Secret Diary of a Vampire Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I don't understand is that even though I did not bite her, my memory erasing powers should have kicked in, they didn't.

"Lila, don't be stupid... It's me Sandra..."

"You're not Sandra, you're a monster, the others don't remember but I can..."

She started crying again.

"What are you talking about?" I said trying an approach I knew would fail eventually.

"You made us do things... And then there was the blood, all that blood..."

I was starting to panic, I didn't how I could get out of this one. I was about to say something else when Lila stormed out of the stall and rushed out of the bathroom. I could have perfectly stopped her but it would have only made things even worse. The bell rang and I went back to class. She didn't show up later for Math and when finally school was over I went through school trying to find her.

After a while I finally managed to find someone who told me that he had seen her going out of school just after lunch. I went to her place and knocked on the door. Her mom answered. She told me that Lila had dropped by in the middle of the afternoon but only to go out again with a sports bag. Lila practices Krav Maga at a local Dojo so I went there but nobody had seen her since last week.

Not knowing where to look I went back home. Around nine, Lila's Mom called to ask me if I had seen her. They had tried to call her but she had refused to pick up. I tried to reassure her but I'm terrified.

What can I do?

13.

And then there's the trouble with Helen

I don't know how to put it. Let me tell you what happened.

Helen hadn't shown up at school. I called her in the morning but she didn't pick up. The trouble with Lila made forget all about it. After talking over the phone with Lila's mom, I decided to go to Helen for help. Maybe she would have a couple of ideas on where Lila might have gone to hide. I tried to call her but once again no one picked up the phone. I grabbed a jacket and got out. I told my parents I would walk for a bit and that they shouldn't worry.

Anyway, Helen lives a couple of blocks away from my place so I walked there. When I reached her home, the doctor's car was parked just outside. I knocked on the open door and let myself in. I found Helen's parents sitting with the doctor in the living room. The doctor said something in the lines of, let her rest, she has low blood sugar, in a couple of days she should be back on her feet, he said he had seen quite a lot of those cases in the recent months and that there was nothing to worry about. I said hi. They all turned around. Helen's mon and dad looked quite preoccupied. I asked if I could see Helen. They looked at the doctor and he nodded. I thanked them and went up the stairs.

I had a bad feeling about this. It happens from time to time that I take too much from one of my victims forcing him or her to rest for a couple of days but Helen? I didn't understand, considering the large number of sources I had fed there was no reason why she should be in this state. I had controlled myself, had I?

I knocked on the door.

"Come in," Helen said.

I entered; she was still in her pajamas, sitting on her bed. She looked happy and a bit worried too but she was also pale... extremely pale. I stopped for a moment at the door step. There was something lingering in the atmosphere, something that bothered me, something I knew and I liked but that could have not been here except... This thing, this smell was, for lack of a better word, the scent of soaked undead pussy.

You see, when you have senses as developed as mine, you're able to sense and identify very subtle changes in scents. Human pussy secretions have this texture, this heat that I can identify, on the other hand, my own secretions being much colder carry a very specific signature and this signature, I smelled it in the room and it clearly didn't come from me.

I walked to the bed sat by my friend.

"How are you?" I asked fearing the answer.

"I... I don't know... I feel great I think."

I could remember my own first hours as the vampire virus spread through me. She smiled at me.

"We had a bit too much fun Saturday didn't we?"

"I guess..."

"I woke up this morning with a terrible headache, I slept most of the day but now I fell so good... As soon as the sun disappeared being the trees, I felt so reinvigorated."

She paused for a moment before finishing:

"... and I'm so fucking horny!"

I couldn't say a word... How was this possible? So many feedings, so many people and never, it had never happened before. How did Helen get infected? I had no answers and I was terrified.

In front of my mutism, Helen took my hand. She drove it under the blankets covering her legs, between her thighs, against her panties, her soaked panties, her cold soaked panties.

I pulled my hand out of there. It was as if I had burnt myself. But it was a psychological burn. Helen misunderstood my reaction.

"Oh Sandra, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to... But you have to understand... I'm so so horny, so thirsty..."

I ran a hand against her cheek, over her lip. I could feel them, the two sockets, I could feel them under my fingers. She parted her lips enjoying the touch of my fingers and I saw them, not as big as mine but clearly changing, growing...

"Helen, I'm... I'm so sorry..."

"Why?" she asked tilting her head.

"I... I don't know how to tell you this but..."

"But what? Come on Sandra, spill the beans, what are you sorry for?"

"I think, I made you sick..."

"Sick? I'm not sick, I feel great."

"No Helen, you're not great, you're turning into a..."

"Into?"

But I didn't answer. I couldn't go further; I could not say the words. So I bent over and left a kiss on her lips. My own fangs almost instantly came out of their sockets. They pierced her lower lip. She backed away.

"Ouch," she started but she wasn't able to go any further, she was already there, her own blood, her cooling blood had reached her taste buds and she was overwhelmed by a gigantic orgasm.

She crumbled back into the blankets moaning loudly at the sensation. I stood and went to the door to lock it. I wasn't thinking straight anymore either, I needed to some of that too. I slipped out of my clothes and with only my panties on crawled into the bed. As she squirmed at the ongoing pleasure, I placed a hand over her mouth and slid a finger into her. It was strange, it was the first time I fingered another vampire. It was pleasant too, I knew how sensitive she was and I knew how good it felt for her.

Suddenly I heard the doctor's car drive away in the street and Helen's parents coming up the stairs. I jumped out of bed and slipped back into my clothes. I unlocked the door and turning around I saw my bra on the floor. I pushed it under the bed the moment the door opened behind me.

"Sandra, I think it's time for you to go... Helen needs to rest if she wants to make it to school tomorrow."

I nodded and turned towards the bed. Helen, still shaking from my touch looked feverish. I said good bye and left the house. I walked to the corner of the street and waited there. Three hours later, the lights finally went out in the house. I waited twenty more minutes and walked back to the garden. As silently as I could I jumped on the shed and from there I opened Helen's bedroom window. She was waiting for me all awake, all horny in the dark. I extended a hand. She got up grabbed a pair of jeans a white T-shirt and she joined me over the shed.

She tried to speak but I signaled her not to and to follow me. I jumped from the shed landing in the garden below. She tried to clumsily climb down and joined me on the lawn.

"That was quite a jump," she whispered.

"Keep up," I only answered before running into the street. I didn't use all my powers because I wasn't sure how strong she was and in no time we were both at the corner of her street. A block down a police patrol car crossed the street without seeing us.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

I didn't answer and started running again. We ran like that for half an hour reaching a large park on the other side of the city.

"Sandra?," she asked.

"Yes Helen."

"How... How is it possible... how could I ... could you... run so fast..."

I didn't want to answer, not yet, I had to show her first. So I turned around and kissed her. At first she resisted but she couldn't go against her own urges. She kissed me back, we rolled under the trees and there we fucked for a long time. She trembled under my fingers, under my tongue, she came.

Finally I lit two cigarettes and handed one to her. We smoked silently looking at the stars in the night sky. She threw he finished cigarette butt and tried to ask me another question, but once again I had to show her, she would not believe me if I told her, so I asked her to follow me. I sniffed the air and picked up what I was looking for. I turned to her and placed a finger in front of my mouth.

A few hundred yards from where we had fucked we found them, a couple kissing on a bench. With Helen on my heels, I approached them from behind. They were so much into each other that the world could have ended without them even noticing. The long woman's hair was hanging loose on her shoulders. I looked at Helen, she was starting to get it think because she didn't freak out when I smiled at her revealing my fangs.

I was swift. When I sank them into the girls neck, she left out a loud scream of surprise releasing her man. I turned to him and forcefully kissed him. I left him go and extended a hand towards Helen who was captivated by the blood pouring on the woman's shirt. She walked to the girl, her nascent fangs fully extended in her mouth. A hand on her head, Helen started to drink. I patted her head gently.

