Secret Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers

Jessica was accustomed to Aaron's wide cock but she had never experienced anything this long. She too wondered how much she could take. She really wanted to try and take all of Snake. She began to rock her hips to meet his thrusts.

"Ohhhh. this feels so good." she said as they became more physical.

They continued to fuck this way for many minutes. Jessica couldn't believe how intense her pussy burned with desire. She loved his staying power. It appeared he was nowhere close to an orgasm, but she could feel hers getting closer.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I'm about to cum." she exclaimed as he was thrusting harder and deeper into her. He was inserting just more than half his cock, slowly measuring her depth.

Jessica was on the cusp of her orgasm. Each thrust of his cock pushed her closer and closer to that edge. Her whole body was tingling. Her pussy ached for release. She continued to squirm, twisting her body and hips, as much as his firm grip on her body allowed.

He pushed in deeper and felt her cervix against the head of his cock. He knew he could push in further, but it would cause some pain to her. He pulled upright a bit more to increase the friction on her g-spot and that sent her over the edge.

"OH FUCKING GOD!!" she screamed as a tremendous orgasm crashed through her body. She gasped for air as her body shook uncontrollably, her skin tingling, and her vagina clenched his cock.

Matt stopped all motion and held Jessica in place. He loved the feel of her pussy squeezing his cock, but he was a long way from his own orgasm. He hadn't even broken a sweat. Besides having a long cock, he also had long staying power and usually gave his partners several orgasms.

After a few minutes, Jessica came back to earth and regained her senses. Her body stopped shaking, although her pussy still throbbed around his cock. Looking up at him, and where his cock was still inside her, she could see that she had only taken about three quarters of his length. But there was something else missing.

"That was incredible." She said. She also realized that her orgasm was entirely vaginal, nothing ever touched her clit. Maybe a first for her. She also sensed something else.

"Didn't you cum?" She asked Matt.

Matt shook his head no. "I'm just getting started." he said as he smiled. He pulled out of her as he let her down upon the bed. Then his cock entered her again as he started fucking her again, this time in missionary position. This freed one of his hands to play with her nipples.

They got very physical rather quickly and he was thrusting most of his long cock deep within her.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." she repeated each time he went forward into her pussy. The burning ache in her pussy felt wonderful and soon another orgasm hit her. This time Matt didn't slow up, but continued a well paced rhythm. He rolled them onto their sides, lifted her up-side leg and held her open while continuing to fuck her.

Jessica was struggling to keep up, and to keep her breath. The orgasms were becoming a constant series, like waves crashing on a beach. She felt like she was floating in space as she lost control of her body and her mind couldn't think straight. She also lost count of her orgasms. Then she finally pushed back on Matt.

"Break! I need a break!" she insisted.

Matt pulled out and rolled off the bed. "I'll get some water." He left the room for a few moments and returned with two bottles of water. Jessica was greatly relieved.

"I don't ever remember having so many back to back orgasms. That is an incredible tool you have there." Jessica looked at his still erect cock and asked "You still haven't cum, have you?"

"Not yet. You almost had me there once." He said with a sly smile and a wink. "When you are ready for more, I want to do doggie."

Jessica's eyes flashed wide open as she loved to be taken that way. She was ready for some rough sex and wanted him to shove that entire cock into her pussy, even to the point of pain. And she really want to feel him fill her with his cum. She flipped over onto her knees and elbows, and raised her ass, her knees spread apart.

"Take me! Fuck me! Shove that entire cock into me. Make me hurt and then filled me with your hot sticky cum." she demanded.

Now Matt could feel his cock throb. He loved taking a woman this way, especially if she wanted such treatment. He wasted no time shoving his long cock into her gaping hole. One hand grabbed her hip and the other hand grabbed her hair. He pulled her head back while forcing her chest to the mattress. Then he started hammering into her with abandon.

"Take my cock, you dirty slut. ALL my cock." he talked dirty as he bottomed out inside her. He could feel as his cock pushed hard against her cervix. She squealed in pain, but made no effort to have him stop.

"Damn! Damn! Damn!" she cursed under her breath as he had his way with her. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

He continued to slam into her, time and time again. The seconds became minutes. She couldn't believe that he had such stamina, and that he hadn't cum yet. Her pussy really hurt, but it also felt fantastic at the same time. It was just an incredible new experience. Their sex was so raw, so physical. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, burning with a heat like she had never felt before.

They just went on and on, harder and harder. The bed shook, and both talked dirty to the other. He even slapped her ass between thrusts that bottomed out his entire cock inside her.

Jessica began to orgasm again. She had lost total control of her body as it shuddered and shook while Matt continued to bang away into her. Her pussy was contracting without end and she gasped for air. The orgasm went on and on. She was nearing total exhaustion, physically and mentally.

And then he came. His cock swelled and began erupting in strong gushes of cum, again, and again, and again. He buried his cock as far as he could thrust it into her and held it there as he threw back his head and howled like a wolf to the moon. It was very animalistic. Her pussy filled with his sticky jism which began to run out of her pussy and flow onto her thighs and the bed.

Jessica collapsed on the bed and lost consciousness for several moments. Matt collapsed on top of her and lay there panting for air. What an incredible fuck they had. 'Yeah' he thought 'I want her again.'

He pulled out, which created a flood of fluids flowing out of her gaping hole. He laid next to her with an arm across her back. Slowly she regained consciousness.

"Did I black out?" she murmured. "I think you fucked the daylights out of me."

"That was indeed fucking great." He replied. Then Matt rolled off the bed and got more water for each of them. He sat on the side of the bed and sipped his water while she tried to return to normal. For Jessica, it had been an incredibly physical evening, making all her muscles ache. She laid there with the biggest grin on her face. Her cunt had never hurt so much, or felt so incredibly wonderful. She felt a new sense of being alive, like never before.

"I hate to tell you, but it is almost 11:30 and if we don't leave soon, I won't get you back on time." Matt said politely. He wasn't used to calling it quits this soon.

"What? Have we really been fucking for over three hours?" She asked in amazement.

"Three and a half hours." he replied. "There is a bathroom through that door if you need to clean up." It was obvious that she did need to clean herself as they both knew her pussy was still oozing their fluids.

Ten minutes later she walked out of the bathroom, on uncertain legs. Matt had brought her clothes to the room for her to dress again. Likewise, he had put his jeans, shirt, and shoes back on.

As they were leaving, just before he opened the front door, he put the blindfold back on her. She now was totally comfortable with that. He led her outside and helped her into his car.

As they drove back into downtown she asked "Will I see you again?"

"I think there is a good possibility of that." He replied.

'Next time I need to schedule an entire night.' Jessica thought to herself.

- - - - -

** Aaron's Night **

Before Aaron arrived at her apartment, Gina was thinking how she needed to make the night special for Aaron. She knew it would be Aaron's first night alone with a female, other than his wife, in five years or more. But she also had another reason. She had done something for which she needed to apologize.

Earlier in the week Gina had matched together Jessica with Matt, aka 'Snake'. She thought this would be a memorable night for Jessica. Gina had known Matt for many years, and they were occasional fuck-buddies. Not only did Matt have a long, almost snake-like, cock, but he had incredible staying power and could fuck for hours. Gina had her own, secret nickname for Matt, "The One Man Gang Bang" as when he was finished with her, her pussy ached as if fucked hard by several men. Her pussy hurt for days and she walked funny. Even her co-workers could see on Monday when she had been with Snake on Friday.

It was only after she had arranged for Jessica to see Snake this Friday night, that Jessica told Gina about the plans that Jessica and Aaron had. After their Friday night dates, they planned to be home together in bed and would make love while telling each other the details of their earlier sexual encounter. Jessica had made a point of how much Aaron and her loved to share sex stories, fantasy or real, while having sex.

But Gina knew that after a night with Snake, Jessica would be in no shape for sex later tonight, or tomorrow, and maybe not even on Sunday. Gina had spoiled their plans, and neither Jessica or Aaron knew it yet.

Gina felt she had to make this right by giving Aaron the night of his life before she admitted to him that she was indirectly responsible for Jessica not being able to have sex with her husband for a day or longer.

Aaron arrived at Gina's apartment just after 7PM. He was really looking forward to tonight as his first time in years that he would be alone with another woman for sex. And from the experience of the threesome the previous week, he knew he would have a great time in bed with Gina. Aaron was aware that his wife, Jessica, would be having sex with another man, but Aaron no longer gave much thought about that. He was focused on his time alone with Gina.

Gina greeted Aaron warmly at the door with a hug and a quick kiss. She was dressed very casually in a tight fitting tank top, without a bra, a pair of lightweight running shorts, and bare feet. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail again, and she wore minimal makeup.

"Come on in, Big Boy. May I get you something to drink? I have some beer and wine." Gina offered as she directed him to sit on the sofa.

"Beer sounds great." Aaron replied as he looked around the room. He recalled Jessica telling him, in great detail, about her afternoon at Gina's earlier in the week. He wished he could have been a fly on the wall to watch that. He was fully aware that both women were sexy and very sensual, and from Jessica's account of the afternoon, the sex had been very steamy.

"Here you go." said Gina as she handed Aaron a opened cold bottle of beer and took a place on the sofa cuddled up against him. She had observed him looking about her apartment.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

The question startled Aaron. He wasn't sure he wanted to answer honestly, but then again, why not.

"I was thinking about everything Jessica told me about her being here with you last Sunday."

Gina smiled at her own fond memories of that day. And she was pleased to know that Aaron was already thinking about sex.

"She told you everything?" Gina asked, trying to get Aaron to openly talk about sex. She knew from a more recent conversation with Jessica and indeed she had told Aaron everything. "How did you feel about that?"

"You two are both fucking hot babes." Aaron took a swig of his beer and put his arm around Gina's shoulder. "In all our years Jessica had never shown interest in other women, but something turned on inside her a couple of weeks ago. Somehow we decided to try a 3-way, we found you, and the rest is history."

Gina set her beer down after taking another sip. She turned back into Aaron, snuggled against his body and placed her hand on his chest.

"If you remember, that was my first threesome as well." Gina began. "I thought it was an incredible sexual experience. Both you and Jessica thought so also?" Again, Gina knew the answer, but wanted to keep the talk focused on sex, a sort of verbal foreplay to what she hoped to be happening soon.

"Fucking yeah." Aaron was getting into the topic, and his cock was twitching in his pants. Suddenly he wished he hadn't worn jeans as they were very confining. "We were both blown away by the whole night. Fucking incredible. And it directly lead to our decision to try a more open marriage. I know Jessica is out tonight with someone you matched her with. And I'm very glad you invited me over here to . . . . .uh . . . . . keep you company." It hadn't been specified that he and Gina would have sex, but he hoped that was the intent of her invitation.

Gina was also aware that her invitation had not been specific. She decided it was time to clarify that. She turned her face and kissed Aaron, initially just on the lips, then her tongue pressed between his lips and the kiss became an open-mouth kiss of passion. At the same time her hand moved down from his chest to his groin, and she cupped his cock which she could feel trapped inside his jeans.

"I'm so happy we found each other, and that you and Jessica are so open about sex. Jessica and I had a great time with each other the other day. I think it's wonderful that both of you want to have sex with me. You do want to fuck me, don't you?"

"I was hoping that was the reason for coming here." Aaron replied as his cock throbbed again.

Gina unfastened his belt, then the button on his jeans, and pulled down the zipper. Her hand slipped inside his boxers and pulled out his cock.

"Oh, Yes!" groaned Aaron as Gina's lips engulfed the head of his cock. Gina sucked some on his cock and then used her tongue over the tip and around the ridge of the head. Aaron groaned again.

"I think I may be busy here a while." Gina said between licks. "Why don't you tell me what part of our threesome you liked the most. It makes me wet thinking about that night."

As Gina resumed her oral ministrations on his cock, Aaron talked about his favorite part of their threesome. It happened to be the part where Gina was riding his cock while Jessica was kissing Gina and rubbing her clit, sending Gina to a massive climax. He also spoke about how much he enjoyed hearing about Jessica with Gina on Sunday, in Gina's bed while using the double dildo. He really thought that was hot as well.

Gina loved sucking Aaron's cock. It was the thickest cock she had experienced, it had bulging veins, and she eagerly worshiped it orally. She also loved him telling her how much he loved fucking her the previous week. Soon he was rock hard, and she was very wet.

"Shall we continue in the bedroom?" she asked as she stood up. Then she turned and walked towards her bedroom as she pulled her tank top off exposinng her bare titties. Aaron had stood and was fumbling with his pants, unsure whether to pull them off, or pull them up so he could walk into the bedroom. Gina stopped in the doorway, turned to face him, and struck a model's pose. Seeing his dilemma, she grasped the waist of her shorts and pulled them all the way down in one motion. She was now totally naked, as she had not been wearing any panties.

"Does this clear things up?" she said while watching him fumble with his jeans.

Aaron immediately pulled down his jeans and boxers, pulled off his shoes, and then removed his pants from around his ankles. The socks came off, and then his shirt was off and left on the floor. He quickly walked towards her bedroom while she retreated into the room, over to the bed, pulled down the covers, and crawled onto the bed.

Gina lay on the bed on her backside, legs slightly bent at the knees, and spread enough so he could see how wet she was. She propped herself up on her elbows so she had a clear view of Aaron as he walked in. She took a look at that large, hard cock bouncing in front of his body and she licked her lips. She had waited all week for this moment, and the anticipation made her pussy tingle.

He paused at the end of the bed and looked around the room.

"Looking for something?" Gina asked.

"Jessica told me that you had some fabulous toys, one in particular, but that you had others. I'm wondering, but I don't see anything." He replied as he got on the bed and lay next to Gina, his hand on her breast.

"If you are wondering if I have a toy for you, I did buy something special for you for tonight." Gina replied as she moved to sit on the side of the bed and then reached into the lower drawer of the nightstand.

"Would you like to see it?" she said in a teasing way. She noticed that his cock twitched, a sign he was aroused by the thought of a special sex toy just for him.

"I've never had a toy for me. What did you buy?" Aaron replied. He was laying on his side facing her, his cock still jutting out.

Gina pulled out a plastic bag with an adjustable leather cock strap inside. She tore open the bag and held up the foot long, 1/2 inch wide strap. "Ever used one of these?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

Aaron looked at the long leather strap with metal snaps on it. He wasn't sure what it was, or how to use it. "What is that? And how is it used?" He asked cautiously.

"It's a cock strap." Gina answered matter-of-factly. "It will help you keep a hard erection for a longer time, and give you a more intense climax. Come stand in front of me and I'll show you how to wear it."

A bit reluctantly he got off the bed and stood in front of Gina, his private parts directly in front of her.

Gina took his cock in one hand and gave it a few more strokes. Putting her hand between his thighs she indicated for him to spread his legs open a bit more. Then holding each end of the strap in a hand, she placed the strap behind his scrotum, as high and as close to his body as she could get it. Then she wrapped the ends around his ball sack and the base of his cock, pulling it as snug as she could and fastened several of the snaps to hold it securely in place.

"Woa!" Aaron exclaimed. "That's different."

"Too tight? Are you in pain?" she asked.

"N ... n ... no." he responded slowly as he became accustomed to the feeling. He could feel his cock throbbing as his erection grew a bit larger and a darker purple. He had never seen his cock so hard and dark.

"Time to try this out!" Gina exclaimed with glee. She scooted back into the middle of the bed, propped up on her elbows while her legs were spread, knees up, in a very inviting position. She could see the size and color of his cock and longingly wanted to feel it stretch and fill her pussy. She anticipated some pain, and a lot of pleasure. Her pussy was throbbing and becoming even wetter.

Aaron thought that Gina's pussy was very inviting, labia beginning to swell, with a slight glistening of moisture. It looked good enough to eat. And that is how he decided to start. Aaron crawled between her legs and directly planted his mouth upon her slit and began to eagerly lick her.

Gina laid her head back on the bed, closed her eyes and took pleasure in his oral attentions to her pussy. She appreciated that he would arouse her more before sticking that thick cock into her. She moaned as he licked her and she began playing with her nipples, pinching and pulling, making herself even hornier.

After tongue fucking her a while, his tongue move up to her clit while he slid one finger, and then two fingers inside her. As he often did with Jessica, he wanted to bring Gina to at least one orgasm before inserting his hard rod.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers