Sarah's Skanky Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 5: Surprises and Challenges

It was just after 5pm when Holly got home, to her surprise a large carton of food and 2 bottles of wine plus a list of instructions were on the counter in her kitchen waiting for her, she knew the girls had said they would leave food for her to prepare but she hadn't realised they'd have managed to get into her apartment, but then again she remembered that Christy had got in the night before so she must have had a key.

Over the next hour Holly followed all the instructions and chilled the wine so that when the doorbell rang at 6pm she had everything ready to serve and she had already prepared and bagged up everything she'd need for school the following day.

As soon as the bell rang Holly hurried to the front door and opened it before moving back and dropping to her knees to greet her visitors as Sarah had previously ordered her to. Apparently the girls had decided to each make her kiss a different body part as they entered, she was presented with Christy's shoe clad left foot, Melissa's left ass cheek, Sarah's sweaty left armpit and Nicky's asshole and obediently she kissed every one of them.

"We could have just let ourselves in as we have a key each now but then you wouldn't have been here to greet us!" Mocked Sarah holding up a copy of Holly's front door key.

The girls went straight into the living room and put on the TV whilst they ordered Holly to bring in the food. Once each girl had a bulging plate and a large glass of wine Holly was told to get the bucket out of her cleaning cupboard and sit on the floor between them. Every time a girl lifted her hand Holly was to hold the bucket out in front of them ready for, well she wasn't told what.

The first time this happened she darted to Nicky who spat a mouthful of half chewed pasta into it, over the next few minutes several more half chewed mouthfuls of food were deposited into the bucket, Sarah dramatically sneezed into it spraying snot over the accumulated food, Melissa sent a big gob of spit into it, Christy threw in some unchewed chicken when the others weren't watching and it went on like this for the whole time they were eating. Once they were done the food the girls didn't want was tossed in before Sarah and Melissa each held their bare feet over the bucket and flicked their toe jam into it. Each of the girls added more of their spit and Sarah blew her nose into the mixture before finally announcing,

"Looks like dinners ready! Eat up Holly I don't want to see a single morsel of the delicious meal we've just made you left, oh and no hands!".

Holly was forced to kneel there in the middle of her own lounge and eat the mixture of leftovers, half chewed food, spit, snot and toe jam out of the bucket like an animal being fed from a troth. It was incredibly embarrassing and when after about twenty minutes she had finished the girls laughed hysterically at her food covered face. The only positives she could draw from the girls feeding her this way were that at least it tasted better than the dehydrated camping food they usually fed her and that thanks to the amount of food they hadn't eaten themselves the leftovers actually formed well over half the bucket's contents and meant she was actually pretty full by the time it was all gone.

"Now that we've been kind enough to feed you I suppose you want a drink?" Sarah asked,

"Yes please Princess Sarah." Holly replied hoping they'd let her go and get herself some water.

Sarah ordered Holly to crawl over to her and to pick up her now empty glass, the cruel blonde pulled down her panties and made Holly hold the glass right below her pussy as she proceeded to piss into it until it was almost full. When she had finished Sarah grabbed Holly by her hair and used it to wipe herself before releasing her victim and saying with mock impatience,

"Well, drink it!".

Sarah had a broad smile on her face as she watched Holly choke down her fresh piss, when Holly emptied the glass she heard another glass clink on the table and when she looked down she saw a second glass of urine in front of Melissa.

"As you were so thirsty I made you a drink too! But you'd better drink this one slowly as Christy and Nicky don't have anything for you at the moment!" Melissa said in a voice that made it sound like she thought she was being really kind to Holly.

Holly was sent to get the second bottle of wine as well as clean glasses for Sarah and Melissa, then whilst the girls relaxed and watched TV she was sent to wash up all the plates and pans used for dinner, to clean the bucket, to fetch the panties she had washed for Nicky the day before, to wash the panties they had made her steal from Lucy earlier in the day and every time she came back into the living room she was expected to sip from the glass of piss Melissa had left on the table for her as if she was savouring a glass of fine wine.

