Sandy and Sam and Sally and Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy didn't get together with Sally for quite a few days after that. Not because she didn't want to, but somehow the opportunity never arose. Sally had a job in the office of a construction company and seemed to be pretty busy. Sandy thought a lot about that time when she'd seen the men playing with their cocks and even more about the next day when she and Sally had watched each other have orgasms. And when she did she wanted to go next door and talk to Sally about it because her feelings were so strange and confused. Sometimes she would get all hot thinking about it and she'd have to go upstairs and get her vibrator out of her knicker drawer and lie on the bed and satisfy herself. And then she'd feel proud of herself and think what a terrible person she'd become and laugh to herself. Other times when she thought about it she'd feel hot with embarrassment and shame. To think she'd actually played with her naked pussy in front of another woman - and allowed herself to be kissed by her - and she'd actually liked it. She was surely damned and going straight to hell, she was so wicked and depraved. Of course, you probably think she was just being a silly woman. But you weren't brought up like Sandy, so who are you to pass judgment?

Anyway, one day when she was vacuuming non-existent dust and half-watching a day-time soap on tv, there was the sound of the back door opening and Sally's familiar voice.

"Only me."

Of course, Sandy didn't hear her because of the noise of the vacuum, so she nearly had a coronary when Sally put her arms round her from behind and planted a quick kiss on the back of her neck.

"If it isn't Young Housewife of the Year," quipped Sally when Sandy had recovered.

"I was miles away," admitted Sandy, pleased as hell to see her friend after all this time, but too shy to give her a hug and a kiss, which is what she wanted to do.

"I've got the day off," said Sally. "Let's have coffee and you can tell me all the naughty things you've been up to."

As we know, Sandy hadn't really been up to any naughty things, so that part of the conversation was pretty short. She did say she'd used her vibrator a few times, but only when Sally asked her pointblank.

"So Sam's still Mr Dull in bed, is he?"

"Well, it's not just him, is it? It's me too." Sandy was too generous to lay the blame entirely at her husband's feet. After all, she loved him.

"Join the club," said Sally, much to Sandy's surprise.

"What do you mean?" She knew exactly what Sally meant; this was just a conversational filler.

"I mean Max and I haven't exactly been setting the sheets on fire either. Maybe it's because we've both been so busy." Of course, this wasn't entirely the truth. In fact, to be more honest than Sally, it wasn't in any way the truth, but Sally was pretty good at saying whatever was appropriate to get her what she wanted. "Maybe we should make a porn movie and show it to them on one of their 'football' nights. That might get us all interested again."

"Oh Sally," laughed Sandy, "you are terrible."

To make Sandy laugh more, which Sally liked to do because her neighbour really was very pretty when she laughed, Sally expanded on the idea, describing how they'd hire some hunk, then fuck him in all the ways she could imagine and he'd suck her on the dining room table while Sandy did the vacuuming in the nude, then Sandy would suck his cock while she sat on his face, then Sandy would lie on the table while Sally sucked her clit and got fucked from behind, then...

"Stop!" cried Sandy, helpless with laughter by this point, but also getting a little aroused, especially at the thought of having her clit sucked, which Sam had never done, though of course she'd never asked him to, so she couldn't really complain.

"You're right," said Sally. "No way can we make a movie. Anyway, why should we when they've got us here in the flesh, ready and willing if only they knew."

"Yes," sighed Sandy with more feeling than she intended.

Sally smiled at her friend. "I don't know about you, but all this talk about porn has made me pretty hot. Do you want to...you know?"

"Oh gosh," said Sandy, a little nervous thrill going through her, "I don't know..."

That was good enough for Sally. "Come on," she said, getting up and pulling her friend to the stairs, "we both need it. It's unhealthy not to satisfy one's urges."

"But don't you need..."

Sally pulled a small object from her jeans pocket. "My portable. Never leave home without it."

In the bedroom Sandy suddenly felt very shy and didn't know whether to lie down on the bed or take her jeans off or what. Sally, being the person she was, got down to business right away and stripped off her jeans. Then, to Sandy's utter consternation, she lifted her top off - under which she was wearing nothing - and dropped it to the floor. And as if that wasn't awful enough, she slipped her knickers down to her ankles and calmly stepped out of them. Sally was standing completely naked in front of her - tits, thighs, pussy, everything. Sandy couldn't drag her eyes away. Oh Lord.

"That's better," sighed Sally, stretching herself out on the bed. "There's nothing like being completely naked, is there?" She knew only too well she was causing her friend real problems, but she was deliberately ignoring the fact. This girl needs a few shocks in her life, she was thinking to herself, but in a good way. She started caressing her breasts in a slow erotic fashion and let her legs open a little. Sandy was transfixed. If she'd been at all capable of sorting out her jumble of thoughts and emotions, she would have been asking herself the question, why is looking at this naked woman such a turn-on?

"Well, don't just stand there," said Sally, who was pretty turned on herself by now. "I'm not going to put on a show while you watch." Actually she would have been quite happy to do just that, but not right then. Right then she had other plans.

Her mind a confusion of dos and don'ts, Sandy finally screwed up her courage and slipped out of her jeans.

"Don't stop there," encouraged Sally, whose hand was getting busy with her little vibrator. "Don't you know it's bad taste to be overdressed at a party?"

Oh well, thought Sandy, what's the worst that can happen? Immediately, plenty of really terrible things occurred to her, so she tried to shut her mind to them. Turning her back to Sally, she pulled her top off, then nervously unclasped her bra, laying them over the back of a chair on top of her jeans.

"Don't stop there," urged Sally. "I have seen it before, remember."

Which wasn't exactly the reminder Sandy needed, but she could hardly deny it. Oh Lord, two naked women lying next to each other masturbating. Oh Lordy Lord. Keeping her back to Sally, she slipped her knickers down to her feet.

"Beautiful," murmured Sally appreciatively.

Sandy turned to face her and put on what she hoped sounded like a cross voice. "Don't say that. I don't want you kissing me again or anything like that." Which was almost the exact opposite of the truth, but that's women for you.

Sally, of course, wasn't at all discouraged. "You are beautiful. I don't mean you're hot. Men are hot. But women are beautiful." Actually, she thought beautiful women like Sandy were hot too, but she was getting pretty good at guessing what Sandy preferred to hear.

Thus reassured, Sandy lay down on the bed next to Sally but made sure there was a clear gap between them. Sally grinned at her but said nothing. She was already having nice warm feelings courtesy of her pocket bullet. There'd be time enough to get close to Sandy later.

Sandy was also feeling pretty warm, despite being naked - or maybe because she was naked. She ran her hands over her belly, then over her breasts. Everything tingled to her touch, like the first times when Sam had touched her. She turned on her vibrator. She thought she might have gone off the boil a bit, what with the tricky business of getting naked in front of Sally and so on, but the familiar buzz of the vibrator almost immediately got her feeling really hot, even before it touched her. Like I'm some kind of Pavlov dog, she thought helplessly.

"There," said Sally, who was already getting a bit breathless at the thought of what she planned to do. "Doesn't it feel good being naked?"

"I guess so," admitted Sandy, who was finally starting to relax a bit. Well, that's vibrators for you. She closed her eyes to try to shut out the thought of the naked woman next to her and opened her legs to let the vibrator slide into its favourite place. But, of course, all that did was make her think of Sally more. She opened her eyes - to see Sally leaning on her elbow, gazing at her quite without embarrassment.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking at you, of course. I told you, you're beautiful."

"Am I?" Oh Lord, the vibrator just hit a great spot. "I don't feel very beautiful."

"Well, you are. And I'm sorry, but I'm just going to have to kiss you."

"No!"

But it was too late. Whether the pleasure from the vibrator was too distracting or what, she was too slow to react. The next thing she knew, Sally's lips were fastened firmly to her own. Instinctively she opened them to breathe, but all that achieved was for the kiss to become hot and wet, and before she knew it Sally's tongue was inside her and it felt warm and sensual and she sucked it and, oh Lord, she could feel it all the way down her body, right to where the vibrator was busily torturing her pussy. Then there was a hand on her breast and it squeezed and stroked and played with the nipple, which immediately betrayed her and became hard and sensitive and wanted more. Then the hand moved down across her belly and found her own hand holding the vibrator and cupped it and pressed it harder into her so that the vibrations became almost more than she could bear.

Which was the point at which she tore her mouth away from Sally's. "Stop, please. I can't breathe."

