Secret Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers

"That helps, Babe." Aaron said as he kissed her. He was suddenly aware that she was dressed in only a very sexy bra and panty set, while he was completely dressed, as he had been for work. And it was the dinner hour.

"Let me guess what you are thinking." Jessica said. She knew that look on his face and could read his mind. "You're thinking 'What about dinner?' and shouldn't I get dressed?"

Aaron stood there with a blank expression on his face. She had nailed his thoughts.

Jessica continued. "I'll give you the choice. Option A is that I get dressed and go into the kitchen to cook dinner. Or, Option B is we stay in here, both get naked, and find some other way to occupy our time. What's your choice?" She was hoping for Option B.

Aaron began removing his clothing as quickly as he could.

- - - - -

Friday couldn't come soon enough for Aaron and Jessica. When it did arrive, both were excited. By talking during the week, they both came to realize that they were not only excited by the anticipation of sex with another person, but each was honestly excited that their spouse would have a great experience. The more they talked, and shared their feelings, the more they came to love the idea, and had less concerns that this could harm their marriage.

That evening after a quick dinner they both showered and dressed together. Aaron had earlier received word from Gina to dress casual. So he wore his favorite jeans and a casual knit shirt that accentuated his chest and shoulders. He figured that for most of his time with Gina this evening he would be naked, so it didn't really matter what he wore going over to her place and later coming home.

On the other hand Jessica had not had any contact with Matt, aka 'Snake' other than he sent her a text message confirming they would meet at the cafe at 7PM. She decided to wear a flirty summer dress that had a short flare skirt. She knew this was always a favorite with the men. Underneath she wore another of her new underwear sets, this one a light blue print satin material. As with the red set she had modeled for Aaron, the bra was a demi-cup, push-up bra, and the panties were a sexy thong.

Aaron watched as she put on the bra and thong. She looked so fucking sexy. And he was thinking about another man removing those so as to have his way with his wife. The thought actually thrilled Aaron and he looked forward to her giving him all the details later that night.

"Remember, I get ALL the details." he said with an emphasis on 'ALL'.

Jessica turned to him as if modeling the lingerie before putting on her dress. She too was thinking about Snake removing her clothing and them having sex. She could feel the tingle in her pussy.

"Absolutely Honey." She replied. "And I get all the details of you and Gina. I bet she fucks your socks off."

They both laughed, taking some of the edge off the situation.

"I hope we both have a fucking good time." Aaron stated.

Jessica walk up to her husband, gave him a big hug and a big kiss. "I do love you so much."

Just before 7PM they left their apartment together, and went down the elevator to the garage. Each took their own car to different destinations.

- - - - -

** Jessica's Night **

As Jessica made the short trip to the cafe, she thought about how crazy this would appear to most other people. She was going to meet a man she didn't know and had never met with the understanding that they would go to his place and have sex. There had been no discussion of likes, dislikes, or even hard limits. She really had no idea what to expect, other than he had a snake tattoo and a long, no so fat, cock and could last a long time. It was a bit scary, and it felt thrilling.

She stopped outside the door to the cafe, primped her hair, smoothed out her skirt, and took a deep breath before walking inside. She knew she looked hot, and wasn't surprised by the many heads that turned to look at her, mostly men but also some women. She scanned the tables looking for the face she had seen in the photo that Gina shared with her.

Suddenly a young man stepped forward. He was well groomed, clean cut, tall and handsome. Matt was dressed in a white dress shirt open at the collar, black jeans with a pressed crease, and a black blazer. He wasn't exactly what Jessica had expected. He was gorgeous.

"You must be Jessica." Matt spoke while extending a hand.

"And you must be Matt." Jessica replied while regaining her composure and shaking his hand. 'My, he has a firm grip and a large hand.' she thought.

"Have you eaten? Shall we get a table?" he inquired.

"Already eaten." she replied with butterflies in her stomach.

"Some coffee or desert? Or shall we go?" he asked again.

Jessica was impressed that he appeared to be such a gentleman.

"I'm ready to go." She replied with a knowing smile on her face.

They stepped back outside and turned towards the parking lot.

"I'll follow you." Jessica said but realized that he was leading her to his car. "I need to take my own car, as I will be going home later tonight." she added.

"You can ride with me." He said a bit sternly. Jessica suddenly felt she shouldn't argue with Snake, and that was a bit unsettling. Matt opened the passenger door for her, helped her into the seat, and closed the door.

He came around the car, sat in the driver's seat and closed the door. He turned towards her and spoke. "Gina gave me the word. I only have you until midnight."

"I promised my husband that . . ." she began but Snake cut her off with a wave of his hand.

"I don't need to know. And I don't want to know." he replied.

Jessica wondered how much Gina had told him, and what his thoughts were about being with a married woman. It appeared that he may know, but didn't care.

"There are a few rules. Your rule is that I must have you back to your car before midnight. That gives us about five hours, somewhat less than I usually spend with someone, but this is your first time. I expect if we do this again, you will somehow schedule all night."

Jessica was about to respond, but he again waved her off before she spoke.

"And I have my rules." Snake continued. "No one knows where I live. It is extremely rare for anyone to come to my place. I always go to their place. But Gina said I had to allow this for you."

As he spoke he reached into the glove box and pulled out a black scarf. "I need to put this blindfold on you. I trust you won't remove it until we are in my place. Can I trust you Jessica?"

Jessica's mind was racing with thoughts. 'Is this some sick wacko? Surely Gina wouldn't have set me up with a crazy person. He seems so polite, even when insisting. I guess I can understand his need for privacy. I hope I don't regret this.'

"Do I have a choice?" she asked in reply.

"This is the only way this happens. I will remove the blindfold at my home. And I will again blindfold you when I bring you back here." Matt spoke with certainty. Then he added, "Back here before midnight."

"OK" she replied softly and allowed him to put the blindfold around her head, covering her eyes.

"The drive will take about 30 minutes. I don't live real close to downtown." He said as he started the car and pulled out onto the street.

Jessica sat in silence for a few moments. It felt like he was a good driver, the car moved smoothly through the traffic. He obviously was very private about where he lived. She wondered what else she could learn about him.

"May I ask where you work?" Jessica asked as cheerfully as she could.

"Sorry. I'm not good at small talk." he replied. Jessica could feel his hand running through her hair tenderly. His personality sucked, even if he acted like a gentleman. He was a mixed bag and not easy to understand. She also questioned Gina's judgment about this fuck-buddy.

They both were silent the rest of the trip. As Snake had said, the ride took about 30 minutes, though for her it seemed much longer as she sat in darkness. But she wasn't tempted to lift the blindfold to take a peek. For now, she was all in, and would do as he wished.

The car stopped and Snake came around, opened her door and helped her out.

"I'll help you inside, and then we can remove the blindfold." he said.

She had nothing to say and let him guide her inside. She was unsure where they were, but she assumed it was a home, and not a condo or an apartment. They walked a short distance, and then he guided her up two steps. A few paces later they passed through a doorway that he closed behind them.

"May I remove the blindfold for you?" He asked her in a gentlemanly way. "The lights are dimmed to allow your eyes to adjust."

"Yes, please." she replied politely.

He gently removed the blindfold and placed it on a nearby table. They were standing in a large hallway that had an expensive stone floor, wood-paneled walls and a high ceiling with a fancy chandelier.

"Better?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you." she responded.

"Welcome to my home. As I said earlier, very few are allowed here, and you may be the first to come here on a first . . . " he paused, looking for the right word. "first date."

Jessica thought the pause unnecessary, but it made her wonder what this was all about.

"I know I have been evasive in discussing things." Matt resumed talking "However, here I am more willing to share about myself. I will fully explain everything and I know you will understand and will feel comfortable and safe. I expect we will both have a very good time. I do have one last request, or rule. Let me first explain. Some of what I do is frowned upon by many in society. So I must maintain a strict level of security. You have come well recommended by Gina, but I still must be careful. I ask that you remove all your clothes, right here, right now. I need to be sure that you are not wearing a listening device." He paused to let the request sink in to Jessica's head. "I know this is not proper foreplay, but I must insist because you wanted to come to me, instead of I coming to you. If you don't want to continue, I will take you back to the cafe right now. I'll understand but will be disappointed."

Jessica's mind was racing again. She had to know more before deciding.

"What do you do that is frowned upon? I was told you are an athletic trainer. What is going on?" She blurted out the questions rapid fire.

"I am an athletic trainer, of sorts. But no more until you are naked. Then I will explain all."

Matt stepped back to give Jessica some space. And he waited.

Jessica figured she had come this far, she might as well go all-in. She reached behind herself and pulled down the zipper of her dress. Shrugging her shoulders, she let the garment fall to the floor. She noticed that Matt's eyes were closely inspecting her body clad only in the sexy underwear. She also noticed the smile that appeared on his lips. Then she removed her bra, quickly slid off her thong, and kicked off her shoes.

"Naked as the day I was born." she said proudly as she stood before him. Matt circled around her, inspecting her carefully.

"You are a very beautiful lady, Jessica. Thank you for complying."

Matt took Jessica by the hand and led her out of the hallway into what was obviously a sitting room. As he guided her to sit on a couch, he asked, "Care for something to drink? Water? Wine? Something else?"

"White wine, please" she answered hoping that it would not be drugged.

Matt brought over to her an unopened bottle and held it in front of her, as would a wine steward. She nodded approval and he opened the bottle and poured each of them a glass of wine.

"A toast to a memorable night." He said as he raised his glass and clicked against hers.

Taking a seat next to her on the couch he spoke more freely.

"I am an athletic trainer, with a limited, special clientele. I give my ladies a special form of physical workout, for which they gladly pay me good sums of money. Some would call me a gigalo. Some say that what I do is against the law. If I may say so, I am very good at what I do." As he spoke this last line he held up his arms and circled them around to showcase his expensive home.

"Gina? Is she one of your clients?" Jessica asked. then she wondered if anyone was paying for her night, her session, with Snake.

Matt laughed. "Oh no. She is a dear friend, and a very good fuck buddy. But not a paying client. We go back to before I made a career of this, and this was partially due to her. She told me I was good enough to be paid for my services. She was right. And she occasionally brings me a new client."

Jessica's eyes flared at the thought that Gina had set her up to be another paying client.

"No, No, No. Gosh no, Jessica." Matt could read her mind. "Gina told me some about your situation and the desire for a no-strings attached fuck buddy. She asked me to help you. I don't do this for others, but if Gina says you're that good, I wanted to see for myself. My interest in you is as a friend, not a client."

Tilting her head back as she raised the wine glass to her mouth. She had been sipping as he spoke, but now Jessica threw down the remaining wine in a big gulp. She felt she needed this for fortification, and as a signal that she was ready to move on to the reason why she was here. The evening so far was nothing like she imagined. She was pleased that Matt was very handsome, and somewhat a gentleman, with a twist. However the discussion of who he was, their relationship, and his business approach to sex was a bit off-putting. She reminded herself that she was looking for no strings attached sex, and maybe this is what that actually entailed.

"When do we start?" she asked, indicating a desire to get things rolling.

Matt stood and took her empty glass from her hand and placed in on the table next to his own glass. Then taking her hand, he indicated for her to rise and walk with him. As they walked, he let go of her hand and placed his arm around her waist, initially his hand on her hip. But soon his hand wandered and was squeezing her ass. He lead her into a bedroom that was sparsely furnished with just a king sized, four poster bed, two nightstands, a small chest of drawers, and one stuffed chair. There were few decorations on the walls, and no personal items out.

"Is this your bedroom?" Jessica asked with a sultry voice.

"No, no. Just a guest room I use for these infrequent occasions." he spoke as he removed his jacket and laid it over the back of the chair. "Would you like to undress me?" he asked.

Jessica was excited that she would be allowed to remove his clothing. After all, she had been naked for some time, and she wanted to see the real Snake. She began by unbuttoning his shirt. As she got down to his waist, she unfastened his belt and the button on his jeans. Pulling down the zipper opened the pants and allowed her to pull out the shirttail and undo the remaining buttons. Matt held out his hands and turned his wrists so she could unfasten the small buttons on each sleeve cuff. Then she slowly pulled off his shirt, revealing his well built shoulders, arms and chest. With her fingertip she traced over the snake tattoo that began on his upper back and ended on his chest.

"Nice snake." she purred in anticipation of encountering the real snake in his pants.

"A nick name I was given several years ago." he replied in a matter-of-fact way.

Jessica lowered herself down to her knees to remove his shoes, socks, and then his jeans.

"Gina told me about your 'snake'. She insisted that I meet you." Jessica said softly as she pulled down his jeans. Matt was wearing boxer briefs underneath and the 'snake' was clearly evident. Jessica ran her tongue over her lips in eager anticipation as she pulled down his briefs and revealed Matt's famous cock. Gina's description did not really do it justice. He was very well hung, ten or more inches while flaccid. As it was only average thickness, it did appear to be a snake. Jessica took into her hand and held it. She could have used both hands and still not covered all of his length.

"Suck it." He gently commanded.

Jessica didn't need more encouragement and wrapped her lips around the head. Matt's snake was noticeably thinner that Aaron's thick meat, and was, therefore, easier to take into her mouth. She wasn't concerned about taking in his girth, but she did wonder how long it might grow and how that would feel deep inside her vagina. Her pussy tingled as she knew she was becoming damp.

With one hand Jessica was stroking Snake while she gave her best oral attentions to the cock head, licking and sucking in a sloppy, wet manner. She could sense that his cock was slowly becoming firmer, and becoming larger. She could only imagine how it would feel inside herself. Her pussy was beginning to throb. She realized that she was having sex, of sorts, with another man, and that she had no guilt, as Aaron had agreed to the arrangement. She could let herself be free and enjoy the sexual activities, whatever they did. These thoughts only raised her arousal higher, and made her pussy even hornier. Her oral ministrations had more fervor as she really got into the sexual act. She wanted that cock long and hard in order to prepare Matt to shove his snake into her aching cunt.

Suddenly she felt his hands on her head, pulling her away from his cock. She now had a better view of his hard erection sticking out, slightly curved upward, and it appeared to be a full 12 inches or more. She stared at it and licked her lips. She really wanted that cock.

"Snake is ready, but how about you?" he asked as he pulled her up into a standing position and kissed her on the mouth. They embraced, his cock pressed between them, the head nearly touching her breast. Their first kiss began as a gentle, loving, type of kiss which soon grew in passion. Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck. He had one hand on her hip, and with the other he cupped her sex and fingered her slit. As they kissed, he moved her back towards the bed that he gently lowered her on to.

Jessica moved back so she was in the middle of the bed. She realized that the bed had no covers, simply a fresh, clean fitted sheet that had some sort of mattress pad underneath. 'Makes sense.' she thought 'A bed ready for sex.'

Matt lay next to her, kissing her and fingering her slit. His kisses shifted to her neck and then to her breasts, where her nipples were already hard and extended. He sucked gently on one, then the other as a finger explored inside her wet, warm, love canal. She moaned at the sensations. Her flesh tingled in anticipation.

Matt appeared to be in no rush. He continued to finger her pussy while his kisses moved from her breasts back to her mouth, and again to her neck, shoulders, and chest. The tingle in her pussy was now a fire burning with desire. Her body was squirming in excitement.

"Fuck me Matt. Fuck me with that snake." she pleaded.

Matt moved and knelt between her open legs. Reaching under her lower back, he easily raised her bottom off the bed with one hand while positioning the head of his cock at her entrance with his other hand. He slowly slid in, but only about two or three inches. Holding her hips in his hands, me moved into a more upright kneeling position. Jessica's hips were now about a foot off the bed and well above her head and shoulders. She wrapped her legs around his hips and locked him in place. He started to pump his cock in and out of her, still inserting no more than half his length into her. Her downward body angle caused his cock to press against the front side of her vagina, maximizing the pressure on her g-spot.

"Mmmmm. That feels wonderful." she purred and he smiled.

Matt loved this as a beginning position. He loved watching his partner's face as their arousal grew. And he knew this position would generate the most intense sensations inside her pussy. He kept sliding in and out, slowly picking up speed, and penetrating a bit deeper with each insertion. He needed to judge how much of his snake she could take, as this was different for each female. And none had been able to take all of him without some amount of discomfort.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers