Sarah's Skanky Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I choose Princess Nicky." She stated trying to sound calm.

Nicky looked really disappointed which made Holly feel pleased, she was sure that for once she had got one over on the cruel blonde. The girls took Holly back to that same large cubical in the girls bathroom but this time she was allowed to remain standing up. She was ordered to strip to the waist and hand her bra and top to Christy. To her shock Melissa and Sarah stepped forward and each grasped one of her nipples and started to firmly massage them between their fingers until the two nubs were rock hard. Then Nicky pulled out her camera phone, she moved the phone close to Holly's chest and snapped off several photos before handing it to Sarah.

After a minute Sarah waved at Christy who handed Holly back her clothes and told her to put them on. Sarah handed Nicky back the phone saying,

"I've deleted the ones we can't use, the one left is the best one, it shows her erect nipples and most of her boobs without giving any hint as to who she is.".

Nicky clicked a few buttons then thought for a few seconds,

"How about, Why keep anything private, three makes the set!".

The other girls nodded their approval so Nicky saved the photo and its accompanying caption promising to use one of the school computers to send it to everyone as an anonymous text message during morning break in the same way she'd sent the photos of her pussy and ass.

Two minutes after the start of morning break Holly found herself again waiting by her locker for her least favourite girls in the whole world, her first two lessons of the day had been entirely uneventful but she had a strong suspicion that whatever the cruel girls were planning to do to her next would make her next three lessons far more complicated.

When Sarah, Christy and Melissa arrived they again escorted Holly to the widest cubical of the school's least used girls bathroom. As soon as the cubical door was closed and locked Sarah turned to her and said,

"So, who do you want now?",

Holly had thought about the choices she'd have for the rest of the day during her first lessons, she was sure the nastiest thing she would be made to do would either be during morning break or after school as in the former case it was right before a triple lesson or in the latter case they could take as much time over it as they liked. She was worried about what was about to happen as the thing the girls had done to her before school was very tame by their standards, so she went for the safest option and chose Christy.

This time it was Sarah who looked disappointed and Christy broke into a glowing smile. As the shortest of her tormentors removed her panties before sitting on the closed lid of the toilet with her legs spread Holly was ordered to her knees in front of the now seated girl.

Christy's smile grew even wider as she grasped the back of Holly's head and pulled it to her crotch saying gleefully,

"Lick me!".

Holly knew she didn't have much time and she was terrified of getting found by anyone else in this position so she didn't bother with foreplay and plunged her mouth deep into Christy's already wet pussy seeking out the shorter girl's clit. For Christy it seemed to be over almost as soon as it began, for Holly it felt like it went on for hours, but after less than five minutes Christy pressed a hand firmly to her mouth to muffle the sound of the powerful orgasm she was shuddering through.

When after more than half a minute Christy got her breath back she laughed a little as she looked down on Holly's soaked face and said,

"Wow you're getting good at this! Well they do say people who enjoy their work do a better job, so judging by the job you just did you must LOVE my cunt!".

All three girls laughed as Holly's head was released, Sarah was the first to stop and address the kneeling girl,

"Now slut here are your next instructions, you can wash your face as many times as you like between now and the start of lunch break but you aren't allowed to drink anything or brush your teeth. If your breath doesn't still smell like pussy at one o'clock you'll be punished. Apart from one of us checking your breath at the start of lunch break we don't need you for anything until ten minutes before afternoon lessons, you can meet us back here then.".

As soon as the three bitches left Holly ran to the sink and scrubbed her face as thoroughly as she could in the two minutes left to her before the bell rang. She was so tempted to wash her mouth out, she couldn't remember wanting anything more than she wanted to brush her teeth at that moment but she knew whatever punishment Sarah dreamed up for her would be far worse than spending a couple of hours with the taste of pussy juice in her mouth.

As Holly hurried to lessons she realised something that made her stop in her tracks, it wasn't having the taste of Christy's snatch in her mouth that was making her so desperate to brush her teeth, the taste was fine, it was the thought that someone else might smell it on her breath and realise what she had been doing.

As she dashed into her classroom a couple of minutes later with a hurried apology to the teacher she looked around for the seat farthest away from everyone else, but there wasn't one. The only seat left empty was at the end of a row but it was right next to Lliara the Chinese American girl from her tennis team, the same girl who she thought might have caught her sniffing her shoe when she was ordered to do so a couple of days earlier by Nicky, the same girl who for a second the night before she had thought she had gone down on, although she had to admit to herself that she still wasn't certain whether that had been real or a dream and if it was real she had no real idea which of maybe ten candidates had been the other girl.

After taking her seat Holly sat at an angle facing away from Lliara but still looking sort of towards the front of the class. For the first half an hour they were just copying down notes but then the teacher started asking questions relating to the two chapters of a book they were told to read as homework. After a few others had received a question the teacher picked out Holly, she had done the reading so found it easy to answer but she had been forced to turn towards where the teacher was stood to answer, which meant her head was far nearer to Lliara.

As Holly spoke she could have sworn that she heard Lliara give a little sniff, then when she relaxed back in her chair after the teacher turned to another student the Chinese American girl definitely had a knowing look on her face, she looked excited to Holly and to add to her fears the girl definitely winked at her.

Holly wasn't absolutely certain that Lliara had smelt pussy juice on her breath, but the diminutive girl didn't say anything about it and there was no way Holly was going to ask her about it.

As soon as the bell went for lunch Holly hurried to the door and was almost immediately joined in the corridor by Melissa and Christy who had been sat in the front row of the class. They drew Holly aside and Christy held up her hand and told Holly to blow on to it. When she did so Christy giggled before whispering,

"Is it wrong that it's a turn on that you've been tasting my snatch for the last two hours? You can go and wash out your mouth now but if you're still feeling hungry after lunch I'd be more than happy to give you something else to eat!" She winked and pointed a finger towards her crotch with another giggle.

Holly succeeded in avoiding her tormentors for the rest of lunch break until the time came for her to meet them again in the girls bathroom ten minutes before the start of afternoon lessons. When she arrived she was again asked to choose a girl, as she was sure what was to happen after school would be worse she didn't want to leave that for Sarah, so she chose her rival for homecoming queen to go now.

Sarah sat on the closed lid of the toilet and started taking off her shoes and socks as Holly was ordered to kneel in front of her, as she was waiting for instructions Holly looked around and the excited look on Melissa's face told her that she was right to have got Sarah out of the way now as what was to come after school was clearly going to be worse for her.

As she looked back Holly found her face was suddenly inches from Sarah's smelly raised feet,

"I didn't have time to wash these this morning, so I want you to lick every drop of sweat off of them before sucking my toes and eating all the delicious toe jam from between them!" Sarah said in a voice dripping with mockery.

Sarah's feet smelt bad and tasted worse but as Holly's tongue started to lick along the sole of the left one she reflected that at least this would be quick as lessons were due to start soon.

Sarah giggled a little as Holly licked the sweat from her feet, it wasn't especially stimulating but it did tickle. The bit that did make her massively horny was having her toes sucked, the feel of a tongue between her digits or on her big toe whilst it pushed past a reluctant victim's lips was incredibly exciting. When she made herself withdraw her toes from Holly's mouth she would have loved to have pushed the kneeling girl to her back and press her wet pussy to her lips but the bell was about to go so she had to satisfy herself with saying,

"That was great my little toe sucker! Now no getting rid of the taste until after school, if you don't have foot breath when we check I'm going to drag you to the middle of the busiest hallway in school and spank you in front of everyone and I won't stop until you beg me to let you kiss my ass!".

Holly hated having a taste like strong cheese in her mouth for the rest of the school day but she was lucky in her remaining lessons as she managed to sit far enough away from anyone else that nobody noticed.

As she didn't have anything to do after school Holly had no excuse not to meet Sarah and her friends so she was waiting for them when the four of them arrived at Sarah's convertible. As she didn't want anyone to see Holly enter her car Sarah told her to run a couple of minutes down the road and when they caught her up the girls ordered her to climb into the boot.

A few minutes later the car stopped and the trunk opened outside Nicky's house. Holly was told to go inside and drop to her knees in the living room.

"Okay slut, we've all had our fun with you today apart from Melissa, so now it's her turn." Sarah told her with a look that clearly told Holly that she wasn't going to like whatever was about to happen.

Melissa was last to enter the room but as soon as she did she had Holly lie on the floor flat on her back. Then she positioned herself with one foot on either side of the prone girl's head and with teasing slowness brought her bare bum down on to Holly's face.

Holly was expecting to find Melissa's pussy positioned over her lips but as the girl above her giggled and moved around the trapped blonde realised that it was the seated girl's asshole that she was about to taste.

As Holly stuck out her tongue she tasted the unpleasant tang of ass sweat, she was fairly sure that much like Sarah, Melissa hadn't showered that morning. The excited blonde giggled again as Holly's tongue probed her rose bud and tried to tease its way up her ass saying,

"Oh, ah yeah, oh that's it, get your filthy tongue up my ass, take my anal cherry! Kiss my ass like the nasty little butt licker you are!".

As she got use to the feeling of Holly's tongue up her ass Melissa started to finger herself vigorously and with absolutely no embarrassment over the fact that her friends were watching her do it. After three or four minutes Melissa came hard making sure to taunt Holly as she did so. Once she came down from her orgasm she allowed her victim to remove her tongue from up her butt but told her to stay on the ground.

As Holly lay there a laughing Sarah moved to stand over her,

"As we are such nice girls Holly we are going to give you a choice now, either you can keep the taste of Mel's ass in your mouth or one of us will give you something really nice to drink which will wash the taste away. You can even choose which one of us it is!".

This was a nasty choice for Holly, she hated the sweaty ass taste in her mouth at that moment but she knew exactly what Sarah meant by giving her something to drink! She knew it would only be a slight improvement but as Melissa's ass crack was so sweaty the taste was making her feel sick,

"Princess Sarah, please could I have a drink.",

Anyone who didn't know Sarah would have thought her both kind and sincere if they heard the tone of her response,

"Of course Holly, only Nicky and I have anything ready for you at the moment, which one of us would you like to help you out? Or we could both do it!".

Holly almost felt herself regretting the decision she had made, but it was too late now. She couldn't choose Nicky even if she did know that Sarah was almost as nasty,

"Please could you give me a drink Princess Sarah.".

Nicky looked disappointed but Sarah had a wide smile on her face as she straddled Holly in the same way as Melissa had done and lowered herself to sit her naked flesh on the prone girl's face. Unlike Melissa had done Sarah shuffled back so that her asshole pressed on her victim's nose as she said,

"Oh Holly, your face really does feel like it was made specially to go under my fabulous ass! Now open wide!".

She had known that this was coming but she still closed her eyes and tried to imagine she was somewhere else as she heard Sarah sigh and felt warm salty liquid start to pour into her mouth. The taste was vile and she hated how much pleasure this evil girl was getting from it but Holly forced herself to swallow mouthful after mouthful of the cruel blonde's disgusting piss.

Eventually Sarah strained to force a few more drops of her pee into Holly's mouth and as she did so she let out a loud fart right up the trapped girl's nose.

"Ah that felt good! You must be starting to realise by now that this is your purpose in life you nasty little slut! You're great at licking pussy and ass, you know you love the taste of our delicious piss and you crave the scent of our nastiest farts! You are our property whether you like it or not but when you're owned by girls as sexy as us I bet a dirty little lesbian like you loves every second of it!".

As Sarah said all that she had Holly licking her clean but when she was satisfied she stayed sat there to give Holly more instructions,

"I know the smell of my pussy and the scent of my ass is probably making it really hard for you to concentrate but you need to listen to me now Holly. Tonight you can go home but you will be doing all of our Maths homework again and like last time we all want to get about 80%. You'll be sleeping over at Nicky's tomorrow night so make sure you have anything you'll need with you at school tomorrow as we'll expect you to come straight here after your tennis practice. We have nothing planned for you during school but keep that phone with you just in case! They are announcing the shortlist for homecoming queen during morning lessons and if by some miracle I don't make the final three you are going to have a very bad day!".

None of the girls had much energy by that point but they did still all insist that Holly kissed both of their ass cheeks before allowing her to walk home.

By 9pm Holly had finished her homework plus all four of her tormentor's maths assignments, in the following half hour she picked out clothes for the next day as well as finding her clean tennis kit and by ten o'clock she had already gone to bed and fallen asleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 7: Friday

Holly's eyes shot open, she felt extremely warm but was in total darkness, that's when she realised what was happening. She was under the covers, her legs were bent with her feet against the foot board of the bed, hands were on her head moving her into position and there was the unmistakeable smell of a very aroused pussy.

Within seconds Holly's mouth was against another girl's slit and for the second night in a row she had no idea who the girl was. Much like the girl of the previous night this girl tasted great but this time Holly wasn't getting anything in return.

As her mouth dove deeper savouring the taste of the mystery girl's wetness Holly realised that she herself was very turned on so she reached down and started to gently stroke her own snatch. She didn't know how long it went on for, she didn't remember it ending but after both girls had cum several times Holly slipped back into exhausted sleep.

When she awoke again Holly could hear a loud beeping that she recognised as her alarm clock but it sounded very distant, she didn't immediately know where she was but where ever it was it was very warm and very dark. A few seconds later she emerged from under the covers and reached across to turn off her alarm.

As Holly looked around her bedroom she saw no sign that anyone else was there or had been there during the night, it didn't feel like she had dried pussy juice on her face although that couldn't be said for the area between her thighs. What's more she could definitely smell the unmistakeable aroma of sex on herself.

As she climbed out of bed Holly did a double take, it was only when she looked down for the second time that she realised what was out of place, one of her pillows was on the floor, had she done that? Or was it proof that another girl had been there during the night?

As she showered Holly ran over the events of the past two nights in her head and she came to three conclusions, the first was that if another girl really had been in bed with her it wasn't one of Sarah's gang as any of them would want Holly to know it was them she was pleasuring. The second was that if indeed there had been a girl in her bed it had been the same girl both times. Lastly she was surprised to realise that as she thought about licking the mystery girl and having her own snatch fingered she had grown extremely wet and not just from the water pouring down on her!

At ten to nine Holly met Sarah, Nicky, Melissa and Christy by her locker, she handed them each a different copy of the day before's completed maths homework before setting off for her first lesson. As she walked she reflected on the fact that they all looked a lot more awake than the day before, she didn't think that boded well for her.

At five to nine Holly was seated ready for her History lesson when the school's morning announcements came over the PA system, she dozed through reminders about the various school teams fixtures over the coming weekend and details of what was for lunch that day, but then she sat upright in her seat and listened intently as the school secretary mentioned homecoming,

"Thank you to all of you who cast your votes earlier this week in the ballot for homecoming king and queen. I will shortly announce the three candidates for each who gained the highest number of votes, these will lead the homecoming court. The announcement of which of the shortlisted candidates will be king and queen and which will be princes and princesses will not be made until the homecoming ball. For those of you lower down the school you will elect a prince and princess to represent your year group, this will happen around a week before homecoming.".

As the secretary paused to let this sink in Holly realised that everyone was like her sat in total silence hanging on every word,

" Firstly I will in alphabetical order announce the names of the three nominees who gained the most votes and who are therefore shortlisted for homecoming queen, these are: Holly Ellis... Larissa Tiler... and Sarah Jennings.".

As each name was read out girls in particular reacted with applause, cheers and even a few boos. To Holly's surprise Larissa got a particularly big cheer, as for herself she was delighted that despite Sarah's efforts she had made the shortlist and she was very relieved to hear Sarah's name too. She would have loved Sarah not to have got any votes at all, she hated the fact that the bitch had gotten what she wanted but she knew that if Sarah had failed to make the shortlist she Holly would have paid in a huge way.