Secret Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers

"God, that feels good." Gina moaned as Aaron's fingers found her g-spot. Her whole body was beginning to tingle and she was humping her hips into his face.

Keeping his tongue on her clit, Aaron looked up at Gina's face. He could see her pulling her own nipples which told him that she was working with him towards her orgasm. He inserted a third finger and began finger-fucking her with more earnest.

"Oh, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" Gina cried out as her hips moved more and more. Her climax was coming and she felt certain it would be a big one.

Aaron, sensing that she was close, sucked her clit into his mouth and pulled on it as hard as he could while his fingers moved as fast and deep as they could inside her vagina.

"OH FUCK I'M COMING!" Gina screamed as her orgasm seized control of her body, making her tremble and shake all over while her cunt spasmed and clenched his fingers. Her cunt let loose a flood of fluids which Aaron eagerly lapped up as much as he could.

Gina didn't pause for a moment. She grabbed Aaron's head and pulled him away from her pussy. She wanted his cock inside her, even while her orgasm continued.

"Fuck me NOW!" she commanded.

Aaron didn't waste any time removing his fingers and moving up, positioning his throbbing cock at her still clenching and gaping opening. Being bound by the cock strap made his cock and balls feel different. The ache of anticipation was more intense. He was excited to try this new toy.

Aaron began pumping his fat cock into her opening, just a little at a time, then a little more. Gina's pussy was well prepared and accommodating to his size. She wanted him to fill her, and she didn't want to wait. She began thrusting back and urged him on.

"Give it to me. Give it to me now. You know I can take it." Her voice was a mix of pleading and commanding.

'If she wants it, she'll get it.' Aaron was thinking as he thrust his cock into her sloppy wet pussy harder and harder. 'God she feels great.' he also thought.

Aaron had longed for many months to have sex with a woman other than his wife. And now was the second occasion that he was doing so. And it was the first time without his wife present, but still with Jessica's blessing. Aaron was relishing the moment. He knew that Gina could handle the girth of his cock, and he so wanted to fill her and fuck her hard.

He laid down on top of her in the missionary position, wrapped his arms about her, and started kissing her while his cock filled her pussy. With each thrust, Gina let out a guttural sound that appeared to be a yelp of pain and a moan of pleasure. She had wrapped her arms about his shoulders and her legs around his hips, holding him close to signify that she was okay and he should continue.

Their kissing became more passionate, and tongues were now exploring the insides of the other's mouth. They moaned together as they humped in unison. They went on and on fucking each other. Sheens of sweat could be felt on both their bodies.

Gina's second climax came soon. She broke the kiss and gasped for air as her body shook beneath his. Her cunt attempted to clench his cock, but she was stretched so tight she hardly could do so.

Aaron could feel her vagina spasm around him. It felt wonderful. Such a feeling usually set off his own orgasm, but not this time. His cock ached but his climax was held off by the cock strap. He was experiencing his first real 'edging'. Wanting to cum, needing to cum, on the edge of cumming, but not being able to do so.

His sexual desire soared and he began fucking Gina with total abandon, plowing his cock into her as hard and as deep as he could. His actions were totally controlled by his incredible horniness and he wasn't thinking in the slightest if he might be physically harming Gina, usually a concern he had every time he had sex.

She screamed in pleasure and pain. Aaron was doing to her everything she had hoped he would.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she eagerly encouraged him. Her orgasms continued, one rolling into the next. Her thoughts were dazed as the sexual stimulations controlled her mind and body. The physicality of their fucking became more intense. They grunted and groaned. The bed shook and banged against the wall. They went on and on.

Suddenly Gina yelled "Stop. Stop." while attempting to push him off. Her body was wracked to exhaustion and she needed a break. She was also aware that Aaron had been trying to climax but hadn't, likely due to the cock strap. Inside her erotic head, she smiled in her accomplishment. She soon intended to resume fucking this sex god, and might keep him late tonight.

When Gina said "Stop", Aaron was suddenly brought back to earth and realized how hard he had been fucking Gina. He was still incredibly horny, but he was also suddenly concerned for her safety.

"I haven't hurt you have I?" He asked with concern.

"No, no. You're magnificent." Gina replied while still trying to catch her breath. "I just need a short break. I need some water. And then we'll try an different position." She reached down between his legs and grabbed his still rock hard cock. "That strap is working, isn't it?"

"Fuck this is incredible." Aaron replied. "I want to cum so hard, but I feel I can fuck all night." His thoughts were a scramble about his competing desires to have an orgasm, and to fuck on and on. Both would feel fantastic.

"We still have lots of time." Gina knew that Aaron and Jessica had set a midnight time limit. She also knew that Jessica would likely be unfit for any sex tonight with Aaron after her encounter with Snake. So Gina intended to give Aaron all the sex he wanted tonight.

"I'll get some water." Gina said as she rolled off the bed and walked towards the kitchen on unsteady legs. Soon she returned with two glasses of water and handed one to Aaron, as she drank from her own glass. Gina was considering telling Aaron now, during their break, about how Snake was likely affecting Jessica. However, she realized that would possibly make Aaron think more about his wife than Gina, or his own erection. And what an erection he still had.

They drank in silence, each draining their glass.

"This strap is incredible." Aaron began. "My cock is so hard. It hurts, in a good way. I feel I can fuck all night, but I also want to cum so hard."

"That is exactly the idea." Gina replied. "If, or when, you want to cum, if it is still preventing you from doing so, just pull it off. The snaps will easily let go. Some men can ejaculate with the cock strap, and others cannot. And we don't want to cause you any damage from blue balls." Gina winked at Aaron as she said this last part.

Gina took both their empty glasses and set them on the night stand. She gently pushed Aaron back onto the bed and climbed over him.

She continued, "I want to be on top and ride you a while. Then I want to finish in doggy with you fucking me hard from behind. How does that sound?"

Aaron just smiled at her and pulled her into an embrace and another passionate kiss. She could feel his iron pipe like cock pressed between them. Her pussy had recovered some, but was still wet and ready for more.

Gina broke the kiss and rose up upon her knees, straddling his body. She took his cock and pointed it at her entrance, and began to rise and fall on him, slowly taking more and more of his cock into her love canal.

"Damn that feels good." She said while smiling down on Aaron. "I'm so happy I met you and Jessica and have the incredible pleasure to fuck each of you."

Aaron put his hands on her tits and caressed them gently as Gina continued to hump his hard meat. "I've dreamed a while about being with someone else. Learning that Jessica had similar thoughts of being with another person changed our lives. I suppose that I should feel jealous that another man is fucking her. And I should feel guilty that I am with you right now. But I am incredibly happy for both of us and I hope she is feeling the same."

Gina continued a slow pace of riding his cock. They both enjoyed the intense sexual pleasure they were feeling while they carried on a conversation.

"And while I am having so much fucking fun fucking you," Aaron continued, "I am so looking forward to fucking Jessica later tonight as we share our fucking stories." Aaron emphasized the 'F' word every time he said it.

Aaron paused a moment and then continued. "I guess I am saying the word 'fucking' a lot, but that is what this is all about." And they both laughed.

Gina was feeling a bit more guilty and felt it was the appropriate time to confess to Aaron about Snake.

"Aaron, I am so glad that we all can have a fucking good time tonight." Her use of the 'F' word brought a chuckle from them both. "I have a bit of a confession to make. Jessica told me about your plans to get together at home later tonight, and make love while sharing stories. But I only learned about these plans after I matched her up with Matt. His nickname is 'Snake' as he has a long dick, longer than yours, but not as thick. He also has incredible lasting ability, even without a cock strap. I also have another nickname for him, "The One Man Gang Bang". He and I get together about once a month, and afterward I feel like I have been fucked hard by a group of men. I'm in no condition for more sex for a day or more. And I am afraid that Jessica will be in the same condition tonight. I am so sorry to be indirectly responsible for messing with your plans."

Gina was still riding his cock while she confessed to him. Aaron showed little emotion, but was intently paying attention. He didn't respond immediately so she continued.

"My plans tonight were to have you fuck me senseless, and for me to fuck you out so that neither you or Jessica wanted to have more sex tonight. Maybe tomorrow you two can make love and share sex stories. Can you forgive me?"

Aaron paused a moment as he thought. Then he looked up a Gina a smiled. "You are being so considerate. Thank you for warning me about Jessica. Yes, I will want to hold her and love her, but maybe the sex will have to wait." His smile turned into an evil grin. His eyes grew wide open. He grabbed her hips and slammed her down upon his cock. "I'll forgive you if indeed we can fuck each other senseless tonight."

And the two of them did fuck each other hard for another couple of hours. She rode him cowgirl style. She pivoted and rode him reverse cowgirl. He then flipped them both over and fucked her very hard in doggie. They took another water break and a bathroom break and repeated all these and a few other positions.

Aaron felt like a fucking god. His cock was so hard, and so big, and he could fuck and fuck without a climax or losing his erection. She long lost count of her orgasms. Finally he'd had enough, he pulled off the cock strap and took her one more time in doggy position, had a huge climax and flooded her cunt with a massive amount of his hot sticky cum. She overflowed and together they created a very large puddle on the bed.

Gina had a new nickname for Aaron "One Man Gang Bang 2". She felt like her pussy was destroyed forever. And she loved it. The pleasure/pain felt so incredibly good. They cuddled in their afterglow and kissed tenderly for many minutes.

"Gina, you are really incredible. Thank you so very much. This will be a night I remember forever. And thank you for everything you have done for both Jessica and myself."

"Almost sounds like a farewell. I hope it isn't" Gina replied in a tentative voice.

"Oh no!" Aaron laughed at the suggestion. "That's all for tonight, but I expect that Jessica and I will be seeing you again and again."

Aaron got out of bed and dressed. It was after midnight, and he would be late getting home, but he figured that it would all be okay with Jessica. He reached down and picked up the cock strap and asked, "May I keep this? I think Jessica and I can have some fun with this."

"Of course. It's not the type of thing I would have someone share. Give my best regards to Jessica and I want to hear how things go with you two."

Aaron kissed her goodbye and left for home, arriving about 12:30.

- - - - -

It was just after midnight when Jessica arrived home. She was a little surprised, but not really concerned that Aaron was not yet home. Jessica was sexually satiated. Her pussy was still throbbing in a dull pain, and was still leaking cum, possibly her own cum, but likely Snake's creamy fluid. She stripped naked, and tossed all her clothes into the laundry hamper. She decided to take a hot bath to clean herself outside, and inside. The bath was relaxing and helped the pain in her groin a bit. But she felt her pussy was still too dirty for Aaron.

Stepping out of the bath, she stepped into the shower and turned on the hand-held spray. Once the water was warm, she used the spray to give herself a douche. It hurt her very sensitive parts, even on a gentle setting. However, she felt confident that she had finally washed away all the sexual fluids that Snake had deposited inside her. She quickly dried, and exhausted she slipped into the cool sheets of their bed.

It was only moments later that Aaron arrived home. When he entered their bedroom, she smiled up at him with a dreamy look. Indeed she was half asleep, and he knew it. He leaned over the bed to kiss her.

"How was your evening?" he asked in a loving fashion. She murmured an incomprehensible reply with a smile on her face.

"I'm going to take a quick shower and I'll be right back." he said with kiss to her forehead.

He showered quickly, noting that both the tub and the shower were wet from Jessica's recent use. His cock was a bit sore, a new sensation for him. Indeed he and Gina had fucked like he had never experienced before, nearly a four hour, intense, fuck-a-thon. But he knew it was just sex, and not love. He loved Jessica and looked forward to using the cock strap while having sex with her sometime soon.

Returning to the bedroom, Aaron turned off all the lights and slipped into bed. He cuddled next to Jessica and kissed her, realizing that she was already fast asleep. He was glad that Gina had prepared him for Jessica's condition.

Aaron for also sexually content. He'd had a fantastic night with Gina and looked forward to sharing that with his wife, and hearing the details of her night with Matt.

But for now they would sleep.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers