Sarah's Skanky Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the food was ready the girls came in from the pool still dressed very sluttilly, that evening they did actually allow Holly to eat the same food as them and they didn't even spit on it, but they did tie her hands behind her back and make her eat it out of a dog bowl whilst kneeling at their feet.

When everyone had finished Holly was told to wash up and put away all the plates, her bowl and the stuff she'd used when cooking the meal. By this time it was nearly 8 o'clock and her tormentors were about to head off in their separate directions.

Holly was ordered to kneel by the door and kiss Melissa and Christy on both ass cheeks as they left to spend the evening at Christy's house. She then did the same for a now dressed up Sarah who was going on what she called a date, anyone else would have called it giving one of her fuck buddies a hand job in the cinema before fucking him a couple of times in her car at some secluded spot before going home alone.

As soon as the door was closed Nicky ordered Holly upstairs to her room, the cruel blonde sat on the edge of her bed with her legs parted to reveal that she was wearing no panties and she ordered Holly to kneel between her thighs.

"I've got a very enjoyable evening planned and as I'm such a nice girl I'm going to let you share in it!" She started in a mock kind voice,

"While I tell you about it I want you to use that slutty little tongue of yours to get me ready, I want you to lick me nice and gently so I'm nicely aroused but don't you dare try to make me cum or I'm going to shave you bald!" Nicky laughed as she said the last few words,

Holly knew far too well that she had no choice and she was certain Nicky wouldn't hesitate to cut off her hair if she disobeyed so she slowly and tenderly started to pleasure the bullying blonde.

After about thirty seconds Nicky gave a little gasp before starting to speak again,

"Ah yeah, just like that. Now try to listen to me as you work. Paul is coming over in a few minutes and we're going to spend a couple of hours having some very good sex, he's grate in bed by the way, if you weren't so pathetic you'd know that for yourself but as we both know he left you for someone so much hotter! Me!".

Nicky laughed at her own joke and after a few seconds of enjoying the kneeling girl's ministrations she explained Holly's role in the evening,

"As I said I'm going to share the enjoyment with you, I've emptied out the big draw under my bed where I usually keep the spare bedding, you're going to spend the evening locked in there where you'll hear my every squeal of delight and you'll feel every thrust of his nice big cock fucking me! I'm betting you'll be fantasising about what you're hearing, wishing you were the one servicing my delicious pussy, so don't worry as soon as he's gone I'll let you out and you can suck every drop of his cum out of my cunt! Aren't I nice! Letting you have a lovely fresh creampie!".

Nicky laughed hysterically as she finished saying this and after a couple of minutes of enjoying Holly's tongue some more she looked at her watch before saying,

"He'll be hear in a few minutes, time to get you ready.".

Holly went to pull away but Nicky pulled her head firmly into place and prized her lips apart. As Holly knelt there trapped she felt warm liquid start to fill her mouth and knew immediately that Nicky was taking a piss and despite her revulsion she would have to drink every drop of it.

Two minutes later Nicky laughed as she pushed the sliding door across the under bed draw and clipped a little padlock in place. Holly was trapped in total darkness under the bed, her mouth tasted of piss and she realised as Nicky bounced back on to the bed above her that she would indeed feel every little movement that went on up there. The only small positives for Holly were that the draw was the length of the bed so she could comfortably lie flat on her back and with that lock in place there was no chance of Paul discovering that she was there.

A little while later Holly heard the distant sound of the doorbell and then there were voices and footsteps on the stairs. When they entered the room she could hear Nicky speaking to Paul and then she felt the mattress dip down as the horny blonde jumped on to the bed.

For the first few minutes Holly could just hear muffled talking, what she couldn't see was that the couple on the bed were kissing and were now both topless. As her excitement grew Nicky thrust her chest at Paul's face and gave a loud moan as he took her left nipple into his mouth and started to suck and nibble on it. They continued like this for a few minutes until Nicky edged down the bed and slid down Paul's pants. His rock hard cock sprang up at her and without pausing for a second she took it into her mouth.

Nicky deliberately made a lot of noise moaning and gasping as she blew her boyfriend, she wanted Holly to hear how much she was enjoying herself. Nicky was an expert at blowing a boy, she kept him hard and on the edge for about ten minutes before he finally blew his load deep into her throat. She swallowed easily before licking and sucking around the tip of his cock head to make sure to get it all.

Nicky excused herself to brush her teeth telling Paul to pick one of her pornos and put it on. When she returned she pounced on the gorgeous 18 year old and thrust her tongue down his throat, the sight of an enormous chested Hispanic girl taking it up the arse on the TV had already got him hard again so Nicky pushed him to his back and slowly lowered herself on to his shaft.

Because Nicky knew what she was doing and Paul had already cum once she managed to have her first orgasm alone before a few minutes later they came passionately and very loudly together. As Paul shot his hot spunk deep into her Nicky rolled on to her back so that most of it would stay in her.

This time Nicky stayed on the bed and about fifteen minutes later she used her mouth and fingers to get her lover hard again. It was his turn to go on top this time and Nicky made sure Holly knew every detail of what was happening, she made sure Holly felt every thrust Paul made into her and when she came she shrieked so loudly that Holly probably wasn't the only one who heard!

After about thirty seconds Paul's cock gave one last twitch and spilled the last of his seed into Nicky's now drenched pussy, she had dated Paul for long enough to know that he wouldn't be able to get hard again for a while and he knew it too. They talked for a couple of minutes too quietly for Holly to hear but she was pretty sure it was over when she felt the weight on the bed above her decrease and then she heard the bathroom door close and a minute or so later open again.

Having said goodnight to her boyfriend Nicky lay there satisfied and smiling as she waited for Paul to leave, she heard the front door close downstairs and a few seconds later the keys fall through the letter box after he had locked the door, but it wasn't until she heard his car start up outside that Nicky leant over and un did the padlock on Holly's prison.

Holly crawled out from under the bed and immediately felt her hair pulled as Nicky yanked her towards the bed. The mean blonde dragged her to lie on her front with her face against her soaked snatch.

"You can start by sucking all that nasty spunk out of my snatch then you can tongue my box again." Nicky said with obvious glee in her voice.

Holly's first thought was that Nicky's twat tasted disgusting with the mixture of Paul's sperm and her own cum and sweat in it. To a chorus of moans, pants and insults Holly's tongue probed the depths of Nicky's box, she was doing her best to see where the deposits of Paul's seed had ended up but as the girl was still so excited her own juices clouded the picture.

When she was confident she had got most of it Holly sought out Nicky's clit and despite the two loud orgasms she had enjoyed already that evening the vile girl came again flooding Holly's mouth with her juices and what was left of Paul's cum.

Once she'd got her breath back Nicky looked down and laughed at the mess she'd made all over Holly's face, before saying,

"I can't believe just over a week ago you were so proud, you thought you were so much better than me, now you're covered in my and Paul's cum and are completely at my mercy!".

Nicky stretched with a yawn before climbing off the bed and dragging Holly with her by the hair in to the bathroom. She pushed Holly back to the floor as she stood in front of the full body mirror that was on the back wall of the room. Looking closely in the mirror she could see where some of the cum had gone on her lower stomach, her legs and even a bit that had got on to her ass cheeks and she made Holly carefully lick every drop of it off her body taunting her as she did so.

As she thought about Holly licking the cum off of her Nicky found herself turned on again, she had two nasty ideas and she was determined to do both.

Firstly she moved to a bare stretch of wall and reached her arms out to hold her up as she told Holly,

"As you've got me horny again you naughty little slut you'll have to get me off again, this time I want you to lick the sweat from my ass crack before giving my rose bud a nice firm tonguing.".

Holly felt sick at the thought of what Nicky wanted, she had tasted her ass before as well as Sarah's and Melissa's, but as this evil bitch had just spent the last hour and a half fucking and sucking she was sure that her crack would taste absolutely horrendous.

As Holly had expected the instant that her tongue touched the top of Nicky's ass crack and started to lick down she tasted the revolting mix of sweat and cum that combined to give the worst flavour it had ever been her misfortune to experience. She forced herself to keep licking and was pleased to see Nicky start to finger herself as soon as she felt Holly's tongue on her asshole.

As Holly pressed her tongue firmly against the nasty rose bud she felt it open a little and her tongue slid up Nicky's back passage, the strong bitter taste almost made her gag but the moan of delight she heard from her tormentor made her press on as she knew her tongue and Nicky's fingers were combining to drive the cruel bitch towards another orgasm.

Finally after the longest five minutes of Holly's life Nicky fell forward against the wall shuddering as she came hard, she just leant there for almost a minute panting hard with Holly's tongue still stuck up her butt before managing to regain her footing. When she had her breath back Nicky strained for a few seconds before letting out a huge fart that blew Holly's tongue free as well as leaving her face smelling even worse than it did before.

It took Nicky nearly half a minute to stop laughing after that, Holly's face was a complete mess and she smelt awful so Nicky decided it was time for her second grate idea!

"You are a mess Holly and you smell dreadful! It's so satisfying to know that it's all thanks to me! I'd love to leave you like that all night but I've thought of something I'd like to do even more!" She said laughing again.

She grabbed a handful of Holly's hair and dragged her over to the toilet then without warning she thrust the messy girl's face into the bowl and flushed. Holly's relief that Nicky hadn't pushed her face first into the water lasted a fraction of a second as then she heard the flush and felt water cascading over her head.

Nicky pulled up Holly's dripping face as soon as the water stopped, she laughed yet again saying,

"No, not clean enough!", before pushing her down and flushing again.

She repeated the process six times before deciding she was satisfied and throwing Holly a towel.

"It's time for bed, dry yourself, get me a glass of water from downstairs then meet me in the bedroom." Nicky ordered not looking back at Holly as she strode out of the room.

When Holly reached the bedroom she found Nicky in her night dress sat on the edge of the bed,

"I need to pee before I go to bed so I'll give you two choices, either you can drink it for me and you'll have the taste of my piss in your mouth all night or you can make me have to get up again and go to the bathroom but if you do that you'll be spending the night enjoying the taste of my cum and ass sweat!" Nicky mocked.

Ten days ago Holly never thought she would drink pee let alone ask someone to piss in her mouth, the thought was disgusting but the rank taste of ass sweat in her mouth was the nastiest thing she had ever tasted, so casting the last of her dignity aside she knelt down, closed her eyes tightly shut and said,

"Please Princess Nicky, please let me drink your piss.".

As Nicky pulled Holly's mouth tight to her crotch and started to pee she felt a new level of elation, a girl was drinking her nasty revolting piss and she hadn't even forced her to do it, she couldn't think of any bigger sign of her superiority over her former rival. When her flow stopped she made Holly lick her clean then told her to run and get into her own night dress. As Holly rose and turned to flee for the door Nicky slapped her hard on the left ass cheek causing the inferior girl to yelp and move even faster.

Once Holly returned Nicky ordered her back into the draw beneath her bed and had a massive smile on her face as she blew her a kiss and pulled the shutter closed.

Nicky quickly fell into a warm comfortable and very satisfied sleep, whilst below her Holly lay awake for at least an hour troubled by the foul taste in her mouth and thoughts of everything that had happened to her over the past week. As she lay there she could hear very faintly Nicky's loud breathing from above her, she reflected on all of the awful stuff Nicky and Sarah had forced her to do and all the vile things they or other's at their direction had done to her.

During that long dark night Holly fell into a deep restful sleep, the tension had lifted from her a bit as at last she realised that she had to tell someone about what was going on, she had to fight back. She couldn't go to a teacher or the police as whilst her tormentors would get what they deserved this course of action would lead to everything they had made her do becoming public knowledge. She would have to be more subtle and she would have to have help as she couldn't do it all on her own. As sleep came to her she knew what she was going to do but she knew if she was unsuccessful and the girls caught her things would get so much worse, but she had to take the risk as otherwise there was no telling how far Nicky would force her to go.

** * * * * * * * *

To be continued!

* * * * * * * * * *

As always I love all your comments and suggestions, I'd particularly like to hear from other girls with comments, suggestions, requests and ideas.

Love and licks, Lucy X X X X X X