Secret Diary of a Vampire Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tucked the corpse below the desk.

"Sandra, You in there?"

"Yes..."

"What are you doing?"

"Waiting for you..."

He stepped in the classroom.

"Who was it?"

"Who was what?"

"Who was it at the door?"

"No one, forget about it."

"Sandra..."

"Shut up and come here, if you want the second part of your present."

And there we go again, bending over the desk, pounded from behind by Tomas.

A hell of a night, I told you.

Anyway, he fucked me, he came, I came, I bit him and fifteen minutes later we were getting back into our clothes, when I heard yet another noise coming from under the desk. A faint moan. I grabbed him by the collar, planted a kiss on his lips and begged him to go get Susan from me.

The runner had survived. Weak pulse, faint breathing. She barely escaped death and not for long if I didn't act soon. The infirmary was not so far away. I took out my phone, sent a text to Susan and took Samantha off the floor.

A couple months ago I went to a hospital and forced a nurse to teach me how to do a blood transfusion. Why you ask Anne. Well exactly for this kind of situations. But as I said it was a couple of months ago. There was a lot of sex involved and with all the blood I had ingested tonight, my memory was kind of sketchy. So I found myself with Samantha on a bed, a couple of needles, a tube and little to no clue what to do with it.

Me first? I tried it, it didn't work. Her first? There we go.

My blood had started filling up Samantha when Susan came in.

"What happened?"

"I got carried away."

"Is she going to be fine."

"I sincerely hope so."

"Are you sure it's going to work, I mean blood type and all?"

"Yup we're covered on that end. My blood is the blood I ingest and most of my blood at the moment is hers so, yes she should be fine."

I started feeling weak. I started feeling hungry. Some color had come back to Samantha cheeks so I guessed this would be enough. I took out the needles, licked the wound on her arm and left her there to sleep her night. Tomorrow was Sunday, so luckily she would wake up before anyone would find her and if she didn't everybody would assume that she had a bit too much to drink.

***

I felt weak, I had a hard time standing so Susan helped me back to the gym. I didn't want to repeat the Samantha situation so I refrained from feeding from her. I was hoping to find someone for a refill in the gym. My expectations were met, tenfold.

Even before pushing the large double fire doors, I knew something was quite not right... in a good way. The smell of blood and sex, the moans of pleasure, Helen hadn't left for Amalia's party yet.

The lights were on. Almost everybody was gone. Almost everybody but half a dozen people, a couple of members of the faculty, a couple of students, a couple of parents probably here to pick up their kid and of course Helen in the middle of a large pile of naked intertwined bodies. Helen covered in blood Brian De Palma's Carrie style. Only she didn't look angry or humiliated and the blood covering her was obviously not pig's blood.

A couple of adults were standing over her, their wrists slowly dripping blood on her body and mouth. Helen was sitting on her naked ass, legs spread and kneeling between them two girls deeply tonguing her. Two guys, a teacher and the father were behind the girls taking them from behind. A symmetrical masterpiece of lust and perversion.

Susan and I stood there for a while looking at them all, admiring as the pleasure washed over them in synchronized waves. But soon my needs took the best of me. I walked behind one of the men turning his back on me, quickly licked the coagulated blood on his shoulder and bit down. His blood was strong and full of lust. When he fell on his knees, too weak to continue fucking the girl in front of him I licked his wounds, stepped behind the second one and repeated the procedures. Once I was finished with him I dug deeper into the artistic display and bit the girls licking Helen's pussy. Soon they laid on their backs by my sides and I took their place between Helen's thighs. Saliva, sperm, secretions and blood all mixed together in a delightful cocktail of pleasure. Her wet thighs pressing against my ears, she came again.

"Oh you're here," she finally said, "I thought I recognized your technique."

Her look fell on the bodies behind me.

"Seems that we're pretty much done here. Why don't we go to Amalia's?"

"I'd love that," I said wiping my mouth of her liquids.

***

We left school premises around one thirty. Susan and Helen on the back seat, me shotgun and Tomas driving the red Cadillac. The last few cars on the parking lot belonged to the people we had left recovering in the Gym. I turned around when I heard a wet noise. Susan had lifted Helen's dress and was fingering her while sucking on her neck. Not so inspired I decided to give my driver some more pleasure.

The stroking went well despite his embarrassment, but as soon as I started sucking him he nearly drove us off the road. I had to finish him quickly with Susan and Helen laughing on the back seat. The rest of the trip went much more smoothly.

28.

When we got to the party the full moon was about to set over the horizon. There were so many cars that we had to park half a mile from the house and walk. The night was beautiful and I didn't mind but Tomas was still feeling weak from my feedings and we had to wait for him. After a bend in the road the house revealed itself to us. I knew that Amalia's parents were rich but nothing had prepared me to this mansion. A garden the size of a football field, three brightly lit floors each of them bigger than my own house, a swimming pool, a tennis court... You can see the picture, Anne.

And the party had started without us. This was the last one of our childhood and Amalia had made it so that no one would forget about it. That was not counting on Helen and I and our memory erasing powers... I smiled as a boy from my class crumbled in front of us spilling his cup of beer all over his shirt. The garden was sprinkled with tuxedoes and long night dresses all of them filled with seniors at various levels of intoxication.

We got into the house, alcohol and weed mixed in the air in a cocktail of teen rebellion. The place was packed with boys and girls coming from all the schools of the county. I decided to visit the upper floors and Helen walked to one the large sofas where Freddy was dozing off. He had left the ball earlier as he was supposed to help Amalia set up the house for the party. Her head rested on his shoulder and she started nibbling on his neck.

The first floor was composed of a large living room with small sets of stairs on each side leading to doors. I guessed that it was where the action was taking place. I tried to open the first one but it was locked. The second one opened on a small corridor with three doors. In the corridor, a girl. She looked panicked, panicked and extremely drunk.

She stumbled towards me and fell into my arms. At first I didn't understand what she was saying and I had to make her repeat.

"Blood," I finally understood, "so much blood..."

I reacted on instinct, pinning her to the wall and biting her.

Just a little peck to make her forget.

Once I left her neck alone, she looked at me with desire, completely forgetful of the "so much blood" that had traumatized her. I pushed her back into the large living room and turned around. Yes I could smell it now, blood, lots of it. I followed the scent and entered the room to the right.

Okay Anne, maybe I should have started the story of this evening's events by telling you the big news. Sorry for that. On the other hand, you know me; I'm a sucker for suspense. You might have guessed it by now, I have not turned one of my friends, as off tonight I have turned two. We are now three vampire teenagers.

So I opened the door and who did I find sitting on a bed, naked and covered in the blood of the captain of the football team? Amalia, of course.

It was bound to happen. Professor Cortes kind of warned me against it. Although this is not so bad... No, I can't tell you Anne.

Well maybe I can tell you about the technical part if I leave to a side the Professor's plan. Okay so you might remember that some time ago you asked me how does a human turn into a vampire. At that point I didn't know. Now I do, the Professor told me.

It's actually pretty simple. A human turns into a vampire through the bite. But each human is different and for some unknown reason it will take a different number of bites for each human to turn. For some of them, very very few actually, it only takes one bite, it was my case. For the others it will take dozens and even hundreds of bites before they turn. Eventually everyone I continually bite should turn but in most cases it will take months if not years.

Anyway let's go back to Amalia.

Her mouth was locked to her boyfriend's neck. There was a lot of blood spilling all over his back. If she was to continue she would most probably kill him. I pushed her head back. She opened her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes lit up with desire. I kneeled behind the captain and licked the wounds. I pushed him out of the way. He fell off the bed drooling on the carpet. I kissed Amalia. I needed her to take her mind off him. She closed her eyes and I closed mine. I licked the blood on her lips, on her chin, on her cheeks, on her neck, on her breasts. Like a little kitten I cleaned my new child.

Suddenly the door opened behind us. I turned around. Helen and Susan appeared in the light.

"Sandra!" Helen started, not understanding what was happening. "There's a problem. I think there's another vampire at this party."

I smiled at her.

"Freddy was bitten by someone..."

"I know," I simply answered.

"You... what?"

I turned back to Amalia and passed a hand in her hair. She threw her head back opening her mouth revealing her nascent fangs.

"Helen, Susan, meet the new Amalia, she's one of us now."

Helen gapped. Susan, on the other hand, looked pissed, jealous.

"Close the door, come here girls," I said.

I turned back to Amalia as Helen locked the door.

"What is happening to me?" she asked.

I wiped some blood I missed at the corner of her mouth and stood my finger in front of her nose.

"Do you know what this is?"

She trembled.

"It's... blood?"

"Yes it's blood, and how do you feel about it?"

Helen had sat by her side on the bed and Susan stood behind us.

"I... I don't know... I want it, I think."

"And how badly do you want it?"

She closed her eyes; Helen's hand was now on her lap gently pressuring her thigh.

"I want it very badly..."

"And what does that tell you?"

"I... don't know..."

"Yes you do..."

"No... It can't be..."

"Say it Amalia."

"I ... am... a vampire."

"Yes, you are, and Helen and I are vampires too."

"I should be terrified and yet... I'm actually so horny."

I smiled. Helen's hand had moved between our new sister's legs, the fragrance of Amalia's pussy being teased surrounded me. I got out of my dress and pushed Amalia on her back. Her glistening genitalia were just a few inches from my lips. I started lapping it, drinking her cooling fluids, enjoying her happiness, her blissfulness.

I started thinking too. How could I have not noticed the first signs of her changing? Just a few hours ago Amalia was still a simple girl whose blood had filled me and now she was in the early stages of becoming one of us. Had that last bite made the trick?

Helen and Susan had undressed when I lifted my head from between Amalia legs. They had started playing with the firm breasts of the cheerleader, licking them, nibbling on the brown erected nipples. Amalia's head was buried between the very large pillows purring. I dived back between her legs and gave her yet another orgasm. A warm hand, Susan's, cupped my ass, one of her fingers teasing my butt hole, another one gently caressing the edge of my pussy. I arched my back.

Soon we traded places. Me on my back, Amalia between my legs, Helen sitting on my face and Susan teasing my breasts. I came multiple times. It was glorious. We switched again and again so everyone could give and take as much pleasure as we could stand.

We finally sat in a circle, legs over legs, pussies covered in clear foam of delight, spread, offered to the fingers of the others. Susan sat in the middle, ready to be taken, sacrificial lamb of our devouring appetites. Helen and Amalia bit her on each side of her neck. I bended over and took her breast in my mouth. We drank, our fingers exploring each other's cavities, ravaged by tidal waves of pleasure.

***

We left Susan in the room, exhausted by the high toll we had taken from her and mingled into the party. We fucked and drank a lot more before the night was over, before the first rays of light forced our host to go to rest.

We agreed on meeting again tonight and just before seven Tomas dropped me at home. My beautiful blue dress is in shreds. Mom's not going to be happy but I don't care. We are three now. Three brides to take over university.

I think I'm going to sleep now. I can barely keep my eyes open. I love this life Anne, I love you.

29.

Last page

Anne this the last page of the diary. The end of our journey.

We've been through quite a lot you and I, and it's a hell of a ride but now I feel that I don't need you anymore. Mom and Dad offered me a trip to Europe, my bag is packed by the bed and the plane tickets are just here on my desk. Susan will come too. Professor Cortes met with Creepy dad and he convinced him to let her go. He's really good with mind control and with his advice, I'm getting better at it. I'm so excited. My first transatlantic flight.

We'll start with Paris, then Brussels, then Amsterdam, then Vienna, a little trek to the Carpathians, Susan insisted on it, then Italy, Milano, Venezia, Rome, Napoli, from there we'll take a boat to Sicily and then to Spain and then through France again to finish in Great Britain. It's going to be so much fun.

Helen will be going to Mexico and Amalia to Hawaii.

And in September we'll all meet back to the university and under Professor Cortes guidance we'll ... No I can't tell you it's a secret. Sorry Anne.

Anyway, you've been a great support but now I don't need you anymore. I know it sounds harsh but now I have other people to talk to.

Anne, you've been the best friend of all, a good ear to drop my fears and loves. Not overly criticizing always helpful. Thank you Anne. Lots of love. I will never forget you. It's a promise.

1...345678