"Neither can I," said Sally. "But who cares?" She gazed down at Sandy's naked body, her heaving breasts, her busy hand. By God, she said to herself, I am going to corrupt this gorgeous woman if it's the last thing I do.

"Lie still," she said. It came out as more of an order than she'd intended, but it had the desired effect. Sandy was so surprised she just did what she was told. "I'm going to give you more pleasure than you ever thought possible."

"What are you going to do?"

"Just lie there." This time Sally let it come out like an order. She'd finally realised this was the way to treat Sandy. "Don't say a word."

Obediently Sandy lay still. She wasn't such a mouse as this might imply, but the way she reasoned was this. I may be a slut and I may be turning into a lesbian - though I don't think I am - and I know a bit of me likes this even though I know it's wrong, but if Sally practically forces me to submit, then I can't be blamed, can I? It's not my fault I'm enjoying this, it's her's.

So she lay there and allowed Sally's kisses to move down her body, even though she could easily have got up any time. I feel like I'm tied down, she said to herself, I can't move. Even when Sally moved Sandy's vibrator out of the way and her kisses reached just above her pussy, she didn't move. She said to herself, I just have to let this happen. Which might imply she was lying as immobile as a plank, whereas in fact she was unconsciously lifting her hips to meet Sally's kisses, movements that Sally found intensely arousing. Sandy wants this, she said to herself, she really wants this.

"Open your legs wide," she ordered.

"No, please..." said Sandy, but at the same time doing exactly what she was told. She felt Sally change position and, opening her eyes for the first time for some minutes, saw that her naked neighbour was standing at the foot of the bed between her outstretched legs. Oh no, Sally must be able to see everything. Her pussy lips, all wet and open, maybe even her clit. What must she look like? But of course she also felt excited and exhilhirated at the same time, thrilled to be so open and exposed to someone, yet guilty for feeling that way - which is a combination guaranteed to make anyone think they're going a bit crazy.

Then Sally bent her head between Sandy's legs and Sandy thought she had died and gone to heaven. So that's what having one's pussy kissed feels like. She'd often tried to imagine it, and thought it must be lovely. But the reality came nowhere near even her most vivid imaginings. Well, it wouldn't, would it? Especially since Sally knew exactly what she was about. First she teased Sandy a little, just letting her lips brush Sandy's, knowing that Sandy would be able to feel the slightest touch, even the warmth of her breath, and that it would be driving her wild. She dipped her tongue between the soft swollen lips and ran it up and down a few thousand times, until poor Sandy was so lost she didn't even know what town she lived in. Out of her mouth came little more than gibberish, interspersed with cries of "No!" and "Yes!" and "Don't!" and "More!", which if Sally had bothered to listen to would have had her completely confused about what the girl wanted. Actually she knew exactly what Sandy wanted; she didn't need to be told. She took a firm grip of Sandy's thighs, so they didn't suddenly close on her in a headlock, and planted her mouth on Sandy's stiff little clit.

"Oh!...Ah!..." screamed Sandy. "Don't stop! Please, don't stop!"

As if Sally would have. She had a tiny streak of cruelty in her - in a good way - but she wasn't a sadist. She took Sandy's little pink rosebud between her lips and gave it the seeing to she knew it needed. This sweet thing, she said to herself, has never been kissed before, and I'm going to make sure it doesn't forget the first time. She kissed and licked and teased and nibbled it, all the things she liked having done to her own clit. Poor Sandy was almost passing out with pleasure. Oh Lord, she prayed, if I must die now, please don't let it be before I come.

Finally, sensing Sandy was getting pretty close, Sally took the swollen clit firmly between her lips and started to give it a strong rhythmic sucking. Sure enough, in only a few seconds Sandy was thrashing about in the throes of the most amazing orgasm she had ever thought possible. And it went on and on - because Sally was experienced enough to know exactly how to prolong it, almost but not quite beyond endurance. And despite Sally's command to her not to say a word - remember that? - Sandy disobeyed and for some time both during and after her climax, the bedroom echoed to her exclamations and cries of pleasure - which I won't itemise here, because you know the kind of thing people say when they're having orgasms and Sandy wasn't imaginative enough to think of anything original.

Finally, emotionally and physically exhausted after her ordeal - which is what the strict and inhibited side of Sandy considered it - she could do nothing but lie back on the bed and try not to think what a depraved person she'd become. After which an even more terrible thought occurred to her: my vibrator can't give me orgasms like that; whatever am I going to do now?

Sally crawled up the bed and lay alongside her naked neighbour, observing - not for the first time - how beautiful a woman looks after she's just had an orgasm. Sandy, of course, couldn't look her in the eye, so pretended to be drifting off to sleep. Not at all put off, Sally leant over and gave her a long passionate kiss on the mouth, which Sandy, despite her post-orgasmic guilt and exhaustion, couldn't resist responding to. She even put her arm round Sally, as she felt their breasts crush together. But when Sally finally released her, inhibition took over again. She closed her eyes and turned away on her side.

Sally was disappointed, of course, not to mention frustrated, but she was clever enough not to push it. Needing some kind of release, she made do with a quickie courtesy of her portable - which was OK, but hardly earth-shattering.

"This is what you get, I suppose," she said ruefully to herself, calling rather surprisingly on a footballing metaphor, "when you play the long game."

Chapter 3: A Bottle of Montepulciano

What did Sally do next? Well, pretty soon after, she got dressed, went home - leaving Sandy fast asleep in a post-orgasmic stupor - sat down with a chilled bottle of Chardonnay and thought long and hard about Sandy and how to save her from herself. Pretty presumptuous, you might think, but that was the kind of person Sally was. She always thought she knew what was best for other people. Sometimes it got her in trouble and sometimes it lost her a friend or two, but her heart was in the right place.

Once she'd thought of her plan, she felt pretty pleased with herself. Which was a bit misguided of her, because it wasn't that great a plan.

The next morning she went round to Sandy's to see if they were still friends. A bit of her thought she might have gone too far, sucking Sandy's clit like that, but it just seemed like the right thing to do at the time. Hell, Sandy had enjoyed it, hadn't she? Still, she felt a bit nervous when she walked in Sandy's back door and her "Only me" wasn't quite as cheery as usual. She needn't have worried; Sandy wasn't around. Not downstairs doing her usual housewifely chores, anyway. She was upstairs lying in bed pretending she had a headache, which she'd been doing since Sam had left for work three hours before. When Sally called out again, she heard alright, but she buried her face in the pillow and hoped her neighbour would go away and leave her be, even though she was her best friend.

Sally wasn't the kind of person who's so easily put off. She suspected Sandy might be hiding upstairs, so she went right on up.

"Oh, there you are," she said, when she put her head round the bedroom door and saw Sandy lying curled up under the sheet. "Are you sick?"

"I've got a headache," said Sandy, trying hard to sound as if she really had one. What she wanted, of course, was for Sally to be sympathetic and lay a cold flannel on her face and comfort her in all sorts of ways she couldn't think of right then. Sally was wise to that kind of thing.

"Lying in bed isn't going to help," she said. "What you need is to get vertical and drink lots of water." Which is what everybody should do when they get a headache, pretend or not, in case you're interested.

Sandy felt pretty sorry for herself after that, but couldn't think what to do except get herself out of bed and do what Sally had told her to do. It was like Sally had taken over her willpower.

Down in the kitchen, Sally made her drink a huge tumbler of water, then put another in front of her - which made her feel better, even though she'd never had a headache in the first place. Pretty soon they were chatting away together like the good friends they were, certainly not as if one had recently sucked the pussy of the other. In fact, neither of them said anything about what had happened the previous day, Sandy because she was too embarrassed even to think about it and wanted to put it right out of her mind and Sally because she wanted to move on and get started on her plan. Sandy was soon laughing away at the things Sally was saying and thinking what a good friend she was really and how she was glad what had happened the previous day had just been a silly one-off bit of madness and thank the Lord they could put it behind them and everything could just be normal again. So when Sally suggested they go out for a meal together in a couple of days time she didn't bat an eyelid.

"That'd be great," she said eagerly. "Where shall we go?"

It would be wrong to say Sandy thought of nothing else for the next two days, but she did think about it. She wondered what to wear and she worried about how much she should drink, which is normal for any woman. She didn't worry about what to tell Sam, because Sam told her he was going round to Max's to watch football on tv.