Sarah's Skanky Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly didn't hear the names of the three boys who made the homecoming king shortlist but she wasn't bothered about that, she really couldn't care less who won that vote.

The rest of the day was fairly pleasant for Holly, lots of people came up to her between classes to congratulate her on making the shortlist and she hardly saw Sarah and her friends as they were so busy showing their delight at Sarah making the shortlist that they forgot to be mean to her.

As soon as the final bell rang Holly hurried to tennis practice, she was the first one there and by the time the other members of the squad had arrived she was already heading out to warm up. Before the practice started Holly got a welcome surprise when Miss Stanton the school's tennis coach, announced that Holly was to be school captain for the senior girls team that year. This meant Holly would select the team for matches, would choose who played in the doubles matches and would pick which of her team played first in the singles matches. It also meant she would get to choose which of the school's female chaperones would accompany the team to away matches if Miss Stanton couldn't attend herself.

During the next hour Holly practiced serving at two targets, then practiced lobs and drop shots before returning against a serving machine. When she took a break for a few minutes to get her breath back after facing about fifty balls in quick succession from the serving machine she walked around the courts to watch the rest of the squad.

About twenty girls of all ages attended practice, of those eight including herself were serious candidates to play in the senior team but the top two players in the junior team were also worth watching as she thought they might be better than some of the seniors and she might pick them for easier matches to give them experience of playing for the first team.

Holly herself was the stand out player on the team, the previous season she had only been selected for the senior team when that year's captain and her friends got bored as they could no longer qualify for the county finals as a team. Holly played well enough after that to be given a wild card into the singles at the county finals and to everyone's astonishment she came through to win the title beating three of the top four seeds in the process.

Five or six girls would be in the squad for all matches, Holly obviously had one place and she was pretty certain that the short but talented Lliara would also make the team. Beyond that a blonde called Chloe and a black haired girl called Paige were shaping up well but she wouldn't need to decide for about ten days who would make the squad for their first match, an away tie against Lilac Grove High.

The way the school tennis championships worked in California was that the state was divided into county groups and the top teams and singles players in those regions would go on to the state finals. As the school hadn't qualified for state and Holly couldn't afford to get there by herself she had missed the event the year before but she was determined to reach it this time. Within their county teams were split into groups with ten teams in each. They played home and away matches against each other team so that would total 18 matches in that phase of the competition. The top two teams in each group would reach the county finals, whereas for the singles it depended on a girl's win/loss record during the group stage.

At the end of practice the other girls congratulated Holly in the locker room on being named captain so by the time she got to her locker all the showers were full. As she sat on the bench waiting for a shower to free up she noticed Lliara had hung back and was waiting too, seeing this her thoughts immediately sprang back to her mysterious night time visitor. Lliara was definitely one of the girls she suspected of being her mystery girl and she thought the Chinese American girl had noticed the smell of Christy's pussy on her breath earlier that day. What's more she also suspected the shorter girl had seen her sniffing her sweaty sneaker earlier in the week on Nicky's orders, so she wondered if the cute little Asian was after something.

So Holly took a book out of her locker and pretended to be reading whilst the other girls showered, she wanted to find out whether Lliara would wait too. After a few minutes the queue had disappeared and a couple of showers at the far end of the room were free. She looked around and saw Lliara had indeed waited, this gave her an uneasy feeling but she didn't have any excuse to sit and wait for any longer.

Holly took the shower at the far right of the row and as she felt the hot water wash over her she looked to her left and wasn't surprised to see the naked Asian girl taking the shower next to her.

Holly's eyes were transfixed as the water started to pour over Lliara, the Asian girl's black hair cascaded half way down her back, she had small perky breasts, probably 32B Holly thought, and they looked great on her diminutive body. Her toned legs led up to a firm ass and Holly noticed that apart from a small patch of trimmed black hair above her pussy Lliara's skin was totally smooth.

Holly got a hold of herself and for a few minutes she tried to concentrate on washing, she made herself close her eyes so that she wouldn't be tempted to look to her left again but when the sound of chatter from the locker room had faded away she thought Lliara was probably back there alone getting dressed so she opened her eyes and immediately let out a gasp at what she saw.

Lliara was standing there smiling at her, she was so close that Holly thought that if she stuck out her tongue it would be able to reach the shorter girl's face. Lliara had an excited smile on her lips as she whispered,

"Shush!",

She brought her finger up to Holly's mouth and slipped it between her lips as her smile grew wider, Holly knew that taste, she knew that texture, she knew exactly where Lliara's finger had just been and by the smile on the Asian girl's face she knew it!

Lliara stepped back withdrawing her finger and hurried still naked back to the locker room but she left the taste of her arousal in Holly's mouth.

Holly was so confused, she recognised the taste of the pussy juice on Lliara's finger, suddenly she was certain that it had been the Chinese American girl who had visited her twice during the night. Why had Lliara just almost ran away from her if that was true though? And for that matter why had she liked the taste of Lliara's juices? Why had she been so obviously staring at the diminutive beauty just a few minutes ago? And why was she suddenly feeling so disappointed that the Asian girl had left? She was straight, she was sure she was, so why had Lliara affected her like this?

Just as she finished thinking that Holly got another surprise, Lliara was back, still naked she stepped back under the showers and stood under the warm water just inches from Holly beaming as she said,

"The others have all gone and I've locked the locker room door, I wanted to make sure we wouldn't be disturbed!".

Lliara gently pushed Holly back against the tiled wall and stood in front of her with a hand on either side of her just above her shoulders, she gave a nervous giggle before leaning in so close that Holly could feel her breath on her neck as she said quietly but breathily,

"Now I've got you exactly where I want you!".

Although Lliara had her backed against the wall Holly didn't feel remotely threatened, the smile on the Chinese American girl's face was lustful but nothing about her expression or her stance was aggressive.

Lliara took a tiny step forward, her mouth was almost touching Holly's right ear and her right hand was now resting on the blonde's left shoulder. She just stood there breathing softly into Holly's ear and gently stroking her shoulder for what felt to Holly like several hours but in reality was only a couple of minutes.

The feel of Lliara's breath on her was exciting Holly, her nipples had become rock hard something Lliara had clearly noticed too as she pressed her body forward so that the two girls nubs rubbed together making them both gasp in excitement.

"You have beautiful breasts Holly, I've never seen them this close up or in such good light before, but I knew they'd be amazing!" Lliara said quietly as she ran the tips of her fingers gently over the top of Holly's chest.

Before she got too carried away Lliara took hold of Holly's shoulders and span her round,

"You've got a great ass too!" She said giggling as she stroked it quite firmly.

Then she span Holly back to face her and bent at the knees, looking up with a massive smile on her face she said,

"You're pussy looks delicious! Good enough to eat!" She finished saying that with her face just inches from Holly's crotch, before giving her a quick kiss where her pubes would have been if Christy hadn't shaved them off a few days earlier.

Lliara stood back up and resumed her position leaning against the wall with her hands resting just above Holly's shoulders. The playful look was gone from her face now, she suddenly looked very serious as she next spoke,

"I know something's going on with you Holly, I don't know what it is but you've changed a lot in the last few weeks. I've had a bit of a crush on you, well a lot of a crush on you! For a while now and until recently I knew nothing would come of it but after the last couple of weeks I'm not so sure!".

Lliara paused as she thought about what she wanted to say and Holly just stood there waiting as she had no idea how to respond to what she had just heard,

"As I'm very excited right now and its making it hard for me to concentrate I'm going to ask you about one thing at a time or my urge to snog you right now will make me forget everything else!".

"Okay" Was all Holly could say in reply, she didn't know why but she had butterflies in her stomach and a wetness between her thighs that had nothing to do with the hot water she was under.

Lliara smiled nervously as she said,

"Are you a lesbian? I definitely smelt pussy juice on your breath yesterday during Social Studies and I've noticed you staring at me in the showers after our last two practices, I'm not imagining it am I?",

Holly heard how nervous Lliara sounded as she said the last few words so she thought carefully before responding,

"You weren't imagining it, I was staring at you and you did smell pussy juice on my breath.".

Lliara flung herself forward and passionately kissed Holly on the lips thrusting her tongue into the blonde's mouth. Before Holly had time to respond in any way though Lliara pulled away and after a little giggle said,

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away.",

Both girls laughed nervously at this before Lliara spoke again,

"So if you had pussy breath you must have gone down on someone that morning, does that mean you have a girlfriend?",

Again Holly heard the nervousness in Lliara's question so was careful with her response,

"I don't think I'm a lesbian, it's all a bit confusing but I do know that I definitely don't have a girlfriend.".

Lliara gave a gentle smile as she replied,

"I know what you mean about it all being a bit confusing! I don't think I'm a lesbian either. To be honest I never really understood what people meant when they talked about fancying people, I mean I had thought boys were nice looking and I could recognise when a girl was pretty, but I never really had the urge to kiss any of them, let alone do anything more. I tried kissing a few boys and even a girl in middle school but I didn't kiss any of them a second time as the first kiss did nothing for me. Then last year when you joined the senior squad I saw you in the showers one day and I swear I thought I was going to faint, I had never felt that sort of lust before. When I found myself getting excited every time I sat near you in class I realised I fancied you like crazy but I knew you'd been out with a couple of boys and as far as I knew you'd never as much as looked at another girl like that.".

As Holly listened she realised that Lliara had been dying to tell all of this to someone, she also realised that for Lliara a lot hung on her response.

"You're right that I've had two boyfriends but with one it never went further than kissing and with the other he got my top off but never got any further. A week ago if you'd told me that I'd be sharing a shower with another girl and I'd be very turned on by doing so I would never have believed you, but here we are!" She smiled as she said the last bit.

Holly continued,

"I need some time to work things out, I'm not saying I'm not interested, I'm just saying I need time, is that okay?",

Lliara looked both happy and disappointed almost at the same time as she stepped in and gave Holly a tight hug, she brought her mouth to millimetres from the naked girl's neck as she almost whispered,

"That's okay, but please don't make me wait too long!".

As Lliara went to move away Holly grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her in for a long passionate kiss during which their tongues met for the first time. When Holly stepped back she laughed kindly as she said,

"At least you know what you're waiting for now!".

Lliara joined in her laughter as they both grabbed their towels and left the showers. Neither girl said anything as they dried and dressed but as Lliara reached out for the door handle Holly called out to her,

"Lliara, there is one thing you need to know, what we just talked about isn't the reason you're going to make the squad for every match you are available for this season, none of the other girls are as good on the court as you, that's why you're going to make the team. I just wanted you to know that so you didn't think I just picked you so I could stare at your hot ass or sexy legs!".

Lliara smiled back at Holly as she unlocked the door and gave her a little wave as she left.

Left on her own Holly thought about what had just happened, did she really fancy Lliara? Her pussy certainly reacted to the Chinese American girl, she had kissed her without anyone making her do it, she had been staring at her and she did think she was nice, did that mean she was a lesbian now? It would certainly explain why she had never gone very far with either of her boyfriends and why she had turned down so many other boys who had asked her out.

She was jolted out of these thoughts by something she had just remembered Lliara had said, she had talked about the light she had previously seen Holly's breasts in, that either meant that Lliara had been her mystery night time visitor or that she had recognised Holly's tits were the ones in the photos Sarah and her friends had circulated. She knew either way that Lliara wouldn't tell anyone else about it, but she really wished she knew which one it was!

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 8: Revulsions and Revelations

When twenty minutes later she arrived at Nicky's house Holly found a note attached to the door saying to phone her. Getting out the cell the girls had given her Holly did this and Nicky answered almost immediately,

"Hey slut, the key's hidden under the bush to your left, let yourself in, lock the door and leave the key on the shelf in the hallway. Then come out to the back garden, we're sunbathing by the pool."

Holly found the girls lounging in various states of undress, the very large garden was totally fenced off so they could all have walked around naked if they'd felt like it and nobody would have seen anything. As it happened Sarah and Nicky were almost naked, Sarah was only wearing a black thong and Nicky a red one. Melissa and Christy on the other hand had kept their skirts on but were topless.

"Ah here's our little whore girls!" Sarah mocked before adding,

"I know seeing our fabulous bodies probably has you desperate to finger that nasty snatch of yours, but I'm afraid we have work for you! You can start by giving each of us a massage."

As she finished saying this Sarah rolled onto her front and pointed to a bottle of massage oil on the table next to her. A couple of minutes later Sarah was sighing happily as Holly's fingers did their work, with her experience of muscle injuries from playing tennis she had learned how to give a proper massage as Sarah was loving finding out.

After about ten minutes Holly's hands had moved down past Sarah's shoulders and back to her buttocks and then to her legs. As Holly's hands started to move back up she felt Sarah's hands grip her wrists and press her fingers insistently between her legs, she apparently wanted a happy ending to this massage. For the first time since she had arrived Holly forgot that she felt very overdressed around all these half naked girls, instead she concentrated on moving her oily fingers around Sarah's sopping cunt until the nearly naked girl squealed with delight.

A minute or so later a very relaxed looking Sarah tossed her thong aside and got into the pool. For the next half an hour Holly went to each girl in turn giving them each a tender massage followed by a powerful orgasm. Christy was the last to receive her happy ending and join the others skinny dipping in the pool, Holly wondered if she'd be allowed to join them but then Nicky called over to her,

"You give a good massage slut! Now, go into the house and wash your hands, then get us each a towel from the cupboard in the hallway upstairs, get us each a cold drink from the fridge and then come and sit at the edge of the pool because Sarah wants to talk to you."

Holly rushed into the house and two minutes later each of the girl's had a towel and a cold drink sat waiting for them on little plastic tables that had been placed by the side of the pool. Sarah swam over to the side and as she told Holly to pass her a drink she also told the only girl still wearing clothes to sit on the ground right next to the pool and listen to her.

"I want to tell you your schedule for the rest of the month so that you can plan when to do your homework and school assignments as well as the school work we give you to do for us." She started,

Holly looked slightly surprised at these mean girls worrying about her completing her own work and Sarah appeared to read that in her expression as she explained,

"Honestly I couldn't care less if you graduate or not, but it serves us far better if you stay in school and nobody starts to investigate a sudden drop in your marks as there is so much more fun we can have with you if you stay in school!."

The girls laughed at this before Sarah continued,

"We don't have any big plans for you this weekend, but next weekend you are going to provide entertainment at a party Melissa is throwing when her parents are out of town. We know you've got tennis the weekend after that and then the last weekend of the month is when I get coronated as homecoming queen!".

The girls all cheered at Sarah's last words as the leader of their little gang took a drink before continuing,

"Whilst we're talking about homecoming you will have to have a date for the ball as you've been voted into the homecoming court. It will be a girl of course and she won't be the slightest bit hot, we just haven't decided who yet! As for the party next week I love how scared you looked when I mentioned that, but luckily for you we've decided despite Nicky's protests that your identity will be hidden that night as if everyone knows who you are and what we're going to make you do we won't have much of a hold over you anymore and we certainly aren't going to give that up so soon as we're having far too much fun!".

As Sarah finished speaking Holly's ears were filled with the girl's mocking laughter again until Nicky told her to go inside and prepare dinner for all five of them. During the next hour the only contact Holly had with her bullies was when Christy passed the kitchen on her way to take a piss but as she wasn't quite as nasty as the others she apparently didn't see the need to be mean to Holly as she did so.