take some time for the changes to take mistress. According to the program, she will need to gain some mass in the process. It recommends an IV of dextrose to run for the duration."

"Do we have any?" I asked.

"Yes mistress, while you were away during the attacks, I made sure we stocked medical supplies. I did not know if when you got in touch with us if you would need urgent medical attention." She replied.

"Good girl!" I said and she beamed in pleasure, "I should have thought of that long ago." I looked down at Jamie, "What do you think of your missing sister Angela?" I sat down on the edge of the bed.

She looked at her with tenderness, "I think she is very lucky to have found you, mistress." She looked at me, "May I offer a suggestion?" I nodded and she said, "You should have her believe she has always had her tail. She needs to believe it is natural for her."

"Good idea Angela." I moved up to the head of the bed and leaned down, "Jamie, Jamie can you hear me?" She moaned as if she were speaking with her mouth closed and nodded her head slowly. "Now listen to me pet," I paused and continued, "You are a pony girl, born with a beautiful tail, you have always had it and proud of it." I glanced at Angela and she nodded. Leaning back down I stroked Jamie's face, "now rest pony girl." A hint of a smile crossed her slackened face as I sat back up. "Will you go get the supplies needed please Angela and then once the IV is started help Jade with dinner?"

"Yes Mistress," Angela said and left the room. She came back briefly to hook up the IV and show me how to keep an eye on it.

Chapter 6

As I ate dinner, Crystal was on watch duty for Jamie. I talked about finding Margaret at Dark Desires Brothel. Looking at Angela I said, "Guess who is running it?" Her eyes got big and she covered her mouth. I looked at the others and said, "A man named Jason and his associate. She taught Angela her lessons on how to please with a touch. The down side is that she is not of this world; from all accounts, she is a succubus. Having met her I would not be a bit surprised."

No one spoke and simply looked at Angela and then me. "Today when Crystal and I ran across them an interesting thing happened. Crystal was unaffected by her." I said. "It is my belief that the mask protected her. I do not know how long it will protect someone but it should be long enough to get her out of there." I paused and looked at my plate, "I cannot order any of you to go, not and live with myself afterward."

Angela spoke up, "We talked it over mistress, and I will go."

I looked at her in surprise, "Talked it over? How did you talk it over?" She just looked at me. It took me a moment to understand, "Body language?"

Angela nodded, "Of course," She smiled, "I will return shortly with her mistress." With a nod from me, she was gone. When she wanted to, Angela could move as fast as a cheetah and as silent as a ghost could.

Standing I walked back and relieved Crystal. I sat in the semi darkened room worrying about Angela and wondering how my pets were able to communicate so well through body language.

Only a few hours passed when she returned. Jade came and told me Angela was waiting in my office. Entering I saw her standing before the desk. Going behind the desk I sat down, "Angela? Are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm sorry mistress, I failed, I was unable to bring Margaret out." She said not looking down at me.

"What happened love? Talk to me." I replied worried over how Angela was acting.

Angela stood before the desk as if she were giving a report, "I pushed on the buzzer and it was immediately answered by Jason. Of course he recognized me as I him." Her voice took on a deeper tone every time she mimicked his voice, "Angela! So good to see you again, I knew you would be paying us a visit after Miss Spade dropped by earlier." She looked down at me sitting at the desk and added, "We batted words back and forth for a bit mistress before I entered the house proper."

Leaning back in my chair I said, "Did you learn anything important Angela?"

She replied, "Only that they seem to be equals. At least that is what Jason said. Other than that nothing was learning while I was outside."

"I see, please continue."

"All through the visit Jason was a gentleman. He opened doors and seated me before he would sit, He offered drinks but I refused." She paused a moment, "Once we were inside I was taken to a small sitting room. Jason called the woman by the name Maradith. Again we brandied words and I was assured Jason was flesh and blood before Maradith entered."

Angela paused and seemed to stare into space, "At first I saw her true form. It was... disturbing and erotic at the same time." She looked at me, "No mistress, to answer your unspoken question, she did not bewitch me, not by her looks at least." She paused again and picked up the narrative, "After she allowed me to see her true form she transformed into a human in one hundredth of a second."

I was going to ask her to describe Maradith but the look on her face bothered me, as did her words "disturbing and yet very erotic." When Angela did not continue on her own, I prompted her.

"I asked about Margaret and if I could please see her. My plan was once having her in my presence I would ask her if she wished to leave. Then if Jason and the succubus forbid it I would have a recording for you to take to the police." Angela said in a clinical voice. "Maradith replied that Margaret would be along in a few minutes. She wanted to trade questions and I agreed thinking it would be a good chance to gleam more information."

I nodded, "Very good thinking and planning Angela."

"Yes mistress," she replied. "My first question was why she was here on earth? Her reply was as follows mistress," Angela's tone took on a different deeper and yet more seductive timbre, "Jason, the sweet dear, called me long ago and I've been here ever since. I guess you could say he and I are bound together now." Angela's voice took on her own sound, "In turn she asked what I was and I replied to the best of my ability without giving away too much."

"I asked her why they were still in the city as opposed to back where they came from," Angela continued, "Her reply was that they had decided to branch out and this seemed like a good place to start." Angela looked down at me a single tear rolling down her cheek, "I am sorry mistress I unleashed them into our city."

"You did not know what would happen. It is not your fault." I replied.

She nodded and then looked away once more, "I then asked where all the women were. Her reply made it seem as if the brothel was filled with others of her kind and women she was tormenting." Angela took on the female voice I came to associate with Maradith, "Then there are the likes of this Margaret you are seeking. She's very strong willed in her faith; though full of delicious dirty thoughts for me to bring toward the front and shine through." Angela paused and then, "She asked if I had been training my other sisters in the art of pleasure. It was a simple question Mistress and I answered yes I had been teaching them to be better slaves for you."

She paused as if reluctant to go on, "I asked if she planned on turning Margaret into one of her kind. Maradith's reply was that the final decision was up to Margaret but she was coming along nicely." Again, Angela paused. In the succubus's voice she continued, "You say you have been training your sisters in my art of pleasure. Have you been able to exercise your desire to dominate at the same time, too? Have you thought about how it would feel to be a dominatrix here at Dark Desires? I am sure you could get Sam to be here with you, worshiping you as is her place."

"Mistress, the vision of you at my feet worshiping me crashed through the mask as if it were rice paper. In that one golden moment, the conflict between the mask and the succubus clash and battle like titans for control. I had to run, in a blind panic I dove through the window and drove here as fast as I could just to get away and free of the vision."

When Angela finished, I understood what was making her act so strangely. She was expecting to be punished. She had failed me, not only that but she had not even gotten to as far as I had. At least I had seen Margaret. I could see her chin quivering as she stood there not looking at me. I had not seen that from her since before the accident. "Angela, sit down." I said finally. Standing I walked around to the front of the desk and leaned against it, "The visions? Are they still in your head?"

"No mistress, once I cleared the house they went away." She replied looking towards the floor.

"Close your eyes and make sure that Maradith has not affected or changed you somehow." I said. I realized fully that sending Angela was a mistake. If anyone should be punished, it should be me.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me, "The mask is intact, and no changes detected, mistress." Her eyes dropped and she added quietly, "I'm sorry I failed you."

"What do you think would be a proper punishment for failing me as you have?" I asked. I really had no plans on punishing Angela. Even so, I needed to come up with something so she would feel as if she were punished and forgiven.

"Termination or forever knowing I have failed my goddess."

No wonder she had not moved. She expected me to terminate her, or thrust her out into the cold. I thought fast, "Do you enjoy tying me up and making me beg for you Angela?" She nodded. "It is something we both share that is ours and ours alone. You do understand this." Again, she nodded. I knew what her punishment would be; it was a punishment for both of us. Taking a deep breath, I said, "Find every memory, every thought, that deals with you in a dominate position in regards to me. Place them all in a locked hidden location. Never to be accessed by you unless I say so."

Angela sat there not moving for a long time. Finally, after a good fifteen minutes she looked up at me and said, "Mistress? Something is wrong. I am missing parts of my memory. There are blank spaces."

I crouched down and took her hands in mine, "The missing parts are your punishment. When you try to access them they are blank because you failed your goddess." I caressed her cheek, "Angela, when you run across a blank spot, instead of becoming upset, you will accept it knowing you are being punished." I looked up into her face, she did not realize it now but the punishment was for both of us.

"Yes Mistress," she said.

"Now I want you to grab a quick bite to eat, gather all the pets, and continue their training on how to bring pleasure. When your class is complete, I want a rotation watch set up for Jamie, two girls always alternating out every 4 hours." We both stood and she gave me a kiss before hurrying out. I went to watch Jamie so the all of my pets could have a night of pleasure and time for me to think how to get Margaret out in one piece.

After a couple hours, Rachel and Jasmine came to relieve me. Kissing them both, I made sure they would modify Jamie's latex for her tail. It was only then that I headed off to bed making a detour to snag Angela and bring her with me. I found her in the playroom cleaning up, "Come with me pet," I said and took her hand. When we were in the bedroom, I dropped my robe to the ground and took her to bed with me.