Finally I hold her head back and licked the wounds left by my fangs, the girl crumbled to the ground. I kneeled by her side and took her pulse. She was alright. She hadn't done the same mistake I had, she didn't need to carry the burden of a death this early in her new life. I turned around. The man was still sitting on the bench lost in his thoughts a hand on his cock, masturbating silently through the elastic fabric of his shorts. Behind the bench, Helen was sitting on her ass, licking the blood of the girl from her fingers. I sat the girl back on the bench and left them there. It was enough, enough for one night. We walked back to her place in silence.

I helped her back on the shed and told her I would come back tomorrow to talk, she nodded and got back inside.

I went back home, slipped into my room and now, I'm here sitting at my desk writing.

One of my friends has turned into a vampire and the other is missing in action. I have finals starting in less than a week and I don't have a clue how I'm going to manage all that.

Anne, how the fuck am I going to manage all that!

14.

May 17th

Lila hasn't showed up to school this morning Anne. Neither did Helen but she left me a message telling me that she had convinced her parents to let her stay at home one more day.

15.

This morning

I've been staring at Lila's empty seat most of the morning. The teachers started preparing us for the finals but despite my best effort I wasn't able to concentrate.

"... It was in February 1945 that Hitler..."

"... And if you then make a cosinus out of the result..."

"... RNA will define the new cells genetic identity by carrying..."

A nightmare, a simple nightmare.

I tried to call her, but once again it went to voice mail. During a break I called a contact downtown. He should meet with me at noon. He might help me. Just before the last class of the morning I was called to the principal's office. As I reached the door I saw Tomas coming out. The secretary asked me to wait. She's in her mid-thirties and married to a math teacher. I sat looking at her ass as she was busy with some files. I had a run at her a few months back. She was closing the office and I was on my way home. I was still grounded at the time and the punishment was making it hard for me to find preys. So I had her right there, on her desk, her screams echoing the empty halls of school.

"Ms. Nix, could you please step in?"

The principal was holding the door to his office inviting me in. Behind him, I saw the Sheriff standing behind the large desk. I sat down and they started questioning me. Lila's parents had asked the sheriff department to try to find her. Twenty four hours hadn't gone by so this wasn't a formal investigation but...

"The sooner you start looking the better," the sheriff said.

I was with her over the weekend and I had been asking for her around after school. I wasn't a suspect the Sheriff insisted twice but he needed my help finding her. I said that I would and then lied to them profusely.

I went back to class. The topic was British literature, I think, but I wasn't able to concentrate. I had to get to Lila before they did. I had to; the consequences would be far too terrible otherwise. The bell caught me off guard. I grabbed my things and got out.

The man I had called was waiting for me in his car across the street. I checked to see if I saw any police cars but with none in sight I slipped in the passenger's seat.

"Look who it is, the queen bitch of the night, herself" the repulsive man said.

"Shut the fuck up and drive," I spat in answer.

After the grounding period I had tried to find this Matt. Having no luck on my own I had recruited the man driving the car, Robert Rock, P.I.. To be honest I'm not sure if that it's his real name... Robert is a small ugly man gifted by nature by great investigative talents. Before working solo he had been a cop for twenty years and before that he was in the in the marines as MP for three tours in Iraq, first gulf war obviously. The good little fairy that had bended over his cradle hadn't stopped with his brains, she had given him another extraordinary talent, Robert was a tripod... Anyway, he had found a couple of things concerning my maker but he hadn't been able to put a hand on the motherfucker.

And once again I was in need of his services.

We drove to the parking of an abandoned mall. There was no one there but us and some crows. I hadn't eaten anything for two days and between the hunger and the stress I was starting to feel a little edgy. I opened his fly and took his flaccid yet absolutely monstrous member between my lips. In no time he was hard as a rock, throbbing and pulsating against my palate. I sucked on it for a while enjoying the cheer size of his dick. Feeling him on the edge, I licked the tip and sank my fangs into the meat of the object. Robert's dick arteries are as large as his member and I only had to drink for a few moments to get all the sustenance I needed.

I gave him half an hour to get back to his senses. Sitting on the hood of the car smoking his cigarettes, I looked at the grey sky thinking... He finally stepped out and looked at me. I explained to him the situation. He agreed to take the case at his usual fee. I had him drop me back at school...

I haven't heard from him since. I keep staring at my phone but it stays desperately silent.

Let's hope that he finds her first. I don't want to have to explain myself to the cops or to anyone else for that matter.

16.

This afternoon

After school I went to Helen's home. I needed to talk to her to explain everything and to keep her under control. With the Lila issue and the exams getting closer at great speed I was stressed as hell.

The house was just like I had left it last night. I knocked on the door. Nobody answered. I knocked again but still no one.

I circled around the house but all the curtains were down. I started fearing the worst. I came back to the entrance and pushed the door. It was open. The air inside the house was saturated with sex and blood. I could not help me and my fangs slid out of their sockets violently. I stepped inside closing the door behind me. In the living room I found Helen's dad. He was naked sleeping on the couch. His body was covered with twin bruises and blood. He was still hard. I could hear moans coming from upstairs. I walked to him and checked his pulse. He was still alive.

"Fuck me Helen, I don't need this kind of shit at the moment," I thought.

I climbed the stairs four by four and followed the noises. When I walked in front of her parent's room I saw Helen's mom laying on her bed. She was naked too, legs covered by a blood stained sheet. The smell of blood was even stronger here than in the living room. I approached her. She had more bruises than her husband. I was about to leave her when I saw them. Two puncture wounds, still open, still bleeding right there on her thigh. The bleeding was not too important. So either I was too late or Helen had missed the artery. None the less Helen's mom was bleeding dry. I bent over and ran my tongue over the wounds. The smell of her secretions was absolutely fascinating and I had a really hard time refraining me from drinking but I needed her to survive so I kept the beast at bay. With the bites closed, I checked her pulse.

I'm not a doctor but over the last few months I have learned to listen to human heartbeats. She would need help, a transfusion maybe but she would most definitely live. I sighed in relief.

I went back to the corridor and followed the moaning towards Helen's room. There was someone else in there with her. I pushed the door.

Helen was laying on her back, legs spread, covered in the blood of her relatives and Freddy frantically sticking his dick inside her. She barely opened her eyes, smiled at me and went back to her pleasure. I was absolutely furious and about to give her hell when I heard a car parking in the front yard.

I ran downstairs as the sheriff knocked on the door. I opened.

"Ms. Nix? What are you doing here?"

"I... I came to check on Helen, she's been sick..."

"Ha... Are her parents at home?"

"No they are at work."

"Okay I'll swing back later then..."

"Thanks Sheriff..."

I thought I had dodged a huge one when Helen's dad started moaning in the living room. The sheriff heard it and placed a hand on his gun.

"Step aside," he ordered me.

"God damn it!"

I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him inside the house. I had to act quickly, so I pushed him against the wall and bit him. The gun in his hand jumped once. I felt a terrible pain in the leg. But I kept on drinking. I needed him to forget. I needed him on his way to the precinct. I needed the house for me to clean things up. I needed blood too. So I drank...

I sat him in his car and got back in. The wound in my legs was already closing down. I might have taken a bit too much from him because he fell asleep right there.

Back in my friend's room, I separated Helen and Freddy. She was so high on the blood that she barely resisted. I had to lick three open wounds on Freddy's body before forcing him under the shower. I sent him home and I started cleaning up Helen's mess. It took me seven hours to have the house more or less descent again. Her parents would keep a fogy memory of the day but I guess that our secret would be safe, for now. I would still need to check on them from time to time.

I found Helen sitting on the swing in her backyard. She looked terribly ashamed. I was so furious that I screamed at her for twenty minutes before being able to shut up. She looked at me with her puppy eyes and that made me even more furious. I started screaming again. I'm still shaking about it as I write this.

It was two thirty in the morning when I finally got home. I tried to study but, around four, I took you out, Anne, and started writing.

This is not how I had envisioned my exam preparation week...

Clearly not!

17.

May 18th

Anne, I managed to study today!

123456...8