Secret Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers

Jessica's eyes went wide as she stared at the device. It was longer, and wider than she expected. "I've only seen them used in porn videos."

Gina moved between Jessica's legs and fingered her pussy while she spoke. "There are several ways we can use this. My favorite is while scissoring, so we can watch each other's face."

Gina leaned down and gave Jessica's pussy a few licks and then placed one end of the dildo at her entrance. "Ready to try this?" she asked without expecting a reply. She slowly pushed the dildo head into Jessica's pussy. Using a twisting in-and-out fucking motion, she pushed more and more of the rubber dildo into her.

"You're pretty wet. How does this feel?" Gina asked.

Jessica was indeed aroused and wet. The large dildo was almost as large as Aaron's cock and she liked the way it filled her. "Feels really good." she replied between moans of pleasure.

Gina continued to hold one end of the double dildo and fuck Jessica's pussy with the other end. She wanted Jessica really wet before moving to phase two.

After a minute or so of playful fucking, Gina started to position her own body. Raising Jessica's right leg off the bed, Gina slid her own left leg underneath. At the same time Gina's right leg was moving over Jessica's left leg.

Gina scooted closer until their pussies were less than a foot apart. She then positioned the other end of the dildo at her own entrance and pushed it into herself as the other end was sliding partway out of Jessica's pussy. Gina was very wet, and somewhat loose, from the earlier fucking by Jessica.

Gina then moved closer, allowing both ends to further penetrate their vagina's. When they were about four or five inches apart, and she was still holding the middle of the dildo, Gina started moving the dildo back and forth, fucking them both.

Jessica was amazed how this felt, and the eroticism of their activity; two girls fucking each other with one dildo between their pussies. "Fuck. This is hot." she said while alternating her gaze between their pussies and Gina's face.

As Gina stroked the dildo back and forth between them, it was clear that each could take more.

"Shall we take it all?" Gina asked.

Initially Jessica was unsure what Gina was asking, and suddenly she knew. She nodded in agreement.

Gina let go of the dildo. Lifting herself slightly with her left hand, Gina took Jessica's right arm in her own right hand and pulled their bodies together until their pussies were together, the dildo fully buried inside the two. Then she began thrusting back and forth, each fucking the other with the double dildo. Gina loved watching the expressions on Jessica's face. It was obvious that they both were turned on.

"Oh fuck that feels good." exclaimed Jessica as she also began rocking back against Gina. They continued thrusting and fucking as they held a double grip with their hands. Then Gina let go of Jessica's arm and grabbed her hip for better leverage. Jessica followed suit as their activity became more physical.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck." Gina said while panting. This was becoming a great physical workout as they tried to bring the other to an orgasm. They both held their bodies off the bed so as to maximize the amount of thrust they could achieve. Their actions became very physical as they continued to slam together, again, again, and again. The dildo filled their cunts and the thrusts produced great pleasure in addition to a little pain.

Their breathing became more rapid. A sheen of sweat appeared on both their bodies. The sturdy solid bed shook with each thrust together.

"Are you close to cumming?" Gina asked, knowing her own orgasm was close.

"So close. So close. Feels so fucking wonderful." replied Jessica between gasps for air.

Gina let go of Jessica's hip, as the two could continue to thrust together in unison. With the free hand she moved her thumb down over Jessica's exposed clit and started to rub it furiously.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" Screamed Jessica as her orgasm exploded inside her. Her body was convulsing while her cunt spasmed in contractions around the dildo. Her flesh tingled everywhere. They continued thrusting into one another a few more times and then both dropped onto the bed, completely limp.

"I've never been fucked like that!" exclaimed Jessica. Her whole body was still shaking from the effects of the orgasm.

Gina failed to reach her second orgasm. But her pussy was on fire with pleasure. It had been a very physical workout, and her pussy had taken quite a beating. It hurt. And it felt wonderful.

Slowly Gina backed away and pulled the dildo first out of herself, then out of Jessica. She tossed the double dildo onto the floor. It would need a good cleaning, later.

The two women moved back into a cuddling position laying next to each other and kissed tenderly while their bodies rested from their physical exertions. Both were near exhaustion.

"You are one fabulous fuck." Gina spoke first.

"And you are the best fuck I've had from a female." Jessica replied and they both laughed.

"I'm your first and only. Of course I'm the best." Gina retorted in a sarcastic voice.

They continued to lay together, hold each other, and kiss tender short kisses. Jessica spoke next.

"Will you tell me about these metal rings attached to your bed posts?" Jessica asked while reaching up and holding one near her head.

"If you tell me more about your open marriage arrangements with Aaron." Gina replied.

"Okay. You first." Jessica responded.

Gina began speaking. "You know I love having sex and that I play with men and women. Different, but I love both ways. And I love to play in different fashions. Sometimes, like today, we are equals and enjoy each other equally. But sometimes I like D/s role play. With the right person I can trust, I can be the sub. Other times I am the Dom. I have lots of toys to play with, by myself, or with another lover, such as how we used that double dildo. And I have various restraints, blindfolds, gags, and clips. You would be impressed with the toys I have. Obviously the rings are used for restraints. Maybe we'll use them sometime."

"That is amazing." replied Jessica in wide-eyed wonder. She had never considered bondage or restraints. Learning that Gina enjoyed such things made her think about this for herself and whether she might want to try something different.

"Now spill the details on your open marriage." Gina asked.

"I've already told you our rules." Jessica began. "We're allowed to have sex with others, but always come home at the end of the day to the one we love. We are open and honest about what we have done. I expect Aaron will get quite an erection when I tell him about how we played and fucked each other today." Jessica had a sly smile and a sparkle in her eyes.

"What does Aaron want?" Gina had more questions. "Does he want sex with other women? With other men?"

"Oh god no. Not with other men." Jessica responded. "He doesn't want to be in bed with another man, not even for a male-female-male threesome. He just wants to enjoy sex with other women. And I will say he specifically mentioned you."

Gina liked what she heard. She also wanted to have sex with Aaron again.

"I wouldn't mind having sex with Aaron again, either in a threesome, or alone one-on-one." Gina said hoping that might happen soon. "What about you? Obviously you are interested in the fairer sex. Are you also interested in sex with another man?"

"Yes, I am." Jessica replied. "But I don't have another man in mind. It has been a long time since I was available and looking."

"I don't know if you might be interested or not. I have a couple of fuck-buddies that are really good in bed. Sex with no strings attached. Maybe I could hook you up with one of them."

"Really?" was all Jessica could reply. She wasn't sure if she wanted to included in that scene, especially sharing fuck-buddies with Gina. And she wasn't ready to try anything D/s.

"I would recommend Matt." Gina said. "I call him 'Snake' as he has a long skinny dick. He doesn't stretch me wide like Aaron does, but Snake sure knows how to use what he's got. And he can go on, and on, and on. And he cums like a raging river. He's an athletic trainer, well built, but not overly muscular. He keeps himself well groomed and very clean. Yeah, I think you would like him."

"I'll let you know. I want to discuss this with Aaron. I don't want to be the only one out having a good time with you, and maybe Snake, while Aaron isn't."

"Well, I would be willing to occupy Aaron while you have fun with Snake. " Gina said hoping to get another shot at Aaron. "You know, sort of like a double date, other than we would be in different places of course. I'm not ready for a foursome yet."

"Neither am I, or Aaron. We're not ready for foursomes." added Jessica. And she wasn't totally comfortable with Aaron having sex with other women one-on-one. But she knew she would have to allow it, if he was going to accept her being with other men. However she could be comfortable with Aaron and Gina. In a short time, they had come to know each other. "I'll let you know." She repeated.

- - - - -

Jessica arrived home late that afternoon just before Aaron. He was feeling good as he'd had a great round of golf.

"Hey Honey. How was your day?" Aaron asked as he took Jessica into a big hug.

"Ew." Jessica made a noise and showed him her scrunched-up face. "You need a shower. But I wouldn't mind joining you in one." Her face turned to a sly smile with sparking eyes. "Then I'll tell you about my day."

"Sounds like a deal I shouldn't refuse." He replied as they headed towards the bath while removing clothes along the way. Aaron loved to shower with Jessica.

After their shower and drying off, Aaron brushed out his hair and went into the bedroom to get a pair of boxers out of his dresser. Jessica remained in the bathroom, naked, while she blow-dried her hair, brushed it out and quickly applied a little make-up. Aaron had returned and was watching her. He always loved watching her, especially when she was naked.

"Are you going to get dressed before we share our days?" He asked.

Jessica turned to face him and held her hands out to each side, as if modeling for him. "I think this might be the appropriate dress for our discussion."

Jessica walked past her husband as she went into the bedroom, pulled down the bed covers, and then sat, naked, in the middle of the bed. "I think you are overdressed." She added matter-of-factly.

Aaron quickly got the message, pulled off his boxers, and joined her on the bed. He also loved these sort of discussions with her.

"How was your day?" she asked.

"I had a great round, six shots below my handicap." He responded. "But I think you should tell me about your day, Honey."

Jessica loved the way that Aaron's eyes roamed over her body. She wiggled her bottom, as if getting comfortable on the bed, and watched as his eyes focused on her crotch. Yes, she wanted his focus on her pussy.

"You know I was meeting Gina for lunch." Jessica started. Aaron nodded that indeed he remembered.

"We ate wonderful salads at that new cafe. We chatted and learned a lot about each other. Did you know that she also loves to travel?" She asked, knowing that he didn't know. He shook his head while keeping his eyes upon her body.

"After lunch, Gina invited me over to her place, she lives close by." Jessica continued.

"And?" Aaron prompted, hoping that the story got better, and in his mind that meant more about sex.

"I told her about our discussion about an open marriage. She was very interested in that."

"And?" He asked again, trying to move this story along.

Jessica knew what Aaron wanted to hear. She could see his cock twitching in anticipation, even though it was still mostly soft. She reached out and wrapped her hand around his cock and began to stroke it. It immediately twitched more and became firmer.

"Now that I really have your attention, I'll tell you that she fucked my brains out."

"What? That's hot. Details! We promised details." Aaron was pleading with her.

"Well, before she fucked me until I ached, I took a long time eating her pussy. She has the best tasting pussy I have ever eaten." She had a smile on her face, a twinkle in her eye, and a hard cock in her hand.

"She has the only pussy you have ever eaten." he responded and they laughed.

"But this time it really tasted wonderful, and I took a long time eating and enjoying it."

"More details!" Aaron demanded playfully.

Jessica knew what she wanted. She pushed Aaron in the chest, causing him to lay on his back. Leaning over him, she took his cock in her mouth, sucked and licked it while he moaned. Then she pivoted about, moved into a '69' position, setting her damp pussy on his face, all the time with his cock still in her mouth. They continued until she knew both were ready for the 'main course'. At which point she dismounted, turned, and lowered her hot, wet pussy down upon his hard throbbing cock.

As they slowly made love, she retold the events of the afternoon at Gina's place in great detail. When she got to the part about the double dildo, and the two women wildly fucking each other, Aaron couldn't contain himself and he climaxed, shooting a massive load of cum deep within her. This pleased her greatly and she lay on his chest, kissing and hugging him.

"I assume you're OK with my visit to Gina?" She quizzed her husband.

"You have my reaction, deep inside your pussy. Sounds like a very erotic encounter."

"Will you feel the same if I have such an encounter with another man?" She asked, wanted to be sure he was good with their plans.

"We've discussed this and I haven't changed my mind. I accept you having sex with other men, and women, as long as you accept me having sex with other women." Aaron replied. "And we come home to each other at the end of the night."

"You know that Gina has a creative mind." Jessica wanted to ease into Gina's idea. "She has an idea that is a win-win-win. Something for all three of us."

"I'm interested. Can't hurt to discuss ideas." Aaron responded.

"Gina has a fuck-buddy. They have great sex, no strings attached." Jessica continued. "His name is Matt, and she thinks I would really enjoy his . . . . um . . . . skills." She decided to not use his nickname, 'Snake'. "And Gina suggests that you visit her place while I'm with Matt. We all win." Jessica was looking into Aaron's eyes for clues to his reaction. What she felt was his cock throbbing inside her pussy.

"So like a double date, except not together?" Aaron replied.

"Uh, yeah." Jessica was surprised that he used the same double date analogy as Gina had done.

"And afterward, we both come home, shower together, climb into our bed and swap stories about our sexual escapades while we make love?" Aaron was making a statement more than asking a question.

Feeling his cock getting hard in her pussy, Jessica began to rock her hips up and down, causing him to slide in and out. She loved that feeling as he became larger and filled her.

"Sounds like a plan. Maybe I should call Gina, and give her the go-ahead?" Jessica added.

"Not right now. Maybe when we're finished." Aaron replied. "But I do have another question. I am not complaining whatsoever about this evening, and definitely not complaining about the way you kept me occupied while telling me your story of today's events. But do I still get the fashion show of your new lingerie sometime?"

- - - - -

The next day while at work, Jessica sent Gina a text message that her idea for Jessica + Matt and Gina + Aaron was a 'Go'. She asked that Gina contact Matt to make arrangements. Gina's reply include a photo of Matt, aka 'Snake' naked above the waist. He was indeed in very good shape. Snake also had two visible tattoos, one of which was a snake that came over his shoulder. Jessica had never been with anyone with tats and she had a certain concept of such people. Maybe now was the time to learn if her preconceptions were correct or not.

Later that afternoon Jessica received another message from Gina. She and Snake were both available for Friday night, if that was OK with Jessica and Aaron. Snake wanted to know if he should pick up Jessica at her place. After some thought, she replied that she would meet Snake at the cafe on 12th street at 7 PM. She also added that Aaron could meet Gina at her place at the same time. Jessica would confirm all this with Aaron later this evening at home.

Jessica was tingling with excitement. She was actually planning her first sexual encounter with another man since the time she and Aaron began dating before their marriage several years ago. She really wanted this to happen, but she still had a lingering doubt whether Aaron was really okay with this. There was only one way to find out for sure, and she hoped that there would be no irreparable harm to their marriage. Aaron appeared so turned on to hear about Jessica's sexual encounter with Gina. Would sex with another man be that different?

That evening Jessica got home before Aaron. Remembering that she failed to model her new bras and panties for Aaron as promised, she went into their bedroom, stripped naked, took a quick shower, and then took out her favorite new set of bra and panties. First she put the red lace, demi cup push-up bra. With it she put on a matching red lace thong. It made her look so sexy that her pussy began to tingle. She hoped it would have an affect on Aaron.

She didn't have to wait long, as before she could leave the bedroom, she heard Aaron enter their apartment.

"Honey, I'm home." Aaron called out.

"Back in the bedroom." Jessica replied as she took a modeling pose and waited for him.

"Wow! You're hot!" he exclaimed when he entered and saw her.

"Aren't I always hot?" she gently ribbed him back.

"Of course you are. You're just hotter right now."

Jessica cuddled against her husband and gave him a deep kiss.

After a few moments, the kiss broke and she stepped back to model the sexy lingerie front and back.

"Wow! You're fucking hot!" He said with more emphasis. "Why do I deserve such a show by a heavenly goddess?"

"Flattery will get you everywhere." she responded. "By the way, are you free Friday night?"

"Anything for you, babe." he responded.

"Well, not actually for me. Gina would like for you to keep her company Friday evening, say about 7 o'clock, at her place."

"She wants me to keep her company? And you would be. . . . " Aaron suddenly remembered Gina's idea. "Oh, and you and Matt would be. . . .?" He left the question hanging in the air.

Aaron was excited and conflicted at the same time. He really wanted to spend time with Gina. He had absolutely loved the sex they had the past Friday night. And he knew that to be allowed such pleasures, he would have to accept Jessica having sex with another man. His logical head said this would be OK, he would have to accept this. But he still had doubts in his heart about his wife having sex with another man.

"You are still okay with this, aren't you?" Jessica asked with sincere concern. "I think it best that we're both, . . . . um . . . . occupied, at the same time. If one of us went first, then things might get awkward. Remember, this is about sex, not love. We only love each other."

Aaron was thinking that Jessica already had sex outside their marriage, with Gina. But then again, they both had sex with Gina, together Friday night. Was Friday night's sex really any different than the 1-on-1 sex they had on Sunday? Did it really matter?

"Yes, of course, Babe. We both want this, but I suspect we are both concerned that we may screw up our marriage, and neither of us want to do that." Aaron replied.

"What if we just consider this Friday is a onetime 'Free Night Pass' to have sex with another person? Afterward, we can decide if we ever do this again." Jessica proposed.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers