Sarah's Skanky Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that pussy was Princess Sarah's."

Almost as soon as her mouth closed from saying this another girl was on her, another pussy, this one wet and clearly ready for her descended to her lips and unseen below this new girl Holly smiled. The smile wasn't because she was enjoying herself, instead it was because she recognised the taste of Christy's hot wet box. After another couple of minutes Christy moaned in delight, she wiped herself on Holly's forehead and as she stood Holly stated with certainty,

"That was Princess Christy's pussy."

Nicky was alarmed that Holly had got both the first two correct but she knew that if her and Melissa could fool the prone girl they would still get to give her the punishment she personally had been most keen on. The two beautiful blondes whispered for a minute before Melissa walked over and sat heavily on Holly's face pressing her asshole to the trapped girl's nose and her pussy to her mouth.

Before Holly had chance to stick out her tongue she felt a rumbling from above her and a disgusting smell invading her nose that told her the girl sat on her had just farted. She couldn't tell the difference between the taste of Melissa and Nicky well enough to know for sure whose pussy was whose but when after about five minutes the girl finally came and farted again as she did so Holly suspected it was Nicky. The fact that the girl also wiped herself on her hair as she got up made Holly as sure as she could be that her guess was right.

Nicky cheered and gave Melissa a hug when she heard Holly's incorrect guess before plonking her own butt down on Holly's face. Nicky really wanted to let off a barrage of her nastiest farts on her victim's face but she knew if she did that it might give away that she wasn't Melissa. Being drunk it only took about ninety seconds for Nicky to come hard pressing her full weight on to Holly's face and as she got up she plucked the earplugs out of the now cum covered girl's face.

"Well, who was it?" Sarah asked nastily,

"I think that was Princess Melissa's pussy." Holly stated and her heart fell as she heard them laugh.

"That's two out of four!" Sarah said gleefully before adding,

"So that means we all get to piss in your mouth at the end of lunch and you can't get rid of the taste until the end of school!".

Holly felt sick at the thought, she realised that Melissa and Nicky were the two that had tricked her by the wide smiles on their faces as her blindfold was removed. The only positive she could see was that at least she got to keep her underwear for school the next day, one more wrong and she would have lost it.

Holly wasn't allowed to wash away the cum but she was pleased that a few minutes later Sarah, Melissa and Christy decided it was time to leave. She was ordered to kneel by the door and kiss the bare ass cheeks of all three girls before they departed, she did this and was surprised that none of them did anything worse or more humiliating to her. As this was happening Nicky was sat at the foot of the stairs having another beer and giving Holly a very strange look.

Once the door was locked Nicky stood up, patted her own ass and said,

"Come on Holly, time for bed."

Holly followed Nicky into the spare room at the end of the corridor, the mean girl sat down on something covered by a blanket before clapping her hands and saying,

"Come on then slut, strip! Don't worry I won't look I have no interest in seeing your ugly body."

Nicky finished her beer and chucked the bottle into the bin before turning to find Holly was now completely naked,

"Okay now down on all fours and crawl to my feet." Nicky ordered.

Holly hated doing this but she knew she had no choice in the matter, so she crawled over and stopped at Nicky's feet, this left her looking right at the cruel girl's pussy as she had no panties on under her skirt.

Nicky stood and swept the blanket away from what it was covering to reveal a cage, she laughed before saying,

"Well what are you waiting for, this is your new bed! Get your fat ass in there.!" She laughed and gave her a firm prod on the backside with her foot.

Although there were some cushions in the cage it still looked very uncomfortable, if she had any choice Holly wouldn't have gone near it but she didn't so reluctantly she crawled and shuffled in until she heard Nicky cackle with laughter as she shut the cage door behind her.

Nicky took off her skirt and sat down on top of the cage and opened another beer. Holly shuffled around in the cage, she was lying on cushions and one of them was slightly larger at the end her head was at presumably for use as a pillow. Apart from the cushions the only thing on the cage was a large water bottle that had a tube protruding into the cage which she correctly assumed would supply her with water when she sucked on it.

Nicky gave a large belch and when she next addressed Holly it was clear the alcohol was starting to affect her,

"I thought an ugly dog like you should sleep in a cage! This is perfect because it's small enough to stop you having enough space to play with your filthy lesbian cunt. I tell you what else we could do with this cage, I could get all the ugliest boys in school over and let them take turns fucking your ass or pussy, heck if we take out the water bottle you can suck one while another fucks you from behind, it's perfect! I might add that to your to do list." She laughed nastily,

Nicky ruffled Holly's hair before continuing,

"Oh Holly if only you knew all the horrible things I'm going to make you do and how much I'm going to love doing every one of them! Don't worry we aren't going to let anyone else in on your secret yet, but I reckon when we do instead of people having sympathy for you they'll all be queuing up to try all the nasty things we've done to you!".

Nicky finished the second beer, when she sat back down after throwing away the bottle Holly realised that she was fidgeting around on top of the cage, she heard a loud blart followed by laughter then a few seconds later the stench of a vile beer fart filled her lungs,

"Ah, that's awful!" Nicky admitted with a hand clearly covering her nose,

"I think it's time for me to go to bed, but first I need to fill your water bottle." Nicky announced with obvious excitement in her voice.

For the first time since she was locked in the cage Holly could see Nicky as she moved around to stand by the water bottle, she unscrewed the top end of the bottle and squatted above it to Holly's horror. Nicky laughed wickedly at the look on Holly's face as she started to piss into the bottle, when after more than twenty seconds the torrent of steaming yellow liquid had ended Nicky was surprised to see she had almost filled it.

"Wow, I really needed that, you certainly won't be going thirsty tonight!" She laughed.

Nicky screwed the top back on the bottle and came back around to sit on the top of the cage saying,

"After I've given you all that lovely piss to drink I don't expect there to be a drop left in the bottle when I wake you in the morning, if there is I'll whip that fat arse of yours until you beg me to stop!"

Then Nicky let out another loud fart, then another and another, she used one hand to cover her nose as she let rip over and over again laughing as she did so. By the time she was finished she had farted about fifteen times and she was laughing hysterically, she finally got up throwing the blanket over the cage and hurrying to the door,

"Enjoy bitch!" she laughed as she turned out the light and left.

Holly had never smelt anything so revolting, a stench like a mixture of rotten eggs and over cooked sprouts filled the air and to her disgust she realised that the blanket was holding the stink in.

Two hours later Holly was still awake, the awful smell had barely receded and that combined with the very strong piss in her water bottle was making her feel distinctly sick.

Eventually the smell dissipated, the water bottle emptied and Holly fell asleep, but it was an uncomfortable and utterly unpleasant night for her that resulted in around four hours sleep.

At 7AM Holly was woken by a loud buzzing and a few seconds later she heard over an intercom she hadn't noticed the night before,

"Morning slut, I've just remotely unlocked your cage, get in here.".

Holly shuffled backwards out of the cage and stretched painfully, she was very stiff from spending the night in the cramped confines of the cage but she knew better than to keep Nicky waiting.

The moment she got into Nicky's bedroom she dropped to her knees and crawled over to the bed,

"Ew, you stink!" Nicky laughed,

Holly was ordered under the covers to lick Nicky to a morning orgasm, as her tongue worked her ears were full of her tormentors mockery,

"I hope you slept well bitch, I had a great night's sleep in this lovely comfortable bed. Oh yes that's it, that slutty little tongue of yours clearly can't get enough of me. Oh that's good, keep licking, ah here's some perfume for you."

Holly didn't understand the last remark until she heard and then smelt the loud fart a laughing Nicky let out just before she reached an even louder climax. Once she got her breath back Nicky used Holly's mouth to empty her bladder saying,

"Aren't I kind! I knew your mouth would be really dry after spending all night with only my piss to drink so I thought I'd better help you out!"

Holly knew she was being mocked again but as she was busy choking down the disgusting urine she couldn't reply. When Nicky was finished with her she sent Holly to shower saying,

"As much as it would amuse me to send you unwashed to school you stink like my farts, piss and pussy! Once you're done washing get downstairs and make me breakfast and bring it to me in bed."

By 8.30 both girls had showered and eaten, Nicky had allowed Holly to have a bowl of cereal although she had insisted that she eat it from a bowl on the floor like a dog. When Nicky went out to her car she told Holly to get in the trunk, the abused girl wondered if this evil bitch was going to make her climb out in the middle of the school parking lot for everyone to see, but this time she was lucky, the car stopped in a quiet street a few minutes walk from school and she was ordered out to walk the last half mile or so.

Holly got a text from Nicky as she reached her locker, it told her to use lipstick to draw a kiss on the inside of Lucy's now clean panties right where her asshole would be before she put them back in the cheerleader's locker. She didn't even bother to think about why she was being ordered to do this and luckily she did have a bright red lipstick in her locker that she had never got around to using.

So Holly was careful to draw the kiss right where she estimated Lucy's asshole would rest when she put the underwear on and she used her locker door to screen what she was doing. She knew Lucy's locker was only a few along from her own so as the start of lessons drew near the hallway emptied and she slipped the knickers through the shutter a foot from the top of her locker.

Holly had an uneventful morning, she didn't see Sarah or any of her gang during any of her lessons and she enjoyed triple gym as they were doing swimming. At the start of lunch she got a text from Nicky reminding her to meet her tormentors ten minutes before afternoon lessons.

So near the end of lunch break Holly found herself kneeling in the same wheelchair accessible cubical of the schools least used girls bathroom as she had two mornings ago when she had been forced to suck Paul's stale cum out of Nicky's nasty pussy.

All four of her torturers looked excited about what was about to happen and it was Sarah who told her what she was expected to do,

"Ah Holly, just a week ago you were so proud and superior and now you're kneeling in the toilets waiting for all four of us to piss in your mouth! I hope you're as excited about this as we are!" she mocked,

"Remember slut you can wash your face if you want but if a single drop of water passes your lips between now and the end of school we're going to whip you and strip you before leaving you tied up in the boys bathroom!"

Christy stepped up first and gently positioned Holly's mouth under her slit, almost the second her lips met the girls warm flesh the unpleasant salty liquid started to flood her mouth. After fifteen seconds or so Christy gave a small sigh as she stepped back. Melissa was next and her flow lasted around the same amount of time but she was far less gentle in thrusting Holly's head tightly between her thighs.

Nicky sat on the closed lid of the toilet and insisted that Holly crawled to her, she pissed for a few seconds longer than either of the first two girls and spent every second of it whispering insults at the girl below her. Sarah was last and she made Holly lay flat on her back for her, as she squatted over her victim's face she said quietly,

"I'm so glad you'll have the taste of my piss in your mouth and the smell of it on your breath all afternoon and I love the fact that something that's going to give me so much pleasure is going to be so nasty for you!".

Sarah peed slower than the previous girls as she wanted to draw it out for longer, after almost half a minute her flow finally stopped and she laughed as she got up and with her friends following left Holly laying there.

After washing her face as thoroughly as she had time for before the bell for afternoon lessons rang Holly hurried to class. For all of her afternoon lessons she took a seat as far from anyone else as possible and successfully fought the urge to answer any questions.

Holly felt relieved as she got back to her locker as she was sure that nobody had smelt her pee breath but then she jumped with shock and fright as someone had crept up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. As she turned she heard the girl laughing hysterically, it was Sarah,

"Breath on my hand." She instructed when she managed to stop her laughter enough to speak.

She laughed again at the clear smell of piss before leaning close to Holly's ear and whispering,

"We have plans tonight so you get the evening off and I've even told Nicky to let you go home, so get some rest, catch up on your homework and make sure you're here by 8.30 in the morning as we have an interesting game for you to play during school tomorrow."

For the first time in several days Holly had a proper evening meal, she bought the food and a bottle of Pepsi on her way home and was sure to take the packaging out to the skip outside so that her bullies wouldn't find out she'd had it. Her homework only took an hour or so and by 8pm she had collapsed into her bed for a much needed good night's sleep.

A few hours later her eyes flickered open, it was pitch black but she could see the outline of someone next to her bed, her heart skipped a beat in fear but then she smelt perfume that wasn't her own and knew it was a girl who was there. She felt hands on her head, the girl had used what felt like a bra to blindfold her but then she had moved away.

Through the bra she saw that it wasn't dark any more, the mystery girl had turned on the light. Then she heard the girl approach the bed again, she felt the mattress lower a little and heard bed springs, whoever this girl was she had now joined her on the bed.

The next thing Holly felt was her covers being pulled down revealing her naked body, as the girl knelt and moved so that one leg was on either side of her chest Holly felt her breasts being fondled and her nipples being gently pinched. She heard quiet laughter and then she felt the mystery girl moving up her body and then smelt what was unmistakeably the girl's snatch right over her face.

Holly had no idea who the girl was but whoever she was she had positioned her twat right over her mouth and pinched her nose closed with an excited little giggle. Holly may not have been able to see her but there was no way she could fail to understand what she wanted, she knew she was going to lick the girl's pussy whether she wanted to or not so she stuck out her tongue and went to work.

As she licked and the girl panted and moaned above her Holly felt a hand move down to her own pussy and suddenly this girl was fingering her vigorously. She didn't know how long it went on for, it felt like hours and she lost count of how many times she came or the other girl came on her face but when her mystery friend finally rolled off of her Holly's face was absolutely plastered with cum and her mouth was full of the strawberry like taste of this girl's delicious pussy.

Holly felt herself slipping back to sleep as the girl moved back towards her and gently pulled off the bra that had been covering her eyes. She was shocked to see Lucy looking down on her or was it Lucy after all? She blinked trying to focus, was it Christy? As the girl turned away she thought it might be Larissa? Or Lliara? Tiredness overcame her and as her eyes closed the faces of several girls flickered through her mind as she realised she had no idea who it had been.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 6: Thursday

Holly woke groggily on Thursday morning, her alarm went off at 7AM and after sleeping for eleven hours it took her a couple of minutes to come to her senses. Then as she rolled over a sticky feeling between her upper thighs made her gasp as she remembered the girl who had snuck in on her in the middle of the night.

She felt her own dried juices between her legs, the covers were partially pulled down away from her body and she was naked but when she put her hands up to her face to rub the sleep from her eyes her skin felt normal, there were no signs of another girl's juices and she realised that there was no scent of pussy on her face. Had she dreamt the whole thing? Had the girl wiped her clean before leaving? If it was a dream why had she had a dream like that about another girl? She was so confused.

Holly had a long hot relaxing shower before picking out the least stupid looking of the clothes Sarah had left her with. She hurriedly ate breakfast and set off for school arriving at her locker by 8.25, she had even got there before her tormentors.

Holly had finished sorting out her books for the day by the time Sarah, Nicky, Melissa and Christy arrived, they all looked very tired and possibly a little hung-over.

"Morning slut!" Sarah started with less energy than normal,

"We went to a really cool party last night about half an hour away, it was Christy's turn to be designated driver so while she concentrated on getting us to the party the rest of us went through your potential dates. Of the nineteen girls who've shown an interest two are definitely just trying to find out who you are and four are too attractive so that leaves thirteen. We've got six good candidates who might genuinely be interested in trying you out and who aren't particularly attractive.".

"That's an understatement!" Laughed Nicky,

"You won't be going on a date with any of them today though." Sarah stated in a voice that suggested she didn't want to be interrupted again,

"Today's game is simple enough even for an idiot like you to understand! We will be doing four things to you, one now, one during morning break, one during lunch and the last one straight after school. We have already agreed between ourselves the order the things will happen in but as we're such nice girls we're going to let you choose who gets to do each of them. We are going to do one each but we aren't going to tell you what the four things are.".

Sarah Paused to let what she'd said sink in then she asked Holly to choose who got to do the thing that was going to happen before lessons started for the day. She thought quickly, she was sure that they wouldn't start with the nastiest one and as the girls all looked tired whoever did the first one might not be awake enough to make it as horrible as it possibly could be, so she decided to get the meanest girl out of the equation first.