Secret Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers

"Great! See you then. Goodbye."

"Bye." Jessica closed the conversation and they both hung up.

After the phone conversation with Gina, Jessica tidied the kitchen, took a shower, dressed, and went out to do some shopping.

- - - - -

Later that day, Jessica and Aaron were home together.

"How was your afternoon?" Aaron asked.

"Fine. I did some shopping and bought a new dress and some underwear." She replied. The lingerie purchase had been an afterthought. She got some especially sexy bra and panty sets that she knew Aaron would love.

Aaron was intrigued by the thought of Jessica in some new lingerie. "I look forward to seeing all of that." he said, more interested in seeing his wife in the lingerie than in the dress.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Jessica looked up at her husband. "I found a note that Gina left us. She really enjoyed last night. And she left her number. I called her and we made plans to meet tomorrow for lunch at that new place over on 12th street. I hope you don't mind. You're still playing golf tomorrow, aren't you?"

Hearing Gina's name really caught Aaron's attention. "Mind? Why should I mind? It's just lunch after all with a new friend." After a pause he added, "Just lunch, right?"

Jessica hadn't really planned on tomorrow's lunch being anything more than lunch and maybe some discussion about possible future activities. She had considered that all of them might want to have another threesome some day in the future.

"I was just thinking lunch, and talking about how much we enjoyed last night." Jessica replied. "But now that you raise the question, I suppose other things might happen. You will be busy all afternoon and I will be in no hurry to get home. Would you mind if Gina wants to play?"

"Only if you fill me in on all the details. And I mean ALL the details." Aaron replied as his cock twitched in his pants. The thought of his wife having sex with Gina reminded him of last night and how erotic their play had been to watch.

"Of course I will, and maybe I'll model my new lingerie for you at the same time." Jessica said in a very suggestive way. She knew she had the lingerie to model. She didn't know if she would have any juicy details of her lunch with Gina to share with him. After all, it might be only lunch.

- - - - -

Sunday Jessica met Gina at the cafe at noon. As the day was warm, Jessica wore a baby blue, pleated skirt that stopped well above the knee, a white sleeveless shell top, and sandals. She wore light makeup and her hair was as usual; wavy, loose and hanging down upon her shoulders. Gina was even more casual in tight fitting t-shirt, very short denim shorts, and sandals. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail. They greeted each other in a friendly hug before they sat down at one of the few remaining tables.

"So glad to see you." Jessica said with a smile.

"I'm glad to see you. I was afraid that Friday night was a one-time thing with you and Aaron, and that I wouldn't see you again. I'm so glad you called." Gina responded.

"I've been wanting to try this place. And after Friday night, I wanted to see you again." Jessica said with a seductive smile. "I'm glad we got a table. It is a bit crowded."

Soon the waiter took their orders for salads and iced tea. The two girls chatted about their backgrounds, where they grew up, their families, their jobs, and places they had been. They learned that they both loved to travel. They ate a leisurely lunch and really enjoyed the other's company. They had avoided any further discussion about Friday night, or about Aaron other than about his job and where he worked. When they were finished eating, the waiter cleared the table and the women each paid for their own lunch.

Jessica noticed that the restaurant still had a line of people waiting for a table. It really was a busy and popular place.

"Maybe we should leave and let others have a table." Jessica said while not really ready to part ways with Gina. She gave Gina a look, as if begging a question.

Gina felt the same way, wanting their time together to continue. "I suppose you're right. Is there someplace else you need to be? We could go to my place. It's close." Gina asked, hoping that Jessica would accept her invitation.

Each knew they had avoided any discussion about sex, and having privacy would allow them to more freely discuss things that were best not discussed in a crowed public place.

"I was hoping you would ask." Jessica replied with a sly smile on her lips. "Your turn to lead the way."

Fifteen minutes later they were seated on the sofa in Gina's apartment.

"Fascinating place you have here." remarked Jessica while looking around the room. It was obvious that Gina decorated in solid colors, mostly reds, blacks, and whites. It was all fine quality furniture and accessories, very tastefully done. "I love what you have done with this."

"Thank you. It's not much, just this living, dining, kitchen area and then a bedroom and a bath. I try to make all of it an extension of who I am." Gina explained. "Maybe later I'll show you the bedroom." She added with a wink.

Mentioning the bedroom made Jessica remember the activities of Friday night with Gina in hers and Aaron's bedroom. She felt a tingle in groin, and wondered what may happen this afternoon.

"I'm sure your bedroom is quite special." Jessica said, and then wondered why she said it that way.

Gina finally decided to talk about the elephant in the room.

"We've been avoiding talking about Friday night, and the activities in your bedroom. I want to tell you again that I had a great time." As Gina spoke she moved over closer to Jessica and ran her fingers through Jessica's hair. She also was getting aroused and had hopes for some sexual play with Jessica in her bedroom.

"We too had a great time." Jessica spoke to Gina as they got closer together. "Gina, you opened doors for Aaron and me, more than you know."

"How so?" Gina was intrigued and wanted to know more. She kept her hand on Jessica's head and continued to gently stroke her long hair.

"Yesterday morning, while Aaron and I made love, we spoke for a long time about Friday night, about how we both loved being with you, about our first threesome, and how we wanted more." Jessica was talking with a soft, steady voice, making sure Gina was listening and paying attention to what she had to say. She also placed her hand on the side of Gina's leg, just below the fabric of her shorts.

They both paused a moment and let the words sink in. Gina's flesh tingled under the touch of Jessica's hand on her thigh. With a growing lust in her eyes Gina asked, "More?"

"Aaron and I have decided to take the next step and have an open marriage." Jessica continued. "We love each other very much, and only love each other. But he wants to have sex with other women, such as yourself. And I want to have sex with other men, as well as sex with other women, such as yourself."

Gina couldn't believe what she was hearing. Jessica and Aaron had only decided the past week to try a threesome, and now they were going all-in on an open marriage.

"Wow! That's moving fast." Gina responded. "Have you two discussed any limits?"

"Yes, several." Jessica replied using a sultry voice as she now knew she wanted to end up in bed with Gina. "We will be completely open and honest with each other. We have to share all the details. This is about sex, not love. We both come home afterward each night to our bed. And no sex with others in our bed unless we both participate."

Their faces were so close their lips were almost touching. They could feel the breath of each other. And they both could feel the sexual energy rising in the room.

"So it is okay if you and I..." Gina was asking "You and I... right now... go into my bedroom?"

"I hoped you would ask." Jessica said just as she pulled Gina into an open mouth, passion filled kiss.

After kissing and groping each other for several minutes, Gina was the first to stand up and then she helped Jessica to her feet. Together they walked into Gina's bedroom, hand in hand, fingers intertwined.

Jessica felt emboldened knowing that Aaron would approve of what she was about to do. Friday night, she had allowed Gina to take the lead in their activities. Today she intended to take the lead. Just as they entered the bedroom, Jessica turned towards Gina, pulled her close and initiated another deep kiss. How quickly she had come to love kissing another woman and she couldn't get enough.

Reaching down to the hem of Gina's t-shirt, Jessica pulled it up, over her breasts and head and tossed the shirt onto the floor. She kissed Gina's neck and shoulders tenderly while she unclasped Gina's bra and slipped it off her.

Just as quickly, Gina was removing Jessica's top and bra while attempting to maintain a kiss. They paused a moment, as if discussing who did what next. But without a word being spoken, Jessica kicked off her sandals and removed her own skirt and panties. Meanwhile Gina removed her sandals, and pulled off her shorts and thong. In a flash they embraced each other, fully naked, flesh against flesh, hands feeling the other while they mashed their mouths together again. They both moaned as the passion of the kiss rose, and hands made contact with sensitive areas.

"Bed." whispered Gina.

They each stepped to a different side of the bed. Jessica followed Gina's lead as she pulled the covers down and over the solid, heavy wood, foot board. It was only then that Jessica noticed that each corner post of the bed had a metal ring securely attached to it, something that could be used to attach something like a rope, or a chain. Jessica made a mental note to inquire about these sometime later. Gina also made note that Jessica had observed the eye-bolts on the bed posts.

Gina and Jessica paused for a moment, standing on each side of the bed, looking at each other with lust in their eyes. In a flash they both scrambled onto the bed and into each other's embrace. Together they fell over, laying on their sides as their arms and legs intertwined, their hands fondling smooth, naked, sensitive flesh and they kissed, tongues thrusting into the other's mouth.

This passion fueled embrace and kiss lasted several minutes. They paused and took a deep breath as they continued to hold each other close.

Jessica knew that last time Gina had taken the lead and has pleasured her first. This time, Jessica wanted to pleasure Gina first.

"I want to do you first this time." Jessica said as she rolled Gina onto her back. Jessica cupped one of Gina's breast in her hand and was gently fondling her as she began planting tender kisses along Gina's check and then down her neck.

"I hope you're not in a rush." whispered Gina. She was loving the attention. She placed a hand on Jessica's bare shoulder and ran her fingertips lightly over her skin. "We could enjoy each other all day." she added.

Jessica's kisses moved down Gina's neck and over one shoulder and then the other.

"Mmmmmm" Gina moaned softly.

As Jessica's kisses moved down towards Gina's breast, her hand slipped further down Gina's body, over her tummy, her side, and her hip. Jessica loved touching all of Gina's sensitive places. She ran her lips over the soft flesh of Gina's breasts, and gently licked the nipple. Then she softly sucked it into her mouth where her tongue continued to lick the end of the stiffening nipple.

"I think I am becoming addicted to sucking on your nipples." Jessica said in a soft sultry voice.

"I like that." replied Gina as she began to run her fingers through Jessica's hair.

Jessica spent a long time kissing, licking and sucking on Gina's breasts and nipples. Her hand continued to roam over the flesh of Gina's hip and thigh, and even between her legs, but never touching her sex. Gina was loving the attention, but a fire was beginning to burn in her pussy, and she needed more direct attention between her legs. Just as she was about to push Jessica's head down lower, Jessica initiated that move herself, slowly kissing and licking her way down Gina's tummy towards her pussy.

As her head moved lower, Jessica repositioned herself between Gina's legs. Using her fingers she stroked the sensitive flesh along the inside of Gina's thighs, getting closer and closer to her pussy. Gina was making a sound that appeared to be a cross between a moan and a purr. Gina placed her hands on the top of Jessica's head and was guiding her further south.

Jessica could smell Gina's arousal before she even touched her pussy. She was pleased that she could arouse another female this way, and it made her own pussy tingle.

Raising her head, Jessica wanted to closely inspect Gina's sex, which was shaved totally smooth, and the puffy, slightly damp labia. Jessica ran her finger tip over Gina's slit, first just barely touching the flesh. The next time, and the time after that, she pressed the finger tip between the folds and could feel the wet smooth flesh of her inner walls. Jessica had closely inspected several cocks in her life, and knew about the different characteristics that cocks could have; length, width, straight or curved, color, circumcised or not, and the visibility of veins. But she had never really inspected the female anatomy. Of course, she had a pussy, but she was unable to visually inspect her own very closely. Just Friday night she had her first taste of pussy, Gina's pussy, and had been very close and intimate with her sex. But she had been caught up in the sexual activities at that time and had not really paused to look at her pussy. And that last time, Gina had just fucked Aaron, and her pussy was very messy, swollen, and open. Now it was more like closed doors, just a bit puffy, just a bit damp, just a bit aroused. Jessica felt it was inviting her to play more.

"Sorry to pause." Jessica tried to explain. "This is the first time I've ever had to closely look at a pussy. And yours is so beautiful." She continued to explore with just her finger tip.

Gina could remember the first time she explored another girl's pussy. For her, that experience happened back in high school. She always remembered that moment and what Jessica was now experiencing. She ran her fingers through Jessica's hair and said. "Take your time. I'm in no rush."

Jessica pulled her finger out of Gina and then while looking up into Gina's eyes, she sensually put the finger between her lips and sucked on it. This time the taste was all Gina. Friday night, when she ate Gina's pussy, it was a messy combination of Gina's fluids mixed with a sizable load of Aaron's cum. But this was all Gina, and she tasted wonderful.

"Mmmmm. Much better tasting than what I ate Friday night. I love the way you taste." Jessica said while lowering her mouth to Gina's sex. She ran her tongue up Gina's slit, pushing her tongue inside enough to capture some of Gina's sweet nectar.

Gina softly moaned and then said, "Glad you like that. Have as much as you want."

Jessica smiled inside as she thought to herself that she intended to do exactly that. She began licking Gina with more fervor. She ran her tongue over her lips, and between them. She pushed her tongue inside, to see how far she could reach. Jessica was having a great time exploring Gina with her tongue and observing the physical changes. Gina's fluids were flowing freely, making her pussy and Jessica's face very wet. Her labia were swelling and opening out, like a flower as it blooms. Jessica thought how she would love eating Gina's pussy all afternoon. No wonder, she thought, that so many girls are lesbian, or bi. Making love with another female was so different, and better in many ways.

As Jessica continued her oral attentions on Gina's pussy, she was aware that Gina's clit was also swelling. Soon her clit was poking out from its hood. Very carefully Jessica began to lick the clit while inserting one finger inside her vagina.

"Oh god yes! I thought you'd never get there." moaned Gina as she slowly rocked her hips into Jessica's face. "Don't stop. Don't stop. More! More! More!"

Jessica was having a blast, slowly arousing Gina, and was hoping to produce a great climax. So many ways to pleasure her with tongue, lips, and fingers. She would lick the wet opening, drawing into her mouth more of the flavorful fluids. She would lick and suck Gina's clit, while her fingers explored the slippery walls inside her vagina. Curling her fingers upward, she rubbed Gina's g-spot, occasionally raking her fingernails over that sensitive spot.

Gina could feel the volcano building deep inside. She knew her climax was coming soon, and it would be massive. Jessica was eating pussy like a more experienced lover. Gina grabbed Jessica's head and pressed it firmly into her groin as she bucked her hips into her face.

"Fuck, that feels SOOOooooo good!" Gina exclaimed.

Jessica picked up the pace and the forcefulness of her oral activities, as well as fingering inside Gina's pussy faster and harder. She was amazed how wet Gina was, and how much was flowing out, over her hand and onto the bed. She pulled her fingers out of Gina and buried her face into Gina's opening, her tongue lapping inside as she tried to drink as much as she could.

"Oh fuck me! FUCK ME MORE!" Gina exclaimed, needing more stimulation.

Jessica sucked Gina's clit into her mouth as she shoved three fingers deep into her cunt. She sucked as hard as she could while finger fucking her fast and deep. This went on and on while Gina's orgasm got closer and closer.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Gina was practically screaming as she gripped Jessica's head and ground her face into her groin. Gina was violently humping her hips as together they bounced on the bed.

"Oh. Oh! OH!!" Gina grunted between gasps for air. "I'M CUMMING!" she screamed as her orgasm hit. An eruption of hot energy filled her sex as it spasmed and clenched around Jessica's fingers. Her body trembled uncontrollably as she held her grasp on Jessica's head and rode through her orgasm.

Jessica stayed still, her fingers trapped in Gina's pussy, and she kept her tongue pressed against her clit.

Gina's orgasm was a series of rolling waves, crashing again and again inside. After several moments the orgasm receded, her body relaxed and she let go of Jessica's head, gently pushing her off her pussy. Jessica's face was covered in her cum, which she wore proudly.

"Enough!" Gina said in a breathy voice. "Enough."

Jessica moved up the bed and lay next to Gina, holding her in a loving embrace and she kissed her tenderly on her lips. They held each other for many minutes as Gina's body slowly returned to normal.

"That was fucking incredible." Gina told her lover. "Where did you learn to eat pussy so well?"

They both laughed at her sarcastic remark. They both knew that this was only Jessica's second time with another female, and both times had been with Gina.

"I guess I learned from the best." Jessica replied, remembering how magnificently Gina had eaten her pussy the other night.

While they were embracing each other on the bed, sharing kisses, and quietly talking, Gina had slipped her hand between Jessica's legs and was fingering her. She could tell that Jessica was plenty aroused and wet.

"Is the student ready for another lesson?" Gina asked. "Maybe try something new?"

Jessica had no idea what Gina was thinking, but she felt she could trust her.

"With you, I'll try anything." Jessica replied and then added, "I think."

Gina was slowly finger fucking Jessica, deep inside, and then rubbing her clit. "Oh, I think you will love this."

Gina rolled away from Jessica, reached into the nightstand's bottom drawer, and pulled out an 18" double dildo. Turning back to Jessica while holding out the dildo, she asked "Ever seen one of these?" Gina figured that Jessica had never used one, at least not with another female.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers