Sam Spade 07: Case of the Wayward Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made love the likes of which we had not in the time we had been together it was slow and tender. It seemed that our sessions had always been rushed and hurried. That night was a very different experience with us. It was what her flesh and blood would have done with me. Lying in bed afterwards, I ran my fingers through her hair and said, "I love you Angela, you are my soul mate now and forever."

She drew me close and said softly, "I love you too mistress, my sweet Samantha, now and forever together." She nuzzled my neck and asked softly, "What are we going to do about getting Margaret free?"

We will have to fight fire with fire love," I said still running my fingers through her hair. "We will have to see if we cannot talk Cynthia or one of her kin to help us." I kissed her tenderly and continued, "But for now, tonight, it's just the two of us and the world can get along without us."

Chapter 7

When morning came, I felt wonderful. Even though both Angela and I had failed on retrieving Margaret, I knew where she was. I had gained a pony that the girls were all abuzz about. As I walked to the kitchen, I smiled happily. With the exception of the pair on watch duty, everyone was sitting at the table eating. "Good morning pets," I said as I walked around the table kissing each one. It was only at dinner that they had to wait for me. Breakfast and lunch, the girls could eat as they pleased baring any duties.

I wondered not for the first time how they knew to wear the same items each day. Did they talk and decide it or was there a planned order? Leaning up against the counter I sipped my coffee and looked at them. Even though I had lost some, the ones I had left, I loved without measure. "Today, I want everything in the living room catalogued, and then put away. The latex I want put into a spare room, while the other items in the playroom. Next, before Jamie wakes up I want her to have a full set of clothing modified for her tail." I looked at Angela, "How long before our pony wakes up?"

Angela said without thinking, "Not for another twenty-four hours, mistress."

"Ok, thank you." Looking around I said, "That's your deadline. Who's on duty today at the office?"

Heather spoke up, "I am mistress."

I nodded, "Ok put in a few hours and then close early. You can call, if you need me." Refilling my coffee, I thought a bit. I still had not done anything about a security system for the house and it needed to be addressed. "Jasmine, I want you to design a security system, perhaps only a gate that no one other then one of us can go through, unless we allow it that is." She nodded as I continued, "Think about it, present your ideas, and cost to me by Wednesday."

I headed to the study. I had turned it into my home office so that I could work without being interrupted. It was near ten am when I finally got around to giving Sue and Lenny a call. It seemed weird calling the head of the mob for the east coast by his first name. Truth be known, Sue was the one in charge while Don Brice was just a figurehead. We had always kept our friendship low key so when I called it was as Sam Spade.

Instead of talking to her, I ended up talking to some moronic flunky that demanded my presence now. If I could not come, then they would be glad to escort me. A thing about the mob, for them escorts means tying me up and throwing me into the trunk. I replied that I would be there with in the hour and hung up. Going to my bedroom, I found myself caught in a dilemma. Odds were I was going to be strip searched so wearing any fun latex was out of the question. However, the thought of spending a day with only cloth against my skin was repulsive. Gritting my teeth, I settled for a latex bra and panties before dressing in my suit. Even though I was safe, I took my 45. I knew that if I had not then it would have raised some eyebrows.

I arrived at their mansion in less than five minutes. After being patted down, handing over my pistol, I was escorted into see Sue. Once the door was closed, we hugged like sisters. Sitting down next to her on a couch I said, "I'm sorry I did not return your call last night, it was a hectic day."

"You know there is never a rush between us." She said patting my leg. I really liked Sue, on the outside she was like the kindly older woman, but inside she was tough as nails. She continued, "I heard about what those evil girls did. I'm so sorry Samantha." She looked down.

"So am I but at least I, we were able to capture two of the three." I replied.

"I think I can help you on the third one, Ashley I believe her name was." Sue said looking at me. "I had hoped to hand her to you on a silver platter but..." her voice trailed off. She paused and changed tracks, "You know we control the city, no one does anything without our approval." She said looking at me.

"Even me?" I asked I was not sure where this was going and not sure, I liked it.

"Samantha dear, we both know I would never interfere in your work," she replied sweetly. "I have a dilemma; there is a new whore house in town, not one of ours. Every time I send some boys out to collect our cut they come back a few days later not remembering where they were." She paused and looked down, "Would you please look into it for me?"

I thought for a moment, "Of course Sue, you know I would be happy to help you out anyway I can." I knew, as well as she did, that there was no way I could refuse. Even knowing I could not refuse, I would have gladly helped her out. I liked Sue and considered her a friend. "Is there a certain amount I am to get them to agree to pay?"

She looked at me, "Normally we take forty percent of the gross. At this point, I would settle for a penny. I just need to be able to show that we are being paid. The money is not important."

"Ok I will see what I can do. What is the name of the place?" I asked. I had a feeling I already knew but wanted to make sure.

"Dark Desires," Sue replied.

"I'll have something for you by the end of the week dear." I said. Standing I hugged her and said softly, "When are you and Lenny coming over to visit again? All the girls have been asking about you." She knew I was meaning her daughter who was in hiding under a new name and body, Jade.

"I don't know; we will have to see." I nodded and started to go when Sue stopped me, "Oh my stars, I almost forgot. The girl, Ashley? My reports say she is working in that whore house."

I stopped and nodded, "Thank you Sue, from the bottom of my heart."

She took one long look at my face and said, "If you need help disposing the body, call me."

Nodding I turned and left without speaking; I collected my 45, swung by the house, and grabbed a mask before driving out to Dark Desires. I must say I was not thinking all together clearly. My mind was in a red haze. No one was going to stop me from getting Ashley and extracting my revenge. All the anger, all the hate of the bombings, the betrayals, all focused on that one woman.

Reaching the place, I pulled my 45 out. I walked to the door with the pistol in one hand and the mask in the other. Hammering on the door with the butt of the pistol it was not long before Jason answered. Centering the pistol against his forehead, I walked forward pushing him back. "Where is she?" I asked my voice sounding like something from a horror show. "Where's Ashley? I want her and I want her now!"

He remained calm and from the corner of my eye, I could see Maradith striding up the hall towards us. I could see the vague outline of her true form but I did not care. The assault against my mind hit like a tidal wave. Repeatedly Maradith struck, each time stronger then the last. But the rage, the hatred against Ashley pushed it all aside. Not looking away from Jason I cocked back the hammer and said, "Look bitch, stop that right now or I will blow Jason's head off, come over there, rip your wings off and cram them down your throat." Jason closed his eyes for a brief second and the attacks stopped. "I know she is here; I want Ashley now." I said death in my voice.

"Very well Miss Spade, all you needed to do was ask." He replied calmly. He looked at the succubus and said, "I will handle this Maradith."

"You better, or we will both find out how Maradith copes with you dead." I took a step back and lowered the pistol. I looked at her and said, "I know you will kill me, but understand this, Jason will die first." I could see her eyes red with anger as we stared at one another. Finally, she broke eye contact, and nodded.

"This way Samantha," Jason said calmly and led me up to the second floor. At the end of the hall was a heavy wooden door with a small door inset in it to look through. He opened the small door and gestured for me to look. Taking a glance, I saw Ashley sitting in the corner. "Open it," I said. Behind Jason, I could see the succubus smiling.

"As you wish Samantha," Jason said and calmly opened the door. As I walked through, he closed it once more and watched through the peep door.

I uncocked and holstered the pistol before walking up to stand before Ashley. She looked like hell and there was a wild look to her. "Hello Ashley," I said my voice cold. "I've brought you a present, something to repay your kindness and love." She looked up at me and with an inhuman screech launched herself at me. Her fingernails were more like talons then nails as she ripped and shredded my suit. I managed to get a grip on a fist full of hair and thrust the mask against her face.

While she fought, I bound it to her and commanded her to calm down. It was as if someone switched a light, she went from a raging beast to standing limply before me. "Look at me, I am your mistress, your love, your goddess. You worship the ground I walk on. Your whole world is centered on pleasing me." I said, feeling dead inside. "You are a failure, all your life you have reached for the golden ring, only to have it slip through your fingers time and time again. You will spend the rest of your life looking for love, but time and time again it will turn against you. Only the mask can bring you peace."

I looked at her, with a quick motion ripped the mask from her face, and threw it against the wall where it shattered. Ashley let out a shriek and started to move towards it. "Stop," I commanded and she stopped but reached out towards it. I walked over to the broken pieces of the mask and stamped on them until they were nothing but little shards. Before our eyes, the shards turned to dust as the nanites switched off. I looked at her, "As your final piece of hell, I turn my back on you and damn you to the fate you picked."

I pulled the door open and walked past Jason and Maradith. Nether made a move to stop me. Behind me I could hear Jason saying softly, "I'll make sure she does her pertinence for you, Samantha." It was not until I reached the car and was heading home that I calmed down. I realized I was lucky, and that I would not be so lucky next time met. Reaching the house, I went to the bedroom and tried to find sleep. I would be pulling nights until I could find someone to help me.

Chapter 8

It was early evening when I heard the knock at the door. "Yes?" I called out sleepily as I sat up in bed.

Jade came in and said softly, "Mistress, please forgive me for bothering you. But I want to let you know dinner is ready whenever you want."

"Thank you dear." I said. As Jade turned to go I said, "Please send Jasmine in pet." She nodded and as I was getting dressed Jasmine came in. Without turning I said, "Am I able to produce eggs?" as I looked at her reflection in the mirror.

Her eyes lit up and she said, "I would have to turn that process on, but yes I believe so." She paused and added, "Does this mean what I think it means mistress?"

I turned and faced her, "I need to think it through fully dear, but yes I want to have a pair of daughters, one with you and one with Jade." Tilting my head, I thought for a moment, "Can Angela be modified so that she can carry them to term?"

Jasmine looked off into the distance and mumbled to herself. "Yes mistress, but you will have to adapt her programming so that she will be able to monitor their growth."

"Thank you Jasmine, please ask Angela that I would like a moment of her time. For now, I want you to keep this under your hat." I said turning back to the dresser. Tonight I picked to wear a new suit with latex stockings, and corset. I was just tying the tie loosely when Angela walked in. I walked over and took her hand, sat next to her on the hope chest. "Angela, I am going to have a child with Jade and Jasmine. Will you be my host mother?"

Her face went from surprise to hurt to shock to joy and ended with hurt. "I cannot have children mistress, you know that," she said not looking at me. "I am only a machine."

"Look at me," I said softly as I raised her chin. "I talked with Jasmine, she said you can be my host mother if you wish it." I paused, "I am not ordering you to Angela, I am asking, will you bear my children?" I looked down, "It is the best we two can ever do towards having our own children Angela."

She got up and kneeled at my feet. Looking up into my face she said, "Mistress, my body, as is my mind, is yours to command. However, since you asked instead of commanding I will tell you my answer. She stretched up, kissed me and said softly, Samantha Marie Spade, I will bare as many children as you want. If you want a child from every one of your other pets, I will carry them and love them as if they were our own." She blinked rapidly and then added, "According to a file that was locked and hidden until moments ago. There are several of my eggs in cold storage at the depository." She smiled, "If you wish I can have some warmed and taken with your eggs made into a child."

I was dumbfounded, "Do it, as soon as you can." She kissed me happily and hurried from the room. I stood at a more leisurely pace and walked to the dining room. There all the girls knelt off to one side, "Who is watching Jamie?" I asked.

Heather held up a small unit and said, "I am mistress via this repeater."

"Very well," I replied as I sat down and they served me I said, "Everyone sit up at the table." Worried looks were passed as they timidly sat down. When they were seated, they all looked at their plates not speaking. "First item, with Sue's help I have found Ashley. She has been dealt with." They looked at me in shock, "No she is not dead, her fate is worse than that of the other two."

I continued once I had finished eating, "For a while now, everyone in this house has known about Jade and Jasmine's wish to give me a child."

I paused and looked at Jade and winked, "Angela has agreed to be my host mother for all children. I have also just found out that she left eggs in the depository and she and I will also have a child." I looked at everyone seated. "When everything is sent up and the modifications on Angela have been made then I will grant the three their wishes." I looked at my wine and said softly, "I would die for each and every one of you. If that were what it took to see you safe, then I would gladly do anything. The greatest way to show my love is to say I would be honored to have a child with each and every one seated at this table."

You could have heard a pin drop. Looking up at them I said, "Well think about it." I stood and walked out. They caught up with me at the front door. Tackling me and covering me with kisses, they all agreed. I don't know who was happier, the girls for having a child with me, or Angela her face aglow with the prospect of becoming a mother. I know ether way we all felt grand. "Jade, I want you to take everyone down to have their eggs or sperm as the case may be and DNA samples placed in the depository now, tonight." I looked at Angela, "You will hold the fort and keep an eye on Jamie."

As they nodded in reply, Crystal asked, "What about Jamie mistress?"

I thought about it, "We will have to see how she fits in to our family first." It was with that happy thought that I went in search of a friendly vampire.

"We are all creatures of habit," I thought to myself as I sat in my car waiting for Arianne to pass by. The two times I had met her in the past had been on this very street. If I were lucky she would pass by tonight. If not, I was willing to keep coming back every night until she did.

I have talked before about how much I hated stakeouts. This one was no different. I sat waiting and watching on a chance that my target would come by. When sitting in a car alone in the dark you have to keep a low profile. That means no radio, no smoking, just sitting, and watching. The one-thing stakeouts give you, is plenty of time to think about your life.

At first, the thought of children excited me, but then I realized I was no longer human. I was just like Angela. The only difference was I had a human brain and she a robotic one. I realized that even if I had children I would stay the same as they grew old and died before my very eyes. Everyone I knew and loved other than Angela would die. What did Jasmine mean when she said she would have to turn the process on? I knew this body was not real, it could bleed but it was different on the inside, different where it counted. You could cut me open and you would find the modern equivalents to human organs. Oh sure I could orgasm with the best of them, but it was due to robotic instead of organic processes.

I sat there needing someone to turn to, a friend I could cry on her shoulder and voice my fears and worries. All this life, after the accident, I have walked alone. Oh sure I have had many lovers, pets and a mistress, but none of that was the same. I needed a friend and now I was paying the price of standing alone. Hugging myself and rocking back and forth I lost track of why I was here, wrapped in a blanket of self-pity. Just when I felt as if my chest would explode from all the pain, the passenger door opened and Arianne sat down, "Samantha? What's wrong?" she asked as she reached a hand out and wiped a tear from my cheek.

I threw myself into her arms and cried so hard I got the hiccups. I could feel her hand stroking my hair as I poured out my life to her, my fears, my worries, all of it. She did not judge me or turn away once she found I was not real. I ended trying to explain how I could not get a woman out of a simple whorehouse. "Samantha, look at me," she said calmly. "Let me go instead, that hell spawn creature cannot affect me."

I looked up into her beautiful face feeling calmness sweep over me and said, "If I can get her out of the brothel, perhaps there will be a chance. What we need is some type of meeting." Resting my head against her chest I added, "How can I ever repay you?"

"I'm sure I can think of something." She replied.

I looked up once more and smiled through my tears. "Like mother like daughter?"

Chapter 9

"I will try a mind link so you can see what is going on. I don't know if or how well it will work though," Arianne said as we sat in the parking lot. I hugged Arianne and thanked her again as she got out of the car. I was worried; I didn't want her or her mother mad at me if something bad happened. As she walked up the steps, I reclined the seat and closed my eyes. For a moment it seemed as if I were in two places at once, it calmed down and I saw myself standing at the door.

Arianne emerged from the car and up to where the door was to this place called Dark Desire, the home of Jason. She checked back at the car where she knew Sam would be waiting and gave a knock. While she waited for the door to open, she tested the link she created for Sam. ~Can you hear me Sam? I have my mind open to you so you should be able to see and hear me, just not respond.~ The door opened and Arianne flashed her biggest smile to greet the owner with.

"Welcome to dark desires, where all your deepest and most secret desires can be fulfilled." Jason started. He paused a bit and added as he looked her over, "Look lady, we aren't hiring," the friendliness of his voice fleeing.