At 7.30 Holly's tormenters seemed to lose interest in whatever they had been watching so she was ordered to finish her drink and then sit down in front of Sarah. The bitchy blonde slipped off her shoes and socks so that she could rest her bare sweaty feet on the seated girl. At first she rubbed her feet over Holly's face forcing her to smell exactly how nasty and sweaty they were but then as she wanted her victim to concentrate on what the girls had to tell her she just rested her feet on Holly's lap.

"Well slut you'll be pleased to hear that not every day at school will be like today, sometimes we will set you little challenges or make you do nasty stuff for us but plenty of the time we won't. We don't want our little secret to get out as we have so much fun using you for our pleasure and amusement and I think we've found your true place in life, at our feet or under our asses! So we'll be careful not to get caught." Sarah started,

Nicky pushed a copy of the school newspaper into Holly's hands and told her to turn to page 19,

"You know the school paper has done a special edition each of the last two days about the election for homecoming king and queen and you know pretty much everyone in school took a copy because of that. What you probably don't know is that we placed a personal ad for you, look!" Nicky ordered,

Holly looked at the place on the page that Nicky was pointing to and saw the same message she had found the day before and correctly assumed was about her, it read,

"Attractive athletic blonde girl, age between 16 and 18, a recent lesbian, seeks girls for dates, fun and experimentation. Very discrete and not choosy, any girl aged 18 or over with similar interests should email" and then it listed an email address.

Nicky smiled down at her as she added,

"As of now we've had about 30 replies, a few were boys offering to fuck you straight, a couple were religious freaks preaching that you will go to hell if you don't change your ways, but 21 were from girls who were either interested in dating you or were interested in letting you secretly go down on them. I've checked on the 21 real applicants and only 2 are under aged so that's 19 so far for us to choose from, or maybe we'll have you try them all!" She laughed as she voiced this thought.

Holly was astonished at so much interest as there were only 63 girls in their year including the 5 of them in the room at that moment and the revolting Lisa Miskill who had been removed from classes and sent to fat camp a few days before. This meant one out of every three other girls in the year must have shown an interest. This worried her as she was sure that some of them just wanted to know who the ad was about and that if they found out they'd tell everyone that she was a lesbian, something she didn't consider to be true, after all she had never willingly even kissed another girl let alone slept with one.

The room fell silent for a few seconds whilst everyone considered the possibilities of what Nicky had just said, then Sarah picked up her cell phone and told Holly to get hers out too. Holly ran into the kitchen and got the phone out of her overnight bag before sitting back down at Sarah's feet as instructed.

Holly's phone vibrated as Melissa spoke,

"Nicky texted us all this photo at lunchtime using the same anonymous internet generated phone account she used to send around that photo of your snatch yesterday, take a look!".

Holly opened the text and saw a poorly lit photo of a naked arse along with the message,

"You've already seen me from the front, now here's the view from the back!".

Holly cringed at the realisation that it was her ass in the photo and she figured out that the reason it wasn't that good of a photo was that Christy had taken it that morning under her skirt. What was worse the message that accompanied the picture made her sound like a total slut.

As the girls scrutinised the photo Christy explained that it was the only one of the photos she'd taken that fully showed Holly's butt and didn't show any details that might have helped identify her, so it was the only one they could have used.

It turned out the other girls each had an embarrassing photo of Holly to forward to her too, Christy sent her the photo of her sniffing Lliara's sweaty sneaker, from Nicky it was the photo of her with Lucy's dirty knickers being pulled out of her mouth and Sarah's was a still taken from the video they had of her going down on Christy the night before.

Sarah explained that whilst the only photos they had made public were the shots of her bare pussy and ass they did now have a large collection of blackmail material to hold over her. There was the video taken on Friday and Saturday of themselves and the enormously fat Lisa using and abusing her, there was the video taken the night before of her masturbating and cumming at least twice whilst watching lesbian porn, there was the video of her going down on Christy after the porn finished and now there were the photos taken that day too.

The girls were already certain they had enough over Holly to ensure she didn't even consider disobeying a single order that they gave but it couldn't hurt to remind their victim of that. Holly was allowed to delete the photos from her phone and she was told to wash up the girls' now empty glasses and meet them at the front door with her overnight bag.

Once Holly joined them the girls left the apartment and walked the twenty yards to Sarah's car, Sarah was driving and Nicky jumped straight into the front passenger seat, Holly was ordered to lie flat on her back across the back seat so as she saw Melissa walking around to the far side of the vehicle she slid in feet first so that it would be Christy sat by her face.

Christy had a mischievous grin as she looked down on Holly before climbing in, lifting her skirt just a little and dropping her naked butt right on her face. The beautiful blonde giggled quietly as she adjusted her position a little so that Holly's nose was firmly entrapped in her wet pussy. Melissa got in the other side of the car with a disappointed look on her face and she sat on the prone girl's lower stomach, she would have gone for the girl's legs but Holly had to bend them a little at the knees to get the door fully shut.

Nicky looked around and on observing how the girls were sat said with a laugh,

"You should be glad Christy's not a whore like you Holly, if she wasn't wearing any underwear your nose would be right up her twat!".

The others laughed along with her which suggested to Holly that none of them knew Christy wasn't wearing panties. The journey to Nicky's house only took about ten minutes but it was long enough for Christy to have a quiet but powerful orgasm caused by the motion of the car, a couple of speed bumps and the feeling of Holly's warm breath on the inside of her pussy. As Sarah had turned on the radio only Melissa heard Christy's pleasured moans and when her friend had come down from her high she whispered teasingly,

"You naughty girl Christy, Nicky was wrong wasn't she, you're not wearing any panties are you!".

The two girls sitting in the back giggled together about this and as they approached Nicky's Christy lifted up and surreptitiously used a tissue to wipe her juices off of Holly's face. As the girls got out Nicky walked around the car and as she passed Holly she sniffed before saying,

"Wow Christy sitting on her face must have got you really hot! She really smells like pussy."

Christy laughed as she replied,

"Well she's had her tongue up so many recently maybe the smell's starting to permeate her skin!"

Once they were all inside Nicky led her friends upstairs to show them all the stuff she'd had delivered that day after telling Holly,

"By the time we get back downstairs I expect you to have the living room tidied up, throw away all the rubbish, clean up any spillages and if you find any underwear use your mouth to pick it up and take it to the washing machine. Cloths, bin bags and anything else you'll need is in the cupboard under the stairs. If you finish before we get back start on the kitchen too.".

As Holly set to work in the living room she heard shrieks of surprise followed by plenty of laughter coming from upstairs, she didn't know what Nicky was showing the other girls but she knew from their reactions that she wasn't going to like it. The living room showed obvious signs of the previous night's party, Holly started by collecting up the empty beer cans and bottles as well as food wrappers and chucking them in a rubbish bag, she filled the kitchen sink with hot soapy water and put all the plates and glasses she found into it, doing the same in the kitchen as she went. She replaced all the sofa cushions and to her disgust she had to use a cloth to wipe up a white stain on the couch which she was sure was a boys spunk and another sticky patch that she sniffed to see what it was which told her it was one of the girl's pussy juice, she thought it might be Melissa's.

Holly had left dealing with the underwear on the floor until she had to move it as it was the bit she was least looking forward to, picking up the stray bra that lay by the smaller of the two couches with her teeth was okay as she could get its strap between her teeth so she wouldn't have to touch the area that had been over someone's breasts, but when it came to the panties there was no easy option. The first pair were on the floor too and she managed to suck the side of them into her mouth and grip it with her teeth, she could smell a strong odour of pussy on them but she didn't have to taste it, as she dropped them into the washing machine she took an involuntary breath through her nose inhaling the girl's scent which made her certain that these belonged to the same girl who had left a mark on the couch.

When Holly discovered the second pair of panties stuffed between the seat and the back of the sofa she thought about picking them up with her hands but she knew she would suffer if the girls caught her doing this, so she opened her mouth as wide as she could and used her lips, tongue and teeth to draw the thin material into her mouth which unfortunately resulted in the crotch covering her tongue. As she walked between rooms Sarah and Nicky appeared at the foot of the stairs followed by the other two,

"Are you finished yet slut?" Nicky called out,

Holly stopped and faced them but didn't answer although she did point to her mouth,

"Open up!" ordered Sarah with a smile,

When Holly opened her mouth to reveal a pair of knickers Sarah gave an even bigger laugh before saying,

"Oh yum! I bet you're enjoying those! I got fingered through them last night on the sofa before I took my hunk to bed so they were really sticky when I pealed them off!" she gleefully taunted.

They let Holly continue with her work and went to sit in the kitchen whilst she vacuumed the living room before moving to the sofas so she could vacuum the kitchen. When the vacuum cleaner was back in its cupboard Holly's next job was to bring the girls some drinks before she did the washing up.

After that she was sent to change the bedding on all three beds upstairs, put the dirty cum stained sheets and covers in the washing machine along with any more underwear she found and then remake the beds with clean bedding. Only when the washing machine was started, the stuff she had washed up was dried and put away and the girls drinks were refilled was a now sweating Holly allowed to get herself a drink of water and take a seat on the living room floor, this time by Nicky's feet.

As she sat there getting her breath back and enjoying the cool water she felt resentment as she saw the other girls lounging around whilst she was doing all the work but then she thought about everything they'd made her do over the past few days and she felt amazed that she had felt annoyance at such a relatively minor thing.

Nicky had a smug superior look on her face as she stared down at Holly,

"As it's nearly 9 o'clock and it's a school night the others will be going home soon, but first we're going to play a little game. We're going to blindfold you as well as blocking your ears and make you go down on all four of us, after each of us cum you have to guess whose twat you just tongued. To make it even more fun for us we're going to punish you if you make any mistakes, if you get one wrong you have to take a photo of your bare boobs for us to text around to complete the set!, if you get two wrong we're all going to piss in your mouth at the end of lunch break and you won't be allowed to drink anything else or brush your teeth until school finishes. If you get three wrong you have to go to school tomorrow wearing absolutely no underwear and if you get all four wrong you have to walk topless into the boys locker room after football practice tomorrow and let anyone who wants to wank over your tits!".

The other girls laughed as Nicky finished, they already knew what she was going to say but the shocked look on Holly's face was hilarious.

Nicky stood and walked around behind Holly, she took off her bra and used it to blindfold the kneeling girl as Christy gently positioned the ear plugs to cut off all sound to their victim.

"It's so tempting to do something so much nastier than she's expecting to her now she won't know what's coming!" Joked Sarah before she took a seat on the couch and pulled Holly's head between her thighs on to her moist snatch.

As she felt Sarah's skirt pass over her head Holly took a deep breath, she was looking for any clues she could get as to who she was about to pleasure as she was desperate to avoid some of the punishments for getting too many of the girls identities wrong. She would have been massively panicked about the thought of a bunch of gross boys cumming all over her tits but she was sure she would be able to identify at least one of the girls, Christy.

As she felt her lips touch Sarah's slick slit she parted them and drew her tongue down its length. As Sarah gave a pleasured moan above her Holly knew by the taste that it wasn't Christy that she was licking and the firm well-toned thighs encasing her head told her that it wasn't Melissa as she had nice legs but they lacked Sarah and Nicky's definition.

As she surged deeper with her tongue Holly felt the mystery girl squirm above her clearly enjoying her ministrations, she did everything she could to bring the girl off quickly by making her tongue dance in the now flooded tunnel of wetness between the girl's lower lips.

After about three minutes Sarah screamed through a forceful orgasm, as soon as she got her breath back she giggled as she saw the cum coated face between her legs and gave Holly a firm push that sent her tumbling backwards to land flat on her back.

Holly was glad to escape the girl's thighs but she hadn't enjoyed servicing her and she felt annoyed that whoever it was had literally thrown her away as soon as they were done with her. Whilst it was embarrassing to be pushed back like that she thought Nicky might have been more creative in her meanness, so when she felt a foot tap her on the side of the head Holly was ready with her guess,